tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sightings, Abductions, Hybridization, Experimentation, Enslavement, Food, Rituals, and Sacrifices

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Sightings, Abductions, Hybridization, Experimentation, Enslavement, Food, Rituals, and Sacrifices Empty Sightings, Abductions, Hybridization, Experimentation, Enslavement, Food, Rituals, and Sacrifices

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

This thread is sort of a potpourri of what ifs. What if I were the alien in charge of all of the alleged madness? How would I conduct business? Once again - this sounds delusional - but does that which is alleged regarding aliens really make sense? I'll get right to the point. If I were an alien who wished to exploit humanity - I would probably be a lot more secretive than whoever is in charge currently is. The whole thing is making less and less sense to me. If the alien race needed humans for experimentation, slave-labor, food, and human-sacrifices - why not just raise humans in underground or off-planet bases - and never abduct a single human from the surface of Earth - for any reason? Why not completely cloak all UFO's - or avoid flights altogether - especially around populated areas - or on clear nights? Why not forbid all aliens from roaming the surface of Earth - especially where they might be seen? Why use surface humans to work in underground bases - such as Dulce or Area 51? Again - why not raise humans underground - and keep them underground - to work as scientists, laborers, technicians, miners, etc? Why not eliminate all art and literature hinting at aliens and ufo's. If these guys are so advanced - why can't they keep themselves hidden - and keep a damn secret? Why? Why? Why? What the hell is going on here??? Do you see where I'm going with this? A lot of this seems like a lot of propaganda - serving some hidden agenda. But what might this agenda be? Do aliens really need to eat us? What purpose would human sacrifices serve?

On the other hand - if I came to a planet as an alien - and wished to enslave the indigenous race - I would probably pick the best continents - make them alien-only - let the indigenous live everywhere else - and tax the hell out of them - but otherwise leave them alone - except that they could possess no weaponry or implements of war whatsoever. But I wouldn't kill them or be unkind to them. Of course - I wouldn't do any of the above - but this is a what-if game. It seems as if we are experiencing a form of punishment or terrorism. Whatever the case may be - something really, really wacky is going on here. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Pull out all the stops people - and get to the bottom of this NOW.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm