tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Sky photos

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Sky photos Empty Sky photos

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Sky photos Empty Re: Sky photos

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Those pictures are amazing!! Why would we want to be 'rescued' - and taken to a 'better place'??? It seems to me that we simply need to take proper care of what we have right here in this solar system. Try meditating on those pictures while listening to this music. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/saint-ouen-and-saint-sulpice-t1397.htm We seem to run around like retarded chickens with our heads cut off - and we miss the beauty of the earth - and the beautiful music which harmonizes with the majesty of nature. Can you imagine listening to that music while travelling throughout the solar system in an antigravity craft? I try to - but my attention span is pretty limited!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

This is just a bump. I'm fast coming to the conclusion that we miss a lot of the really good stuff in life. I've been doing a lot of thrashing around - but I'm going to try to refine this into a more positive and balanced approach to just about everything. These are REALLY COOL PICTURES! Try looking at them while listening to your favorite music. Namaste.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks, Orthodoxymoron. Looking at beauty beats tee vee any day. And you are so correct about what's outside our door...the beauty of the earth that we have right in our faces. What we have is already our heaven, our nirvana, our ideal planet. As they say in the South, "It don't get no betta than this." Wouldn't you agree?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 pm

lindabaker wrote:Thanks, Orthodoxymoron. Looking at beauty beats tee vee any day. And you are so correct about what's outside our door...the beauty of the earth that we have right in our faces. What we have is already our heaven, our nirvana, our ideal planet. As they say in the South, "It don't get no betta than this." Wouldn't you agree?

I quite agree. People speak of meditation, with various techniques and mantras - but what about just going for long walks in nature - and looking at beautiful scenery or starry skies - for hours on end? I think we need to gradually reduce the world population to around four billion (with responsible reproduction) - with a lot of underground living and work areas - to recreate a pristine Earth. I also think we need a lot more pure science - and a lot less applied science. The out of control industrialization and technological development (especially weaponry) is truly reprehensible - and constitutes gross malfeasance.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    I quite agree. People speak of meditation, with various techniques and mantras - but what about just going for long walks in nature - and looking at beautiful scenery or starry skies - for hours on end?

You are right Orthodoxy .That's contemplation and is food for Soul too . Is there still need for meditation techniques when one is in tune with nature's rythm and beauty of the Universe .By one's mere presence one is then able to perceive and add to the perfection of all that is .

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 am

TRIPLE PUNCH HOLE CLOUDS: "I've lived by the sea for many years, but never seen anything like this," reports Wesley Tyler of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. "On Friday, Jan. 7th, there were three punch hole clouds in the same place." He grabbed his camera and recorded the phenomenon:

Sky photos Wesley-Tyler1_strip

http://spaceweather.com/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am