tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers Empty Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I pinched this story from ProjectAvalon, for all of you who know that site, he he. Apparently, the word is out that the only place to survive Armageddon, will be in this tiny town in the French mountains. Oh, please. The story is kinda funny, with the description of some of the crazies that are coming out of the woodwork.

French village which will 'survive 2012 Armageddon' plagued by visitors

The mayor of a picturesque French village has threatened to call in the army to seal it off from a tide of New Age fanatics and UFO watchers, who are convinced it is the only place on Earth to be spared Armageddon in 2012.

Bugarach, population 189, is a peaceful farming village in the Aude region, southwestern France and sits at the foot of the Pic de Bugarach, the highest mountain in the Corbières wine-growing area.
    But in the past few months, the quiet village has been inundated by groups of esoteric outsiders who believe the peak is an "alien garage".

According to them, extraterrestrials are quietly waiting in a massive cavity beneath the rock for the world to end, at which point they will leave, taking, it is hoped, a lucky few humans with them.

Most believe Armageddon will take place on December 21, 2012, the end date of the ancient Maya calendar, at which point they predict human civilisation will come to an end. Another favourite date mentioned is 12, December, 2012. They see Bugarach as one of perhaps several "sacred mountains" sheltered from the cataclysm.
    "This is no laughing matter," Jean-Pierre Delord, the mayor, told The Daily Telegraph.

"If tomorrow 10,000 people turn up, as a village of 200 people we will not be able to cope. I have informed the regional authorities of our concerns and want the army to be at hand if necessary come December 2012."
    Mr Delord said people had been coming to the village for the past 10 years or so in search of alien life following a post in an UFO review by a local man, who has since died. "He claimed he had seen aliens and heard the humming of their spacecraft under the mountain," he said.

The internet abounds with tales of the late President François Mitterrand being curiously heliported on to the peak, of mysterious digs conducted by the Nazis and later Mossad, the Israeli secret services.
    A visit to Bugarach is said to have inspired Steven Spielberg in his film, Close Encounters of the Third Kind – although the actual mountain he used is Devil's Tower in Wyoming. It is also where Jules Verne found the entrance and the inspiration for A Journey to the Centre of the Earth.
    Recently, however, interest in the site had skyrocketed, said the mayor, with online UFO websites, many in the US, advising people to seek shelter in Bugarach as the countdown to Armageddon commences.

"Many come and pray on the mountainside. I've even seen one man doing some ritual totally nude up there," said Mr Delord.
    Sigrid Benard, who runs the Maison de la Nature guesthouse, said UFO tourists were taking over. "At first, my clientele was 72 per cent ramblers. Today, I have 68 per cent 'esoteric visitors'," he said.
    Several "Ufologists" have bought up properties in the small hamlet of Le Linas, in the mountain's shadow for "extortionate" prices, and locals have complained they are being priced out of the market. Strange sect-like courses are held for up to €800 a week. "For this price, you are introduced to a guru, made to go on a procession, offered a christening and other rubbish, all payable in cash," said Mr Delord.
    Valerie Austin, a retired Briton from Newcastle who settled in Bugarach 22 years ago who said the alien watchers were spoiling the village atmosphere.

"You can't go for a peaceful walk anymore. It's a beautiful area, but now you find people chanting lying around meditating. Everybody has the right to their own beliefs, but the place no longer feels like ours." She said alien watchers planted strange objects on the mountainside.
    Recently she found a black virgin statuette cemented to the rock face.
    Although she described the alien claims as "total rubbish", she said there was nevertheless something special about the place.

"It has a magnetic force in the scientific sense of the word. There is a special feeling here, but if I really believed the world were about to end, I'd have a whale of a time over the next two years" rather than look for salvation, she said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-visitors.html

Edit, sorry link copied from ProjectA does not work anymore. Will try to find it.

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one typo and deleting redundant sentences)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers Empty Re: Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 pm

That's funny as I thought 2012 was taking place up my arse. Not only that, I was going to have a conference call phone in with mudra trancoso merc carol Ac and Burgundia and charge people $80 for 5 hours of complete and utter XXXX that would be uploaded afterwards for people to bore themselves to death to before announcing the building of an anti nuclear/pole shift-ascension ready time capsule for all mistoids to enter after the the charge of an additional fee of £666 dollars.

Seems someone beat me to it. Survival is just so hard sometimes.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers Empty Re: Small town in France inundated with UFO/NewAgers

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Floyd, you have a sense of humor like I do. You have given me the laugh of the week, and we need cheering up here, in the South, we are not prepared for this type of icy weather and we are getting cabin fever (and it's only December). Good thing we have goodies put by...I say it's time to bring out the end of the world stash of anything and everything, time to get the party started! Crazy Happy I'm having some nice Spanish wine, and Armageddon be damned!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

lindabaker wrote:Floyd, you have a sense of humor like I do. You have given me the laugh of the week, and we need cheering up here, in the South, we are not prepared for this type of icy weather and we are getting cabin fever (and it's only December). Good thing we have goodies put by...I say it's time to bring out the end of the world stash of anything and everything, time to get the party started! Crazy Happy I'm having some nice Spanish wine, and Armageddon be damned!

Yeah..Always wise to have a few things put by. There is no need to over do it though. I think a party attitude is a good one to have.. No fear round here..The media will have you think other wise of course. My guess..it wont be easy but bollocks to the lot of them. What is coming is beyond war and beyond climate and earth changes in the final analysis. Its so much bigger than all of us...And yes that includes our etheric alien friends.
    Cheers Toast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 pm

I made a little research about Mount Bugarach Linda.
    Apparently the airspace above it is forbidden to planes
    as when one flies above that mountain all magnetic
    and electronic devices are disturbed.
    The region attracts many people , specially germans .
    These people are searching the place for an ancient
    document that would contain the origins of humanity.
    It seems also that a classified document linked to the Mount
    exists under the name " Merovings ".
    And it seems as well that the army would be looking for a Portal
    in that region.
    In another video I saw the old man mentioned in your post .
    He is testifying hearing a printer like sound coming from the ground.
    The sound has been recorded and was played in the vid I watched.
    He said that a guy from NASA came there with a magnetometer
    and that a scan from the underground was made. At about 25 meters
    below ground, there is a very large metallic cupola 30M/15Meters
    wide and 1 meter thick. It's supposed to be an extraterrestrial
    base that extends over several miles.
    The old man said these extraterrestrials come from Orion.

In the vicinity of Mount Bugarach lays the small village of Rennes le Chateau
    around which much ink has leaked over the years.
    Here is a documentary about it :

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=hxsVgh9Eabg&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Floyd wrote: Not only that, I was going to have a conference call phone in with mudra trancoso merc carol Ac and Burgundia

A conference call with my friendly Mistoids... Jolly good Floyd cheers
    Dream up a new reason . Simply having a good time will do Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Just round the corner from me all that stuff. A stones throw. Shame they got the coordinates slightly out.

Although Floyds arse may well be the stashed plans for 2012. His arse in not in the L'Aude. Renne Le chateau is off the mark when coming through with the energy. It is built alot on hear say, and although there is some truth in the thing, there is alot of artificial colouring.

But if anyone feels the needs, the future "Ridge" will be always open. You just might need a boat, when Floyd backside lets go.

I will try and get over there in the coming weeks to see whats what. But need reliable sources first, as the original mlinks don't run.

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:25 pm

You Misters are too funny. Are you sure you don't want to hang out at the local lava, fern volcanic islet in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the big blue Pacific ocean where the nearest landfall is a good 2,500 miles away? I bet you dollars to donuts that we have some undersea alien bases nearby and I personally know someone who saw an alien swimming on the Kona side of the island.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 am

I know, I know, Carol, you could start a travel destination! Come swim with the aliens! Ha ha. Cheers to everybody, and no, Floyd, I didn't over-imbibe, as I prefer Fat Tire beer from Colorado. I can't drink very much wine with preservatives in it. Another good reason to move back to Europe: uncontaminated wine! And Lawlessline, you have been holding out on us, you live in a truly wonderful area, I love it. And Mudra, I think the conference call IS a good idea, and maybe we should arrange it for New Year's. What do you think? I have to test out the Skype soon, anyway. And Floyd, watch that backside: Lawless, you are too too funny, LUIS. (Laughing until I spit) Good morning everybody, we are still snowed (iced) in, pretty much since Christmas Eve. Back to the stash, this time it's Christmas cookies, Ima gonna be so fat! Mudra, I'm going to watch the video with coffee this morning, thanks!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:46 am