tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Nobu
namtheman
Micjer
7 posters

Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters

Micjer
    Micjer

Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters Empty Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

Have you noticed that there seems to be either UFOs or Orbs that appearing whenever there is a world disaster?

Here are a couple of examples.....

Are they simply witnessing the events, or are they involved in creating them?????

namtheman
    namtheman

Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters Empty Re: Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters

Post  namtheman Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 pm

in the first video - i believe this is an animal - possibly a cat...obviously on adrenaline rush....trying to escape to some where for its life.

It moves like a cat, it must have managed to merge from the tsunami...cats hate water.....
    Nobu
    Nobu

Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters Empty Re: Why are UFO's and orbs Appearing over World Disasters

Post  Nobu Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 am

They're there to lower the bad frequencies released by those disasters.

Thanks to them!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

I notice you are new on our forum.
    Welcome aboard Nobu.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:43 pm

This is something I've wondered about as well. Nice to see you posting Nobu and welcome.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Years ago, I observed multiple UFO's and/or Orbs -- around the WTC on 9/11 -- and I commented about this on the internet -- and then I moved on. I had to move on. I've had to just keep taking in new information -- commenting and speculating on it -- and then moving on. I'm not into trench-warfare with ET and/or the PTB. Then I saw multiple UFO's and/or Orbs -- around Fukushima on 3/11. Same Excrement -- Different False-Flag -- Or So It Seemed to Me. I am committed to learning as much as possible -- in a very passive and informal manner -- and then just moving on -- without getting mad -- getting even -- or going mad. I guess I'm counting on that 'Hundredth Monkey' thing. Hope Springs Eternal.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 pm

We are in a scientific prison that reaches beyond all our scopes I suspect. The UFO's orbs, entities is the Evil that surrounds us like the Dead that do not die. This level of technocratic control involves cosmic parasites that are parallel to the analogy of the Matrix movie. Benevolent beings follow the timeline, cycle of the creator so they will not interfere due to co-dependency problems. The world is really in our hands...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I will continue to passively speculate about a possible Pre-Human v Human Civil Star War in Heaven involving Governance and Physicality Issues -- and Who Knows What Atrocities and Abuses??!! I don't have inside information -- and I can't prove anything -- so I am merely modeling a hypothesis. It's a nasty job -- but someone has to do it.
    Nobu
    Nobu

Post  Nobu Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Thank you a lot, mudra and Carol <3

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:47 pm