tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US Empty Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US

Post  Carol Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:23 pm

"We cannot deter it. We cannot negotiate with it any more than an iceburg or a great white. I refer to the debt - the new red menace, this time consisting of ink," Gov. Mitch Daniels (R-Ind.) told CPAC on Friday night. Gov. Mitch Daniels: Debt Is The New "Red Menace"
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/11/gov_mitch_daniels_debt_is_the_new_red_menace.html

His speech was outstanding!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US Empty Re: Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 am

I merged the Double Post of this Thread Carol.

You may want to remove the second Repeated Message. That said - Its up to You though...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US Empty Re: Let's choose Gov. Mitch Daniels the next President of the US

Post  ClearWater Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 am

When I saw the posting this evening, I thought I was experiencing one of those timeline glitches.
    Guess it wasn't me that was experiencing one...

Lolerz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 am

ack! Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

i think that 2012 will be too late in the day for saving the united states as it is now pr4esently formed.. 190% some 300% infaltion already overall in january alone... i think hyperinflation will kick in noticeably before the next presidential elections, by wich time the usa will be under total police state control and be split up into its 10 fema regions with its ten governors.

the states will all be bankrupt and insolvent by summer so technically there wont be any states left to be united anymore.. just what the british empire ordered.. thing is is will destroy civilisation as whole, but then we get arpound to that being the idea and thats what all the underground bases are for..

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 pm