tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
horus
CetaceousOne
immortalisdolor
tacodog
mudra
dolphin
burgundia
eleni
MargueriteBee
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
17 posters

Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds Empty Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds

Post  Carol Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 pm

It has been non-stop for hours now and sounds like static electricity at a very high occilation rate. Thundering outside now.

As if it were voices on very fast speed. I'm having difficulty describing it but it is very noisy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds Empty Re: Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Carol wrote:It has been non-stop for hours now and sounds like static electricity at a very high occilation rate. Thundering outside now.

As if it were voices on very fast speed. I'm having difficulty describing it but it is very noisy.

Hi Carol...at times i do hear energy frequencies that many others tend not to. Its almost like my "3rd" ear is hearing the shifting magnetic and or the said increase of cosmic energy now bombarding the earth. Today about 3 hours ago from the time of writing this post I did hear a short blast of a very high pitch tone and it lasted for 10-15 seconds. Perhaps its something similar to what you are hearing...and being located near the 49th parallel maybe its different then your "corner" of earth. Peace JT!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds Empty Re: Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds

Post  Carol Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi JT. Thanks for responding. i was just reading reports from people in WA state, St Louis MO., Seattle and other areas from around the States and I'm here in Hawaii. Something is going on. And I also saw the seismic monitors were all most entirely black on a global scale. But the ringing is getting louder and makes me wonder what else is going on that we don't know about yet.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Carol wrote:Hi JT. But the ringing is getting louder and makes me wonder what else is going on that we don't know about yet.
    Put some music on you enjoy & turn up the volume, that always works for me.

It is essential in life not to be controled by the controlers.

F#ck 'm, Carol!
    You have a mind of your own, remember?!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds Empty Anyone notice ringing...

Post  Jenetta Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Hi JT. But the ringing is getting louder and makes me wonder what else is going on that we don't know about yet.

F#ck 'm, Carol!
    I briefly heard a spate of high pitched ringing today...didn't last...Trancoso as Carol mentioned she's hoping it is a DNA upgrade Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds 871378

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am

Yesterday afternoon it went on for a good half hour and I hear it right now. Just a high pitch sound.
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 am

N0- but I've had that f0r past 4 years anyh0w- 0n1y thing I did n0tice 0n day 0f quake was that the baby was acting unusua1- seemed agitated and fidgety and I hadn't eaten/d0ne anything unusua1 etc; the pets were n0rma1 th0ugh
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 am

Carol, the high pitched sound I have been hearing for several years now. For me it is constant. Fortunately I can tune it out at will. And a few times i also felt the earth moving under my feet although I am in Poland. I felt a motion that was going on deep inside the earth. And of course that vertigo I experinced about 7-10 days ago.
    I do not know if this is a symptom of anything, but for two days, one day before the japan eathquake hit, my both ears were "clogged". Never happened to me before.
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:18 am

i hear it too but more sporadically. ringing for about 5 to 10 seconds.

i just read a post regarding energy of some type being pulsed to populations by secret agencies which cause ringing in the ear. it can heat up your body and change the hypothalmus which regulates body water and temperature. i've been on so many sites last couple of days. will post if i find that info again.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 am

Jenetta wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

F#ck 'm, Carol!
    I briefly heard a spate of high pitched ringing today...didn't last...Trancoso as Carol mentioned she's hoping it is a DNA upgrade Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds 871378

Dose that loud music give you ringing in your ears hahaa! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? LOL :)

There is obviously much more to RINGING IN THE EARS and have written about this before back in my days of posting at av1. In 2007 I experienced some intense inner hearing as it was obviously a time of major movement in energies. Much more yet to come im guessing sunny the rumor is there is a galactic wave coming... gonna hit the sun...gonna hit the earth...hmmmmmm.

You may be hearing the vibrational distortion! You have to get up to speed with who you are! The "old" grid is coming back on line and well tell you about that too! Peace JT! LOL

YOU MUST STOP DENYING YOUR VIBRATIONAL STATE!!!

SOMEWHERE ALONG YOUR PHYSICAL PATH SO MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN COAXED AWAY FROM YOUR OWN GUIDANCE SYSTEM AND TAUGHT TO PLEASE OTHERS OUTSIDE OF YOU UNTIL YOUR OWN GUIDANCE SYSTEM IS TABOO!!! WE CANT TALK ABOUT EMOTIONS? WE CANT TALK ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO WHO WE ARE? IF YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE ANYONE!

Have a listen to this...enjoy!

Abraham ~ Audiologist wants to know what tinnitus is and how she can help ~ Double Thumbs Up

Here is a quote from another article discussing this topic.

Ascension Symptom ~ Ringing Ear

RESPONSES TO ASCENSION SYMPTOM QUESTIONS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST. SOME QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN GROUPED AND GENERALIZED ANSWERS ARE GIVEN TO ASSIST THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

I have been experiencing a steady ringing/buzzing (tinnitus) pretty much daily at this point, but it is not at all uncomfortable or annoying. Occasionally, it “tunes up” to a higher frequency ringing, but this does not occur as often. No loud sounds have blasted at my eardrums whatsoever. What do you suppose this could this be?

FYI, I had a series of powerful “enlightening” experiences starting in Feb 2010 which led to a drastic and rapid life change, and the ringing started shortly after. If you could shed some light on these symptoms, it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any more info, please let me know.

#####

Ah, this is a good one, as it is happening to so many people right now. A high pitched ringing of a tone not otherwise audible outside the ear is sometimes accompanied by a popping sensation.

The inner ear is all about balance. This is true on the physical planes as well as journey through dimensional realms. It is important to understand that ascension is essentially a change in the vibratory rate of your energy field. Your energy field is actually comprised of multiple layers of energy, each with its own unique characteristics and usefulness. For simplicity sake we will describe them as physical, mental, emotional and astral or etheric. These energy fields are always swirling through and around you. The more you have a conscious interaction with these fields the easier your transition through ascension can be.

At times, when an aspect of self makes a drastic change in vibratory rate, the remaining energy has to synchronize, or realign to the new vibration. This is often felt in the inner ear. It is about re-balancing.

There are specific visualizations you can do to assist your synchronization. Some of these were featured as part of the 101010 Spirit to Human Convergence. We spent days visualizing specific fields spinning in certain directions at various rates, allowing the fields to align with each other and increase the flow of Light we are able to embody.

Here is a portion of what my guides have shown me about this aspect…

It is good to have a morning practice of aligning with self before you rise from bed each day. In addition, do this any time during the day that you have the ringing or popping sensation.

Stop whatever you are doing and take a few slow breaths and say “Thank you.” Feel the essence of being thankful for your own awareness, for the assistance you are getting from other realms, with your ability to respond to the moment without fear. Personally, when my ears are ringing, I pause whatever i am doing and ask my guides, “What do you want me to know as I align ALL aspects of Self?” Sometimes I get a message. other times I just feel an easing of tension throughout my energy fields.

~ In channel from I AM ~

“This is the single most powerful thing you can do – embody the feeling of gratitude, not fear.”

Express your intention to align all aspects of your soul self, all layers of your personal energy grid, and all geometric matrices with those of the fifth and higher dimensions. It is ok for now if you don’t know what those fields contain or what shapes the geometries are. In fact, if you make a daily habit of doing this each morning you will probably be shown what the colors, shapes, and feelings are doing. Again, stay in gratitude, not fear.

To give you a slightly broader perspective, the soul extension from the Creator Source energy fractured itself numerous times on the journey into density. Each fragment contains the completeness of Creator Source energy, but there are many facets or aspects of Light which comprise the soul. As you journey through Ascension and consciously raise your vibratory rate you are re-joining – synchronizing with – the other facets of the soul. You will begin to become aware of things that you, the perceived individual, could not know by itself. You will begin to know things from other lifetimes, other dimensions, other people in the room.

You ARE connected to All That Is. As you place your focus on aligning with that knowingness your awareness will continue to broaden. You will begin to see through the eyes of Oneness.

So, whenever the ears ring or pop, thank your self for getting in touch with your more complete self. Thank all aspects of your soul for the awakening you are experiencing, and ask – with purpose and intention – for all of your energy fields to synchronize and harmonize in the manner which best serves the highest good of all.

Buzz on ~

Carla
    http://ascensionforall.com/Test/wp/blog/http:/ascensionforall.com/Test/wp/blog/ascension-symptoms/ascension-symptom-ringing-ear/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 am

I have'nt been experiencing this but it reminds me of Astralwalker mentionning this happens when the kundalini is rising .
    He speaks about this in his book " Extraordinary powers in humans ".

Love from me
    mudra
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

I have had this ringing in the ears for at least 4 years maybe 5, that I can remember anyway. When I first moved onto this island, I did not have ringing (high pitched) in my ears. It is a quiet place to live! I have lived here for almost 11 years now. Some say too much coffee. Yes, I do drink a lot of coffee, but I always have, but for the past 8 or 9 years I have been drinking very weak coffee, you can see through it if you hold it up to the light! I know there was no ringing in my ears the first few years I moved here! We do have a radio tower, up on a hill across the cove. It has been there since I moved here. This year they put up a cell tower by the radio tower. I honestly don't know if it is tinnitis or not. Listening to the radio drowns it out. Sometimes, but not often, it is worse. When I'm busy, I forget about it and don't notice it. When I leave, and go somewhere else, I think that it must have gone away, but then again, is it because I am busy and wrapped up in visiting and stuff? confused
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Jester- I had an experience going back to August 22 of 2009 where I was taken to the future and exposed to a massive gravitational wave - this wasn't in a dream state but I was awakened and taken via a light to an underground ET/military installation where there were other's who were also exposed to this wave- it somehow changed me but I can't say how - I felt odd afterwards and that lasted for about a week - I wrote about this on Avalon and this forum - of note is that the wave came from the right side and hit right side of brain first- I was scared at the time because I thought it was going to tear me up at the molecular level as it was the strongest force I've ever felt- now I will say the ringing for me since 2007 has only been in my right ear- luminari has the same and it is also in his right ear and sometimes we both experience fluctuations at the same time in strength of the ringing and so on- very weird- I thought at first when it started back in 2007 I just needed to tonify my kidney energy more and after using herbs and homeopathics that failed I have resigned myself to the constant pitch.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Dolphin your post reminded that a few days ago I went outside and there was a weird sound like a high pitch whoop, whoop and an airplane flew by and the sound was coming from it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm

I've been working in the garden today outside and the sound is strong there as well only predominately in my left ear.

I just saw this at GLP. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1389139/pg1

QUOTE:
    Readings Indicate more Anomalies Possibly developing. Event Horizon indications?...

These are all the charts I was keeping track of on my Pole Shift thread that lead to the 8.9 in Japan.

Induction Magnetometer, compare the time frame at 8.9 quake and present time. We are still swimming in treacherous waters, we must still be vigilant;

[link to 137.229.36.30]

Lot's of Hostility here too, notice the wave pattern;

[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Another example of Wave Pattern;

[link to 137.229.36.30]

Lot's of intensifying noise here;
    [link to 137.229.36.30]

These Energized sounds from this Space Weather Radio seem to be getting stranger by the day;

[link to topaz.streamguys.tv]

This is slowly starting to build up again to yesterday readings;

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

This chart showing -130 Bz. That is historical. The BZ was at -100 when Japan 8.9 occurred;

[link to pixie.spasci.com]

Notice all the turbulenhttps://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/text_bold.pngce on the Magnetosphere, those are some major waves impacting our Planet;

Australian Region Estimated AusDst-Index at -55

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Lot's of TEC activity can lead to Seismic,Volcanic or heliosphirical Anomaly in the North Eastern Hemisphere;

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Still way too many quakes in Japan region. I see another 8.9 or greater hitting this region within the next 2 weeks, with similar 8.9 Mag. Quakes reoccurring on a regular basis until about June when we completely swing out of Elenin's approach path.

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

Notice we are in the middle of it's approach with the Sun. This Elenin IMHO appears to be some what denser than most Comets we've tracked.

I believe Elenin is influencing these ejaculations of Dark Plasma from our Sun. The Supermoon Phase, The alignment of Jupiter,Mercury, Sun, Earth, Saturn and Elenin is causing our Sun and Planet to become unstable.

Plasma Graph;

Could we be headed towards a binary system crash?

All data Points to the narrow band of our Event Horizon. Look at some Gravitational Waves Signatures showing we are being Influenced By a Binary System's Approach to Singularity.

See the band of space material being shared with these two system;

That is the tell tale signature of a Binary System's Collision Approach Gravitational Wave Pattern.
    Anybody noticing ringing in their ears - high pitch sounds Screenshot20110311at844
    Elenin's approach from the south is around the Sirius Constellation. This Binary System Anomaly is going to cause lot's of stuff to rain down on us. Bombarding our Solar System and Possibly our Sun and Our Planet. IMHO we are in the grips of a Binary System Collapse. The signature is there in that image. I believe the drawing depicted in my Avatar tells a story of something like this happening every so often in the history of Galaxies.

With the way things have been going, the way people are acting, the way Earth is behaving, Heliophysical condition of our Sun, IMHO suggest we could possibly be heading towards or be in the beginning stages of an Event Horizon. Winding down right into it.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 pm

I just read this at GLP and will pass it on. He was spot on.

The highlighted topics are as follows:

The date the Earth changes begin - March 11-13th

Type of changes - Massive earthquakes, flooding on coastal areas, and volcanoes. All of which occur over a 2 week period

I saw the United States ripping apart, Yellowstone erupting, not a massive eruption like on the movie 2012, more like a large crack in the earth at Yellowstone that spews tons of ash. Coastal areas are gone, under water. Most of the Mediterranean countries under water.

At least 4 months of cold and darkness.

19 months of trial and tribulation

Casualties - 70% of Earths population have chosen to leave.
    January 2013 - A new state of enlightenment for humanity. AKA peace on earth

Many other things were discussed like how to prepare myself, family and friends for the changes.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1370536/pg1

There there is this from Edgar Cayce:

Edgar Cayce Quote:

Edgar Cayce predicted that the Great Lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico in the future and that ancient repositories would be discovered when people reached the appropriate level of consciousness. The three repositories mentioned are Egypt, the Bimini area, and the Yucatan.

"The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

"If there are greater activities in Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere."

"There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles -- so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.

"As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the country -- changes here are gradually coming about. No wonder, then, that the entity feels the need, the necessity for change of central location. For, many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the U.S. In the next few years land will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many battle fields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

"Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near the Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

It is also understood, comprehended by some that a new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper. Then certain circumstances will come about in the political, the economic, and whole relationships to which a leveling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it.

"... for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia. Not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same as the Christ taught -- his kind of communism."

http://www.edgarcayce.org/edgar-cayce1.html

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 am

I have had a ringing in my ears since last December. It is fairly consistent, and I am getting use to it now. I hear fine, sometimes even better, hearing things far off. Some people claim HAARP doings, but could also be something else. Perhaps tuning into higher frequencies. It seems to be loader at random times, and frequently at night, of course at night all is quieter so it would be more noticeable. One report of it being HAARP doings said that the frequency is bumped up at night to prevent people from astral travelling. I can not verify that either way yet.

But yes they are RINGING AWAY..................

Cow + UFO2 = Nuke

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FCeoR-u7jEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(a)4 - 6/8(9) = Cow
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Been experiencing high-pitched tones on and off for several years now....
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

immortalisdolor wrote:
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FCeoR-u7jEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Very interesting video, Immortalis.
    Thubs Up
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 am

Carol wrote:It has been non-stop for hours now and sounds like static electricity at a very high occilation rate. Thundering outside now. As if it were voices on very fast speed. I'm having difficulty describing it but it is very noisy.
    Just my view on ringing ears. When it started with me 13 years ago, I was able to blow light globes out of the ceiling, it was as if I was discharging energy. I adapted to the energy shortly after. I was also told it was a transducer in my ear looking like a merkabah but very small and acts like a transponder. I get upgrades to my DNA and the signal sounds like a FAX and lasts for about 15 seconds max.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 am

horus wrote:
    Carol wrote:It has been non-stop for hours now and sounds like static electricity at a very high occilation rate. Thundering outside now. As if it were voices on very fast speed. I'm having difficulty describing it but it is very noisy.
    Just my view on ringing ears. When it started with me 13 years ago, I was able to blow light globes out of the ceiling, it was as if I was discharging energy. I adapted to the energy shortly after. I was also told it was a transducer in my ear looking like a merkabah but very small and acts like a transponder. I get upgrades to my DNA and the signal sounds like a FAX and lasts for about 15 seconds max.

The signal that I receive when an upload is occuring lasts also for some 10-15 seconds, but it sounds more like a "wooosshhhhhh"...it's more like the sound of a big ocean wave smashing the rocks on the coast, it just lasts longer than that. In that moments, I feel that my ears a kind of "open" to release or receive a pack of "something"... scratch

Strangely...the last one occured on thursday afternoon (CET), I guess few hours before the earthquake in Japan. It was so intense like never before, only in my left year, and lasted for some 5-7 seconds.

I'm still tring to figure out if I was geting the warning that something's gonna happen, or it was just another update.

Anyway, I'm curious now. And I have a proposal to all of you. I will post here on this thread whenever I get this intense sound in my ears. And I wonder if there'll be some events shortly thereafter. Maybe you'll want to participate too. And I'm not talking about posting when we hear the "usual" high pitch electricaly loaded sound, that most of us hear all along the whole day...Blowdup Insanely Happy

much respect
    Mall...
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

What about itching. My ears have been itchy scratchy lately as well, on out side. Tht bothers me more than the ringing. Wonder if there is a connection.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 pm

I just remembered that when I was in my teenth I would ear sounds ... Very beautifull and peacefull ones as music from the spheres or angelic kingdoms.
    I would love when it happened.
    It is also during these times that I started to speak the language of Light.
    Did anyone here ever had a similar experience ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 am

Tinnitus or a build of wax in the eaers can lead to this sensation in the ears. Its not always a supernatural answer.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 am

wrong thread...deleted!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:02 pm