tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
ClearWater
Carol
newel
mudra
8 posters

Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio)

mudra
    mudra

Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio) Empty Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio)

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Benjamin Fullford : The Call

What’s it all about…

Global settlements, the Dinar, the Chinese, and about the overall world picture, the Federal Reserve, the economic resetting of the world, military industrial complex, 911, inside job, role of the Chinese, Bush stole gold owed to Chinese (75 yr. lease from China in 1933), war crimes of Bush, Cheney. And much much more.

The GET Team is a group of people who share information about the Iraqi Dinar, and its potential for revaluation. Some have invested in this. But this call discusses primarily the world situation, and what is being done now to rectify all of it.

The Call MP3 Links

Two ways to play…1) Download the mp3s via the links, or 2) click on the small player and listen (you may also just click the link, and your browser music player should play them in a new tab or window). Each part is approximately 30 minutes.

MP3 Links (click to play, or right-click and “Save As” to download)

Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9
    Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/4bfdm7w
    Part 3: http://tinyurl.com/48yxzub
    Part 4: http://tinyurl.com/4r7ho7z

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio) Empty Re: Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio)

Post  newel Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Why is Fulford in the title of your thread mudra? I'm listening right now and it's not him talking.

Edit: his story sounds a lot like Fulford, is that why? If it doesn't make MSM news, it's the same as Fulford.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio) Empty Re: Benjamin Fullford : The Call ( audio)

Post  Carol Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I listened to all four clips and toward the end of the 3rd one he explained about the Chinese missile launch off the California coast. He was brilliant! And as someone who invested in the dinar I hope his other information regarding the revaluing of the dinar is on target as it would be verra, verra nice to pay the house off before the pole shift. After the pole shift... who needs money? Crazy Happy

Also of benefit was a confirmation on my intuition regarding China at multiple levels. cheers There are only good things to follow. China... after the electric car... those of us who live on islands would like the H20 cars as we will never run out of fuel while in the middle of the Pacific. However, sending them to Chicago to sell would be a big mistake as they are now headed into their ice age and it will only get worse. Send snow mobiles, defogging face goggles, gloves that heat up and down parkas. And don't forget the snowshoes for when the gas stops being available because no one can get into the area on the ice covered roads.

All I have to say to regulars guests is that MoA's various members insights regarding the news, via intuition, is pretty damn good.

Oh... and the latest info on the pole shift. March 15th. Yet given how collective intention works I wonder if it can be put off onto another timeline. After all, this event's manifestation date isn't set in cement. Just as the recent Biblical storm down under didn't claim lives - maybe the pole shift can also be influenced where the effects aren't so devastating.

Mudra... ET said we take our bodies with us for the transition.. those who make it to the transition date. I'm still opting for transfiguration yet, sans physical and traveling around like an orb is kind of cool. Just think of all the concerts we could go to and never have to pay for tickets. lol! I had photos of concerts in clearings in the woods where there were thousands of orbs present.

Mercuriel told me the most important thing I ever posted here was if sans physical form to head to Sagittarius A to meet/greet the galactic wave. That info came from Astralwalker. I did post the sky charts on another thread but need to learn where the teapot spout is located.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 am

Like metaw3, when I started listening to the audio and recognized it as the one I'd already begun listening to, I did one of these... Huh ? and thought...wait that's not Benjamin Fulford...

I started listening to these a day or two ago...can't remember, the days all seem to blend together lately. The parts I've listened to are excellent. Thank you for posting them.

You Must Listen to this Call…

I do not say this lightly. This call presents a most clear description about what is happening worldwide right now, and some of the key parts of history that has led us to this point. I do not personally know the name of the one providing this information, and I have not fact checked anything. But I feel that he is likely one of our “White Knights”.

This call is from an apparent insider whose understanding is shared in the call. It is one of the best descriptions of how the current world situation has developed that I have ever heard. And it’s only 112 minutes long.

As events are transpiring very rapidly, I felt that many of you would benefit from listening to this call.

It is a powerful history lesson, at the very least. If you want the real history, listen to this. I feel this is an excellent call. Only 2 people are talking. As I mentioned, I do not know who is “Contact 2″, but he has been there, and done that, and seen this. Again, I sense he is one of the “White Knights”, providing us the information we are needing at this time.

What’s it all about…

Global settlements, the Dinar, the Chinese, and about the overall world picture, the Federal Reserve, the economic resetting of the world, military industrial complex, 911, inside job, role of the Chinese, Bush stole gold owed to Chinese (75 yr. lease from China in 1933), war crimes of Bush, Cheney. And much much more.

However, note that this discussion does not go into the level of Galactic participation, as most here would understand, and as discussed by David Wilcock in his “China’s ‘October Surprise‘” articles.

The GET Team is a group of people who share information about the Iraqi Dinar, and its potential for revaluation. Some have invested in this. But this call discusses primarily the world situation, and what is being done now to rectify all of it.

Easy access to all 4 audios... http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/you-must-listen-to-this-call/
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

Carol: you said:

"Oh... and the latest info on the pole shift. March 15th. Yet given how collective intention works I wonder if it can be put off onto another timeline."

Carol, I know that you don't reveal all of the sources of your info, but I'm curious as to how you arrived at the March 15 date. It really seems like a possibility for some reason. And not just because of the "Beware the Ides of March" quote. Yes, intentionality is the key factor. How do we "intend" a negative, however? I'm having a hard time saying No Pole Shift, ya know? Sending intention for the collective calming of the Earth would maybe be a better choice. Anyone want to put words to it for us?...we all know how careful we must be with this. Timeline shifts may be easier now, as we've greased the wheel so to speak, recently. Carol, what timeline shifts do you think we have accomplished? I'm very curious. For one, I believe that the nuclear war timeline is definitely a no go. Anyone else? I think of humanity as a teenager. Sometimes they listen and heed wise advice. It's a wonder when they do. The no nuclear war option report in this audio was very interesting indeed. There is a lot more going on with the ET and Asia than we are hearing or reading about. Which ET race or races are assisting with this do you think?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 am

metaw3 wrote:

Why is Fulford in the title of your thread mudra? I'm listening right now and it's not him talking.

Edit: his story sounds a lot like Fulford, is that why? If it doesn't make MSM news, it's the same as Fulford.

Ooh ... allright .Last time I listened to Fullford is in 2008 I think in the interview Camelot made of him.
    I would'nt remember his voice.

Ì got the links from the following site that said " Benjamin Fullford's message "
    http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/02/04/ascension-new-age-drones-arthur-fiona-cristian-love-life-4th-february-2011

If this is'nt Benjamin Fullford do you recognize the person talking there ?

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 am

I believe it's Benjamin aka Rodney interviewing someone from the US, obviously by the New York State (not necessarily NYC) accent. I've heard Benjamin's voice in several interviews and it is the same.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 am

mudra wrote:If this is'nt Benjamin Fullford do you recognize the person talking there ?

No. And Fulford has very bad track record. I think he never got one prediction right. He's almost like an Asian Sorcha Faal.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 am

metaw3 wrote:
    mudra wrote:If this is'nt Benjamin Fullford do you recognize the person talking there ?

No. And Fulford has very bad track record. I think he never got one prediction right. He's almost like an Asian Sorcha Faal.

I didn't know this metaw.Thanks for pointing this out.
    What's your take on this report then ? Disinfo ?

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 am

mudra wrote:What's your take on this report then ? Disinfo ?

Hard to tell. That's why these reports become viral. They make sense, but there's no way to tell before they materialize. Many people, specially those who just woke up, see everything as imminent, and are very outspoken about it. Add that to the inevitable Chinese whisper effect involved in such rumors, and you have an explosive combination that always sounds genuine and urgent.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 am

One thing is certain . He was in Germany after WW2 in 1974 . The information about the Nazi having taken over the US Alphabet agencies and even NASA matches up some other info available . The church was a supporter of the fascist and Nazi big times. There were even concentration camps run by priests in the ex Jugoslavia .

http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=136

SNIP
    "Fu la Jugoslavia di Tito, dopo la guerra, a raccogliere e presentare al mondo la documentazione sui crimini di Jasenovac, che fu esposta al Museo dell'Olocausto di Belgrado. Tale documentazione mostra in modo inconfutabile la complicità della Chiesa cattolica nel genocidio, sistematico e programmato, di tutti i serbo-ortodossi e degli ebrei che vivevano nella regione. "
    END SNIP

my translation :
    " It was the Jugoslavia of Tito ( the Leader after WW2) , after the war , that collected and presented to the world the documentation on the crimes of Jasenovac , this documentation was shown at the Museum of the Holocaust of Beograd . Such documentation shows in a convincing fashion the complicity of the Catholic Church in the genocide , programmed and systematic , of all Serbian Orthodox and the Jews living in the region " .

After the war prominent Nazi were smuggled to Italy in Genoa and ,with the help of the church , were given a new identity , documents and sent off to south America and other places . The rat line .

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/after-ww2/ratline.html

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a mistake I made about the age of the Talent interviewed . He was in Germany in 1974)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 am

metaw3 wrote:
    you have an explosive combination that always sounds genuine and urgent.

And that keeps the game going too. Probably what it is all about .
    It just occurred to me that our fear of death has much to to with the idea of no game at all.
    And yet the only thing that is'nt changing whether we are in a good or bad game
    or no game at all is our eternal presence as the observer.
    I'll keep watching Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 pm

I've never really trusted Benjamin Fulford and wondered if he was a disinfo agent and as JT would say "Who is he working for?" However, I happen to have my own inside source on some of this and the data that Benjamin shared was something I had already posted here somewhere. I also get all the inside scoop on the dinar and some of that is consistent as well.

As for the March 15th date.. we were checking it out more before releasing this youtube. We are fairly certain that this person believes what he is sharing. What we don't know is if the source of his information is accurate. However, another illuminati source (Antwan) was sharing months ago on GLP that they were headed for their bunkers in Mid March. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzZFXArn2U&feature=feedlik

My husband and I were both discussing this and he really doesn't care one way or the other as he is not interested in surviving a pole shift. So he says now. I've no clue if this video is on the up and up but this information is from two different sources claiming a similar event cycle for March.

Now onto my BIG personal gripe. How long have we been on forums here? I started with Dr. Doom Major Ed Dames' forum back in 96 and have been listening to this bruhaha for 15 years now. I too am tired of doom dates. I don't know which end is up with this anymore because the time lines keep getting jacked around, so it's anybody's guess what is going to happen.

My motto - practice discernment, believe in god and be sure to tie up your camel.

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Last I heard we got out of the pole shift timeline and there are nice guys out there who are blocking the sun from destroying earth and preventing the jerks in power from blowing up the planet. Last I heard.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Sounds good to me. Now if the dinars rv and being exchanged in the US I just may have time to build a root cellar to store real food in instead of us.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

metaw3 wrote:Fulford has very bad track record. I think he never got one prediction right. He's almost like an Asian Sorcha Faal.
    Fulford, Faal, Beagle, Charles, etc. etc.
    I've stopped listening to these whistleblower interviews a long time ago.

They're just like CNN - unreliable.

As to investing: invest in things you can swap, in case the world comes to a stand-still.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

I can go a long way with a dozen eggs a day here. And one of our hens is brooding sitting on 9 eggs. I bet we get chicks in time for easter.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 am

Carol wrote:
    Now onto my BIG personal gripe. How long have we been on forums here? I started with Dr. Doom Major Ed Dames' forum back in 96 and have been listening to this bruhaha for 15 years now. I too am tired of doom dates. I don't know which end is up with this anymore because the time lines keep getting jacked around, so it's anybody's guess what is going to happen.

My motto - practice discernment, believe in god and be sure to tie up your camel.

We are computer addicts Carol and this all 3D world is just another sophisticated one of those .
    Our addiction to that one is even worse Wink
    Are we really ready to let go and switch the screen off or will we be there again tomorrow for more 3D adventures despite a pole shift taking place on March the 15th or not ?.
    Over the last year I several times experienced the complete unplugging of this universe without missing any bit of it . I found myself in complete blackness and yet aware. I know it can be done . And why did I choose to switch it on again and come back here ? Don't know ... I guess I love you all too much Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Indeed mudra, indeed. The turth of the matter is I love the social network and hanging out with like-minded people. And I have always been a nutter for news, all types of news as it unfolds. I love sharing news. ...and then there is something else... I know I'm suppose to do this because I saw it in the Bible Code. Yet, each day when I start to scan the news it is as if I'm looking for something specific on an unconscious level, but consciously I don't know what it is. I just know when I see it, I'll know it's time. Time for what? Ahhh, that's the mystery and is what keeps me hooked.

I really am up for a mass experiment in consciousness raising and helping the planet. :heart2:

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Carol, I was thinking about the Bible Code this morning, and how it's like a series of paths within a cube, like a 3d Tetris game. We can move off onto another path by shifting around, but we are still connected to parts around it. Choices, choices. And Mudra, you are right. We can fail to log in for a week or more, and it really doesn't matter except we miss our friends who understand us. Meantime, Carol, the 15th of March or so. I'm thinking Mt. Fuji is a huge huge sign. And I don't know either, exactly, why this is so fascinating for me, this earth changes news. Has been for more than twenty years. That's why I must have connected at PA 1. Sorry if I have gone way way off topic, but, maybe not considering that message about 1/3, 1/3, and 1/3!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Carol wrote:
    I really am up for a mass experiment in consciousness raising and helping the planet. :heart2:

If it was'nt for growing in Consciousness and expanding awareness this whole game would'nt really be worth it and we would soon loose interest.

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:27 am