tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
eMonkey
sabina
viking
TRANCOSO
enemyofNWO
Carol
Raven
gscraig
12 posters

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 Empty Re: A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders"

Post  Carol Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Andromeda, you left off the following:

Crossing the galactic plane
    Dense Orrt Cloud filled with space debris and comets within Photon Belt which are smashing into earth
    Galactive Wave
    Expanding earth resulting in earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis
    Violent Oceans and major water displacement around the globe
    Wormwood and its orbiting satellite moons
    CMEs and EMPs
    Increased solar winds and mega hole in upper atmosphere over the Northern Hemisphere
    The Gulf Stream coming to a stop resulting in coldest winter in 1,000 years in the Northern Hemisphere
    Onset of New Ice Age
    Solar Magnetic Pole Shift in 2012
    Earth Magnetic Pole Shift
    Earth Pole Shift
    Current ET Wars in space overhead
    and our fricking government's treaties with demons, reptilians and grays
    ET hybrids
    ET clones

I won't even bother to touch upon politics or economics because all of these things are just distractions and coming to an end.

The better things are time travel (a reality) and 5th world the Mayans speak about. The change in DNA and expansion of consciousness, a new species as we will no longer be 3D beings.

I mean what's left to disclose? I think for the most part it's all out there. And as for safe places? The only real safe place is the sacred space within the heart.
    cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    tacodog
    tacodog

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 Empty Re: A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders"

Post  tacodog Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Carol: Very well put A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 374937
    Also, thank you for all the energy/info you put out - very much appreciated! A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 21327
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:29 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Great thread !
    excellent videos . It's good to see videos that connect the dots . Leo Zagami recently claimed to be Jesus . I think he is gone nuts .

He always was mate. Thats why he was interviewed along with the rest of the clowns.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 Empty ya por dum bastids

Post  SiriArc Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 am

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 2n81s2f
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 am

Bill Ryan lost all credibility a while back. It is clear he is a controlling individual that took Project Avalon to bits. It now represents a wasted opportunity. In addition to that, he has no idea what he is talking about regarding 2012. He has been fed so much disinformation, supporting the likes of Burgemeister, Wilcock, Peterson and others that he has dragged his merry little band of naive invitees into a muggy soup of untruth and deceit.

I hate to pee on the parade but the one world religion is not going to happen. The so called new age movement is nowhere near as influential as these videos with their pompous music make out. . It is disjointed and contains groups with too many conflicting ideologies to be conceived of as a united movement. There is much disinformation being spread on this subject and much unecessary paranoia driven by poor sensastionalist research and erroneous conclusions. When things go awry it wont be these videos you are worrying about but probably, it will have something to do with the wrath of nature. None of what may come about will have anything to do with weather modification weapons or bluebeams etc. Its all a distraction.

There is a lot of information available about 2012. The majority of it is extremely poor and patently untrue. There is however some good information too. Bill Ryan is not an authority on the subject. Project Avalon is set to his, Richard and his missus' agenda. Its members are being taken for a ride.

A wasted opportunity and a farce.

For the benefit of newer members just arrived here who may have been drip fed disinfo at Avalon 2.
    Below are some old threads from here relating to Avalons unreliabilty as a source for decent information: the kind of info that would be shot down at Avalon 2. Why? Because its true.

May the Mists be with you..Always!!

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/jane-burgermeister-is-a-fraud-t594.htm

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/planet-x-nemesis-niburu-etc-f13/david-wilcock-razor-thin-evidence-hearsay-and-disinfo-t621.htm

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/whistle-blowers-and-conferences-plus-where-are-they-now-section-t524.htm#8957

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/david-wilcocks-noticed-my-evidence-against-him-on-the-net-and-tries-to-cover-for-himself-lol-t527.htm

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:24 am

Raven wrote:Thanks for the update Andromeda. I cannot read the post at PA2, since it is in a forum accessable only to members ie: the chosen 'elite'. Wondering if this entire thread was re-posted over there or not or just gscraigs assessment? Good find on the videos too, thanks again, Raven

P.S. this is a curious statement he makes
    I've deposited detailed summaries of what I've been told with a number of other people, and this will be released in full all over the internet if anything happens to me.

Haya Raven, I only go there to keep in touch with some friends but don't post. I checked the thread and they did not post your wonderful observations or the video which is a pity but there you are

They sort of "killed" the thread now and there are no new posts today...still, Bill has not coughed up so I stand by my bet that he knows nothing new Bleh

What is remarkable is that they sent Celine to push Viking to post the message and then they ganged up on Viking yuck Mad 3 but well viking lend himself to do that

How pathetic is that?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 am

Floyd wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:Great thread !
    excellent videos . It's good to see videos that connect the dots . Leo Zagami recently claimed to be Jesus . I think he is gone nuts .

He always was mate. Thats why he was interviewed along with the rest of the clowns.

I agree, if he was a real wisthleblower he will be dead by now...they brotherhood never lets anyone out that is the way it works otherwise loads of people will be talking
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 Empty InsideEdition

Post  SiriArc Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 am

The Untold (except to really special people) Story

By

Navin (I know stuff that you don‘t) R. Johnson

Separated at birth, one with an extreme sexual dysfunction:

perpetual wood.

The other ....... Well, You know.

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 2rh0axl

Read exclusive excerpts at:

*http://runyoassincircles.com
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 am

usually people who are involved in something and later feel threatened by former friends/associates issue such statements. if you kill me I will spill all the dirt out...
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 am

SiriArc wrote:
    The Untold (except to really special people) Story

By

Navin (I know stuff that you don‘t) R. Johnson

Separated at birth, one with an extreme sexual dysfunction:

perpetual wood.

The other ....... Well, You know.

A mesage to BIll Ryan and other "Insiders" - Page 2 2rh0axl

Read exclusive excerpts at:

*http://runyoassincircles.com

Shocked Rolling Eyes scratch Lmfao Thubs Up Flowers
    Wonderful, thank-you. You have a wicked sense of Humour SiriArc
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 am

Hello All,

I don't visit PA2 or others much, but do on occassion to extrapolate potentially useful information and non-mainstream news.

Looks like I also missed seeing the PA2 response link as well, before the link became members only.
    I’m not surprised to see Sir Richard of Camelot go on the defensive. This is consistent with his past actions in his moderating/admin role. Now, Sir Richard of Camelot is talking about what others don't know too and continuing Bills failings by insulting people whom are simply trying to wake up and/or get answers. His posting surely displays an insurmountable amount of poor judgement, non-existent leadership skills and tact. However, in these times, again…It is not funny.

The real questions are why is Richard expending the energy to explain the origins of another website (which is not accurate mind you) and negatively attack it at the same time? He simply could have chose to comment (or not at all) specifically to that which I posted. The goal was to simply discredit. Now, why you have a site like Avalon trying to discredit based on legitimate questions raised concerns?

Always remember folks, action speaks louder than words. I looked at Richard choosing to take an action and the type of action as more revealing, for the response in itself is secondary.
    We can began by questioning how many moderators for example, have left PA1-2 and included as part of their reasons for leaving being the "true going ons behind the scenes of Avalon"?. Tthe cracks in the foundation becomes more prevalent. Be careful of who you follow, no matter what it was when you first followed it…Just my opinion.

Briefly, if I may
    I'm not someone who knows everything that is going on, do not and could not claim as much, but I know poorly handled communications and situations when I see them from "socially impacting personalities" such as Bill.
    I am simply one human whom have taken an active effort in waking people up across this country in my own way. I sent the Greer team, Kerry and Bill a copy of one of those efforts last year. I’ve submitted written communication to every Department of Health in the United States and some police/military locations in a few states during the H1N1 hoax, to stress to them that forced vaccinations does not see the light of day and that they were the gatekeepers for that possibility.

Over the past year I have seen, interacted and experienced visual responses to my thoughts and requests from lights in the skies above my home. I have and posted one time on PA1 a picture of some biological form no more than two feet away from me in my backyard (although, I could not see it there and stumbled upon it while lightening dark photos). Not entirely certain as to why. I have had a helicopter follow me and my family, and roughly a month ago an all black military grade helicopter follow me. I reached these determinations after trying to assume that I was being paranoid. lol
    I don't know if it is due to the activity in the air space above my home, or perhaps the communication efforts that I have made as noted above. However, the copters have subsided as of late, so perhaps they found that I’m quite harmless. :-)

The point I'm trying to convey is NOT to seem or appear special or focus on the “me”, but only to make it clear that I walk the walk, not just someone talking and pointing fingers. Not just some bitter soul posting on forums and randomly attacking people.

Best Regards

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 am