tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Snow Circles Mystery in England

mudra
    mudra

Snow Circles Mystery in England Empty Snow Circles Mystery in England

Post  mudra Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 am

Snow Circles Mystery in England.
    Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Circles Mystery in England UKSnowCirclesGloucestershire020411

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/news/Speculation-continues-Leckhampton-Hill-leaf-mystery/article-3209761-detail/article.html

Speculation continues over Leckhampton Hill leaf mystery

THE dog walker who took this remarkable picture has said she is enjoying the worldwide speculation over its origins.

Freddie Holding was walking her dog on Leckhampton Hill after a December snowfall when she came across a pattern of leaves in the snow.

After rushing home to get her camera, she sent to the photo to the Echo asking for suggestions on how the shapes were made.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Snow Circles Mystery in England Empty Re: Snow Circles Mystery in England

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Thats Vibration through the Medium of Our Atmosphere causing the ripples or WAVES to be seen in the Snow as it fell...

Essentially what One is looking at when They look at the above Pic is something with Waveform Characteristics created Order out of the Chaos seen in falling snow...

This reminds Me of Cymatics and is likely very much related...

Now - Where is the Waveform originating from ?

I'd like to say this is the Bow-wave from the Galactic Wave supposedly incoming from Sag A - But it could just as easily be Them - Turning H.A.A.R.P. up to High Volume and putting the pressure on in the Home Stretch.

What IS obvious to Me and many others likely is - WAVEFORMS / Vibrations / Frequencies created that...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:56 pm