tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

medication Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

burgundia
    burgundia

medication 	 Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs Empty medication Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/030341_microchips_drugs.html

(NaturalNews) The age of pharmaceutical microchipping is now upon us. Novartis AG, one of the largest drug companies in the world, has announced a plan to begin embedding microchips in medications to create "smart pill" technology.

The microchip technology is being licensed from Proteus Biomedical of Redwood City, California. Once activated by stomach acid, the embedded microchip begins sensing its environment and broadcasting data to a receiver warn by the patient. This receiver is also a transmitter that can send the data over the internet to a doctor.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

medication 	 Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs Empty Re: medication Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm

"F" - Me...

The Level this is getting to is leaving Us no recourse BUT to rise up and right into Their plans. Otherwise - We are to be complacent Sheep and take it lying down...

I won't even go into what taking this Crap into You will mean to those having it inside them.

Arrrggghhh - Sorry - This is jerkin' Me quite a bit...

Blink

Man...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

medication 	 Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs Empty Re: medication Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm

We need a Thumb down emoticons for those types of news Mercuriel .
    I am not taking any of them pills and I certainly won't take any of those .
    We have to do all we can to remain healthy and boost our immune systems :
    proper food , Vit D3 , Mms , natural remedies provided by Mother Earth...
    There are solutions.

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah I hear Ya but My concern was all of a sudden am I gonna have them Nanobots / Microchips in My Vitamin D3 once They reclassify Vitamins in Codex ?

Then how do We get it if They've blotted out the Sun or Filtered it for the most part - Poisoned the Food or downright Bio-engineered it out of It - And I can't grown anything without a License ?

Jawdrop

Someone just shoot Me and get it over with...

FFSs...

LOL

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Yeah I hear Ya but My concern was all of a sudden am I gonna have them Nanobots / Microchips in My Vitamin D3 once They reclassify Vitamins in Codex ?

Then how do We get it if They've blotted out the Sun or Filtered it for the most part - Poisoned the Food or downright Bio-engineered it out of It - And I can't grown anything without a License ?

Jawdrop

Someone just shoot Me and get it over with...

FFSs...

LOL

Ooh see what you mean Mercuriel...That's a possibility of course .
    Our government here in Belgium already tempered with the vitamin business more `
    than a decade ago . High potency ones are no where to be found anymore .
    We had health food stores providing us with those in the past and it's forbidden now .
    Best suppliers for organic Vitamins in a potency that has any value is the US and The UK
    at the moment.
    With all the chemtrails surrounding our planet even organic food is at stake .
    I am quite interested in the Breatharians . Someone had opened a thread about it on PA .
    There is something of value there imo.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 pm