tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Message from Gone Fishing 4/16/10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Message from Gone Fishing 4/16/10 Empty Message from Gone Fishing 4/16/10

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 am

http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&showtopic=397&st=0&#entry6298

Lots of geological venting happening this year already. Gaia Speaks! (no, not the other clown). Of course there are always lots of volcanoes and so on bit they seem to be picking up in pace and regularity. Like there is a momentum behind them.

If these large scale geological changes do kick in then to be away from the coast and near fresh water, as Swanny rightly pointed out, is the first ting to do. It would probably be wise to get away from urban areas too and have a place to go with some interim provisions and cooking/energy solutions.
    Not everyone has the means to up and leave like that (that includes poor musicians like me) but where there is a will there is a way. Perhaps its important for like minded people to come together. Those who can afford a collective property buy it and those without means of contribution offer their talents and labour in return for shelter and food.

There is always a way round a problem if like minded people get together and have the courage of their convictions.

Being on high ground is not imperative as earth changes are just as likley to hit hilly and mountinous regions.
    If all else fails there is always the bar. Its Carol's round

Forming elite groups that will slowly filter out the so called riff as they are doing on PA" is not the solution. Just imagine how much collective talent and resourceful people they have already sent into the mists. And who would seriously want to live with people who think like they do..It would be unbearable would it not.

So. I would suggest the serious among you make plans for your own community in real locations or several locations. The Mists of Avalon. If you cant afford to buy a property just rent. Renting may be wiser anyway. From what I have seen from this place there is a lot of talent/insight around which would sere you all well.
    Do the deed folks. Make your world a better place. You know you can do it if you want to.
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Message from Gone Fishing 4/16/10 Empty Re: Message from Gone Fishing 4/16/10

Post  Pheryllt Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Excellent advice and timely indeed.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Look mommy! 2012 Not The Movie!!!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Carol, you are correct to be concerned. Sometimes procrastinators need a little loving push in the right direction. My advice is to listen to the right side of your head, not the left. Listen to your hearts about moving due to earth changes. If you suddenly get the urge to gather important people, pets, and things, and get into your vehicle, then do it. You can always go back if you decide later that it was unnecessary. If, as you drive along, or ride along in a bus, or whatever, if your heart and body feel much better, then you are doing the right thing You are going with your higher awareness and what's the best for you, your highest good. Everyone will be at the right place at the right time if they listen, truly, listen to their heart knowledge, their heart song. If family members balk, tell them where you are going and tell them to meet you there if they choose. Of course don't abandon children or anything. But, hey, what's to lose other than a few days work? And your plants get dry? Might be worth it. My two cents, as I love you all. There will be better places than others. Linda

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am