tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Carol
investigator
mudra
Mercuriel
Brook
burgundia
Beren
starninja
12 posters

Creativity and healing

burgundia
    burgundia

Creativity and healing - Page 2 Empty Re: Creativity and healing

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Starninja...You post here very inspiring videos with very wise messages...thank you... sunny
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:35 pm

investigator wrote:StarNinja, may I suggest another avatar instead.........

Creativity and healing - Page 2 Thetobidance

Ahhh yesss Tobi the most fearsome ninja of them all!

Sincerely, Investigator

Tobi! My favorite! Thank you, now I can see him every day! That's my kind of energy, just flying all around these days, all quirky and random, hee hee. Love it.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Everyone has their inner dialogue. If you don't express your inner dialogue to your significant others once in a while, then they have to try to write it for themselves, and that leads to a lot of assumptions, probably wrong ones.

SO TRUE LINDA, SO TRUE!!!!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm

burgundia wrote:Everyone has their inner dialogue. If you don't express your inner dialogue to your significant others once in a while, then they have to try to write it for themselves, and that leads to a lot of assumptions, probably wrong ones.

SO TRUE LINDA, SO TRUE!!!!

It is true, but only speaking in terms of us being a humans who need the WORDS to comunicate and express themselves...and this is the main point...WHY must I express my inner dialogue to others in words, in paintings, in music, in lyrics...? OK, I know, I'm a human, I'm limited and sure, this is a fact.

But...Linda (and I guess many of you here), as you're obviously familiar with the four (and the fifth) agreements, you know that our own agreements tend to distort what we perceive. So I would rather be able to find a way to share (with all of you) what is real in terms of "THIS IS REAL" and not in the mirror distorted reflections of THE REAL.

This is only achiavable thru that pure and not distorted thought, full of creativity and endless possibilities. This is what I want to experience and what I am partialy experiencing when I just tend to feel that my thought is already fulfilled. This is not a daydreaming...this is REAL. And the one of you here, who were blessed to have the bliss of being "out there" (Brook for example) will know what I'm trying to explain...

And from this pure creative thought, and this was my main point, starts the healing. It's up to us and our personal will how we will use what we've been given...

Ah, I love to have such conversations....beautifull

cheers

with respect
    malletzky
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Yes, the Zone! Malletsky, how do we fix coordinates? So we can meet in our "wordless" points of co-reference? Shall we do an experiment?
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Linda, are you a Naruto fan? Its da Wave Its da Wave

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Si.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Si Abbr. Simple Simon. Individual renowned for extreme stupidity and slowness of mi

I got ownt, well I had my fun for the day, gg linda.
    superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Like the title suggests ~ When I am in a creative mood, weather it be music, art, poetry or any other writing, photography, building or whatever: I find it impossible to not be in a positive healing state. I think a lot of this has to do with being in a "right-brained" mode. When we are right brained we can feel a deeper part of ourselves and in a way that we cannot experience when we are caught up in our left brained world. This - I think - is one of the main reasons our current world system is designed to keep us out of our right brained state - it keeps us bogged down and uncreative, and self-healing is not possible in this state. Nothing is impossible when we are creative - and this includes healing.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 pm

superhero, I've never thought of it like that before but I think you hit the nail on the head. When I was younger I thought in pictures and used metaphors all the time. It was such a struggle to get the left brain going while the right brain was so much more fun. Thanks for adding your POV.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Carol wrote:superhero, I've never thought of it like that before but I think you hit the nail on the head. When I was younger I thought in pictures and used metaphors all the time. It was such a struggle to get the left brain going while the right brain was so much more fun. Thanks for adding your POV.

You are welcome Carol, and I agree - being right-brained is so much more fun - even at work sunny
    It looks to me like the world system the PTB/NWO are creating a left brained world - it is so much easier to control left-brained people (sheeple) than the right-brained folks. In fact, I don't think you can control right-brained people - they are way to expressive in their individuality - it is the right brain that is under attack, and if we become left brain only sheeple it will be a dismal world indeed.

I will also add - if we can tune in to the right brain it will guide us to, and support, whatever healing modalities we incorporate into our lives - this is how our mind helps us to heal - the left brain does not understand this - to logical - and then we miss out on a one of the greatest benefits of our powerful mind. Logic can be good in it's proper order - otherwise we turn into Vulcans. Razz Very Happy Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm

I will share this deeply personal experience with ET. When I was scanned there was a wave of energy that swept back and forth between the left and right hemisphere. I cannot begin to tell you what it felt like with both sides of the brain functioning together. I could literally feel the connection between the two sides and information was streaming out. Imagine someone pulling out a film strip of every thing you have ever done in your life. When they go to what they were looking for I just laughed and told them they would have to do better then that. You see, I then knew they did not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions as they could not recreate the energy frequency so all they were left with was a memory and emotion.. but not the transcendetal frequency experience. They work in pictures as well. Meaning they wanted the visual info stored in the right side of the brain.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh my friends, you made made my day.
    Hm....I had one of those days......... that you don't want to be be alive.

| will get back to you tomorrow. Superhero your creativity always makes my heart melted. I love your poetry and I miss it.
    RENE, you know what I waiting for.Hm.......I want to feel delight in my heart.
    See you soon.

Love
    starnija
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

I will share this deeply personal experience with ET. When I was scanned there was a wave of energy that swept back and forth between the left and right hemisphere. I cannot begin to tell you what it felt like with both sides of the brain functioning together. I could literally feel the connection between the two sides and information was streaming out. Imagine someone pulling out a film strip of every thing you have ever done in your life. When they go to what they were looking for I just laughed and told them they would have to do better then that. You see, I then knew they did not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions as they could not recreate the energy frequency so all they were left with was a memory and emotion.. but not the transcendetal frequency experience. They work in pictures as well. Meaning they wanted the visual info stored in the right side of the brain.

Carol, that sounds interesting. Can you tell us more about who they were, and why they were doing it? I also remember you talking about "channeling" in the past and being tricked or something by the entities, but I forget which thread. Can you tell us more about your experiences channeling the trickster entities too?

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 pm

StarNinja, may I suggest another avatar instead.........

Ahhh yesss Tobi the most fearsome ninja of them all!

Sincerely, Investigator

Investigator,

I only have changed my avatar, not my spirit. LOL But what I need now is creativity and laughter to get my balance back.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Carol wrote:

You were always one of us star. We love you exactly as you are. I like your new avatar.. it is warrior spirit in reflection.

Thank you Carol. You put it in a nice way......warrior spirit in reflection. This is how I felt when I changed it. Hm..... even ninja needs to have a break. I love this painting because it touches my heart.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

Malletzky wrote:

Creativity and healing...what a great combination. And it made me think about the fact that these two, seemingly not related terms, does fit into each other more then I've ever thought it's possible.

Personaly (altough I dare to think of myself as having an advanced creative mind) I've allways had problems to express creativity in the physical world. Except in some ball-sport activities, where my way of expressing creativity allow me to perform better than an average, you could call me a dumb in terms of expressing creativity in this physical world. So how come I asked my self? And I know I'm not the only one...

The answer could be very simple...could be...if my assumptions, that I must've lived a life(s) in a world where expressing creativity in a physical form is not required/needed at all, are correct. These missing memories of our past lives (and most important, not only here on earth) could be giving some plausible explanations to this.

It is so difficult to explain...it is a kind of...when I think of something that should be done...I very oft forget to DO what's necessary to do...it is as I seem to have a missing link from the moment of a creative thought till expressing that thought in this reality. It is as...I just tend to subconsciously act as if my crative thought is already fulfilled in this material world. So you can imagine that I sometimes (more then oft ) become problems about this in the real world (check the end of this post for a "proof" )...

Very strange indeed, but now I'm more then ever conversant with this method of creativity .

Creative thought...instant creativity without doing anything...sounds like utopia...but I know it's possible ...I know that everything is possible

So where fits the healing in this process creativity? Well thanks to this thread and your thoughts presented here, I realized that a creative thought is simply the begining of the healing.

It all starts with a creative thought...to find a creative sollution to heal me or someone else...and it is so easy. It starts in my mind...it's a creative thought...and I'm not required to do anything more .

So yes, the wounds of the PA1 fiasco will heal and yes, the linear time as we know it is certainly a positive factor to support that process. But it must start with creativity. With a simple creative thought, with a spark or a bliss of creativity that will inevitably set the known (and unknown) divine (creator) laws in motion.

And from that moment...we, as individuals, will be FREE to express this creativity in our own way...call it art, music, showing feelings, doing nothing ...

I would finish this post with an anecdote I already posted once on the PA1 forum. I'll just repost that small part here, as a "proof" that I really tend to "think" too much, instead of acting after having a crative thought
    And by the way, I'm more then tired of writing and speaking...simply, I'm just not the one who enjoy writing or talking too much...Funny thing happened few months ago....my wife complained (once more ) that I'm too quite, not speaking too much...and I just had the great and blissful idea to answer this:

"you know dear, I just feel that I'm probably comming to the earth from another, much more advanced civilization...where we all comunicate with telepathy, so I just still have this feeling, comming from my unconsciousness mind, that you understand me when I speek to you quietly "

Oh boy, was she angry...

Thanks again for this great thread.
    malletzky

Malletzky

Thank you for your post. It made me think and I laugh at your answer to your wife. O boy, you are not the only one whose wife complains about not speaking too much.Lol. When women meet, they talk about our feelings. We want to understand each other and the only way we do it when we hear how others feel. In other words, we are more concerned about relating and understanding on emotional level. Then we want to understand how we think. The good news is that men can learn how to do it. My best teachers into the realm of emotions and its expression were men!

I took me a longer while to understand how creativity and healing are related. On of my professors did his PH.D on creativity and healing. I had a wrong idea what creativity meant. But they taught us at school and it was wrong. For example, they taught us what a good paintings, poetry, or writing were. I think that they killed in many of us the idea of expressing our creativity. Creativity is much more that paintings, writing, or composing music. I see creativity in a broad term such as a way of expressing of who we are.

Art can be used a way of clearing emotional blockages that will bring us again to the place of primal creativity we had as children. Making art helps us to be in touch with our feelings so that we can feel them, understand them, and release them. Both my collogues and I were shocked when they saw my art after I cleared emotional blockages. I was so intimidated watching their art. All of them were talented artists, I, on the contrary, was not an artist but I was passionate about psychology and healing. I have learned that through opening myself to all feelings and releasing them, I was able to go to the primal creativity. A. Maslov helped me to understand my process. He explained that people free from emotional blockages are tend to be called, unconventional, unrealistic, undisciplined, sometimes inexact, wild, crazy, emotional and so on. This sounds like a description of a bum or a Bohemian, or an eccentric. He stressed that in the early stages of creativeness we have to be Bohemian and we have to be crazy. We have to be completely uncritical and allow all sorts of wild ideas to come to our head. And in great bursts of emotion and enthusiasm, we may scribble out a poem or the formula or the mathematical solution or work up a theory or design an experiment. Then, and only then, we become secondary, become more rational, more controlled, and more critical.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 am

Lindabaker wrote:
    Malletsky, people are usually angry because the other person might be a little bit right. What you must assure your roommate about, is that you are thinking of HER while you are being silent.

Everyone has their inner dialogue. If you don't express your inner dialogue to your significant others once in a while, then they have to try to write it for themselves, and that leads to a lot of assumptions, probably wrong ones. I'm not speaking of you specifically, but about myself and everybody else. We could be frowning at the computer because of a tricky font change, and our wife or child or husband could be thinking that we are not hearing her, or not listening, or not happy that she is talking, all because of the look on our face.

When I direct theater, I make actors write out in full the course of their character's inner dialogue. When I have the actors read it or speak it to each other in rehearsal, the actors are always totally amazed at the assumptions that were being made. Life runs deeply.

So,I guess my point is Don't Make Assumptions, one of the Four Agreements. Sometimes I don't talk because I am content...
    Linda,

Hehehe…….I was most of the time wrong when I made assumptions. I have learned to ask for clarification. When we can understand each other, the energy is so high.

Luis Royo

Creativity and healing - Page 2 Luis_royo_wayfarers_redemption_1024x768.sized
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 am

Mudra wrote:
    I think you are well on your way .There is something refreshing in your wilderness that I do appreciate and most of all you do have a good Heart .
    Keep shining star.We love you for who you are.

Mudra,

It sounds that I got your permission to be wild. bounce bounce bounce I love it. Hugs
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 am

Burgundia wrote:

Starninja...You post here very inspiring videos with very wise messages...thank you...

Burgundia,

My friend, I am glad you enjoy it. sunny
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 am

starninja wrote:
    Lindabaker wrote:
    Malletsky, people are usually angry because the other person might be a little bit right. What you must assure your roommate about, is that you are thinking of HER while you are being silent.

Everyone has their inner dialogue. If you don't express your inner dialogue to your significant others once in a while, then they have to try to write it for themselves, and that leads to a lot of assumptions, probably wrong ones. I'm not speaking of you specifically, but about myself and everybody else. We could be frowning at the computer because of a tricky font change, and our wife or child or husband could be thinking that we are not hearing her, or not listening, or not happy that she is talking, all because of the look on our face.

When I direct theater, I make actors write out in full the course of their character's inner dialogue. When I have the actors read it or speak it to each other in rehearsal, the actors are always totally amazed at the assumptions that were being made. Life runs deeply.

So,I guess my point is Don't Make Assumptions, one of the Four Agreements. Sometimes I don't talk because I am content...
    Linda,

Hehehe…….I was most of the time wrong when I made assumptions. I have learned to ask for clarification. When we can understand each other, the energy is so high.

Luis Royo

Creativity and healing - Page 2 Luis_royo_wayfarers_redemption_1024x768.sized

I absolutely agree with the above statements. But more than often people (I dare say mostly men) when you ask for clarification, they consider you being nosy, invading their privacy, being distrustful or even possessive. But maybe it is a "woman thing" that we resolve all the problems by talking, however I think it is an excellent way.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 am

I absolutely agree with the above statements. But more than often people (I dare say mostly men) when you ask for clarification, they consider you being nosy, invading their privacy, being distrustful or even possessive. But maybe it is a "woman thing" that we resolve all the problems by talking, however I think it is an excellent way.
    Sometimes things can only be said once.
    Women have a perculiar sense for Tai Ming (timing), I have often noticed.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 am

Superhero wrote:

It looks to me like the world system the PTB/NWO are creating a left brained world - it is so much easier to control left-brained people (sheeple) than the right-brained folks. In fact, I don't think you can control right-brained people - they are way to expressive in their individuality - it is the right brain that is under attack, and if we become left brain only sheeple it will be a dismal world indeed.

I will also add - if we can tune in to the right brain it will guide us to, and support, whatever healing modalities we incorporate into our lives - this is how our mind helps us to heal - the left brain does not understand this - to logical - and then we miss out on a one of the greatest benefits of our powerful mind. Logic can be good in it's proper order - otherwise we turn into Vulcans.

Superhero,
    You said it very well. This is what I discovered doing my research on mind control. They can’t control us through a right brain. No wonder, they teach us to develop linear thinking. I believe that our natural state is a holotropic brain. But I will have to do more research into it.

They also successfully killed in many of us creativity. I don’t know how you feel but I was so reluctant to paint or play with clay. My inner critic was so strong, telling me how bad my art was. But now, I love doing it as all judgment is gone. My favorite activity is to put a big of piece of paper on the floor and do finger paintings. It is something magical when we involve tactile sense.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Sometimes things can only be said once.
    Women have a perculiar sense for Tai Ming (timing), I have often noticed.

By particular do you mean right or wrong from the male perspective?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:37 pm