tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Anastasia

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Anastasia Empty Anastasia

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Sorry for the hit and run but I am interested to start a thread on the Anastasia books... If there isnt one elsewhere?

I have been sick these last days (giardia infection) and have had time to read and discovered the Anastasia books, I would consider them essential reads - has anyone here read them? what do you think of them?

I will contribute when able, but am interested to throw this subject open to the group...

mudra
    mudra

Anastasia Empty Re: Anastasia

Post  mudra Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Sorry to hear you have been sick lately Vidya .
    Healing energy to you and loving flows .
    May you fully recover your stamina soon.
    Anastasia's books are great .
    I agree they are essential .
    I have'nt read them all yet but enjoyed them so far.
    The books unleashed a wonderfull movement back to
    self sustaining community living soon after they were
    published . Her views have touched many .
    It's all good.
    I'll be interested in following your thread.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:38 pm

I have read the whole series.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

I absolutely LOVE Anastasia!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks for the healing thoughts, I am well again, just a parasite infection picked up in the jungle. Im back to working with sacred plants at the weekend.

Anastasia, yeah, wow. I presume she is real, and even if not, what a wonderful message.... if a little far out at times. Certainly an uplifting version of the future... do you all believe her visions - her words?

My first reaction to reading this was to realise although the world is 'expecting' the next buddha or christ to be male (thanks to the male dominance of ALL major religions and philosophies at this time).. maybe the next buddha/christ was already here in the body of a 40 something Russian female?

My internet time is SO limited, but I would be interested to hear what those who have read the books think about them... and are you practicing any of her stuff? she has some great practical ideas for gardening for example, and cedar oil sounds quite amazing...

sorry once again for the brevity, Im hoping others can fill out this thread while I am offline...this is such a worthy topic, and better than the doom and gloom stories...
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 am

“Everything – but everything – on Earth, every blade of grass, every insect, has been created for Man, and everything has its individual appointed task to perform in the service of Man. The multitude of medicinal plants is a confirmation of this.”
    (book one - pp 75)

“Every seed you plant contains within itself an enormous amount of information about the Universe. Through the help of these data the seed knows the exact time, down to the millisecond, when it is to come alive, grow – what juices it is to take from the Earth, how to make use of the rays of the celestial bodies – the Sun, Moon and stars, what it is to grow into, what fruit to bring forth. These fruits are designed to sustain Man’s life. More powerfully and effectively than any manufactured drugs of the present or future, these fruits are capable of counteracting and withstanding any disease of the human body. But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of his disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it.”

Anastasia describes a process to ‘imbue’ or ‘load’ information into a seed and communicate more consciously with plants;

The following steps should be taken with a variety of plant species in the garden-plot. It is not necessary to cultivate more than a few of each kind of plant.

“Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.

“Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it.

“Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you.

“Then you need to hold it with your hands open another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies. And the seed will determine the moment of its awakening. The planets will all help it! And will give the sprouts the light they need to produce fruit especially for you.

“After that you may plant the seed in the ground. In no case should you water it right off, so as not to wash away the saliva which is now covering it, along with other information about you that the seed will take in. It can be watered three days after planting.

“The planting must be done on days appropriate to each vegetable (people already know this, from the lunar calendar). In the absence of watering, a premature planting is not as harmful as an overdue planting.

“It is not a good idea to pull up all the weeds growing in the vicinity of the sprouts. At least one of each kind should be left in place. The weeds can be cut back…”

According to Anastasia, the seed is able to take in information about the person who plants it, and then as it grows its fruit it receives from the universe the optimum blend of energies needed for a given Man. The weeds serve another function and should not be rid of completely. Some weeds protect the plant from disease and others give the plant supplemental information. During the time the plants are growing it is crucial to communicate – and meditate with the plant at least once, but preferably more. It is also desirable to meditate and touch the plants during a full moon.

Anastasia says that plants cultivated from seeds germinated and planted in this manner and eaten by the person who has grown them is capable of curing him of “any diseases of the flesh whatsoever but also of significantly retarding the aging process, rescuing him from harmful habits, tremendously increasing his mental abilities and giving him a sense of inner peace.”

continued... http://www.anastasiasgarden.com/library/healinggardens/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 am

What I find a bit odd is that men and women should have sex only to procreate...so if you want to have 2 children, you do it twice in your lifetime. Can people who love each other, sleep together resist? And should they?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 am

Anastasia, Ringing Cedars, and Awakening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-pfk92hm4M

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 am

Space of Love (part 1 out of 5)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keHJCUHhy8&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 am

The Ringing Cedar Series books, Anastasia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwDI1TU5QU&feature=related

The ringing Cedars of Russia

Link to Book 1

http://vladimirmegre.narod2.ru/book_1/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm

last spring I put radish seeds in my mouth as she instructed and they grew SOOOOO BIG! I was amazed. They were the round ones but they grew to six inches long and about three inches wide. Wish I had a picture.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

I had the same thing happen with the radishes I planted according to her instructions. I let one of them grow so that I could harvest seeds from it. The greenery grew to be about 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide. I was enormous. Nobody believed me when I told them it was a radish. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't planted it with my own hands. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any pictures, either.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

It's awesome MargueriteBee and Clearwater to hear your testimonies.
    Have you been growing your entire garden this way or was this a single
    experience with radishes ?

Love from me
    mudra
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm

I planted my entire garden according to those guidelines.
    It was fairly small due to the amount of time it takes to plant them this way.
    I had cucumbers, radishes, carrots, lettuce, peas, and watermelon.
    Everything turned out magnificently. I didn't even use any type of fertilizer (natural or manufactured).
    I didn't care for the cucumbers. They were a new kind that I hadn't tried before, and the flavor just didn't agree with me. Everything else turned out great. The carrots and peas in particular were the best I've ever tasted. I'm finding it very difficult to eat store bought carrots because they taste like cardboard in comparison to the ones out of my garden. Not that I've ever tasted cardboard, lol.
    I did, however, eat paper a time or two when I was a kid. The taste of store bought carrots is actually quite similar. Huge Grin
    I can't wait to plant the seeds I've harvested next year. I can't imagine the taste getting any better, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Oooyeah 1
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

This is so wonderfull to hear Clearwater.
    I completely understand that following these simple guiding lines
    is a way to put yourself completely in tune with nature and the cosmos .
    And the Love that goes out this way comes back at you
    Big Grin 3
    I don't have the chance to have a sunny enough garden to grow vegetables
    of my own but I consider it a blessing when I hear others do and are
    attending their garden with all their heart as you do .

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Great to hear personal experience with the seeds... im going to start manifesting my next dream which is an organic farm somewhere, will look to use her techniques for seeds and beehives....

anyway, just finished reading the 7th book... and thought I would share a summary of book 6, the vedic history the mankind, according to Anastasia.....

to summarise " Man has been on the Earth for billions of years. Everything was created perfectly from the start. Man's purpose is to learn all his surroundings and create perfection in the universe. Man takes it upon himself to take account of his actions once every million years. Whenever he makes a mistake a global catastrophe occurs, and this has happened many times in the past.
    The million years can be divided into 3 ages: The Vedic Age, The age of the Image and the Age of the Occult. The Vedic age lasts 999,000 years and during this time man lives in paradise and knows God. There is no disease. Towards the end of the Vedic age a great discovery takes place - the power of collective thought - and there is no power in the universe that can match this.
    With collective thought begins the Age of the Image - man believes himself to be a god - after all he exists in the likeness of god - and he begins to create his own images -and God does not interfere in this process - But all the diverse energies of the universe look to seduce man, and if one of these universal particles succeeds (and the rest are denigrated) then harmony is disrupted and the Earth becomes inharmonious.
    The age of the Occult lasts 1000 years and man is plunged into a world of unreality - he directs massive energy into made up images and abstract worlds. Mankind ails to fulfill his main purpose. Planetary scale disasters ensue. Man is wiped from the Earth to begin a new cycle. A new Vedic age, where he tries again to create perfection."

Now according to Anastasia the Age of Occult ended in the year 2000, but mankind survived due to the efforts of 3 of the Vedic people who were not asleep - and they started to remove the soporific occult spells. Mankind is now waking up from his hypnotic occult sleep and is coming into reality.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

I only got a few things in my garden before the owners took over and planted legal medical marijuana, but the broccoli was bigger than usual and tasted great.

I am going to reread the books soon.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello Vidya ,

May your dream come true my friend cheers

I haven't read book 7. This summary makes a lot of sense.
    When we cling to images we start to create time and open the door to control of others and ourselves thereby becoming slaves to one another . A free being is in the Now always and in the knowing that the universe is abundance and that from the knowing of the Heart alone one can create and contribute to the living miracle that the universe at large is .
    The collective mind made us believe we are co-dependant in a limited world , when in reality what we are really is an everlasting Source of free harmonizing energy.
    I can't think of a better time to have come in this world now that we are at the onset of a new Vedic age Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

New Earth Destiny - An Anastasia Inspired Documentary Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzcekql6coM

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra