tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023

Seashore
    Seashore

Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023 Empty Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023

Post  Seashore Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:51 am

I stumbled upon this information today.

This is from her website:

It is with great sadness and regret, that we announce that Dr. Lorraine Day passed away on November 10, 2023.  She was a pioneer and visionary in the fields of health and Christianity.  Her friends and family will miss her very much.  To honor her legacy, her books and videos will still be available for purchase, via the website only, at this point in time.

Thank you!  Sincerely, Dr. Day’s Sons.

Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023 Untitl18

https://drday.com/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023 Empty Re: Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:22 am

This is sad. I've listened to Dr. Day for decades. She was brave, smart, beautiful, pioneering, and outspoken. I knew about her health promotion and conservative Christianity but it wasn't until much later that I learned about her views regarding the Jews and Nazis. I suppose everyone and everything have their pros and cons. I interacted with Dr. Day on her website and told her about my posting on Project Camelot or was it The Mists of Avalon? She thought I was crazy!! She will be greatly missed.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023 Empty Re: Dr. Lorraine Day Died November 10, 2023

Post  Seashore Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is sad. I've listened to Dr. Day for decades. She was brave, smart, beautiful, pioneering, and outspoken.

I was very inspired by her personal cancer story—the fact that she was on her deathbed, had the courage to say no to chemo and radiation, and brought herself back to life by simply asking God for guidance and finding her own way.  

I was also impressed with an anecdote she shared about her nasty divorce she had gone through. She said that part of her healing was to write her x a letter apologizing for all the hateful things she had said to or about him.

I love it when whistleblowers share their personal story!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:13 pm