tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Chris
devakas
SuiGeneris
lawlessline
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Mariadine
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
starninja
Carol
dysfunctionalmystic
burgundia
18 posters

HOROSCOPES

burgundia
    burgundia

HOROSCOPES - Page 2 Empty Re: HOROSCOPES

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 am

Stick with the old one Mercuriel...you'll see that your "old" sign is more you...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am

nov.10

LEO -- good stars for you now and also in 2011..even though September and October were tiring for you and created some difficulties...those who are now a bit in a crisis or on the physical level have felt those 2 difficult months or have some doubts, they have to count on 2011...as all the therapies, treatments which are being done will have a good end.a lot of job opportunities to grab within the next 7 months,do not say NO too many times and think rationally about all the offers that may come your way from here till May 2011.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 am

T H U R S D A Y , NOVEMBER 11

aquarius --you are always open to more credible relationships...to go against the current...tha's why sometimes you feel dazed and tired...there will be a beautiful moon this friday and Saturday..love will return, there will be fewer conflicts..perhaps a problem at home is solved, possibly related to health, job, negative emotions...the same way as they arrived:irritability, discouragement,perhaps scarse passionality too at the beginning of September...they will go away...and the state of major fortune returns, also in regard to feelings.

leo -- if there were tensions, if you had that "NO" moment, if you received news that made you feel badly, know that it is time to recover...within a few weeks the bad news will turn into the good news... better things awaiting next year.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 am

NOV 11

sagittarius -- Saturday will be very interesting, I think that Sagitturiuses who want to go back to the game, will be able to achieve a lot...it's a bit like with seeding the ground, you put the seeds in the ground now, and you'll see the results later..really great opportunities will be born in January....who has a love story, for years difficult to digest will have to put a good face on a bad business because it's not like that people suddenly change according to the position of Venus...who is single or renounced an affair and wants to be back in the game again now shouldn't hold themselves back..between now and Saturday you may receive some confirmation, also regarding work.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 am

interesting, I'm liking the scorpio ones, and some insight on my aquarian partner. Thanks B.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 am

Ok AC Scorpio for you for this Thursday, Nov.11

With this good astrological situation i would say that Thursady is "protected". Friday and Saturday you could feel a slight decrease... my advice is do not let melancholy get to you..during this period you could ovecome a problem which has had some implication for some time...it was something personal or physical.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Thanks Burgundia. I have been postponing making changes in a new direction. It good to know that stars will be on my side.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12

AUARIUS -- Friday is smiling at you..a small problem may be solved...what's more at the end of the week love returns.. I'd advise you not to stay at home all the time...a long love story will notice ven more of that what i am saying here..September and October were difficult months..it seemed that a story had finished or or great problems had been experienced..but now it looks like something is coming back to an equilibrium.

LEO -- This friday you are a bit subdued but you are strong which will manifest even more strongly next week. Perhaps you are concerned with your physical condition..good replies treatments, therapies will arrive also on personal and psychological level..do not forget that 2011 is very favourable for you. In the area of work offers, contracts, agreements..who closed a business will immediately find a new good one.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:45 pm

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13

AQUARIUS -- when the stars are good one must move...there will be good solutions with regard to feelings..this weekend is more important...a lot of Aquariuses will feel a great difference...any occasion between September and October was good, but good for quarelling,so there were moments that with a partner you were not able to move forward,some said: enough, I can't take it anymore,I can't stand you, however now there is more temperance, tolerance so now encounters are ok...only those who have nothing to say will stay in the same place..

LION -- The moon in your sign will be very active 17-18 of November. it seems to me that you are living the phase of great tension but which jas nothing in common with the phase of discomfort you have experienced at the beginning of this year. That's why I am always speaking about new love-affairs, new encounters, new heart-beating, initiatives which start "mute" but later become something more..listen carefully to the offers you will be made within the next 6,7 months.

VIRGO -- saturday will go well, then a slight decrease on Sunday.You will find yourself in a particular situation due to the position of the planets.Mercury will cause some nervousness, fortunately there is calmer Venus which means that you'd have the need for love...but are you sure that the person you love is on your side? on one of these days there will be a bit heavy discourse ...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 pm

SUNDAY, November 14

AQUARIUS -- those who are young or middle-aged and want to experience life elsewhere, finally they will have the way to "change the air"..moving into a new place, even for a long time..who hasn't managed to do it this year will do it in 2011..or will have a chance for a new encounter..

VIRGO -- there will be less hostility at work...a new agreement, a new contract is possible...2010 has been a year of "frightening" spending of money...others reduced the costs..those who have moved into a new place had more of those costs..some changed the office to resolve a small problem..you always want to plan but in love it is not always easy to do so.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm

SUNDAY, NOV.14

LEO --within the next 4 days you will see that sth is changing and the change is getting closer to you...Leo has the real need for this good opportunity that is approaching..I have been repeating that from time to time time, that the only risk that can occur is this: since Leo has been put to the test a lot, so remained a bit annoyed because of blockages, difficulties in the field of work within the last several months , I'm afraid that there is reticence for the future. I am also afraid that some, to take revenge in certain environment or to maintain a certain position, will let a good idea/occasion escape. So attention, because the next 6-7 months will bring a good opportunity and one needs to catch it "in the flight". So, the first part of 2011 is better, later I will talk about predictions for the whole year.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 am

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15

TAURUS --FINALLY PLANETARY TENSIONS of September and October are over. Those who suffered in love and lived difficult moments in those 2 months now are feeling more tranquility.

aquarius -- has a tendency to "throw money through the window" (reckless spending), but now should try to save some for all the incoming changes and movements. When talking about changes, there will also be changes in love as Sepyember and October were "unusable" months. No you will find a bit of serenity. Today is really important for relations with others.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 am

nov.15

[/b]leo --[b]the best days this week will be Wednesday and Thursday. For couples that have been together for a long time: you could move house, one is thinking about an important project; trading which will unblock within a few months if you haven't received goof news yet.Even those who have a contract/agreement will not move before January. evidentlly there are still two months to get organized. September and October were the "polemical" months in love. Tauruses, Leos, Aquariuses lived complicated moments. Now a lot can be resolved.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 am

NOV, 15

SAGITTARIUS -- strong emotions, emotions which are coming back, love is about to respond to your request. remember that Wednesday and thursday will be even better..today there might be some fatigue which should be held under control. Do not go forward too far...

GEMINI-- GOOD SITUATION IN GENERAL...however I am finding you a bit irritated. What happened last Sunday? Someone quarrelled, some simply had an unpleasant day, some still have to re-absorb a negative event, a tension, that took place in the family...it could also concern a choice that annoyed someone a lot...Anyway it was a year full of contrasts...I wish you were already in 2011. It won't be a year which will resove all the troubles, but some will manage to do that.Good news in legal matters within the next2-3 months, news also in regard to work.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 am

burgundia wrote:Just one more for today...Nov.9
    VIRGO -- good vitality comes back in the afternoon...Wednesday and Thursday will be even better...you'll be more motivated..the singles who lost courage will find it again within next days...those who have separated, who have lived difficult moments till now, can count on great 2011...I would advise you to look with optimism and confidence into the future because you are strongly charged, have s trong will and you will manage to do a lot of things.
    That was amazingly accurate.
    In fact, since that day my energy boosted to great hights where it still remains at right now (nov 15).

Thubs Up
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Just one more for today...Nov.9
    VIRGO -- good vitality comes back in the afternoon...Wednesday and Thursday will be even better...you'll be more motivated..the singles who lost courage will find it again within next days...those who have separated, who have lived difficult moments till now, can count on great 2011...I would advise you to look with optimism and confidence into the future because you are strongly charged, have s trong will and you will manage to do a lot of things.
    That was amazingly accurate.
    In fact, since that day my energy boosted to great hights where it still remains at right now (nov 15).

Thubs Up

becasue that guy is really great. he is a professional astrologer, not some kind of charlatan..he gives general tendencies based on a position of the planets and tries to explain possible outcomes.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

burgundia,

Way out of my knowledge this stuff. But understand the workings and the importance of the info.
    I haven't seen anything on Capricorn. Born 23/12/72 at 11.30 pm. Not sure if you needed the info. If you have anything on Capricorn would be grateful.

Love to you and your cat,

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:03 pm

NOV, 15

CAPRICORN --April and may of 2011 are the months of great influence. During the spring you should make choices with regard to your work, that could be even shocking...today and tomorrow better time for relations/contacts with others...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 pm

[i]NOVEMBER 16, TUESDAY

AQUARIUS -- you have to do impossible to make somebody come closer if you are interested...because Aquaruis, like Leo and Taurus lived 2 "heavy" months:September and October...even really strong couples made less love and had problems..who doesn't have a job has to try harder, those who ahve a job can obtain a lot during the first moths of the next year. However the sky looks good and even in love passion can return.

VIRGO --
    Can I speak of a positive sky? You are still drifting/sliding, like Gemini, since Sunday there have been discussions at home or there are delays....or tiring journeys/trips..however almost all Virgos are getting closer to a period of great importance...Virgos, Capricorns, Tauruses are the signs that around the spring will receive a big applause,a big opportunity. If a person is far away, try to get closer to him/her.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 am

NOVEMBER.16...TUESDAY

cAPRICORN --It is clear that the dreams may come true with time..these days you are moving forward like with a machete through a forest..one must find a new path...and they are doing it cutting "all those grown plants with the machete", sometimes with vehemence and aggressiveness..Capricorns are like that that they are trying to draw that new path in that way....fortunately 2011 won't be like that.The second part of 2011 will have surprises but first one needs to arrive at that period. this phase is not difficult but you are are putting into the game just anything..you may be thinking that you shouldn't go forward with your work or maybe change your associates, colleagues, people around you..or what you are doing currently is not satisfying enough for you because it is too much part-time and you want to have sth more, sth more stable...fo ahead along this road...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 am

Anything for Cancer??

Meoww....
    HOROSCOPES - Page 2 Navi

Sui
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

NOV, 16

cancer -- there are important directives for you too...It is clear that Cancer, capricorn, Aries are among the signs who will be a bit imbalanced till the next spring, in the semse that they will have to find a new equilibrium..those who moved house, changed a partner,or had some family problems, some kind of detachment..almost all cancers are searching for some equilibrium in everything...if there is a person you like, try to be more available.. in regard to new encounters, those that took place between September and October, there is a pause..perhaps someone is distrustful of you or you are distrustful of someone.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:49 am

Thanks burgundia!!

Do you think you can paste me the original in Italian?

I love you
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 am

NOV, 16

leo -- i will put stress on the next 3 days which are important from the astrological point of view. We do not have the December sky yet, but Venus will be exceptionally amazing..we do not have January sky yet...but Jupiter will be "crazy". if you do not lock yourself in the house within the next few weeks, you will get good satisfaction..Catch the opportunities in the flight, i repeat that.Stop being the Lion sitting on the throne! Choose, look around..you have time till May 2011. Some help, proposition,occasion could be very interesting...Of course, as always, good will is required...The stars just give you indications, beneficial periods, it is you , who has to dig, sow, to make better seeds grow..and obtain the best fruit.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 am

This is the link, but it is a radio station where the horoscopes are told by Paolo himself. every day...
    Just click on your sign and listen.. remember that a new horoscope for a given day is after midningt of Central European Time.

http://www.lattemiele.com/oroscopo.asp

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm