tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

I find it odd that both the President of the US and Secretary of State are out of the country today.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

I find it odd that both the President of the US and Secretary of State are out of the country today. Empty I find it odd that both the President of the US and Secretary of State are out of the country today.

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 am

Today is election day and both Obama and Hillary are out of the country. This just seems very odd to me. Anyone else have any opinions?

HILLARY 9,000 MILES AWAY

By Toby Harnden in Chicago
    Published: 7:04PM GMT 31 Oct 2010

US midterm elections 2010: Hillary Clinton stays away from midterm elections
    Hillary Clinton visits the Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia today Photo: AP

Although former President Bill Clinton has held more than 100 election events, his wife is unable to campaign because of her foreign policy role. She is currently on a two-week tour of Asia and Australasia that includes stops in Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and Australia.

In Siem Reap in Cambodia yesterday, Mrs Clinton met a group of about 50 victims of human trafficking at an American-funded facility and promised continued American support.

"I am so proud of you," she told the young women, former prostitutes who were mostly aged between 17 and 23. At the facility, they receive an education and vocational training including weaving and sewing lessons.

Mrs Clinton listened as one young woman, Vann Sina, recounted her story of being abducted at 13 and forced to have sex with 20 to 30 men a day for more than two years before being rescued from a brothel. "You motivate me," she said.

The US Secretary of State later visited the famed 12th century Angkor Wat temple complex before heading to Phnom Penh for talks with senior Cambodian officials.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politics/8100557/US-mid-term-elections-2010-Hillary-Clinton-stays-away-from-mid-term-elections.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    tacodog
    tacodog

I find it odd that both the President of the US and Secretary of State are out of the country today. Empty Re: I find it odd that both the President of the US and Secretary of State are out of the country today.

Post  tacodog Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Does any here feel that "something is up". These are very weird times indeed. Can any one confirm Pres with 3000 plus 200 CEO's (& family ?), plus warships are disinfo or fact?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm