tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dreams and Nightmares

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Dreams and Nightmares Empty Dreams and Nightmares

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Between ages four and ten I had a reoccurring nightmare that awoke me always screaming.

I was surrounded by darkness, black as night, and there was nothing, no sound. Faintly at first and then growing, was a low rumble sound that shook you from the inside. What appeared to be dark clouds, but on the ground level like fog, grew thick and heavy, as the surroundings became visible as a city, with people. The people were running, and their screaming became audible, as the low rumble grew louder and louder until it overcame the screams. In the midst of this chaos was a figure in the distance, still as a statue, white as light and snow, glowing. I was drawn to this being whom seemed to be a woman or girl. She was calm and still as the chaos grew and the rumble unbearable. I was drawn to her like a magnet, I could not run or scream like the others. And when I reached this figure, her eyes opened, and when they did, the rumble and darkness engulfed us all as I awoke screaming.

Dreams and Nightmares H%C3%A9cate_-_Mallarm%C3%A9

This has a multitude of meanings for me. Everything from remembering my own birth, to a vision of some future. Either way, however it may be interpreted, it does not persay directly represent Hecate, it has just been the closest mythological figure that she resembled, a statue with light. Some of my earlier interpretation, I thought that she was holding an umbrella, or at a snack cart with an umbrella, also bright white.

Last edited by immortalisdolor on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dreams and Nightmares Empty Re: Dreams and Nightmares

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 am

This is probably apples and oranges - but consider this thread regarding Kali. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess?highlight=kali There seems to be a lot of Goddess Overlap and Equivalencies. The Goddess Phenomenon may involve that which is not completely human - and it may not be on humanity's side. Vengeful Deities may be at large. The horror. This is another piece of supporting evidence. Little by little - an unpleasant picture is emerging - in my mind, anyway.

Dreams and Nightmares HecateDreams and Nightmares Hecate%20three%20dogsDreams and Nightmares Hecate_artDreams and Nightmares Hecate_by_cabotineccoDreams and Nightmares Jof.hecate.641Dreams and Nightmares Hecate_by_Tellaine
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:58 am

While biting off my shlt....how much of a fraud are you?

You're one of the fastest dying Jedi to be sure.

Arrow
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 am

Dreams and Nightmares Picard_funny_face

Uhhhmmm...

Ban

For continued determination - You Sir - Win a fabulous - all expenses paid - 100 Day Ban...

"Monty - Please show Our Winner what else Hes won..."

Dreams and Nightmares Ct33-ejection-testextra1

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 am

What just happened here?

Fraud?

I am confused? I thought this was a forum?

If Chamber has not been removed and is still here, may I ask, "What Avatar would you personally like me to have that would make you feel better? None has worked so far for you." And I hate to say it, but my dreams and nightmares are my own, and I can compare them to any deity I like.

Crazy Happy Where did this guy Chamber come from anyway?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm