tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
mudra
MargueriteBee
Carol
TRANCOSO
burgundia
anomalous cowherd
11 posters

Duncan Roads' thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Duncan Roads'  thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE - Page 2 Empty Re: Duncan Roads' thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you Duncan, peace to you, too, I kinda thought you were a bit well preserved for your fifties.
    It's a very interesting thread at GLP and you have some good minds on it. Carry on.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Duncan Roads'  thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE - Page 2 Empty Re: Duncan Roads' thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE

Post  Mercuriel Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 am

Welcome Duncan / nexuseditor...

There will always be a Chair here for You even if You never use It...

BTW - TY for the Clarification.

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

nexuseditor wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Wow! Amazing stuff.
    Thanx for the link, AC.
    Burgundia wrote: very weird...sth is fishy to me about that article...the countries had to open a briefcase on October 13th, japan a bit later??? Something reading off the China wall???..to me it is a hoax.
    Hoax or not, it reads like a Dan Brown novel!

Btw, I know Duncan Roads.
    He's cool.
    One of the few 'rich kids' - long ago, though, he's in his fifties now - I've met, who decided to use a small part of his family's fortune to the benefit of many, by starting the wonderful NEXUS magazine.
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com/

I am Duncan Roads. I am NOT in my fifties, and I was NEVER a rich kid - so please get some facts right. My family emigrated from a middle-class UK farming background to Tasmania in the mid-1960s. We never made enough money to pay the interest on our debts. I left home around 17 years of age without a penny. My family has NEVER had a fortune - ever. I made enough money from Nexus to pay staff and writers, and to go travelling to do actual research and investigation.
    My sincere appologies, but that's what somebody I thought was well informed told me.
    I never bothered to check that story.
    Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 pm

No biggie in the long run Tran, we've all done it, and in any case it's been interesting, PLUS you were quite positive! Man, he was lookin GOOOOD for his ancient fifties! Ive been having to rethink a bit of second hand info lately...'
    nexuseditor
    nexuseditor

Post  nexuseditor Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:06 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    nexuseditor wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Wow! Amazing stuff.
    Thanx for the link, AC.
    Burgundia wrote: very weird...sth is fishy to me about that article...the countries had to open a briefcase on October 13th, japan a bit later??? Something reading off the China wall???..to me it is a hoax.
    Hoax or not, it reads like a Dan Brown novel!

Btw, I know Duncan Roads.
    He's cool.
    One of the few 'rich kids' - long ago, though, he's in his fifties now - I've met, who decided to use a small part of his family's fortune to the benefit of many, by starting the wonderful NEXUS magazine.
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com/

I am Duncan Roads. I am NOT in my fifties, and I was NEVER a rich kid - so please get some facts right. My family emigrated from a middle-class UK farming background to Tasmania in the mid-1960s. We never made enough money to pay the interest on our debts. I left home around 17 years of age without a penny. My family has NEVER had a fortune - ever. I made enough money from Nexus to pay staff and writers, and to go travelling to do actual research and investigation.
    My sincere appologies, but that's what somebody I thought was well informed told me.
    I never bothered to check that story.
    Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

no worries Tran - I apologise for not being more diplomatic - and thanks for the general niceness here - its a big change from some of the 'tone' at GLP.

best wishes to you all for 2011 and beyond.

Duncan
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Duncan Roads'  thread on GLP, re GOM/China/ Terraforming and GKWE - Page 2 Empty Question

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Is it possible the transmitter was placed on or near the silver in order to enhance the signal? If so, what technology would use that?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Happy New Year Duncan .
    May peace be with you and Love surround you.
    And may you remain a living miracle of wisdom
    and kindness as you glide through 2011 onwards and upwards.
    And know you'll always be welcome here in the Mists.

Love from me
    mudra

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told? - UPDATE

Two interesting posts:
    1)
    Quote=:Anonymous Coward
    I see discussion about China offering money to the EU, but haven't noticed anything about the money China offered to the USA (about a trillion dollars) to upgrade infrastructure - especially mass transit) and put people back to work. It was a couple of months ago and I only saw it on a single media outlet from Florida. Given how heavily the media are controlled in a fascist state (where they serve only as propaganda outlets) this is not surprising. Originally I thought that the offer was made because China now has the money to purchase all the petroleum they want and the muscle to back up any response to American threats. Unfortunately I don't have the address on this particular computer and my other computers are some distance away.

Another thing caught my eye and that is the idea that everything not natural will disappear in higher dimensions. This is newage (pronounced to rhyme with sewage). The 3D realm is the most difficult and resistant realm for the creation of anything. In higher realms it can be done with a mere thought. But, once you make it here, it stays and unfolds in all higher ones. Contents of higher realms do not appear here unless some visionary can pull it off. However, anything made here may not perform the same way and its operation may have unexpected results. Classic examples occur around places where experiments at dimensional manipulation are taking place. For instance, a straight and simple road may have many twists and turns - but your car doesn't disappear, although it may operate a little strangely.

However, I'm more interested in the China thing. I did send copies of the article that had the offer in it to friends and asked how soon we would have war over the fact that China was now in control. I got no takers for the negative.

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg20

2)
    Quote: R3P 1218542
    This is getting very interesting.

I was reading on another thread, started by a Boeing engineer, about classfied video conferences at about the sun. I can't seem to find that thread. Apparently there are invisible threads connecting the sun, earth and planets. These threads transmit energy. Change is happening in the energy they transmit

The sun is changing is going to discharge a massive electro magnetic pulse (EMP) which will fry all power grids, electronics, and circuits. There is no proctection against this EMP field. This means the end of our way of life as we live now. Anything that uses circuits will not be able to function.

If the Chinese have reverse EMP technology (supplied by who ever), then they have an ACE. They may be able to offer some) protection against the Sun induced EMP discharge. This means they will still have ability to use thier tanks and ships. The rest of the worlds weapons will become useless, unless they go back to using rocks and arrows.

I found the Thread. Take a look at this:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
    Quoting: R3P 1218542

by nexuseditor

Very interesting. This is my current understanding of the Sun stuff and the future:

- what we call 'space' is not a vacuum - it is full of a type of aether 'energy'. 'Space' should be considered more like an 'ocean' - complete with life-forms that exist within that medium (as often seen near the ISS).

- there are 'currents' of a type of aether-electricity that connect stars with each other, right across the galaxy. Such currents would appear to be 'rivers' or 'lines' of connection. these 'currents' act as bi-directional communication channels.

- Our Sun is ramping up for an activity peak, and is being affected by several things, but mainly:
    1) - the consciousness of mankind
    2) - incoming energy/electricity from other 'current/connections'

Based on a variety of sources, what I am expecting to happen BEFORE December 2012, is this:
    - a distant star, maybe a binary star system even, will explode; we will see it in the sky as a huge blue light, possibly it will be seen in daylight

- the shock wave will travel through the medium of space (described above) much like sound travels through water (re-examine how light travels through a medium like water, compared with how sounds travels through it)

- the shock wave will hit our solar system and will cause a readjustment of orbits of most planets; the shock wave will get rid of, or destroy or relocate our moon completely (the ISS will come crashing down to Earth - fulfilling the final Hopi prophecy)

- the shock wave will affect and cause huge interactions with probable realities and timelines, which will appear to 'intersect' as they pass 'through' each other. Lots of people will step into other realities during this time. They will only be able to step into reality timelines which match their 'soul frequency' at that time. (No 'judgement' - all matching frequencies)

- I agree that it is entirely possible that our Sun, on its own cycle could emit a CME or EMP burst that fries our Earth-bound electric circuits - but I have a feeling that the Sun's 'burst' will be connected to the shock wave that hits the solar system.

Last Edited by nexuseditor on 1/5/2011 at 6:51 PM

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg21

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Interesting thread and I do hope Duncan decides to come back and post- I love that magazine and have been an avid reader for about 20 years.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?
    UPDATE (08-01-'11)

1)
    Quote/Quoting: DuSky 1221196

Several weeks ago, a 'heads up' went out about something big for the date of January 19th, 2011. The way I read the info, it seemed like some kind of attack or assassination was expected to occur on that date, and that it involved POTUS and China. A deal? An ultimatum? A surrender? A 'health insurance policy'? Or just another friendly luncheon?

----------------------------------------------------------​--

Me thinks this could simply be a play on 9/11 as Jan 19th would be 1/19, non?

Apologies if this has already been addressed, nevertheless - DR could the whole acolyte/BERZERK thread be a cleverly crafted viral ad campaign for some upcoming flick?

BTW great interview on Radio Out There with Barry, totally got me sucked into this story. Any chance of you being on C2C soon with Ian, George K, or George N?

I'll take my answers off air, thanks Wink

Quoting: NexusEditor

There is no way I will believe the Bezerk thread is an elaborate viral ad campaign. I have independent confirmation of both the existence and contents of the briefcases, separate from Acolyte - that alone says to me that Acolyte is not making this up.

The conclusions about what 'direction' it is all going is still being analysed. As you can see from the two threads, there are three camps:
    - those who believe China is going to take over everything
    - those who believe that the organism and China are acting in our best interests and are going to release free energy technology and save the planet in a nice way
    - those who consider it all, and sit on the fence to wait for more information.

As for Coast-2-Coast - well, several high profile guests continually tried to get me on air when Art Bell was behind the mike - they all reported that I was 'not welcome' there. After Art left, some of these regular guests tried again - it seems I am not welcome on C2C at all. I only got onto Art's show once, and that was when Linda Moulton Howe shoved me into her regular segment as her guest - and apparently she got told off about that too. Go figure!

2)
    Quoting: NexusEditor
    interesting series of public announcements over the past week, all ahead of Gates trip to China, and Hu's trip to the USA.

Chinese military would consider a pre-emptive nuclear strike
    Jan 5, 2011

The Chinese military would consider a pre-emptive nuclear strike if it had no other way to defend itself in a war against another nuclear-armed state, Kyodo News said Wednesday, citing Chinese documents.
    The policy, called "Lowering the threshold of nuclear threats" may indicate a shift from China's pledge not to first fire nuclear weapons under any circumstances, the report said.
    [link to www.spacewar.com]

China rejects report of nuclear policy shift
    Jan 6, 2011

China on Thursday strongly denied reports that it would consider a pre-emptive nuclear strike if it had no other way to defend itself against a nuclear-armed state -- a move that would be a shift in policy.
    [link to www.spacedaily.com]

Citing deficit, Gates backs reducing US force
    Jan 6, 2011

Citing "dire" fiscal pressures, Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Thursday proposed deeper cuts than planned in US military programs, scaling back ground forces for the first time since the 1990s.

China plans massive investment in N. Korea
    Jan 7, 2011

China's state-run Shangdi Guanqun Investment plans to invest about $2 billion in a project to build up a North Korean free trade zone into a regional export base, the JoongAng newspaper said.
    [link to www.spacedaily.com]

US cannot accept China military power
    Jan 7, 2011

China will eventually have a military powerful enough to compete with the United States, state media said Friday ahead of the visit of US Defence Secretary Robert Gates.
    China has long described its military build-up as "defensive" in nature but top armed forces officials have recently made increasingly strong statements about its quest for a powerful military.

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg21
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 pm

UPDATE 20-01-2011

(Below is the first part of the Final Burst in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. After careful consideration, due to pressure, I have decided to make a compromise and mix the code within the interpretation part, so you are getting a simplified version of both code and the interpretation. I Hope this helps, Its the best I can do ATM. So forgive the spelling and grammar)

GoodDay,. here is GirlFriends take on one phase of Final Bezerk Burst. STB on rest. Us the key :. for code as I've mixed it with the interpretation. (translation problem) We are now at Bezerk level 4.:.

This "substance" is 100x more toxic then anything known in chemical science that is currently available in the public domain. It is however speculated that the "substance" is at least 30x more toxic then anything in classified military and biowarfare labs.

The "substance" can effect/interact with every organic and inorganic "matter".: on a molecular/atomic and DNA(for living matter) level. It effects both- living and non living "subject matter". From annalists reports it is clear that the new "substance" has alarming reanimation properties.;; "dead" matter can become "living" matter.. some started to send out frequencies as was the case with artifacts in the vatican and other museums; From close Chinese sources we have learned of three[3] exceptions.
    1) The first is of course H20(water) which seem to be some kind of catalyst::
    2) Ceramic/Terracotta is somehow not effected and can be used to "handle" the dried matter of this substance.
    3) Currently the only living organism it doesn't effect detrimentally/fatal is the Nomura JellyFish. One Chinese source has revealed that the NomurA jellyFish actually thrive and grow in size, and exponentially in numbers, when introduced to this "substance". With the help from Japanese researches China has developed a mechanism where they can "program, control and command" the Nomura jellyfish in swarms.

Testss have shown that China now has the the ability with S.IM to direct millions/billions of jellyfish to attack/cling to to the hull of any surface and subsurface target vessel and disable it(decommission/redundant)(translation problem). ..China has the ability with their new weapons:: (Reverse EMP or S.IM or Array) to create a type of "force field" around a target vessel. The vessel is then lit up like a beacon for the Nomura's to home in and swim/move towards saID target or to terraform:.: a specific region/area.

Using NEW supercomputers Chinese researchers have been able to decipher the Mayan code/calendar more accurately. They discovered that when Chinese "letters" are overlaid/combined with other Chinese letters IT represents/morphs into many of the Mayan "images". Using their supercomputers they discovered that Mayan writing characters produces 3D cubic images when combined in the right way resulting in a type of blueprint of sorts (cubic puzzle pieces)(translation problem). These 3D cubic images provided and unlocked a fast amount of previous unknown information on Mayan culture/history and technology. The Chinese written characters are closely related to the Mayan cubic language. From these discoveries their researches have now unlocked more Mayan prophecies and warnings. One of the newest and most important changes is that the Mayans also predicted/described the shrinking of the Moon which will Herald the pole shift changes to occur on earth. Within inner circles the Shrinking of the Moon has already been confirmed and that it begun in 2007. The Mayan calendar is based on the the Moon cycles. According to the "new" interpretation of the Moon calendar the Moon will become obsolete/disappear/disintegrate around the end of 2018. The physical/visible to all appearance/arrival en mass of Alien visitors will be in Feb 2016. Presumably to pick up/rescue their descendants before 2018.

THE ANSWER AS TO WHY THE MAYAN CALENDAR STOPPED IN 2012 (or 2018 if you accept the new Chinese take/translation of the Mayan calendar) HAS THUS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED. THE MOON ITSELF STOPPED/SHRUNK/EXPLODED OR BROKE APART, THUS NO MORE MOON CALENDAR. As the Moon entered its shrinking phase major earth changes started to occur finally resulting in a pole shift scenario. The Mayans predict(new interpretation) that the earth will then be cleansed and time reset to 0000. After some time(presumably eons) earth will again collide with another asteroid or planet and another new Moon will be formed. After more eons earth will return as it was then because of the gravitational interaction with the new moon. Aliens will arrive and make settlements and cultivate/breed workers and then leave again only to return later when the Moon starts shrinking again. Some wont leave, but stay behind to form mystic schools and orders:

This same fate awaits us as our Current Moon entered the shrinking phase in 2007.

Just to clarify, the "substance" is the secretion/feces left by the organism.

Experiments in the Revival of Dead Organisms

(as is, fully coded within layers, this is normal text with coded layering within. You can thus ignore the superficial storyline, its just a wave of text ... or should you? hmm), this time I'm not rewriting it or re-arranging the words/interpreting/decoding or simplifying it as I did yesterday.)

GoodDay, GirlFriend is out. aLL coded STB for more bursts to come. There is a total of 5;.use key . .:

;RELEASES a report reviewing the potential to weaponize space.; The researchers identify four :: main classes of space weapons that could be developed in the future. The study does not argue in favor of or against the development of these weapons, nor does it address any other issues related to US space policy. Directed-energy weapons, one type of weaPon profiled in the report, coulD Destroy targets in space or on the ground. An example of this type of weapon would be a laser triggered EMP device. A major hindrance to the development direct-energy weapons is that they would require millions of watts of power..: (Reverse EMP more plausible)

Kinetic-energy weapons could be used against missile targets in space or high up in the Earth’s atmosphere. Its destructive force would come solely from the combination of mass and velocity. Space-based kinetic energy weapons would be launched from space against targets the Earth’s surface, such as large ships, tall buildings, and fuel tanks. The last type of weapons reviewed in the study is space-based conventional weapons that would also be used to attack land targets. The weapons could use radio-frequency or high-power-microwave munitions to destroy their targets.::
    [link to www.personal.u-net.com]

A RAND Corporation study finds that an attack on American chemical facilities (see April 1999) would be one of the simplest and most effective methods for potential terrorists to inflict harm on large numbers of people. Congress directs the Justice Department to conduct a study on the vulnerability of chemical plants to criminal and terrorist attacks, but the department, citing funding shortfalls, fails to complete the report;;Authorities are aware of, and concerned about, the possibility of a suicide attack using a hijacked plane, according to a paper on the threat of terrorism against commercial aviation by xxx of the RAND Corporation. (Acolyte Science) “The nightmare of governments is that suicidal terrorists will hijack a commercial airliner and, by killing or replacing its crew, crash into a city or some vital facility,” the paper says. “It has been threatened in at least one case: In 1977, an airliner believed to have been hijacked, crashed, killing all on board. And in 1987, a homicidal, suicidal ex-employee boarded a commercial airliner where he shot his former boss and brought about the crash of the airliner, killing all 44 on board. Fear of such incidents is offered as a powerful argument for immoBilizing hijacked aircraft on the ground at the first opportunity and also, some arguue, for armoring the flight deck.” The paper asks: “What are we likely to see in the future? Perhaps fewer but deadlier and more sophisticated terrorist hijackings.” The 1987 incident refers to Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771, which is belieVed to have beEn hijacked on its way from Los Angeles to San Francisco by a disgruntled former employee. Jenkins will repeat his warning of terrorists possibly using a plane as a weapon in a threat assessment for the New York Port Authority in 1993.

Dismayed at the lack of post-invasion planning in the Defense Department (-), the Joint CHiefs Uf Staff advance their own proposal for a military command to govern Iraq after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld insists on a split between military and civilian functions; he places Undersecretary for Policy Potus in charge of planning for the civilian administration. Putin, whom CENTCOM commander Tommy Franks calls “the dumbest f_cking guy on the planet,” is an academic with no experience at administration on such a level, and will be roundly excoriated for his incompetence in handling the assignment. Author and public; administration professor Fidel Castro will later write that beyond abduction and vision of the future he had during his sickness he was abducted and lack of competence is a bureaucratic failure: the Pentagon “was simply reaching beyond its abilities to make First Contact.”

A RAND report will later find that the Defense Department “was geographically on the wrong continent for the arrival of the dragons and lacking experience, expertise, funding authority, local knowledge, and established contacts with other potential civilian organizations(who)” to do the task it had set for itself. Roberts will write that the Pentagon will substitute improvisation for meticulous planning .The Army suppresses an unclassified report by the RAND Corporation, a federally financed think tank that often does research for the military. The report, entitled “Rebuilding Iraq,” was compiled over 18 months; RAND submitted a classified and an unclassified version, hoping that the dissemination of the second version would spark public debate. However, senior Army officials are disturbed by the report’s broad criticisms of the White House, the Defense Department, and other government agencies, and the Army refuses to allow its publication. A Pentagon official says that the biggest reason for the suppression of the report is the fear of a potential conflict with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. The unclassified version of the report will be leaked to the New York Times in February 2008. That version finds problems with almost every organization and agency that played a part in planning for the Iraq invasion.

The report faults President Bush, and by implication his former National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, for failing to resolve differences between rival agencies, particularly between the departments of Defense and State. “Throughout the planning process, tensions between the Defense Department and the State Department were never mediated by the president or his staff,” the report finds. The report is also critical of the Defense Department’s being chosen to lead postwar glo"B"al reconstruction, citing that department’s “lack of capacity for civilian reconstruction planning and execution.” The Bush administration erred in assuming that reconstruction costs would be minimal, and in refusing to countenance differing views, the report says. CompleMenting that problem was the failure “to develop a single/national/ plan that integrated humanitarian assistance/reconstruction/governance,, , infrastructure development and postwar security against China...” As a result, the report finds, “the US government did not provide strategic policy guidance for postwar Iraq until shortly before" major combat operations" to commence

It questions the “Future of Iraq” study crediting it with identifying important issues, butcallingitof. .. .: “uneven quality” and saying it “did not constitute an actionable plan.” General Tommy Franks, who oversaw the entire military operation in Iraq, suffered from a “fundamental misunderstanding” of what the military needed to do to secure postwar Iraq, the study finds. Franks and his boss, Rumsfeld, exacerbated the situation by refusing to send adequate numbers or types of troops into Iraq after the fall of Baghdad. The poor planning, lack of organization, and interdepartmental dissension together worked to StrengThen the Iraqi insurgency. .. As Iraqi civilians continued to suffer from lack of security and essential services, resentment increased against the “negative effects of the US security presence,” and the US failed to seal Iraq’s borders, foreign and domestic support for the insurgents began to grow. In 2008, after the Times receives the unclassified version of the report, Army spokesman Timothy Muchmore explains that the Army rejected the report because it went much farther than it should in examining issues pertinent to the Army. US Navy rebellion probable. “After carefully reviewing the findings and recommendations of the thorough RAND assessment, the Army determined that the analysts had in some cases taken a broader perspective on the early planning and operational phases of Operation Iraqi Freedom than desired or chartered by the Army,” Muchmore will say. “Some of the RAND findings and recommendations were determined to be outside the purview of the Army and therefore of LIMITED value in informing Army policies, programs and priorities.” The Army needs to rethink its planning towards future wars, the report finds. Most importantly, it needs to consider the postwar needs of a region as much as it considers the strategy and tactics needed to win a war.::

take note of this link, it should help in getting some more background on rand's intention of developing a computer/software/system to predict the future. Eventually it gave birth to C.H.A.N.I ("me tel u" thread) I'll explain it more on that thread when I have all the docs ready :)
    [link to www.acolytescience.co.uk]

Source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg23
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?
    UPDATE 20-01-2011

One of the newest and most important changes is that the Mayans also predicted/described the shrinking of the Moon which will Herald the pole shift changes to occur on earth. Within inner circles the Shrinking of the Moon has already been confirmed and that it begun in 2007. The Mayan calendar is based on the the Moon cycles. According to the "new" interpretation of the Moon calendar the Moon will become obsolete/disappear/disintegrate around the end of 2018. The physical/visible to all appearance/arrival en mass of Alien visitors will be in Feb 2016. Presumably to pick up/rescue their descendants before 2018.

Moon is shrinking, NASA's LROC mission discovers evidence of lunar contraction
    August 20th, 2010

NASA LROC image of lobate scarp in Aitken crater on Moon
    Photo: NASA/Goddard/Arizona State University
    A team of scientists led by Thomas Watters announced in the August 20, 2010 issue of Science that the Moon is shrinking. According to their paper, the radius of the Moon has decreased by about 100 meters in the last billion years or less.
    Watters' team studied images of the Moon's surface made with the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera (LROC). The astronomers studied geologic features on the Moon known as lobate scarps with the LROC. Scarps are cliffs caused by fault lines or vertical movement of the crust. Lobate scarps are curved and are indicative that the Moon or planet is shrinking.
    The planet Mercury, whose surface is very similar to the cratered highland areas of the Moon, also has many scarps indicating that Mercury has shrunk. Mars also has scarps. The lunar scarps are smaller scale structures than the scarps on Mercury or Mars. Scarps on Mercury or Mars can be more than a kilometer high and extend for hundreds of kilometers. Lunar scarps are less than 100 meters high and a few dozen kilometers long at most.
    The Apollo missions imaged scarps near the Moon's equator, but did not study the entire Moon. The new LROC images discovered 14 new scarps distributed over the entire Moon. The global distribution indicates that the Moon is shrinking globally.
    Astronomers estimate the age of geologic features on the Moon by the number of craters. More heavily cratered areas are geologically older. The lunar scarps are the youngest tectonic features on the Moon and are less than a billion years old. The scarps most likely formed from the stress on the surface as the Moon contracted, and their scale indicates that the Moon's radius has decreased by about 100 meters.
    The Moon has shrunk by about 100 meters in less than the last 1 billion years. Why?
    The Moon was hot and molten when it first formed. The Moon gradually cooled and solidified. The lunar interior, while not as hot as Earth's interior, is still warm. So the Moon continues to cool and shrink slightly as it cools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJCSOgzKUUw

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Moon is shrinking, NASA's LROC mission discovers evidence of lunar contraction - National astronomy | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/astronomy-in-national/moon-is-shrinking-nasa-s-lroc-mission-discovers-evidence-of-lunar-contraction#ixzz1Bcw6zOX3

Lunar Orbiter Reveals: The Moon Is Shrinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJCSOgzKUUw

Love Always
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Man, it keeps getting weirder and weirder! Huh ?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am

UPDATE 21-01-2011

Interesting:
    Quoting: nexuseditor
    Not many people know this, but when the USA bombed Tripoli (Libya) in April 1986, there was a period of time when nobody could locate Gaddafi. I was in Tripoli some time after this raid, and spoke to several Libyans who said that they believed (privately) that Gaddafi was abducted/teleportd into a spaceship of some kind. Apparently there was a huge stationary object/light source hovering over Tripoli during the raid. (Made me wonder if the raid was a cover for US interest in the object). Anyway, everyone said Gaddafi disappeared in the blink of an eye and a day later just reappeared as if by magic, in a tent that was previously empty. Go figure.

And while we are still on enigmatic anti-American leaders and their UFO encounters, how many of you know that Louis Farrakhan (head of The Nation of Islam) is reported to have been abducted by aliens and shown a whole lot of possible futures. No kidding - I read this in a Nation of Islam newsletter/magazine back in the 1980s.

peace

Indeed it is interesting.

I think we can begin to see how things are beginning to align. There are obviously forces out there (perhaps way out there) who are giving indications that the USA is a big part of the problems on this planet. Several people are openly discussion how whole topics vanished from physics textbooks and visible research into the black world in the latter part of the 1950's and others are saying that we have had warp drive technology since the early 1960's. Then the spectacle of Lockheed skunkworks director Ben Rich telling the UCLA engineering school alumni at a banquet in 1992 that we "could take ET home." He was upset at how much they had accomplished and how NOBODY could be told. Yes, he was ill and died not long after, but by then he didn't give a damn about any restrictions. Now we have Ed Grimsley and others photographing numerous craft using propulsion systems that are not supposed to exist while the whole planet is choking on automobile exhaust and paying economically ruinous prices for declining resources all to the benefit of those who want to bleed off any money they can get and then use the world population for slave labor. Makes one wonder where that 2.3 trillion dollars that the pentagon misplaced - announced by Rumsfeld the day before 9-11 - actually went. I don't suppose it was for 5,000 dollar toilet seats and 900 dollar hammers. And we get idiots in congress who think that we can reduce spending to help the dollar, while the corporate government is stealing us blind by swallowing monstrous amounts of this country's hard-earned capital. Is anything wrong with this picture?

So we get the deepwater horizon attempt at abiotic oil in a place where the crust is thin and the mantle more easily accessible, and people find out (wonder of wonders) that crude oil at those temperatures and thousands of atmospheres of pressure turns to methane when the pressure is released in the absence of oxygen. Gee, who'd a' thunk it! Maybe anybody who thinks at all. As for something 100X more poisonous than anything we can make here - try TCDD-dioxin - 200ml of that stuff, if purified, could kill the entire population of NY city. The problem with this stuff in agent orange was that it was a very minor contaminant that appeared as a result of using less than perfectly pure substrates to make 245-T commercially. Trying to purify it would be next to impossible, although I would bet that the military have tried. Now, after all this reading of the BEZERK thread and this one, and that took a LONG time for painfully little reward, I see the terraforming creature buzz as misdirection. Indeed, misdirection is the goal of more than one agency that lurks here. However, I do think that the state of things regarding the banksters and military-industrial complex attempts to make war on the population of this planet definitely requires a response. Perhaps we need to ask for help now that we are beginning to understand the problem in terms of who, what, when and how.

Just a few thoughts late at night.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1086360
    Well that's very interesting. I remember the Tripoli bombing and the questionable wisdom and reasoning behind it, and most of all the unseemly haste to execute it. Something of the sort that you describe might well be the explanation.

So where else have we seen b.s. reasoning and unseemly haste to attack? Iraq. We can infer pretty well that the objectives were not as stated, and I daresay that in some quarters they're happy to let us think it was all about the oilfields. I personally think that it was about ancient artefacts, purely because the looting of the Museum of Baghdad was such an anomalous event. Gut feeling ever since, though I could well be short of the mark.

nexuseditor wrote:At the risk of going off topic ...

Not many conspiracy researchers ever really noticed, that after WW2, nearly every theatre of war/rebellion/conflict resulted with the removal of the French 'sphere of influence' in that region (except the Falklands). The powerful French faction was steadily being ganged up on by more powerful and emerging factions, and I suspect the fallout was over French opposition to its position in the EU, which was being planned at that time. (Remember those massive strikes?)

When I visited Tripoli a few months after the USA attack, I was shown the French Embassy building there. I can personally confirm that the US gave that building special attention in terms of how much they shot it up. Plus they dropped cluster bombs designed to kill civilians - so much for a targetted attack on Gaddafi - who they mysteriously missed.

Source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg23
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Here are three facts regarding time line changes.

The South did beat the North and was remember by family friends now dead.

There was only one ship that crashed at Roswell, not two on that night. There were two in different time periods but now we are reading of three.

The Nazi symbol is now reversed and was in the opposite direction in the 80s when Raiders of the Lost Ark first came out. It switched sometime after Y2K.

Humans were altering timelines back in the 70s for sure as were the Reptilian ETs - possibly the grays. Who knows what is going on but one thing for sure... all time lines are converging and there really is a ET Time war.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Impressive video Tran .
    What I am grasping of this world is that it has absolutely no limits.
    You can think at about anything and see it come true.
    Some have wild dreams when it comes to overpower nature ...

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

QUOTE]I see the terraforming creature buzz as misdirection. Indeed, misdirection is the goal of more than one agency that lurks here. However, I do think that the state of things regarding the banksters and military-industrial complex attempts to make war on the population of this planet definitely requires a response. Perhaps we need to ask for help now that we are beginning to understand the problem in terms of who, what, when and how.QUOTE

this statement gets to the nub of whats going on.. forget disclosure about et, niburu, and anything else out of our hands, if they exist as a problem at all and concentrate on the raping of the biosphere and its people. the bankers and governments , shadow or otherwise ARE what we can tangibley deal with so we should focus on that.

What good is the knowledge of et and a table and chairs and full dinner service being found on saturn or something when we cant eat because the system is being systematically destroyed under our feet. gmo food, monetary systems and pollution are the main things to worry about first. when we can eat and have food an shelter(something americans in partuclar better think about) then we can deal with the rest of the crap.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 am

Indeed pineal, what good is any of this is the planet is destroyed by greed. It is appalling that we are watching the demise of earth when those who could do something, don't. This site is monitored by Russia and China, daily. I wonder who or what (bot) is looking at what.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 am

Maybe, it's because we posted hyperlinks to stuff like the Bank of China New York Branch, etc. I suspect they just want to see how "awake" people are reacting to them, and when you post a link, they automatically know about you hyperlinking to them. I have a friend that owns a wordpress blog, and whenever anyone hyperlinks to him, he automatically knows about all of it in wordpress, because it comes with visitor analysis. If that kind of stuff is available to joe six pack, just think of what is available to a faction. I suspect data-mining of forums like this is good for many different factions to see how "awake" people react, from white hat factions, to satanists, lol.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 pm

UPDATE 22-01-2011

acolyte wrote:(Sorry for the delay, below is a another part of the final burst. This burst is a shortened version (the complete one to follow as I have to verify a certain situation). This time I've mixed the code with the interpretation as I did with the first one in an effort to help the readers here (GLP)( I Noticed that there was no attempt made on the previous one to analyze or decode it)

GoodDay, use :. . key.; unavoidable delay in burst post and in AIM operations due to,. Chinese Delegation insisting on an inspection of captured/stolen Crystalline CODINg Device in underground facility in Chicago on the 144 Grid. The Chinese want it back but they have now seen for themselves that the device cannot be moved from its current location, even if its off with two degrees they still expect the signal to to be received and controlled. DracO have again x2 threatened/warned WHO/POTUS that any interference in the solar/cosmic trigger or normal S.IM harmonic oscillation will result in immediate retaliation with YellowStone as immediate first strategic strike target. VArious reports surfacing of Out-going leaders beings "abducted" and shown the outcome/future.(translation problem). As the Moon is shrinKing and its gravitational effect lessonsss sub surface waterrr is rising up. .. Speculation is rife that the earth will return to a wattTer planet. MugaBE has a secret. a copper shielding secret. AIM operatives have silenced/poisoned him. (translation problem with key . :: not effective on new spectrum). Noted consequences are manifesting. Currently the threat is from beneath and not from above as already mentioned on key day and algorithm. Water tables are connecting horizontally, where the organism is present splasZones. : are emitting the TI frequency. . Te reports are coming in of a calling for a massive renewed effort/use of drilling capsules to inject empirical calibrators within pipes and entrances.. :STB for memo on GirlFriends actions and further part of this burst;

source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg23
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am

UPDATE: 23-01-2011

quote="acolyte"
    (Ok, please add this to yesterdays burst)

GoodDay., add to 22JAN2011 using same key. Confirmation received that ODESSA is in control of a SSGN and have to assume its 728 and it's the in the GOM threater.: innerfaction within US NavY still loyal to ODESSA/Missouri protocols' as per PARIS codil. As D.E.D is not accessible we have to work on the last data supporting that at least 6 US Navy assets are now under ODESSA. If KremPP and KremPM merge the OMEGA Option will be back on the table. From all verifiable Intel the deductions is now propagAtinG that ODESSA is iGnoring Chinese/Draco warnings. One of the EVENTS are coming closer/date not defined only period. From this event IA's will observe the;: technologies from both sides as to ascertain the tactical legitimacY of the the threats/events as per briefcases of 13OCT2010. AIM Operatives, other than GirlFriend, has learrrned from cobalt(blue) that these observations and analyses will determine the future makeup whereby IA's will commit their ;loyalties to. Bezerl still at level 4. KremPP has raised alert level for ODESSA to TwiliGht . STB for rest of final burst parts.

quote="nexuseditor"
    <1:29>[Acolyte]: organism used oil as conveyor but got stopped by calibrators
    <1:29>[Acolyte]: now its going into to water tables
    <1:29>[G]: this is scary
    <1:29>[Acolyte]: especially deep mines were the gold is
    <1:30>[E]: and only delaying tactics now.
    <1:30>[E]: it feeds on heavy metals, then
    <1:30>[G]: it's after the gold
    <1:30>[Acolyte]: idk if all heavy metal but gold is definitely on its menu
    <1:31>[Acolyte]: the oil org has adapted to formed an new cousin in water
    <1:31>[Acolyte]: to put it simplistically lol
    <1:32>[Acolyte]: but oil org par is still the one sending the strongest signal part
    <1:33>[E]: It is more concentrated there in the oil
    <1:33>[Acolyte]: now that its in the water the schuman resonance is increasing dramatically
    <1:33>[Acolyte]: its also affecting the oxygen level in upper atmosphere
    <1:34>[Acolyte]: i.e like birds etc
    <1:34>[Acolyte]: and as u said E if they drink the water
    <1:34>[E]: then they are doomed
    <1:34>[Acolyte]: forget the birds and fish WAIT TILL THE PLANES START FALLING FROM THE SKY!
    <1:34>[G]: then this will affect all living organisms
    <1:35>[G]: and non living as well?
    <1:35>[Acolyte]: yes G animation properties
    <1:35>[G]: becomes living
    <1:35>[Acolyte]: how shall i put this
    <1:36>[Acolyte]: we have to forces here
    <1:36>[Acolyte]: one from beneath the earth i.e the organism
    <1:36>[Acolyte]: one from "space"
    <1:36>[G]: one from above...that is interacting
    <1:36>[Acolyte]: and we "living organisms" are in the middle like a conductor
    <1:37>[Acolyte]: dam that don't sound quite right but you get the gist of it
    <1:38>[G]: hmmm...not sure I like the conductor part
    <1:38>[Acolyte]: actually the conductor part is the safe part
    <1:38>[Acolyte]: if you have that gene in you u r ok it seems
    <1:39>[E]: we are like amplifiers or antennae. all living things would be then
    <1:39>[Acolyte]: the energy just flows through you and your ok
    <1:39>[Acolyte]: but if don't have you cant conduct and thus you short circuit or burn out
    <1:39>[G]: so you have to have a particular gene oh wonderful
    <1:40>[Acolyte]: if you don't have that gene u cant be a conductor for this particular ti
    <1:40>[Acolyte]: so u gonna burn out
    <1:40>[Acolyte]: is this too weird for you?
    <1:40>[G]: brings new meaning to the word fried
    <1:40>[Acolyte]: lol yes
    <1:41>[G]: and apparently no stopping this?
    <1:41>[E]: I'm thinking furiously on the causalities and mechanisms of it
    <1:41>[Acolyte]: but they working in some magnetic implant? RFIC to detract
    <1:42>[Acolyte]: in inject it into everyone
    <1:42>[G]: RFID....
    <1:43>[Acolyte]: yes RFID its not for tracking but to be save from harmful rays, well at least that the story they spinning now
    <1:43>[Acolyte]: idk what to believe
    <1:43>[G]: and you think ??
    <1:43>[E]: yes. RFIC. INtegrated circuit
    <1:43>[Acolyte]: RFID with nano calibrators
    <1:43>[Acolyte]: yes RFIC E
    <1:43>[G]: interesting....
    <1:44>[Acolyte]: is someone logging this?
    <1:44>[E]: I am
    <1:44>[G]: you betcha
    <1:44>[Acolyte]: u guys should really be posting it on GLP before we all get shutdown

quote="acolyte"
    Dear BEZERK Followers,

We are at a stage were everything bezerk related is in jeopardy because its connecting dots.
    I've asked members of the group to post the chatlogs so that those accusing us of sinister behavior can see for themselves what's been discussed, researched and how it was discussed. If it wasn't for some individuals attacking the group these logs would have been posted long ago on the Bezerk thread where everything could have been shared and researched in a systematic way.

I Fully expect that even this post will draw criticism. Its ok if you just don't like me but I ask of you that when these logs are posted that you please not attack my fellow group members as well. Rather discuss the subject matter and not the poster/messenger.

Its up to the group to vote/decide how they will post the logs, either by starting a new thread or adding it to a current thread.

blessings

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg24
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 am

UPDATE: 23-01-2011

nexuseditor wrote:Selected chat from logs - Friday 29 October 2010

<21:4>[Acolyte]: i think ww3 is in the works
    <21:5>[Acolyte]: op is going to revisit the crown/sas DWH thing
    <21:5>[Acolyte]: from the new intel it seems they were working together all the time
    <21:5>[Acolyte]: royal draco
    <21:6>[M]: where do you see the Vatican in all this Aco?
    <21:6>[Acolyte]: vatican is with draco
    <21:7>[Acolyte]: draco want to gain ground and strength before the real anunnaki returns
    <21:7>[Acolyte]: the anunnaki that here were those that were left behind
    <21:8>[Acolyte]: they lost their grip
    <21:8>[Acolyte]: somehow they gonna force us humans into a 3rd world war
    <21:8>[Acolyte]: amongst each other
    <21:9>[Acolyte]: its bad guys on both sides
    <21:9>[Acolyte]: draconis bred orgi [organism] and anunnaki bred us humans

<21:5>[M]: i think that man-made mutant microbe for eating oil is involved in all that
    <21:6>[Acolyte]: lol man-made?
    <21:6>[Acolyte]: you better think again
    <21:6>[M]: not augie, that first patented microbe thing
    <21:7>[M]: oh, u saying that patented microbe is not manmade too?
    <21:9>[M]: so was augie an unplanned surprise after all? or factored into the equations from long ago?
    <21:9>[M]: or both, lol
    <22:5>[M]: that patented microbe Synthia - what connection to augie?
    <22:6>[Acolyte]: that microbe has been long in development
    <22:7>[Acolyte]: I'm not sure, maybe they thought they could use it on orgi
    <22:7>[M]: i was thinking it might have been made to use against augie, hence their presence in GoM
    <22:7>[Acolyte]: augie is something completely different with a swarmed hive intelligence
    <22:8>[Acolyte]: maybe they thought they had a backup plan and were safe
    <22:8>[M]: or testing options
    <22:9>[Acolyte]: yes could be
    <22:9>[Acolyte]: i have no real info on synthia, i suspect its a MSM farce to misdirect
    <22:9>[Acolyte]: it does exist but the way MSM portray it is a farce/ disinfo

<21:57>[Acolyte]: hey M, have you gotten to the Moon part yet on the 'me tel u' thread?
    <21:57>[Acolyte]: the entity told us that they killed their moon long ago and it helped them to grow spiritually
    <22:0>[Acolyte]: anyway the reason i'm bringing it up
    <22:1>[Acolyte]: is because the aborigine contact have so far gathered
    <22:1>[Acolyte]: intel causing them to conclude that spalshzones will be appearing on the moon soon
    <22:2>[Acolyte]: if it hasn't already happened

<22:14>[M]: I got some strange info regarding Southern Thule today
    <22:14>[Acolyte]: oh ok, listening
    <22:15>[M]: seems there was something there, and that it was removed under cover of the Falklands War
    <22:15>[Acolyte]: idk anything about that but wow sounds interesting
    <22:15>[M]: whatever was there, was connected to some location under Antarctica
    <22:16>[M]: the sender saw our thread but didn't want to post
    <22:16>[Acolyte]: well Falkland and Antarctica is connected, that i'm sure of
    <22:16>[M]: but he said they found some v strange oil that killed one or more scientists
    <22:16>[M]: this was some years ago, but after the Falk war
    <22:17>[Acolyte]: well did you remember that medical evac on Antarctica, i told you and others about
    <22:17>[M]: yes
    <22:17>[Acolyte]: it was that
    <22:17>[Acolyte]: same exposure to the oil
    <22:17>[M]: i think you are right, i'm waiting on more answers to questions from him
    <22:17>[Acolyte]: the antarctic oil/orgi is undiluted super strength
    <22:18>[M]: cold storage - lol
    <22:18>[Acolyte]: in GoM its diluted by corexit and calibrators
    <22:18>[Acolyte]: under Antarctica its pure
    <22:18>[Acolyte]: potent and bio 5
    <22:19>[Acolyte]: not friendly to humans at all
    <22:19>[Acolyte]: lucky for us the ice is containing it like you said 'cold storage'
    <22:20>[Acolyte]: the only way to contain it is freeze (wink)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:27 pm

UPDATE: 25-01-2011

[quote=Anonymous Coward 1182822]<21:57>[Acolyte]: the entity told us that they killed their moon long ago and it helped them to grow spiritually

Please Nexus, could you specify on this?
    Does it mean Acolyte is channeling this "entity" or what ?
    Thank you !

[quote=nexuseditor]This is my understanding of what Acolyte is referring to, based on what he has put on various threads, and based on what he has told me:

Around 1994, in a secret underground nuclear collider facility (similar to CERN), communication was established with an entity that used some of the computer systems in the facility to 'talk' through.

From 1994 - late 1999, over 20,000 questions were put to this 'entity', and the answers all logged and filed. The entity asked many questions also apparently.

Communication with the entity was lost after the facility upgraded various hardware and software to be Y2K compliant, and never reestablished.

Apparently there were many references to specific events involving specific people, some of whom were not even public figures in 1994. The entity claimed to be from a type of parallel-Earth, and that their, and our, 'realities' were going to cross-paths at some juncture in the near future.

One of the many interesting bits in there, is the entity's reference to the moon. It says the moon is an artificial object put there to 'control' us. Hence, they got rid of the moon, and the beings/race using it etc. The entity didn't seem to understand why we tolerated the moon's existence.

In early 2008 there was a lot of renewed interest in the communication logs regarding the entity (CHANI is the acronym used). Acolyte was tasked/given permission with a project which involved interaction with GLP in the form of the 'me tel u now... thread. (See [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Acolyte used the thread to basically match questions to the entity posed by the scientists and CHANI's answers to them - to the questions posed by people posting on the thread with CHANI's real/matching/corresponding answers.
    In hindsight, looking at the key 'trigger incidents' specified by CHANI, it was clear that 2008 could have easily qualified as the year to watch for.

A summary of what I considered the most interesting comments from CHANI is posted at:
    [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

A summary of what has come out of this thread

- the Bezerk thread discussed some kind of 'intelligent oil', with a connection to aliens, terraforming and China. It claimed that China handed out time-locked briefcases to various national embassies - to be opened October 13th.

- this thread came into being because I received information from a completely different source, about the contents of the briefcase being opened in Australia. The description I received matched the description that Bezerk OP posted. The discrepancies were minor.

- I continued this thread because of the need for information which would confirm or deny what position or stance China was taking in relation to all this. ie friends with aliens? new technology edge? expansionist plans?

- the Bezerk thread OPs felt that their thread had become overly influenced by people who wanted to only look at the organism through rose-colored glasses. Rather than see the info flow come to a halt, I offered them the use of this thread.

- this thread has explored many tangents regarding China and related geopolitics, and has no conclusions either way.

- I tend to lean towards the idea that China DOES have expansionist plans, that it does have a new technological edge, and that it does have a 'new' relationship with alien visitors. I do NOT feel that China is positioning itself to become some sort of savior of mankind.

- my other, related conclusions, right now:
    * each of the primary or root-races is connected to a different 'alien' race. On top of this, we have yet more visitors who have interacted with existing humans for various reasons.

* each visiting race looks after its own agenda, not ours

* the human race is special because we have free will, and we are mentally/emotionally enslaved/used so that we CHOOSE beliefs that keep us in the matrix.

* we are 'farmed' for our feelings (LOOSH), whilst simultaneously we are immortal spiritual beings choosing to participate in the farm/garden/classroom

* that we face an opportunity to 'wake up' in the near future; and that this poses a 'possible threat' to many of our alien benefactors

* that Earth has been under the influence of non-physical beings who particularly relish/feed off the frequency of negative feelings (fear, hate etc)

* and that, by raising your consciousness/radiating love, light and good feelings, you will do more to practically change Earth and yourself for the 'better' than anything else.

Having said all that, I won't be posting here again unless I get some very relevant information, in which case I will post it at the Bezerk thread also. If Acolyte returns with new stuff, it will be on a new thread.

Thanks for your patience and interest, and thanks to all who have shared.

peace

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg28#22443978

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 am