tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
lindabaker
Anchor
orthodoxymoron
Carol
burgundia
mudra
Vidya Moksha
viking
14 posters

Message from a freind.

viking
    viking

Message from a freind. Empty Message from a freind.

Post  viking Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:43 am

Well hello everybody nice to see some names here I recognize...Hope you are all well and waking up the masses he he ...

Anyway just thought I would pop in quickly to pass on a message from a very dear freind, Rimbaud.

Not quite sure why he doesn't pop in here anymore or what happened, but he felt the need to send me this.

Friend Viking,

I was wondering if you could pass a message on to the "Mists"? I deeply regret leaving the way that I did, but felt at the time that I was defending a friend against an attack. Sadly it was the same "friend" who I'd defended previously. My message is..thankyou for your kind comments and I miss you.

Thanks Viking

Rimbaud

In the meantime I'll have a look around here and see whats what.

Blessings to you all

viking
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Message from a freind. Empty Re: Message from a freind.

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 am

hey Viking
    nice to see you in here geek
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:08 am

Viking Good to see You cheers
    Thank you for relaying Rimbaud 's message.
    We are all spirits with a human experience and have our moods .
    Rimbaud has long been forgiven as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy your tour around .

Much Love for you

Hugs

mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 am

Hello viking...sooner or later certain people will end up here...lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome Viking. Rimbaud did send me an email asking me to do the same and I encouraged him to re-register and share it himself. As he asked himself to be taken off as a member, it really was up to him as to whether he is a member or not. We're not into banning people here.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Welcome viking. You are the AV1 Viking - right? The subjects we discuss are often difficult and frustrating - and the people who discuss them are often difficult and frustrating! That's only a half-truth - but I just couldn't resist saying it...
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Rimbaud's account is still on the system. I don't delete accounts because it messes up the threading.

If he wants it back, get him to email me and I will re-enable it.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

The return of the viking! Please hang around a bit...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 pm

lindabaker wrote:The return of the viking! Please hang around a bit...

Viking!!! cheers whatcha been upto! :)

i dont even know rimbaud nor did i see what the heck happened. but he should totally just come back and make some posts...that said...everyone from avalon should come to the mists. Seeing as how av2 seems to be kind screwed up or whatever! Ahhh...its freakin nuts just about everwhere I have been and I still got my eye on a few of ya all!!! Very Happy Peace either way!!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 pm

lindabaker wrote:The return of the viking! Please hang around a bit...
    Ditto! Thubs Up
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome, viking! Very Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 am

This is the same Rimbaud who sent threatening and abusive PM's to one of our oldest and most valued members here right?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:29 am

Floyd wrote:This is the same Rimbaud who sent threatening and abusive PM's to one of our oldest and most valued members here right?
    This is one of them, Viking.
    You are a horrible disruptive son of a Bitch..playing Avalon, Camelot and Mists of Avalon off one another..we don't need you here..you evil entity..If you try to hex me as you have suggested..I will send it back six fold...you will suffer from your evil..I'm sorry but your family will have to bear the consequences of your actions..I can see their tombs already...Attack me psychically and I will blast you off the face of our Universe...I know where you live..as you know where I do you Dutch Bastard..I might come to get you!
    Now, even if I would have been real nasty, this is over the top, but honestly, I still have no idea what made him so angry.

It wasn't untill Rimbaud started to make unfriendly comments on my posts, that I reacted, rather descently actually.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:This is the same Rimbaud who sent threatening and abusive PM's to one of our oldest and most valued members here right?
    You are a horrible disruptive son of a Bitch..playing Avalon, Camelot and Mists of Avalon off one another..we don't need you here..you evil entity..If you try to hex me as you have suggested..I will send it back six fold...you will suffer from your evil..I'm sorry but your family will have to bear the consequences of your actions..I can see their tombs already...Attack me psychically and I will blast you off the face of our Universe...I know where you live..as you know where I do you Dutch Bastard..I might come to get you!
    Now, even if I would have been real nasty, this is over the top, but honestly, I still have no idea what made him so angry.

It wasn't untill Rimbaud started to make unfriendly comments on my posts, that I reacted, rather descently actually.

Yiaiks, that is real nasty...

Haya Viking!
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

[quote="Andromeda"]
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Now that sounds like passion to me... but to be honest .... it can be known that vibrations through writen words can have an effect on peoples energy.... so ....

This world is about allowing others the tools to understand themselves.... i think if such a reaction from whomever is filled with such an energy... in a place like this... what better opportunity does one have to understand what makes them tick.... So heal yourslef.... and do it without fear of judement... for I know no other place that has been so kind, unjudgemental, and forgiving than this place right here....
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm

viking wrote:Well hello everybody nice to see some names here I recognize...Hope you are all well and waking up the masses he he ...

Anyway just thought I would pop in quickly to pass on a message from a very dear freind, Rimbaud.

Not quite sure why he doesn't pop in here anymore or what happened, but he felt the need to send me this.

Friend Viking,

I was wondering if you could pass a message on to the "Mists"? I deeply regret leaving the way that I did, but felt at the time that I was defending a friend against an attack. Sadly it was the same "friend" who I'd defended previously. My message is..thankyou for your kind comments and I miss you.

Thanks Viking

Rimbaud

In the meantime I'll have a look around here and see whats what.

Blessings to you all

viking
    Well Viking, here you can see the Rimbaud 'whats what' - what's what - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/introduce-yourself-f1/hello-t847.htm

I truly wonder if you're at all PA2's Viking though, because (to me) (s)he doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would pass on 'a message from a very dear freind, (Rimbaud').

scratch
    Perhaps one of our members (John?) could PM Viking at PA2?

Just to be on the safe side...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Tran the Man, you are always thinking. Viking could be using the name, but be a different person altogether. I will ask him on Facebook. He's listed there under his name and I really believe it's our viking from PA 1.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 am

lindabaker wrote:Tran the Man, you are always thinking. Viking could be using the name, but be a different person altogether. I will ask him on Facebook. He's listed there under his name and I really believe it's our viking from PA 1.

Linda, it immediately occurred to me too when I saw that message, but on the other hand I thought it could be so easily verified that who would be so stupid to do that...
    viking
    viking

Post  viking Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

LOL yes it's me... I promised I would pass on the message. My word is enough.

I really don't know why he asked me to do this or why he left, but as I said before he asked me kindly.So I did. Perhaps he just reacted in the heat of the moment here, alot are strugling of late as we go through these changes. We need to support. I am sure he didn't mean any harm.

Anyway I really do appreciate all your kind wishes and lovely welcome...I've got a lump in my throat!! ha ha

Bless you all.

Yes Linda, just to comfirm I have replied to you on facebook.

viking
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 am

Cool!

At the end of this page:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/meanwhile-at-avalon-t321-585.htm
    ... you'll find some posts where your name pops up.
    Thubs Up
    viking
    viking

Post  viking Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:26 am

That was funny Trancosco... He must have had a bad day...

And yes Anchor your right in what he says!! I did wonder at the time, which is why I responded in my own way!

viking
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 am

viking wrote:LOL yes it's me... I promised I would pass on the message. My word is enough.

I really don't know why he asked me to do this or why he left, but as I said before he asked me kindly.So I did. Perhaps he just reacted in the heat of the moment here, alot are strugling of late as we go through these changes. We need to support. I am sure he didn't mean any harm.

Anyway I really do appreciate all your kind wishes and lovely welcome...I've got a lump in my throat!! ha ha

Bless you all.

Yes Linda, just to comfirm I have replied to you on facebook.

viking

Im afraid Rimbaud is prat. Very nasty words those he sent to TRANCOSO. Cant say I miss him. In fact, I moss definately do not.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:42 am

Floyd wrote:Im afraid Rimbaud is prat. Very nasty words those he sent to TRANCOSO. Cant say I miss him. In fact, I moss definately do not.
    To be honest, (s)he - you never know - isn't my best freind iether.

btw Floyd, did you listen to 'The Eerie Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions',
    http://cassini.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/cassini/SKR1/
    & have a look at 'ANOTHER POSSIBLE way of deciphering the message from Cassini/Saturn 2004?'
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread623946/pg1

There are quite a lot of useful links throughout that thread.
    Apart from the fact that it's the most amazing thread of 2010, at ATS.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:45 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im afraid Rimbaud is prat. Very nasty words those he sent to TRANCOSO. Cant say I miss him. In fact, I moss definately do not.
    To be honest, (s)he - you never know - isn't my best freind iether.

btw Floyd, did you listen to 'The Eerie Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions',
    http://cassini.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/cassini/SKR1/
    & have a look at 'ANOTHER POSSIBLE way of deciphering the message from Cassini/Saturn 2004?'
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread623946/pg1

There are quite a lot of useful links throughout that thread.
    Apart from the fact that it's the most amazing thread of 2010, at ATS.

TRAN the main man...yep got those links ta mate...thought those Jupiter ones were right out the top drawer. Will check out saturn later!
    Toast
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 am

he wasn't very nice to me either Crybaby
    I'm over it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 pm