tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

So you got the keys ......

Adv
    Adv

So you got the keys ...... Empty So you got the keys ......

Post  Adv Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 pm

to everything ....

Everyone has their undivided attention towards you. The problem you are providing a solution to is how to carefully tell the inhabitants of earth that we're not alone.

Remember ... people's beliefs ( read lives ) are wrapped around what they've been told in terms of religion, structure of our existence, our place in this creation etc etc etc ....

There's people from different cultures with different motivations at different points of survival. There's those that have much to lose based on our current societal stucture. There's those that don't have much to lose.

There's people with entirely different value systems that you have and wouldn't even fathom relating to.

How do you do it ? Tell them the reality that you believe in.

Tell them that the veil needs to be pushed aside to pierce through the facade to realize/experience the stark naked, untainted, scary yet beautiful truth of our existence.
    Carmen
    Carmen

So you got the keys ...... Empty Re: So you got the keys ......

Post  Carmen Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 am

Okay, Adv, here is where Im at now, after many years of study, of learning,of falling, of forgetting, of remembering, experiencing etc.

Exclamation Question Wink Mad Rolling Eyes drunken Very Happy

I am conscious of great changes happening, of movement, of a pregnant something.

All my life and lives, have lead to this. I am awake. I am conscious that my thoughts matter. That the quality of what I think, feel, say and do now, matters, because the world (my world, my reality) will return to me measure for measure. Whatever I focus on, happens/ appears, quite quickly, so my thoughts, my focus, has to be well thought out. and of the best.

The Inner Self is like an internal guidance system, that when focused on, fills me with the energy of the Force of life and also prompts and prods me in various ways. I find that when I allow this prompting and listen, that my life works out amazingly well. Im more and more finding out, that if I let go and just Trust, that all is well.

Love and Light

Carmen flower

Hmm, dont think my post is in line with what this thread is about. I could delete it, but decided not to. As to the thread. People will wake up to reality, to what is going on in this world when they are ready. Free-will prevails.

Last edited by Carmen on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not the intent of the thread!)
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

So you got the keys ...... Empty Re: So you got the keys ......

Post  Pheryllt Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am

Adv wrote:to everything ....

Everyone has their undivided attention towards you. The problem you are providing a solution to is how to carefully tell the inhabitants of earth that we're not alone.

Remember ... people's beliefs ( read lives ) are wrapped around what they've been told in terms of religion, structure of our existence, our place in this creation etc etc etc ....

There's people from different cultures with different motivations at different points of survival. There's those that have much to lose based on our current societal stucture. There's those that don't have much to lose.

There's people with entirely different value systems that you have and wouldn't even fathom relating to.

How do you do it ? Tell them the reality that you believe in.

Tell them that the veil needs to be pushed aside to pierce through the facade to realize/experience the stark naked, untainted, scary yet beautiful truth of our existence.

You start with the undeniable truth, that truth that you can show physical, tangible proof of, that is beyond contestation. Its going to be messy no matter how it is done. Old archtypes, and paridgms will balk at the release of the truth from the dark recesses they have supressed it into. People who weild power over others, people who bilk the masses with their schemes, greedy self centered people will scream and wail and gnash their teeth and strike out at the release of imformation as it will surely empower people and bring about a true freedom.
    So how to release the information? Stop worrying about how, and if you have solid information with physical proof, put it out there and let mankind go through the necessary convultions, its just going to be worse the longer you wait.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm