tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature

mudra
    mudra

Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature Empty Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature

Post  mudra Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:52 pm

DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature

Part 1 /2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4R-V8l2MrE

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature Empty Re: Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature

Post  gscraig Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Hmm...I heard of this before. Where can I buy this legally?...I want to try this for myself
    mudra
    mudra

Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature Empty Re: Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature

Post  mudra Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 pm

gscraig wrote:Hmm...I heard of this before. Where can I buy this legally?...I want to try this for myself

I think it's banning Mother's gifts that should be considered illegal. This world is upside down .
    Now the only place I know where this stuff is sold officially is in the Netherlands.
    You must find a native shaman Gscraig .. he will know where it just grows in nature.

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks Mudra

I did some random searching so far and I quite simply had no idea how well known DMT. I'm just hearing about it for the first time in 2011. LOL

The way it is being referenced is as if it is like nothing else we as humans can experience. A lot of references to being in another dimension and depending on where you are spiritually may impact your experience. Claims that it is a doorway. I even learned that the body secretes a very large amount when you are near death. Very interesting.

Found a lot of stoner forums as well, but they also see DMT as the ultimate human experience. I have never done drugs, drink or smoke for that matter, but this is interesting indeed. Most are making it themselves by extracting it. Some through medication,etc are increasing the levels that the body produces naturally.

I came across this one quote that was rather clever (or not) when suggesting a courageous dosage for a first time user..."As you will never have the courage to storm into the presence of angels with your dirty boots of ignorance, like that again". And another from the same particular forum;
    "It did not change the way I think, then again I already knew this was a multi-verse guided by a divine matrix. A friend before he toked said "I want to go see aliens" to which I replied "I'd rather not visit with demons, thanks" and the shaman seemed to agree. If you do it - get a nice image in your head...I wouldn't go looking for trouble or trusting too much advice from who you run into "out there."

This must be the poor man's version of the Jumproom to Mars!..LOL

You just
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Max Igan : DMT, Anastasia and the Banning of Nature Empty The Living Library

Post  SiriArc Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 am

So that WE

As The Living Library

Have been walled off

Only able to access the "magazine" section

Of "reality"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:20 am