tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Empty Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 pm

We don't get turkey tomorrow (actually I am vegetarian but eat fish lol)but we get boxing on the 26th of December, well not really...ok some people may do if they don't like their pressies but, it is not about boxing but boxing day is a traditional english holiday

Here a vegetarian politically correct greeting

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Happy-Thanksgiving

a traditional one

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Happy_thanksgiving

some entertainment

and if you send pie we will send you boxes Insanely Happy

Have fun
    Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 am

I thought since thanksgiving is about giving thanks for the many things we have co-created in our lives that I share this video with you. I have followed the same phylosophy for almost all my life, knowing what we need is a gift

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends

Post  Carol Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Thank you Andromeda.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US friends Tumblr_kzghx9jiwh1qz72j6o1_500
    New travel mode bypasses TSA and jammed roads.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

HYSTERICAL Carol!!! how do I copy and paste that? awww, it's probably beyond my capabilities..

much love to all us crazy loonies in the mists xox
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Here's the url AC. http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tumblr_kzghx9jiwh1qz72j6o1_500.gif

Well the veggi dressing is made, the cranberries cooked, yams ready to go in, pumpkin pudding made... most of the prep is done except whipping the cream and other stuff... hmmm, time for a rest.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 am