tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
magamud
burgundia
SiriArc
Beren
Brook
CetaceousOne
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Swanny
Adv
lindabaker
UncleJohn
Shaynard
TRANCOSO
mp3
Balance
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Mercuriel
mudra
Gita
Pheryllt
Carol
27 posters

GFL Debate Thread

Crazee
    Crazee

GFL Debate Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: GFL Debate Thread

Post  Crazee Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 pm

I've read the Galactic Federation book entitled "Songs of the Arcturians" as channeled by Patricia Pereira. Patricia is one who successfully won the right to have Yellowstone repopulated with native wolves. I have enjoyed the info in it thus far and wonder if anyone has an opinion on this particular volume's legitimacy.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 am

Dear Starbeings,
    We regret to inform you that Commander Ashtar dipped into our highly prized Draconian Whiskey barrels that we had stashed onboard, given to us by the notorious Thuban Fleet. Now dear ones you may not know or realize the effects of such strong Scottish Highland brews, but, this must be stressed here and now. These incredible and unique spirits are thrice distilled from a malt and grain mash with a hint of peat and cause the imbiber to exaggerate and embellish the truth…aye even sometimes omitting it….if you catch our drift here. So we have taken liberty to ‘re-interpret’ Commander Ashtar’s attempt to convey some grand cosmic truths to you dear ones. The editing and enhancements are found in the brackets inserted appropriately and affectionately throughout the great commander’s speech.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=183ED10B-AE01-408D-B863-1418626FDEC7
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3235p540-happy-end-indeed-beyond-8000-views#81556
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 am

Raven, I am wondering how many drank in the mists by your wiskey?

In a few days I will create a forum survey if it is time to move tuban snake=thought materials to Crap Thread. This would be appropriate to know how many are intoxicated with middle eastern local mythology that spread through human deseased material world. 3 main systems were brainwashing people with deep own dogma about special people and etc. Theachings that are based on mental concontion. Not peaceful phylosophy Moses created for the little group of people. Other main stories on the top of that. This only shows how ignorant can be religion that do not except other groups of people on this planet. Deep in their own dogma they spread the jewish mythology without questioning. How weak mentaly person can be? We know what you are – a man TonyRaven RavenTony he she lost in Middle Eastern jewish mythology and dogma, and desperate that we become as lost in it as you. Tubans do not teach humans of humbleness and grace instead it is the perfect example of the ugniless of this midset locked in middle eastern mythology.

it is nothing scientific when it is based on mental speculations.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

snt the raven the rainbowbird, which was burned black from the sunrays when he was on a rescue mission?
    Now he is screaking such scorched jokes about blokes like the highcommander - Herrlich witzig! Its time those engllish writing/channeling brains get a real overworking of their tiresome scripts, 4 shure!

I am personaly ashamed of any further fractioning of our lightcristall here on/in the mists/us by any trends to missrepresent the highest integrety! Clear thou fun vibes! Be aware in thou forethought and fuse our continuum. Cast!

This stupidety with all that game of discernment has blocked feeling and imagination enough. Dont loose the stream/track/sound, i am here to finish this mocking, or you just a source of compassion. Get the Flip Real The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 pm