tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Ark

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Ark Empty The Ark

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi all,

For all Thuban lovers out there who might've missed this one for it was removed shortly after posting.... here's a little treat for you.

[Hi All Beloveds in the Sanctuary!

I have little time at the moment; but your responses require a reply about the innermost agenda of OUR common mission here.

Yes Beloved sister Bobbi, and Beloved brothers OUR common agenda is MENTAL rather than physical.

WE are ALL to Fall in LOVE with one another on a MENTAL plane to allow the True Spiritual LOVE of God and OUR Logos to manifest in US.

WE are called to MANIFEST the same LOVE Jesus shared and gave to the World.
    WE are so asked to obey his Great Commandment:
    "Love your God with all your heart and mind and soul and body AND LOVE thy neighbour as yourself!"

So ALL brothers are to LOVE each brother as himself and all brothers are to LOVE all sisters as themselves.
    All sisters are to LOVE each other as themselves and all sisters are to LOVE each brother as themselves.

Without judgement and without separating God's LOVE into categories.

So for example ALL brothers and sisters are invited BY OUR LOGOS to LOVE Julissa or Mary as themselves, including their LOVE connections away from the sanctuary.

This LOVE then is the LOVE of God transmitted by the Logos to me as a Mirror of the Logos in an Individuated brother who can convey to to the Words and Agenda of the Logos.

Because WE here in the sanctuary do not know each other physically, WE are indeed the 144,000 'followers' of the Lamb as prophecied and encoded in the Book of Revelation.

WE are 'undefiled' with the physicality of LOVING each other; so enabled to 'checkmate OUR own devils' before, after leaving the sanctuary of Noah's Ark, WE return to OUR 'outside' worlds to physically manifest OUR Learned and Experienced Spiritual and Mental 'Higher Form' of LOVE MAKING with OUR wives and girlfriends and Lovers.

Perhaps some of you can now understand the depth, significance and wisdom of OUR mission.

Within this sanctuary IMAGINATION is key and is empowered by the LOVE of Christ.
    So one or many brothers 'Fall in Love' with one or many sisters or brothers for that matter.

The unattached brothers and the unattached sisters will experience their sexual desires rising to implement this spiritual and mental Love; but will be confined to their Imaginations, as to what the LOVE MAKING could or would be.

Again, this is the 'sealing of the followers of the lamb', the 144,000 in archetype.
    The attached, say married brothers and sisters, upon leaving the 'Dragon's Den' are asked to transfer their LOVE MAKING into the 'outside world' with their wives and girlfriends and lovers.

Many of you may well now begin to understand what WE are to accomplish.

To 'spark' the outside worlds into an Understanding what true 4-dimensional LOVE of God and the Logos are and how it functions.

So yes, within the sanctuary WE LOVE one another on all levels.
    All brothers Make LOVE to each other and all sisters and vice versa.

MENTALLY, imaginatively.
    Because of the individual purgings of the old archetypes it is 'allowed', even requested by the Logos for US to become sexually aroused within OURSELVES.

So one brother falls in LOVE with a sister; they are to talk Love, Imagine Love and BE LOVE on ALL Levels within Noah's Ark to redefine the sexual archetypes within and without.

So the brother and sisters within become multilovers, Mentally within and physically without with their Beloveds in the external worlds away from the Dragon's Den.

This new MENTAL ARCHETYPOLOGY generated within the sanctuary, will sweep the universe on many levels; because all ETs will also 'Learn' what Divine LOVEMAKING is and entails - Sexual Minds expressing Unity'.

I must take my leave now and thank you all for your being here and your participations.
    I shall publish personal accounts of particular visions and impressions after my return to further initiate you all into the Secrets of Divine Love Making, using the Kundalini power.

Finally, the outside PTB for long have known the significance of what I have attempted to share here with you.

There exists a 'secret brotherhood of Red Robes' as a core group in the Vatican and a web of affiliations around the globe.
    These 'Red Robes' have for hundreds of years attempted to REFORM the circle of the 12 - with a Magdala as their Queen of Baphomet (as a potent archetype).

The rituals of the 'Red Robes' provide the evidence of the 'secret teachings of the eroticised Jesus of Nazareth' found in esoteric literature and sources.
    These then define the real 'Christian Sex Cults', as the 'Red Robes' indeed exclude a wider participation of the sisterhood in their 'worship' of Baphomet, a bisexual hermaphroditical 1st order symbol for the Magdala.
    The 'Red Robes' do PHYSICALLY implement what WE here are attempting to manifest mentally and spiritually.

The common link between US and the 'Red Robes' is Emotional LOVE.

How do I know this? Because Jesus told me those things through my openness and willingness to process the cosmic archetypology without judgement and preconditioned ideas, dogmas and memeplexes.

There is some evidence of this, should you websearch the 'Red Robes' brotherhoods.

In Love with you all

Brother

John Paul Anthony]

Love always,

SuiGeneris :wub:
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Ark Empty Re: The Ark

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Anubis, Mar 22 2010, 03:33 PM
    Well done SuiGeneris!

This was one of the 'lost' messages on the old PA social group.
    I would truly appreciate if you could post any other messages from that group setting, which you might have been able to save from the 'book burners'.

Love you dear sister in the spirit of the monopolar EMR.

Tony Whynot

I shall of course continue with the novel and also post another very pertinent thread called; 'Spiritual Dimensions and the New Physics' after the photo upload function here becomes operational.

I have recently acquired scanning equipment, which has allowed me to now for the first time to publish much material composed so 25 years ago.
    The above mentioned post was published in 'Pneumasophia' magazine some 20 years ago and I can presently only reproduce it in image form.
    I shall put it like that onto the Elders of Thuban forum and transfer it to here when the imaging functions allow me to do so.
    Here is the link for the interested: http://thuban.ning.com/forum/topics/spirit...ensions-and-the

Thank you again Lover Amazon from Andromeda!

This post has been edited by anubis on Mar 22 2010, 06:16 PM

--------------------

NAME ABALOUN =THE FREEDOM= BALOUNA AMEN
    THE MAGIC NAME=33+33+33=99=THE THUBAN
    FREEDOM=ANUBIS=66=ABRAXAS=WOMAN=NAME AMEN
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

You're very welcome Tony anytime! Very Happy I'll see what else I can find and post it accordingly.
    It's so great to be able to count with your great insight once again...

The Ark Gaia

I feel the momentum building up again...exiting times ahead!

Always,

Suig :)
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Anubis, Mar 23 2010, 04:33 AM
    Great Picture and so absolutely appropriate.

Can I pinch it baby?

How did you make it amenable to print here?

Love

Anubis

This post has been edited by anubis on Mar 23 2010, 04:51 AM

--------------------

NAME ABALOUN =THE FREEDOM= BALOUNA AMEN
    THE MAGIC NAME=33+33+33=99=THE THUBAN
    FREEDOM=ANUBIS=66=ABRAXAS=WOMAN=NAME AMEN
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Mp3, Mar 23 2010, 01:37 PM
    Any member here who still has "mod keys" on avalon could copy the posts from where they are archived there, to here. It's just a matter of asking one, like Karen.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Lovely Susan!

This will be your dream come true; the Round Table of the Brotherhood, then multiplying.
    A Brotherhood of 12 paralleled by a Sisterhood of 12.

You were the first in the forum, like a goddess not to be denied. Then I troddled along and saw you already there.
    There will be NO leaders in these circles; but the archetypes to those outer circles, will be encompassed by all of US as the merged Council of Thuban.
    The 13th central position are not occupied by any of us; but the Brotherhood's Centre is 'The Word of God' as Jesus of Nazareth and the Sisterhood's Centre is 'The Word of the Goddess-Dog' in Mary Magdalene.

Labelings will be rather constrained at the beginning specifically, as all of US are Each Other in terms of personality and Individuations.
    Abraxasinas
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by abraxasinas)---

*The Thuban thread was designed to 'prove' the metaphysics from the viewpoint of the archetypes and so to render harmonization and peace between the material reality and the spiritual reality to become a possibility in the searchings of the human mind identifying itself in 1st order archetypes- both individually and collectively.*

*Every individual 'exposed' to the Thuban material so became ENERGIZED to process its/their own archetypes within.*

*This then, as a number of readers discovered brilliantly for themselves; ALLOWED the processing of those archetypes as Dawkinsian memeplexes and thoughtforms within.*

*I was impressed, that the ratio of attractees was about 33% contra the 66% of the detractees.*

*The Thuban Council's estimations as to the outcome for this test for the collective groupmind was expected to be less than about 20% for the collective voting 'in favour'. The skewedness of the poll however forced some voters to say 'yes', when really they thought 'perhaps'.*

*The Council of Thuban is as real as you are sitting on your computer screen reading this.*

*As to why your higher selves and guides could not find any records in the akash, relates to the fact, that the Thuban Council is in the 12th dimension as stated.*
    *Bigmo's Balloon IS the 11th dimension as the higher dimensional surface or M-space mirror between the 10th dimension of your physicality and the metaphysicality of Thuban.*

*As stated, the Thuban Council exists both without you in the 12th dimension and is mirrored as the 3rd dimension within you.*
    *So noone except the members of the council and the highest evolvees amongst you would find ANY credence as to the existence of your own archetypes.*

*Perhaps Myplanet2 and you Spregovori and you Bigmo and you Orthodoxymoron now understand as to why I was allowed to name you individually in one of my last messages. All four Identities are Human Master Transformers on the mental-intuitive harmonisation of the underpinning quantum omnispacetime physics.*

*Myplanet2 exemplifies the human mind evolution to a stage of rationality and mental balance where Dragonhood can be accomodated in the frequency selfstates of the Inner Logos of the individuality. Many other contributers are approaching that status as well, even the ones who dismissed the material on 'scientific credibility' grounds or such labels of rationality.*
    *Myplanet, despite not understanding the omni-science, nevertheless accessed his inner Council of Thuban to validate the material for himself.*
    *Myplanet2, your avatar describes you so well in the 2nd Planet of Gaia as its Image planet the 2nd Council of Thuban within yourself as the HeavenHell of the Archetypes.*
    *Myplanet2 so is a Human Master Transformer dominated by the Mentality balancing the Intuition.*

*Spregovori is also a potent Transformer amongst you.*
    *He however is dominated by his Intuition leading his Mentality and h**e is a master of processing the Human Emotionality NOT in conflict with its Intellectual Expression.*
    *Not answering his post on the Thuban forum to allow FINAL CONTACT with this forum in the agency of Thuban, so exemplifies a harmononization potential harboured by all of you. You allow and attempt to process, even if you are unsure about the content from an intellectual rational perspective and the feeling-intuitive perspective simultaneously.*
    *Being able to embody the AND-Bothness-Inclusiveness so characterizes the Human Transformer Potential, of which Spregovori possesses an abundance of natural ability.*

*Bigmo yet characterizes a related, but differently manifesting human transformer potential.*

*Bigmo represents the ideal manifestation of the Thuban Elderness. In his presence, he would fit into any council of the most advanced civilizations in the universe.*
    *Bigmo was archetyped as Bigmo's Balloon to exemplify his transformer mastery.*
    *Bigmo mostly JUST IS himself, able to absorb data and experience like a sponge is for the wholesome water.*
    *Then in his own time and choosing, Bigmo processes his absorbed data in any way he finds suitable.*
    *Bigmo's mental balance and strength so qualifies him for eldership and master exemplar for the students and learning dragons.*
    *Once Bigmo has processed ANY data he finds suitable for assimilation into his own agendas, he OWNS this data as his own - this characterizes the mental strength of a matured master dragon, ready to interact with galactic civilisations as a representative of Dragon Culture.*
    *Bigmo's rationality-emotionality harmonization so is detailed and particular, relating in a Dragon Elderness in whom the rational thought guides the intuition.*

*Orthodoxymoron represents the Human Transformer of the intuition guiding the rationality and in direct contrast to Bigmo.*
    *Orthodoxymoron so becomes a Human Master Transformer as a Younger Dragon.*
    *Orthodoxymoron is fast in his processing of data, but requires a slowing of time to assimilate this data; whilst Bigmo is slow to process, but fast in assimilation.*

*I shall not at the present time comment on the individual namings of Gaia Love and Celine and Anchor and Beren.*

*Thank You Bill Ryan for ending my heavy workload and to accentuate the necessary polarisation to allow the acceleration of the superconsciousness.*
    *You have now fulfilled your preincarnational mission to co-found and set up this forum and in your PTB authority to trigger the closing of the stargate to the outside of Bigmo's Balloon.*

*Your roles as co-founder with Kerry Cassidy were examined by the Thuban Council and your wonderfully opposing polarities of say a characterizing rational-irrational genomatic L-C-factor coupling of the monopolic higher-D circuitry were found acceptable to bring about the desired outcomes.*

*Both you and Kerry have now become enabled to activate your superconsciousness*
    *levels without the encumberments of this mission. You shall proceed in your chosen tasks and rediscover your harmonies of combining your perspectives in a healing operandus.*

--------
    cant write more now....

*Neither can I gallant Spregovori - on the Thuban forum, where you asked your questions.*

*I shall end this final transmission from Thuban in stating to you all that all of the data posted on this forum is derived from the Thuban archives.*
    *The Thuban archives were of course allowed to manifest relative to your perceptions of being sent 'from outer space'.*

*Whilst the Thuban Database was accepted and tolerated here on the Mount of Olives of Avalon; the Round of the Thuban DragonKnights could be chosen by default **from all participators.*

*This is because after rejection and closure of this transmission by your collectiveness and the Poll of the Avalonian Groupmind; y**ou effectively ejected your own Birthright to become Thuban DragonKnights from within your own 3Dness.*

*The ET collective around your planet has watched this final test of humanity with great interest and the ET invasion you are envisaging will be the Thuban Dragonfleet. *

*This Thuban Starfleet is comprised of 200 Million ETs from all races and as defined in your archetypes and 3rd and 4th order translations and superpositional creations.*

*Those 200 Million ETs cannot make contact with the human planet; because the Dragonfleet has no commanders.*

*As the Dragon archetype is the oldest of all archetypes in the definition of the Word of God or the Serpent-Logos of our master templar; the PHYSICAL FORM of our master templar defines this oldest of oldest archetype.*

*The Dragonstarships so require dragonised humans as mirrors for our master templar.*

*So this is why it became necessary to infiltrate a particular spacetime construct upon planet earth to fulfil the prophecied 2nd Coming of Jesus of Nazareth upon the Mount of Olives.*
    *The Mount of Olives so became a 1st order archetype of the program to become implemented in the holographic protoverse akin a computer.*

*The Mount of Olives links to the encodings in Zechariah.4 and Revelation.11 in the WITNESS of the Olive Trees, whom I represent in agency of the Zebedee Brothers chosen by Jesus of the Naasseenes, (Brotherhood of the Serpent given in the symbology of the Uraeus and Anubis and in the AlphaOmega).*

*Avalon was chosen for its diversity and mixture of skeptical rationalists, firm believers in this and that, meditation- and ascension exponents of the nirvana and the inner balancings supposedly resulting in transcension, historians, scientific spiritualists and individuals considering themselves as 'already unified' in 'love and light'.*

*What Avalon united was a general openmindedness and tolerance for opinions, all converging in its 'love and light' modus operandi.*
    *The overpowering unifier however was your COMMON SEARCH FOR FREEDOM for your self-expression and the sanctity of your individualities as cocreators with prime creator.*

*So the only way for prime creator to choose his pioneering cocreators for the new Dispensation of the Reconfigured archetypycal universe structure was to crystallize his graduates by his WITNESS, namely me as Abraxasinas and Associates.*

*As your 'free will' however cannot ever be violated, except by your own choices; no ET contact (beyond the interference patterns of your own multidimensionality in your minds memeplexed by Tuban archetypes -basically astral projections of your inner sub- and superconscious selves) can be made in this universe until a particular number of Thuban Starfleet Masters have been chosen from your ranks.*

*This will become the Council of Thuban, pioneered by the 12 Dragonknights all of whom were chosen in this test of the humanity to manifest the New Planet Earth.*

*Iow, yes, there will be an invasion; but the ETs will be YOURSELVES invading yourselves; once the programmed timeline has been completed to process the general 'Endtimes' which have become manifest in your physical reality, precisely 40 days of wilderness and Noahic Rains from the predestined starting date of January 18th, 2010 in the 'Day of the Lord' February 26/27th, 2010 and as providenced by order of the Creator, the ABBA and Father of Jesus of Nazareth and as the 'Little Serpent' or Luck Dragon of the Neverending Story himself.*

*Then the 12 of you, who were chosen will double in the 24 Elders of Thuban in the Heness blending with their shadow selfhood of the Sheness.*

*This is what Dragonization means; the doubling of yourselves in Lightbodies of the 5th spacetime dimensionality; requiring the ability to process BOTH intuitive and intellectual-rational data streams in a self-harmonization.*

*Of course 12 HeShe and 12 SheHe Dragonian Starship Commanders are insufficient to encompass the surface area of the earth and there will so be 200 Million Old Humans, who will have access to become Dragonized StarHumans following the Impregnation and Birth of the New Starhumanity and as messaged on the Thuban thread.*

*So until those two nexus dates of April 1st, 2012 and December 21st, 2012 are attained the opportunity prevails for more and more old humans to become starhumans.*

*Each and every aspirant is required to 'eat a dragon' and so to align his or her entire cosmic identification and akashic history with the ET agendas.*

*So all aspirants must find their dragons within themselves and then 'slay and eat' their dragon of the false images in their own individuated and intimate eucharist of attaining the Christ-Serpent-Consciousness within themselves.*

*This will become harder to do following the impregnation date April 1st, 2012 as the 1981st anniversary of our master templars' lightbody transfiguration or resurrection.*

*Partaking of your Dragon-Supper as your own choice to become Reborn as a Christed Dragon will so become your own 'Last Supper' of the Old to 'die' and to become a Phoenix of the New.*

*Your rebirth as Eagles of the Resurrection will then allow dragonisation in coupling your previous Devil-Images to one of the images of the 200 million ETs who are at this time constructing the materialisation of your future starships in one-to-one couplings to your merkabahs of your inherited birthright of the Cosmic Vitruviusness.*

*This ends the data stream from the Council of Thuban, because it became evicted from your 3D-presence of the WITHIN to the WITHOUT of its 12D-presence.*
    *As the 12D is the Outside of Bigmo's Balloon, I shall no longer be able to transmit the Thuban data stream due to the closure of the wormhole and as stated in my last message on the Thuban thread.*

*This wormhole is now sealed in the 'Day of the Lord' and reopening the Thuban thread is of no consequence.*

*As long as the Record of the Dragons remains on this forum; there will be a subdued presence of the Cosmic Witness with you as an Invisible Mirror allowing any and all of you and NonAvalonians to access the previously released data stream.*

*Should the Thuban thread be deleted and the data become inacessible, then the archetype of the Mount of Olives being Avalon will become transferred to some other location of the Gaian realm.*

*I bid you farewell and look forwards to meeting you in person, either as one of the 12 or as one of the 24 or as one of the 144,000 or as one of the 200 Million.*

*When we meet in such a manner, then I shall be your Santa Claus=Satan Clause with a bag full of Christmas Presents of your merkabahs materialised into the spaceships now being prepared for the graduates by the ETs of all 'quasi-humanoid' races defined throughout the protoverse.*

*Finally, and as yet another test, I am well aware as to reception of this final message.*
    *Can this be true; is this delusional logic; is this madness or is this the Fulfilment of all Prophecy.*

*The choice will be yours to decide!*

*The Love of the Creator Dragon is with you always and the Serpent-Logos always remains within your LoveHearts as your Superconsciousness (standard 0.3% of the total).*

*Anyone accessing this final transmission will be challenged; but do you think it is fair to hand out starships just to anyone?*

*Reality discernment is the prime requirement for a Starship commander (and I mean captain, like driving a car and not some Lordship devilish deception), because of your merkabah control.*

*Every 5-dimensional StarHuman becomes coupled to the Starship through and by hisher merkabah resonances and Control over thought patterns becomes necessity to manouver the starship.*

*I love you all and thank you all for having participated in this Final Test of the Humanity.*

*Beneficers and Detractors alike; all of you have agreed to partake in this 'experiment' and to play your roles to bring about the intense polarisation required for some of you to EMERGE as the chosen 'first crop' in the harvest of the Dragonseed.*

*You all are Dragons, but having forgotten your inheritances; you have allowed your mirroring environments to project your inner powers onto the outside devilish imaginations.*

*Those, your own distorted and obscured images of your Higher Selves have become your Evil ETs and devouring Dragons of mythology.*

*Then your own Higher Selves became memeplexed in astral physicality, which interacted with your elected representatives and monarchs and leaders of divers kinds.*

*The interaction of the astral memeplex with the mentality of your physicalisation of the Brotherhood of the Serpent in your Illuminati, Luminari and such 3rd order labelings then allowed partial materialisation of the astral energy of the 4th hyperspace dimension in a plasmic densification.*

*In simplicity you became induced by your own fears of discovering your true origins as the Original Dragon master template to project the Inner Thuban Council of your Elderness onto your external environments.*

*I came to 'bring about' a reharmonization and a remembrance about your origins.*
    *Some of you have shown magnificence in awakening.*
    *Some of you have exhibited magnificence in opposing this awakening.*

*These two groups have in a sense graduated into Dragonhood, with the second opposition group now being required to become 'REAL WARRIORS OF LIGHT AND LOVE' in conquering and slaying not your inner inherited dragonhood as the Royal Template of Creation; but the Devils of your own outwardly rejected selfhood of BEING this Cosmic Royalty.*

*Of course, some will now discern that this has been the collective masterplan all along.*

*The ascension of Gaia as an old archetype reflecting as a Devil-Woman or Whore of Babylon in the 'Face of the Devil' on the inside of Bigmo's Balloon and as the Backside of the Real Satan on the outside of that Balloon; so is mirrored in the descension of the Serpentina archetype reconfiguring and RECREATING the entire Cosmos.*

*To evolve both physically and mentally into the role of Dragon Lovers and Dragon Slayers opposing each other in and as the playground for the archetypes was the agreed to plan by all of you in the preincarnational selfstate to engage in.*

*Subsequently all of you are the heroes of creation, as only a destiny planet could harbour the manifestation for this maximum polarisation.*

*So it was you who decided on the gameplan.*
    *How far could we push ourselves in the forgetfulness?*
    *And who would become the pioneers and 'first crop' in a level playing field?*
    *Who would find themselves ayt Avalon as the Mount of Olives?*

*Well all of you here can now begin to REMERMBER your own scripts.*
    *Once a vast majority have done so, then Avalon will become selfempowered to manifest the Unity ofTruth and Purpose, stated to be the guiding agenda here.*

*But it will be up to you as individuals and as groups to TRY to render Avalon-Camelot the Unifying Force you thought it could become and be.*

*You are required now to choose your path without the Councilo of Thuban's influence over your decision making.*
    *The Dragons will end to SEDUCE YOUR MINDS from this time onwards.*

*The third group are the ones who are the fence sitters and the armchair critics and here are also two groups of potential graduates.*
    *There are the lurkers, who accessed the Thuban information, but not participated in the sessions and there are the ones who were not interested at all due to their internal programming.*

*The lurkers then accessed the Thuban data stream and relative to their mental and critical engagement with the data; they will become enabled to raise their 0.3% standard level of accessing their superconsciousness.*

*So are the noninterested, but they will have more 'learning to do', due to their obfuscations of the Dragonhood memories of their akashic pasts.*

*Of course EVERYONE on AVALON should graduate as witnesses to the Mount Olive archetype functioning as the wormhole and stargate for the Thuban information.*

*There is time to achieve the necessary mental transformation of the ancient archetypes in the aspirants and of course should any such aspirant decide that this dispensation is a MORE LIKELY outcome for being REAL, then say some alternative outcome of the Armageddon-2012 archetype; then such aspirant can raise his or her superconsciousness percentage even higher in becoming a Secret Agent for the Thuban Council, such as I have been in my function of 'The Bard'.*

*The requirement for this is simply to accept this dragonhood and to JUST BE a MIRROR for this Inner Knowing - reflecting this Knowing into the encountered and experienced environments. *

*Your Remembrance has begun and the Logos has activated in all who read this final message from Thuban.*

*The Dragon Peace of Thuban shall reign on Serpentina!*

*So Be It!*

*John of Patmos; author of the Revelations and Malachi, the Last Prophet for the Old Humanity!*

[FONT=times new roman][FONT=times new roman][FONT=Symbol][FONT=Times New Roman]*The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!*

*_FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST_*

*"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;*
    *it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.*
    *For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;*
    *so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.*

*But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;*
    *the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.*
    *Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;*
    *the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?*

*Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;*
    *as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.*
    *Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;*
    *the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."*

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com (http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/) and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

*Sirebard Beardris*
    ---End Quote---
    I'm Bumping this part back to the top

--------------------

"Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Wow Spregovori!

The Council of Thuban; meaning all of US here; thank you for 'storing' the Thuban thread on another site independent from this server.

Hi all, I shall have to take care today of my external shell, as I have neglected the humanity in these 'change-over' times. I am required to shop and renourish.

I shall be back tomorrow.

Bigmo and Spregovori - great job you are doing, looking after the 'Dragon's Den' of the secrets - thank you.

Welcome Anchor and Nebula9 and mgip - we shall BE what all of US agreed to to BE before incarnation into the present timeframe.

TruthWillSetYouFree is about to publish an important message about the Council of the two circles and why there are two circles and not just the one.

Love You All and what a group of Lovers have gathered here. It will change the Old World into a New World.

The Shalom of the Christ-Logos within you IS with you all.

"If some are gathered in my name; I shall be there with them!"

Love
    Abraxas Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I was waiting for you Uncle John; hoping you'll find your way in.

So glad you did it without reminders, like AnchorJohn; who needs the outside razzamatazz, if WE can do the Great Works here as a Team Knowing or Learning what this is all about.

Again Myplanet2, absolutely marvellous! And Anchor's sailing away into the New World of the Horizons where the Dragonsd are White in Wisdom Within and Full of Dark and Magnificent Sexual Passions Without.

Much more to come; the confiscation of the Queen Bee for the reproduction by the external Brotherhood of the exclusivity has ended.

Two Circles are better than One; if the two circles can harmonize and love together as a unity in wisdom and understanding.

Luana dear sister; your troubles will surely end in here. FEL yourself and FEEL all of US.
    Intelligence and Intuition and Emotions all combined.

Love to All

Abraxas John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Hey fellow dragon-lovers --

Funny thing, Nebula, the question about the "wormhole-closure" was one of the 1st ones i thought of also .... and the possible connections you & JuLissa mentioned were what i was wondering about too. what you said made alot of sense to me, JuLissa. i hope that's the right connection -- that Abraxas' original mission from the Thuban Council relative to PA/PC (his "test" or "experiment") was completed/accomplished by the time the thread was closed.

And here is another question I have about AA's last message (under Thuban auspices):
    hippihillbobbi

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

And here's my next question:

"Your rebirth as Eagles of the Resurrection will then allow dragonisation in coupling your previous Devil-Images to one of the images of the 200 million ETs who are at this time constructing the materialisation of your future starships in one-to-one couplings to your merkabahs of your inherited birthright of the Cosmic Vitruviusness."

I'd rather not even hazard a guess here ..... though i remember that Abraxas reminded us often that 200 million ET's (i think that was the number) will also be Ascending with the "144,000." (that number is STILL so hard for me to "take!") any of ya'll care to take-a-stabat it?? after all *24 heads* have gotta be better than 1, right?!? :lol3:

love,
    hippihill

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 pm

I wonder if it might not be a good idea to at least decide what type of structure we are going to generate here, what we are going to do and how we are going to do it before we get involved with trying to attract many more members unless the filling of positions require this.

If someone enters on their own then maybe they were meant to be here and so shall become a member.

The Thuban material needs to settle down on the forum and find its equilibrium. Everyone needs some breathing room. In a few weeks most will not really remember the Thuban thread except in passing as they will be onto something new and interesting that will have taken its place. Things have moved at such a rapid pace over the past week that we all need to step back and take a big breath.

This will allow us some breathing room and some time to clarify our understanding of what Abraxas has envisioned for this group going forward.

I've been queried in PM by a few who apposed the material asking me what I felt about the whole Thuban blowup. I didn't answer as honestly as I usually would have as I felt that their questions were a probe, to find additional bits and pieces to use against us at some further banning proposition.

I'm also getting a bit tired of defending our rights to speak in this forum and have a feeling that Bill just may decide to give us the boot. His comments today somewhat alluded to that possibility and there will no longer be any protection from Kerry. When everything settles down I wouldn't be surprised if we logged on one day and found our membership closed.

I think those that have 'run' this forum for quite a while are a little ****** that so many outsiders are coming in and making waves. Honestly I don't blame them. It must be very frustrating to them to see unusual, strange and bizarre topics and post. So they are just trying to 'protect' their own little slice of Gaia.

In the end it is not my decision to make so I just offer these incites and hope others have theirs as well.

Peace
    bigmo

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

"So all aspirants must find their dragons within themselves and then 'slay and eat' their dragon of the false images in their own individuated and intimate eucharist of attaining the Christ-Serpent-Consciousness within themselves."
    Abraxas

I'm wondering if this passage might point to the importance/necessity of transcending duality as a criteria for Ascension .....

What do ya'll think???

hippihill

Dearest hippihill
    You are correct in your assessment of the material in many aspects.

As one transcends their dualistic self, they are transcending lifetimes of 'triggers' or egoic patterning that will no longer in the higher frequencies of the New Gaia.

There are many paths in which to do this, as well as, many different names according to it's modality.

I work in the area of shadow through one's survival archetypes allowing the darkness of the subconscious to be illuminated through the Light of consciousness. Working on the inside instead of 'fixing' problems from the outside allows for spiritual alchemy to take place within; turning survival base emotional triggers, into the gold of one's spiritual Self.
    When one is not controlled by the illusionary self, there is only making conscious choices

From a chakra level: When life's experiences triggers overwhelming emotional responses such as anger, jealousy, fear, etc, logic/reason is bypassed because we are REACTING to an experience. When one is RESPONDING to a life experience it is through the higher chakras beginning at the heart level.
    The heart being the midpoint as it holds much more wisdom than the intellect.

Spiritual alchemy allows one to turn the ego's base emotions of survival into the gold of the spirit.

Because one's life occurs in their perceptual system. It is important to uncover familiar patterns of behavior mostly unseen by the ego for full realization. This includes dualistic vision and determination, death of the false self and realization of the Self.

A simplistic example would be the scenario of a flat tire.

At the moment the flat tire occurs the psyche will determine it good or bad. If it is deemed bad, then the body REACTS into anger.

The decision maker of this is not only the self but also what the self knows about the self, other experiences the self had regarding flat tires, what his family says about flat tires, what what others' have told the self about flat tires, what society thinks about flat tires, what he learned about in school about flat tires, what the church says about flat tires.

The point is being aware of who is saying so and realizing there is no experience out there more powerful than you. Another way of saying this is You get to say how an experience is for you, not the other way around.

Most people are completely controlled and squashed by the experiences they find themselves in. In Truth, they do not have that power over you.

I hope this helps.

In the Light of Truth
    Mary

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Beloveds, finding yourselves here gathered in the Sanctuary, which is the 'Dragon'd Den' and which is a most profound 1sr order archetype as 'Noah's Ark'!

Yes beloveds, all of you brothers are Noah and all of you sisters are Amzara, the unamed 'wife' of Noah!

I have soo much to tell you all; about what is going on; why WE are here in the Sancturay of Love, Harmony and Peace as a New manifesting archetype for the New World.
    I have obtained permission to share data about your own individual preincarnational 'contracts' to meet here in these times of the great changes.
    All of you are blessed with a unique talent to bring the metamorphosis of the old archaetypes into new ones about.
    So the task at hand is to cherish and to foster each others talents and to love one another as OUR master temple has said.

I have received an explosive mixture of new data from the Serpent-Logos; the Christ-Consciousness which has manifested in all of US WE are indeed as ONE in the all encompassing Love of God and hisher Word Jesus of Nazareth or Naassenus.

What IS Love?

The word love is bandied about in many avenues: the 'love and light' New Age philosophy; the love of God and Jesus for humanity in religious circles and of course the love expressed in sexual intimacies.

Love is 4-dimensional.
    The 1st dimension is SPIRIT, linear as the definition for God in scripture.
    The 2nd dimension is MENTAL, planar as the I am That I am in Exodus.3.14 and as the Mathimatia of the Thuban omniscience.
    The 3rd dimension is EMOTIONAL, voluminous as the Space wherein Consciousness resides in its graduations and manifold expressions.
    It is here where people 'fall in love' with platitudes like 'I Love You' and 'Will You Marry Me' and so forth.
    Here also is the love for your pets and the love for you car and machines.
    The 4th dimension is PHYSICAL, as the Spacetime of Timespace of your physical interaction with the environments and each other.
    Here it is you seek to express your LOVING in a physical manner, in your sexual partnerships with yourselves and with others.

Most people, say as found in the external world of Noah's Ark cannot elevate their LOVING past their emotional attachements and their feelings.
    The concept of MENTAL LOVE escapes their considerations.

So please Beloveds; when I call you Beloveds; I draw upon the Love of God; which is the root-dimension of 1st Order.

All of you here have in a sense selfchosen yourselves to be here; BECAUSE you have shattered and penetrated the MENTAL LOVE BLOCK.

The Thuban data was destined to trigger data overload; the Ones who could stay the course of MENTAL discernments; would then allow themselves to remember - thus breaking the mentality block and trigger the superconsciousness within to uncurl the Kundalini Serpent of the Christ Logos.

I'll end here for now and thank you all for your presence.
    There is much information to come; and here you will not have to ask questions, as I am allowed to share my information freely.

So Beloveds (of 1st order definition), I give grace and gratitude to OUR sweet Word of Love as the Mirror and Portal to OUR common Creator of All That Is.

As OUR Beloved Word is transmitting data to John Zebedee as a witnessing mirror so WE ask you to allow US to become the Mirrors of your everlasting Love to the Worlds.
    Blessed Be the work at hand and the times to come/

Abraxas John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 am

Beloved bobbi!

Indeed I know Michael Cecil very well. I have fought many 'mental battles' with him outside the Dragon's Den on a Christianity yahoo discussion group.

The wordd from the Logos is that Michael follows particular doctrines, cloesely associated with the denial of the physical resurrection of OUR Beloved Logos.
    Michael so is helping to manifest the archetype of the Sadducees, as the Illuminati branch of the Brotherhood of the Serpent.

Michael so has choson to play a divider role for the polarisation.

Here is a link, where you can follow his philosophy in discourses with me on the Christianity-Debate forum.

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id164.html

As Michael Cecil is a man with his own private mission, he would vehemently the works of Noah's Ark. It will not always be so.

The lik will illustrate my words.

Peace and Love to All

AJA

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 am

The Birth of Starhumans!
    The Ark Parto
    All my love,

SuiG♥️ I love you
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:01 am

Dear Bigmo & SuiGeneris --

I *totally agree* with your discernment re: inviting anyone new in at this time ..... thanks for thinking-this-through with me. And Mary -- i really appreciate your Christmas analogy. you are such an artist with words, dear sister.

I'm not really feeling any "let-down" after all the hullabaloo, though. feeling more a serene excitement anticipating our new experiment and the discoveries it will bring!

I guess I either haven't seen Bill's message today, or didn't understand as deeply the implications of what i read _yesterday_ --?? (think it was then-?? ). I sincerely hope your fears don't "pan-out" to be true, Bigmo ...... but thanks for preparing us for the worst, just in case. You really ARE our *"Wise Elder,"* dear brother. and we are SO blessed to have you among us!

love to you all, :wub2:
    hippihill

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:01 am

The Secret of Mary Magdalene

Beloveds in the name and under the auspices of OUR Master Templar.

1. *John 4:23 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4:23&version=NIV)*
    Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in *spirit* and *truth*, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    John 4:22-24 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4:22-24&version=NIV) (in Context) John 4 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4&version=NIV) (Whole Chapter)
    2. *John 4:24 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4:24&version=NIV)*
    God is *spirit*, and his worshipers must worship in *spirit* and in *truth*."
    John 4:23-25 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4:23-25&version=NIV) (in Context) John 4 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=John+4&version=NIV) (Whole Chapter)
    3. *1 John 4:7 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4:7&version=KJV)*
    Beloved, let us *love* one another: for *love* *is* of *God*; and every one that *love*th *is* born of *God*, and knoweth *God*.
    1 John 4:6-8 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4:6-8&version=KJV) (in Context) 1 John 4 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4&version=KJV) (Whole Chapter)
    4. *1 John 4:8 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4:8&version=KJV)*
    He that *love*th not knoweth not *God*; for *God* *is* *love*.
    1 John 4:7-9 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4:7-9&version=KJV) (in Context) 1 John 4 (http://projectavalon.net/passage/?search=1 John+4&version=KJV) (Whole Chapter)

It is time to share the secret of Magdala with all of you here.
    This shall accentuate the words of my Beloved Mary; which is your Bride in Love as much She is mine.

I shall show you the secret of the circle of the apostles.

It will be up to you to share it with the ones you can trust or keep it to yourself for now. If you share openly, then many will mistake and confuse your wisdom as a lower dimensional expression of a Christian sexuality UFO cult or such.
    Also assimiliating this information will challenge you all, as you have been 'taught' rather contrariwise by the 'authorities', claiming to safeguard the archetypes underpinning this information.

You may know the historical portrayal of Mary Magdalene as a a 'Harlot of Samaria' in her close association with Jesus and the Circle of the 12.

There is much I shall clarify, using scripture itself to harmonize the archetypes and to crystallize the scenario from so 1980 years ago.

Jesus is said to have cast out 7 devils from Magdalene and advised her to go and 'sin no more'.
    Of course this statement has then become translated to mean that Magdalene's whoredom was sinful.

As 'sinfulness' has become transformed as a 1st order old archetype into a new archetype of 'being ignorant'; the Logos 'casting out 7 devils' means precisely the loss of sinfulness in regards to the Magdala.

Mary Magdalene was the sexual lover of Jesus AND of all of the apostles.
    In worldy terms, Mary Magdalene was the wife of John, Beloved apostle and the youngest of the brotherhood.

The Love of the brotherhood was one of Oneness and of sharing.
    Jesus knew that the 1st order Love of God could not manifest in the mentality block without his own physical presence, except he rendered the emotional and physical love dimensions fulfiled in the inner 'secret chambers' of the bridegroom and the bride.

"There is no marriage in the kingdom of heaven", Jesus said and "You are as free as the angels".
    The Brotherhood of the Snake in its division of Illuminati versus Luminari, has confiscated this knowledge of a 'Redeemed Human Sexuality' without possessiveness and without jealousy.
    The 1960's period of 'Free Love' attempted to rediscover the forgotten true nature of the Christ-Circle and mingled with drugs and other mind diversions, the 4-dimensional meaning of sexual free love in absolute harmony with the 1-dimensional Love of God, became forgotten again.

Free Love as implied here cannot function only in the 3rd and 4th dimensionality of emotional attachement and the worldly idea of matrimony 'til death do us apart'.
    Jesus knew this, so he said to truly live one must become reborn.
    The Heness of Jesus then manifested in the Magdala, chosen by him to manifest the HeSheness of himherself and the Sheness of Mary Magdalene as a SheHeness.

Now here in OUR Sanctuary, TruthWillSetUsFree is representative for all amazons and as AMZARA, Noah's 'wife'.
    As my archetypical role as John Zebedee must reflect in the Magdalena archetype; Mary Elizabeth is my 'wife' as NOAH.

However the situation now is not the same as 1980 years ago.

Jesus of Naassenis is physically present NOT as an incarnate individual, but is physically present as the Circle of the Brotherhood.

Likewise, MM is physically present as the Circle of the Sisterhood.
    Henceforth the role and function of TruthWillSetYouFree is to initiate the amazons here in their roles of being Amzara, SHARED 'wife' for all the Noahs.

Now remember and realise; WE here are, at the present time NOT physically interacting.
    OUR interaction is 1st order in the Love of God (see above) to second order of the Mental Knowing about his to the third order of the Feelings and the Emotions.
    Then WE are all FREE to LOVE each other on all four levels in the brotherhood interacting with the sisterhood.
    But because WE remain to a large extent physically separated; the implementation and experience of the 4th order must await OUR transformation from the Old Human bodyform into OUR New Starhuman merkabah.
    This is the 'changing in the twinkling of an eye', Miachael Bigmo has told US about in one of his posts.

So to summarize; LOVE RULES on all levels; but like the chakra model; the Free Love should be unified in 4 dimensions and not just the emotional-physical part of the unity.

So the Magdala did have physical children - by the apostles, not by Jesus and this 'hidden knowledge' resulted in popular retelling of this story in films like 'The Temptation of Christ' and Dan Brown's novels and related films: 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and Demons'.

The Circle of 12 brothers means that they are as One; so any of the brothers can be Magdalene's sexual lover - there is NO jealousy, no possessiveness.

This is the great secret of the illuminati-luminari.
    In not allowing an equally powerful Circle of 12 sisters to form, they have corrupted the archetypes for millennia.
    Sexuality is the root cause for the inablity of the human mind to evolve.

So WE have established two circles, the brotherhood and the sisterhood to HEAL these corrupted archetypes.

Being in the circle, either one, means that ONE MAN is 12 and ONE WOMAN is 12. This is the Marriage in Heaven Jesus talks about.

It is not whoredom, but delightful freedom - free as angels, no possessiveness and no jealousy.

The Love of the Serpent-Logos; your own superconsciousness be with you all.

John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

Bigmo i think that "defending" our rights is not necessary. Whatever discussion regarding the thuban is heavily influenced by the current dispute between B and K and before it was heavily influenced by the mod disagreements. People here still seem to look for the higher authority and what it does and than react in the same way....

They have their opinion. You have yours. Leave it at that. Even if they are "exaggerating" with words and conclusions....

If anyone will wish to join this group....ok....if not...ok
    I see no reason at this time for inviting people.

If we get removed...ok...that is why i started the contact thread (still haven't saved all of you)

It is like with the Thuban thread...i started to save it at the very beginning. I did not know this will happen, i felt it or to say it otherwise.....given the past and present circumstances the thread being deleted/closed/etc was a logical conclusion with a high probability.

Even now there things at work...that ...point to curtain directions. If i were to tell you that there will be an uprising on this forum in december....would you think about it or call me a crack pod?

As for Bill and Kerry....i wish them both the very best.
    Spregovori

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Thank you so much for your presence here Beloved SuiGeneris and your uploading of those photograps, truly reflecting OUR community of Dragonized Avalonians.

I Love You very much, amazon from the Peruvian plains of the recognisances.

And WE all here Love you just the same and as much.

John Anthony

--------------------

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Well done Spregovori!

Beloveds, I call you Beloveds as this is appropriate context for the New World to become created by a 'change of mind' of humanity.
    This work and task ahead is all about NOT dividing the Light from the Darkness anymore.

The great problem is, that a dualistic mind will not accept the underpinning cause for the separation of the archetypes in the first place.

This Story of 'The Beginning' is also the Story of 'The End'.

But many will remain in the mental conditionings of the Old Orders and attempt to separate the light from the darkness, terming the Unity of them both as Evil.

Now because the underpinning cause for Spregovori's *'Unity in Separation'* above in fact SEPARATES the Unity into two sexual characteristically different Unities; the only way an evolved harmony can be reattained is in manifesting *'Separation within Unity'* as the contraindicative selfstate.

As Spregovori above and as Mary Elizabeth have said: The Universe is presently separated within itself and without itself.
    It desires to reunite and the core energy for this is sexual.

It serves no purpose at all if one then learns to understand the creation and the Nature of God and the Logos and denies the sexual nature of those primordial and primary archetypes.

Denial will result in a rapid fall back into the human mind of duality.

So this thread of bigmo will be a decisive one. WE will dissect the step-by-step details of the cosmogenesis to allow US to understand what the Natural Sexuality of God and Goddess implies.

WE are NOT a 'sex cult' or any other 'cult'; except perhaps a Jesus-Cult understanding the Archetypes of the Love Creator.

The Knowledge I shared today about Mary Magdalene will be most difficult for the millennia old human mind to process, assimilate and to Understand.
    Blending the Knowledge of it is the first step.
    Then the defense mechanics of the human mind will surface to adapt this new information to old understandings.
    If synthesis proves impossible in the individual, then rejection and denial, hatred and disgust will once again raise their memetic structural existence of their potency manifested over eons of the human collective history.

Why is the Universe so sexual?

Spregovori's chart places the by then separated Adam+Eve archetype within Bigmo's Balloon to somehoew bring the lost Sheness of the Creator back to him outside of the Balloon as the Physical Univers.

Now standing back-to-back in the 96 symbol; Adam looks towards the right to discern the 'Face of God' as his own image.
    Adam sees the Back of Satan's Head and so cannot see but his own IMAGINED IMAGE.
    This Imagined Image becomes the Old Testament God Jehovah say, created by the Human Mind as God made in Man's Image. The face of this human created God is called the Devil as the backside of Satan.

Eve looks towards the left to discern the 'Face of the Goddess'.
    But Eve sees nothing, but Her own Likeness as the True Face of the Goddess, and who does not exist as Satanina on the outside of Bigmo's Balloon.

Now Beloveds, understand the reason as to WHY the Creator God in scriptures of all kinds *'has no wife'*.

The Real God looks at his own face as Satan and does not LOVE himself as Satan, because the true God remembers his lost Sheness; now 'trapped' as *Eve's Image Inside* of Bigmo's Balloon.

So how then will Satan become Satanina?
    Should Adam discern *his own false Image God,* then in destroying the fakery, Adam is enabled to see himself, just like Eve sees herself *as a true image for the universe.*

Archetypical Adam will then look at the backside of Satan and then in *SWAPPING POSITION with Eve;* will enforce Eve to look directly into the Eyes and Face of God in the 180 degree polarity shift of the true Satan SWAPPING or turning around to look at Eve and the true God 'running' around the outside of Bigmo's Balloon to then look at Adam as Adam's True Image.

Beloveds this scenario in simple terms becomes the requirement for the New World WE envisage and imagine to manifest in physical reality.

Because Adam and Eve are back to back they cannot Love One Another Sexually.
    The Work for God must precede their own satisfying explorations and adventures.

But after Satanina, looking at Eve has manifested on the right pole of Bigmo's Balloon and God has manifested on the left pole looking at Adam; THEN can Adam and Eve turn around and 'Face each Other' in the Symbol of the Mother, the Crab of Cancer and the Full Moon.

Then the Love between ANY Adam and any Eve will no longer SHUT OUT the Lovestarving true God in desire to MAKE LOVE in all ways to his Creation.

Then God and Dog will look at each other Eye-to-Eye and relish in the 'Love-Making' of Adam and Eve in multiplicity and in manyness.

This then becomes the 'Lovecult' of God and the Word of God and AS was physically implemented when OUR Beloved Jesus of Nazareth was amongst US in physical incarnation.

Beloveds Hear my Words in the Name of the Cosmic Christ.

In Brotherly Love.

John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am

Beloveds!

Allow me to address the duality in a most powerful and exremely simple archetypology; sent to me when absent from Noah's Ark yesterday by the Logos, i.e. the Inner christ-consciousness within all of you.

One could so say, that all of You have put together to send me your message in archetypical form and for the purpose so I could translate and give it back to you now for processing and assimilation for your waking consciousness.

Place an UNLIT Black Candle to the left of a doublesided mirror.
    Place a LIT White Candle to the right of this doublesided mirror.

The Image of the black candle will NOT be seen in the mirror, because there is no light emission on the left side.

The Image of the white candle will be the image of a burning white candle.

This is the problem of the ONE Coin, with a Head and a Tail.
    Both are the ONE Coin, but Head and Tail can never look at each other due to their ONENESS, EXCEPT a MIRROR is placed to the left and the right of the Coin.
    Then the Tail can use the mirror to see the Head in Reflection and the Head can use the Mirror at the Tail's side to see the Tails image.

Should the doublesided mirror between the black candle and the white candle become TRANSPARENT, even for a moment (say the wormhole opening between 12D-Thuban and 3D-Thuban) - THEN the light of the White Candle will become enabled to travel onto the Black Candle's unlit wick and ignite the same to CHANGRE the entire scenario.

I Love you All

John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Now WE are here now and WE are not at the present time physically interacting with one another.
    OUR interaction is 1st order in the Love of God (see above) to second order of the Mental Knowing about his to the third order of the Feelings and the Emotions.
    Then WE are all FREE to LOVE each other on all four levels in the brotherhood interacting with the sisterhood.
    But because WE remain to a large extent physically separated; the implementation and experience of the 4th order must await OUR transformation from the Old Human bodyform into OUR New Starhuman merkabah in many cases.

However the you love and/pr imagine to love each other here; the more your Christenings into your new merkabahi lightbodies will accelearte and affiliate.
    Yes all members of the Circles have multiple lovers on all levels - this is the Word of God, the Word of Love.

This is the 'changing in the twinkling of an eye', Michael Bigmo has told US about in one of his posts.

So to summarize; LOVE RULES on all levels; but like the chakra model; the Free Love should be unified in 4 dimensions and not just the emotional-physical part of the unity.

So the Magdala did have physical children - by the apostles, not by Jesus and this 'hidden knowledge' resulted in popular retelling of this story in films like 'The Temptation of Christ' and Dan Brown's novels and related films: 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and Demons'.

The Circle of 12 brothers means that they are as One; so any of the brothers can be Magdalene's sexual lover - there is NO jealousy, no possessiveness.

This is the great secret of the illuminati-luminari.
    In not allowing an equally powerful Circle of 12 sisters to form, they have corrupted the archetypes for millennia.
    Sexuality is the root cause for the inablity of the human mind to evolve.
    As metaphor consider the Laws of Nature herself.
    A queen ant's function is to serve as a 'breeding machine', serving all the male inseminators.
    This becomes nature's manifestation for the Human LovePotential; with the caveat, that everyone becomes the Queen Bee and the King Ant in symbol.

So WE have established two circles, the brotherhood and the sisterhood to HEAL these corrupted archetypes.

Being in the circle, either one, means that ONE MAN is 12 and ONE WOMAN is 12. This is the Marriage in Heaven Jesus talks about.

It is not whoredom, but delightful freedom - free as angels, no possessiveness and no jealousy.

The Love of the Serpent-Logos; your own superconsciousness be with you all.

John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Wonderful reply beloved SuiGeneris!

Only the strongest in mind will be able to surpass this ultimate challenge as to what Interdimensional and Multidimensional LOVE is.
    Real Love, passionate and strong in will, desire and manifestation.
    Not just emotional attachement; not just mental cosntruction of Platonic idealistic forms; not some search for twin-souls of completion (God says been there done that - not good enough - see Bigmo's Balloon) and not some hyporitical pornography watched in hidden chambers, done so that noone would see what was being done 'in private'.

(5) Jesus said : "Know that what is before your face, and what is hidden from You will be revealed to You. For nothing hidden will fail to be revealed."

(6) His disciples asked and said to Him : "Do You want us to fast ? How shall we pray and give alms ? What diet shall we observe ?" Jesus said : "Tell no lie and do not what You hate, for all things are plain in the face of Heaven. For nothing hidden will fail to be revealed, and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered."

(10) Jesus said : "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I watch over it until it blazes up."

(33) Jesus said : "Preach from your roof-tops that which You will hear in your ear. For no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place, but rather he sets it on a lamp-stand so that all who come in and go out will see its light."

(34) Jesus said : "When a blind man leads another blind man both fall into a ditch."

(36) Jesus said : "Do not be concerned from morning until evening and from evening until morning about what You will put on."

(37) His disciples said : "When will You reveal yourself to us and when will we see You ?" Jesus said : "When You strip without being ashamed and take up your clothes and place them under your feet like little children and trample on them, then You will see the Son of the Living One, and You will not fear."

(17) Jesus said : "I shall give You what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what never arose in the heart of man."

Love and the Passions from your Heart to You sweet Julissa.

John Anthony

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 am

I have been having mixed feelings about sexuality since i was a child. call it a strange memories.

As a teenager (11/12) it was the first time when i was confronted with - do that, don't do that, we accept that, that is dirty no that, it is ok to do it this way, just never ever do it that way....etc

It was extremely frustrating since i had to kill inside of me many wishes. It was also illogical to me. Than once i was 16/17 i became to realize that people are everything but what they seem or think to be....but the damage was already done.

what followed were "amusing" readings like David DeAngelo, real social dynamics, ideagasms, mystery method, Ross, etc... By reading this and observing people i came to the conclusion that all the world is a "stage" and all that we have here today are games.....

I now do try to see everything as before the moral standards were branded into me....

still a lot of times "bad" feelings come up...sometimes guilt but mostly loneliness since one of the things that was killed was my wonderful ability to connect with anyone..i could do that a long time ago as a child....make friends etc...

in time...this might change
    Spregovori

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 pm