tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Aquaries1111
devakas
magamud
Simplicity
Threecaster
burgundia
malletzky
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
wingmanof light
shiloh
icecold
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
Brook
alphaomega
hippihillbobbi
eMonkey
Mercuriel
Tatiana
lindabaker
mudra
Carol
SiriArc
29 posters

PhaseShift

burgundia
    burgundia

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 pm

mudra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I have just recalled that Chris Thomas spoke sth about the body intergrating the whole soul...I do not remember if he was saying that someone wants to prevent that from happening...I can't recall the details now..

It's really the other way around : the body is within Soul Consciousness . Everything manifested originates from the Spirit realm.

Love from me
    mudra

But he said that not the whole soul is in our body and that the goal is to get it all inside it.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Wait, maybe there are two different things: the spirit, and then the soul which is the temporary spirit container. I think of the soul as the little stick that we put into our computer. It keeps the record.

Then of course, you also have the body and the personality that tries to run that body.But now that's more than two, and is the subject for another thread.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm

To me there is only Consciousness in different states . I am not separating the wave from the ocean.
    Therefore the fragmentation of soul , Spirit , oversoul , Higher self are leading to more confusion than clarity.
    We are what is left when everything else fades away . Bring everything else back and we still are .
    Imagine a candle lit in the middle of a room . This allows for every single object in the room to appear.
    Now imagine the candle turning itself off , there is nothing to be seen anylonger but the candle still is.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 am

[quote="burgundia"][quote="mudra"]
    burgundia wrote:

But he said that not the whole soul is in our body and that the goal is to get it all inside it.

In addition to my previous post some quotes from Walter Russell:

The only way you can ever find that great treasure which is your Self is to be able to decentrate to the point where you can forget your body and be aware of your immortal Soul…

Decentration is a relaxation of the senses to give freedom to the Mind to conceive idea from its Source; while concentration tenses the seat of sensation in the brain and prevents reaching beyond the electric activity of the brain into the stillness of the seat of Consciousness from where our knowledge comes.

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t289p60-walter-russell#54796

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:50 pm

PhaseShift - Page 13 Earth_grid
    http://www.newdawnreviews.com/metaphysics-new-age/manifesto-for-the-noosphere-the-next-stage-in-the-evolution-of-human-consciousness/

“Science says seeing is believing, but as any true visionary knows, you have to believe in order to see! That is the only way the new can be envisioned. And if you can see it then you can manifest it. A faith, a will, an unceasing aspiration are all that are needed – and the exertion to see it through to the end. This is the sustaining faith of all the visionaries who have dared to dream the Noosphere."

Manifesto for the Noosphere
    The Next Stage in the Evolution of Human Consciousness

Jose Arguelle

Love Always
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty MuSphere

Post  SiriArc Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:15 am

Cited and Sighted

Else When This Thread

Now Tread

To DejaYou

Mu And The NooSphere Speaketh UntoThee

PhaseShift - Page 13 Eagle1111
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:55 am

You are so right Siri Cheerful
    I am seeing recurring double digits lately .
    Much more than I ever have .

PhaseShift - Page 13 Images11

Love for You
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty 11:11

Post  SiriArc Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 am

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty Double Tetrahedron

Post  SiriArc Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

Relayed From

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=20216#p20216

All*Right*Fine

Recently,

Sparked By

SenCha

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=20203#p20203

The Double Tetrahedron Meditation

Was Mentioned

ConceptSynergy

The Triangle of Divinity and the Triangle of Humanity merge. In balance, they form a six-pointed star. In extension, they form a teleportation machine: the double-tetrahedron. Lazaris begins this tape with a fascinating discussion of multi-dimensional beings who use the double-tetrahedron to warp space and time and of the Lemurians who teleported from the forest floor to the towering Crystal Cities. This tape teaches a spiritual form of teleportation in which we enter the double-tetrahedron in meditation, carrying with us baggage we have processed and now want to discard -- martyrhood, ego, self-pity, our fortress, our bottom line. As the geometric spins and rotates it disintegrates, and we can release all the negativity we want. Then we rematerialize free of our encumbrances and find our way back to the arms of our Higher Self. This meditation is from the Sirius Connection and Ultraconsciousness seminars.
    Sycheth Unto WE

http://www.witchforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=11076.0

@ We saw and felt rainbow colours of a double tetrahedron in the meadow and as we approached a soft humming sound could be heard. I walked into the middle and felt it was a doorway and I could hear chanting, almost like Gregorian monks - yet it was faint. For a moment I was uneasy as I didn't want to go through without my family and I was assured my husband was with me and my sons and their families close behind.

I started to see strands on the double tetrahedron start to turn around us slowly, vibrating rainbow colours, going faster and faster till they became a blur of colours, and the hum vibrated through us till I lost consciousness (pleasantly so) like going to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of a chime, almost like music from the spheres and knew I was back in my bed fully awake and very energized. I was told it was ancient geometry.

@ I have have worked with a double Tetrahedron before, once in Ft. Lauderdale at a workshop with Lazaris, absolutely awe inspiring, and changed the very fabric of my being from that day on. The second time was in Egypt when four friends did a meditation on the Giza plateau and we were given permission to chant inside the big pyramid (before it was closed to the public). After we had sounded the chant for about five minutes the Double tetrahedron appeared and the rest of the story I will open a thread on when I have time in a week or two. But it led me to friends that I knew before in past lives. This is the first time it has appeared in a 'dream', and as it was such a lovely dream, I thought I would share it.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty tHE pARASITES tHAT wERE

Post  SiriArc Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 am

Expanding From WithIN

Converging From WithOUT

parasitic factor

IN * Between

no where to run no where to hide

The parasitic factor Was A Glitch - Something went wrong During An Exploration Of Duality - Resulting In:

This parasitic Distortion

that exploits one polarity against the other and feeds on the result.

The parasitic stain on Existence had to be removed;

A Trap Was Devised:

It Drew them All.......Inside

Then, Deep Divers Were Enlisted To Go > Into

Each Taking A Portion To: Eliminate > Heal > Transmute > Transform

The mass of black worms Is Almost Totally Crystallized

ReBirth IS And IS At Hand

Something Profound

Coming Forth By Day

PhaseShift - Page 13 2wp6suu

http://www.realitysandwich.com/Alex_Grey_Mind_Parasites

Jonathan Zap

@ A reductive way of describing Alex's vision is to say that it represents the very top of the food chain. The painting, however, is much more than that; it is a revelation of the human form transcending the food chain.
    Alex's paintings are "forbidden seeing" - revelations of what is hidden but that the species desperately needs to see. Conventionally we see ourselves as the top of the food chain, but Demons and Deities... reveals this as a delusion convenient to those who harvest our energy. Another realization about this painting is that it is a classic illustration of the alchemical principle of "as above, so below." We see the same range, if more polarized, of darkness and light amongst the deities at the cardinal points of the mandala as we do in the human couplings that form the perimeter. And there was also a similar dark/light range in the chaotic loft where some people were acting out dark compulsions while Alex was receiving this transcendent vision.

@ The power of this image is that it shows those who harvest our energy, and yet at the center of the image is the human empowerment that occurs as we awaken to the food chain. The ancient Gnostics had similar visions and called the harvesting deities the "Archons."

@ The Master said: James, behold, I shall reveal to you the path of your redemption. Whenever you are seized and you undergo death-pangs (mortal fear), a multitude of Archons may turn on you, thinking they can capture you. And in particular, three of them will seize you, those who pose as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they take away souls by theft.

Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."

He will then say to you, "What sort of child are you, and to what Source do you belong?"

You are to say to him, "I am from the pre-existent Source, and I am the offspring of the Source."

Then he will say to you, "Why were you sent out from the Source?"

Then you are to say to him, "I came from the Pre-existent One so that I might behold those of my kind and those who are alien."

When he also says to you, "Where will you go now?"

You are to say to him, "To the place when I came, the Source, there shall I return." And if you respond in this manner, you will escape their attacks.

@ What I find amazing is that Alex, in creating this painting, has followed the instructions of the unnamed Gnostic teacher to perfection. The image shows that which is human and alien. It also shows that man is from the source and at the center. This is the secret of our transcendence of the food chain according to the Gnostics. The Archons are masters of deception who manipulate by encouraging us to give away our power to external saviors and authorities.

@ The way out of this deceptive matrix is the recognition that we are of the source, of the source of nourishment. An incompleteness is revealed in the Archons because they must depend on us for their derivative nourishment. Clearly Alex was brought out from the source to behold such things and share with us his revelations.

A way out of the bondage of deception is the path of wholeness that is our birthright. The principle of androgyny, the inner alchemical marriage of yin and yang, masculine and feminine, releases us from an enslaved relation to the matrix.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty HereThere

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 am

http://www.realitysandwich.com/wormholes_our_dna

@ Equally exciting is the news that the scientists found out that our DNA can produce magnetized wormholes-- "tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness." This lays the groundwork for proving hyper communication or psychic phenomena, and understanding where that information comes from.

DNA is like a superconductor that can store light and thus, information. Wormholes are normally highly unstable and maintained only for fractions of seconds. But under certain conditions, stable wormholes can organize themselves into vacuum domains where gravity can transform into electricity. Vacuum domains are "self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy." They have been seen in the sky, oftentimes mistaken for UFOs. The Russians have discovered that these balls of light can be guided by thought. These vacuum domains can also be produced in our brains. This explains the halos around spiritual teachers and light effects appearing on photographs, especially involving healing work. These phenomena have to do with wormholes and hyper communication-- with energies from outside our time/space structure.

In the past, earlier generations that had such experiences with hyper communication and visible vacuum domains spoke of angels. We still do not know what forms of consciousness we have access to when using hyper communication. But this research is bringing us closer to understanding the infinitely complex nature of our reality.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty White Lotus

Post  SiriArc Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm

The Probable , The Possible , And The Impossible

As warriors we spend a lifetime empowering ourselves with a clear view of the triumvirate of attention , the probable , the possible and the impossible .
    In the language of the Toltecs this threesome has many names.
    They are the known , the unknown , and the unknowable ;
    the first , the second , and the third attentions;
    the alternatives , the possibilities , and the potential of the human race.
    Warriors are satisfied to experience just one or two of these aspects of awareness.
    Our goal is the total freedom that accompanies awareness of all three.

We all begin life with an ever-solidifying attention of the probable , an awareness of the conditions and expectations of the first attention.
    As we grow, we come to base our lives on these mechanical probabilities , without ever considering the magical possibilities that are also open to us.

The first attention dulls us into believing we can assume and expect what the world of solid objects holds for us.
    Unfortunately , as a result of the misinformed attitude , we close ourselves off to the possibilities of anything beyond those boring expectations.

The world of probabilities gives us the illusion of living in a comfortable and predictable universe where conditional control and reactions keep us safe.
    But in reality it is only a world of our own creation , a comfortable and familiar prison filled with victims of self-importance.

The residents of this sterile and familiar universe are resigned to bleed together , and they debilitate themselves in acts of needless self-destruction .
    But the Toltecs have seen that when we bleed , all we ever do is bleed alone , wasting the precious energy that could carry us to new levels of attention.

As warriors , we have glimpsed the promise that waits for us and we will not be contained.
    We choose to build our lives , not around the reasonable probabilities that direct the course of most lives , but around the possibilities and impossibilities that wait for us beyond the limits of the known.

Warrriorship empowers us and makes possible the emergence of a new creative attention.
    As this remarkable awareness solidifies , the probable no longer confines us.
    We have contacted the hidden power beyond our superficial alternatives , and are now focused on all that is possible in our lives.
    Warriors realize that all things are within reach of the luminous beings , including which is not probable at all .

Source: Creative Victory Reflections on the Process of Power from the Collected works of Carlos Castaneda

Love Always
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty Notching

Post  SiriArc Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:51 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

Notching:

*Take a blank sheet of paper

This represents The ALL Possible, no Parameters established.

*Along the bottom, draw a scale:

On the left note (-), on the right note (+)

This sets the parameters to Polarity / Duality.

*In the center of the page, make a Dot:

This represents the Spark of YOUR Awareness, YOUR ESSENCE,
    come to Chart the Experience of Duality
    (and maybe something Deeper).

*From the Dot, draw a line angled toward the (-)
    and another angled toward the (+)
    From the entire scale, this is the area you will experience / work with *Initially*.
    This area becomes the Realm of Probability.......

*The Idea of Notching is to use Love (Caring),
    Light (Information)
    And Will (Intent Backed by Action)
    To Move / Notch YOUR Entire Experience to the Right (+)
    Whereby:
    The (-) Becomes less (-) and the (+) Becomes more (+).
    (-)Experiences that were probable are no longer there
    And (+)Experiences that were just out of reach or not even considered Become Probable.

*An example would be Working with Water:
    Out of the tap, it has a certain potential / probability
    Using YOUR Tools, YOU Notch it from that state to a Higher one.......
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty Out Of The Blue Into The Black

Post  SiriArc Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 am

http://www.realitysandwich.com/do_visionary_shamans_dream_valis

PKD

Do Visionary Shamans Dream of VALIS?

@ One of his more enduring theories concerned VALIS, which is an acronym for "vast active living intelligence system," a notion that accords well with our intelligent Other. In the semiautobiographical novel of the same name, VALIS is a hidden entity of immense power and sentience that is in the process of infiltrating our reality by establishing communication with certain individuals. These disclosures are experienced as theophany. For our purposes, the key point is that VALIS is essentially outside of our dimension, but able to penetrate our world. The question arises as to the feasibility that a superior intelligence exists in another dimension with the capacity to move across into ours.

@ To more fully understand what PKD was suggesting, consider the plot of his acclaimed novel Ubik. In this story, the main characters are seriously blown up in an explosion at the start of the story and then placed in a kind of collective suspended animation machine that keeps a portion of their brain processes functioning. In this way the characters enjoy what PKD calls a "half-life." What is more, the collective nature of their half-lives ensures that they experience a simulated reality, a reality so real that the half-lifers fail to realize that they are no longer in the real world. In other words, they don't realize that they are actually wired up in the half-life unit of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium. Indeed, they falsely believe that they survived the explosion with just a few scratches (you can now see why The Matrix is a decidedly a Philipdickish movie).

Our interest grows when we see what happens when someone outside of their simulated reality system attempts to communicate with them (using the standard electrode headphones of course). At one stage in the tale, the protagonist, Joe Chip, who is unaware that he now exists inside a simulated reality, is contacted by someone from the "outside." This communication is experienced by Chip as an eerie sequence of synchronistic events in his simulated world. For instance, he begins finding significant messages everywhere -- scrawled upon washroom mirrors and turning up on matchbook labels and in bits of consumer junk. Personal messages even begin interrupting TV shows (this idea was borrowed to good effect in the Emmy-award winning BBC sci-fi drama series Life on Mars). In short, the communicator has invaded Chip's world in such a way that the communication gets distributed across different media, turning up in the most unlikely of places rather than manifesting as a big booming voice coming out of the sky.

Ellie Crystal

Do you ever feel that by understanding the truth behind the illusion, you are part of an elite group of souls who came here for special purpose - highlighting when the program closes? You're not here to save the hologram or the souls because you know where that is going, but there's something more you will soon discover.
    It comes out of the blue and into the black.

PhaseShift - Page 13 2rx9ogw

Juan Matus

Warriors speak of shamanism as a magical mysterious bird which has paused in its flight for a moment in order to give man hope and purpose. Warriors live under the wing of that bird which they call the bird of wisdom, the bird of freedom. It isn’t that a warrior learns shamanism, as time goes by, rather…what he learns as time goes by is to save energy, this energy will enable him to handle some of the energy fields which are ordinarily inaccessible to him. Shamanism is a state of awareness, the ability to use energy fields that are not employed in receiving the everyday life world that we know.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 am

"For our purposes, the key point is that VALIS is essentially outside of our dimension, but able to penetrate our world. The question arises as to the feasibility that a superior intelligence exists in another dimension with the capacity to move across into ours."

Yes, I accept this as a reality using a poor example of how we live on the surface of the planet we can moving into water. As interdimensional beings we have the ability, our DNA has the ability to create wormholes into other dimensions to go and bring back data. I suspect that their are other interdimensional beings who live in these other dimensions that can do what we can do and that they can travel into this 3D dimension. I also suspect that as interdimensional beings we also have the ability to travel to other universes instantaneously in our light bodies with just a thought. All one needs is a nexus point to orient to for travel to occur. Although, I've heard other beings can be transported to various dimensional realms via the assistance of those beings already located in these various dimensional locals.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty AncientOne

Post  SiriArc Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 am

ConceptSynergy

With what seemed no more than a smile and a tear, the Ancient One and the Magician were as one. Their eyes met. Their hearts touched, and they surrendered to the moment. Their souls sang. In that joyous moment, each knew: Their lives were changed — forever changed. They loved in that sacred moment, and in their unique ways of creating and making love, secrets unfolded revealing dreams and visions — daring and endearing dreams, and visions of a world becoming new. Each had long anticipated this meeting of hearts and minds – of souls and spirits. Each received the bounty of their well-crafted hope.

When we step up and own our grandeur, wrapped in mystery, we can also surrender to a moment that is like no other. We and the Ancients — our grandmothers and grandfathers — can become as one. Beyond awareness and understanding, we can know. We can know who we are. In that knowing, through the Eyes of the Old Ones, we can begin to live who we are. We can catch glimpses — hints and clues — that reveal visions of a world becoming new and that unravel our participation in the work that is called The Great Work. We can find our voice, and we can begin to hear it sing.

When we allow the Eyes of the Old Ones to open, our hope, infused with the luminous hope of our souls and spirits, can become Well-Crafted Hope, a phenomenal and dynamic component of our magic. Our magic can lift to become splendid magic, beautiful and sensuous. We can uncover and unfold transcendent forces that can lift our love and expand it beyond its current bounds and limits. When we allow the Eyes of the Old Ones to open, hope and its bounty can become miraculous in our lives and in our world.

PhaseShift - Page 13 25am839
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty 72 Just For You

Post  SiriArc Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:40 am

[CropCircleConnection] Digest Number 2039

Number 72 and Crop Circles
    Posted by: Joe Mason
    Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 am (PDT)

I uploaded a new article recently about the number 72 and the
    ancient numbering code

http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/72/72.htm

This came about because singer-song writer, Tally Koren,
    asked me to do an interview on the subject in conjunction
    with her new album, "72 Names Hallelujah."
    In Jewish mysticism, there are 72 Divine Names.

There are many graphics to illustrate, including various
    crop circle formations, Stonehenge, and the Barabudur
    Temple in Indonesia -- which has 72 Buddha statues seated
    inside perforated stupa. A crop circle formation appeared
    near that temple early this year.

There are links to the 22 minute video interview on the page.

Sometimes these ancient numbers appear in dreams.
    I included a very interesting one in the article, titled,
    "Paul's 7920 Dream."

I hope you find this interesting.

Regards,

Joe
    Joseph E. Mason
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 pm

If you watch movies on Megavideo, they have a 72 minute time limit.

Coincidence?

Suspect
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty Check Your Premise

Post  SiriArc Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:16 am

“The truth that’s told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.”

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2356

World Splitting

Ayn Rand was fond of saying

Check Your Premise

New World #1: for the good, shiny, sto, fill in the blank_______ people.

New World #2: for the bad, clueless, sts, fill in the blank_______ people.

Is this somehow different than the heaven / hell, good / evil, fill in the blank_______ distorted duality crap that’s been believed for *lifetimes* ?

Consider The ALL THAT IS (of this set) hearing:

One of your hands is going to be enhanced with incredible faculties - The other is going to be smashed to pulp with this sledgehammer - Use your freewill choice to decide which.

This is the *choice* distorted duality offers.

The ALL THAT IS (of this set) entered the 13 step rehab some time back and is currently in the process of SYNERGY / Transformation.......

Duality is looking backward into Caterpillar Ville.
    Synergy is looking Forward to the BEYOND.......

Also, consider Marciniak’s Ps - That renegade faction of *Lizzies* that came to realize that they were trapped, along with those that they had trapped and manipulated - That when you seek to control, you are controlled.

Keep in mind and understand when they say

We trick you into Your Power.

Awaken High Magician

Make the CHOICE You came to make

TUT

A Note from the Universe

Be there.

Go there now and never leave.

Imagine that your dreams have already come true.

Live your life from that mindset.

Predicate your behavior on that reality, not the illusions that now surround you.

Filter every thought, question, and answer from there.

Let your focus shift and be born again

Because dwelling from,

Not upon,

The space you want to inherit

Is the fastest way

To change

Absolutely Everything.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am

More like starting off from the 7th chakra and working up. Only the majority are unaware there is even chakras. I think most of us here know the key is first integration that transfiguration. And along the way one discovers many paths that lead elsewhere. study

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty 11 * 11 * 11

Post  SiriArc Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 am

PhaseShift - Page 13 21147s7

Lisa

Through The Wall In Time

[ ....... ]

The Great Suffering

This dimensional doorway has flooded a host of new frequencies, downloads and memories to integrate into our planetary grid and within our own physical bodies. As we integrate the energetic polarities of humanities lost experiences in the history of our species evolution, it is possible that we can choose to synthesize these lower vibrations into a higher vibrating pattern. These patterns will recreate themselves within current contemporary settings, in family dynamics or other human interpersonal relationships. We can choose how to respond rather than react to these intense memories and their energetic influence.

We can end the Great Suffering and Sorrow for all of humankind by using Compassion to Witness these attritions in the timeline.

Through this dimensional doorway, our planetary consciousness has pierced a veil to which has great implication on humanities future development as sovereign and free beings. To end suffering is a part of becoming sovereign and free. To participate with evolution is to yearn to become a “knower” of the mysteries of God. To end suffering, one must honestly face themselves. Every being will make this choice from their point of consciousness awareness. As we move Through this Wall In Time, we are being forced to face ourselves and each other. Fears, phantoms and delusions must fall away while facing the painful memory of our own experience of “separation” and our illusion of dis-unity. This is a core spiritual fear of humanities great suffering, as our group soul was splintered and descended into the darkness from this event. We have been terrorized with the belief we would never be saved or whole again. This spiritual fear is the perceived “death” and subsequent belief of the total annihilation of our selves.

Phantom Death to Resurrection

We may face this belief system or re-live the experience of our own annihilation in order to arrive to the truth of our Eternal nature. This is the Phantom Death. The illusion in time is that we will die. To embody the inner spirit of God’s Source is to transcend death, and all perceptions of death become a moot point. As the Phoenix rises up from the burning ashes of its own dead body, the consciousness is resurrected to live in its new Eternal body.

Your personal and direct relationship with God Source inside you is the only relationship that matters. In that relationship ALL THINGS will be saved. There is nothing around you that touches your personal environment that will “die” when you bring your Eyes of God in Oneness - to remember them as Perfect. This is the GREAT WORK! All beings have this choice available to them at any moment. However, they must transcend their mental sickness and insanity to embody the balance of their inner spirit. There is no faking to the Eternal Watcher of All. Salvation does not exist in the mind. It exists within the Pure Heart and is At One with the Heart of God itself.

[ ....... ]

We are their physical conduit into the Earth as purposed to reanimate the grid of the “Four Living Creatures” that make up our collective human consciousness and elemental body. The Four Living Creatures (Lion, Eagle, Ox, Man) are Guardian Consciousness Pylon Networks of the Planetary Grids, much of which was infiltrated by negatives. The Four Faces of Man awaken the 12 Guardians through the unification of the Four Living Creatures.

These Guardians protect the creation by embodying connections (walking into an identity) in every dimensional station of time. As we awaken from the inanimate clay of human flesh - we ignite the Fire of God in our hearts (through the Aurora) to animate our flesh into the Eternal Body. We then become the Reborn Children of the Sun, The Embodied Guardians of the Creation.

[ ....... ]

PhaseShift - Page 13 16iwkfa
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:01 am

Quote from above: "To participate with evolution is to yearn to become a “knower” of the mysteries of God. To end suffering, one must honestly face themselves. Every being will make this choice from their point of consciousness awareness. As we move Through this Wall In Time, we are being forced to face ourselves and each other."

This I can truly relate to at this time. The funny thing is that I can quite easily believe and accept that others really are magnificent, spiritual beings within these bodies we wear. I just can't believe it of myself yet.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 pm

PhaseShift - Page 13 Rose_r10

ONE LOVE ✿ ONE HEART ❤ ONE VISION ॐ
    Counting to this moment of NOW..... for there is no other Moment.....11/11/11

Flowing into the Gentle whispers of the Bliss of My Ascended BEingness, I AM That ItSELF. I let go of all attachment which may bind me into Egoic form and disregard the SOUL’s calling. I AM a Messenger for this; and I AM the Message as You are the Message. Embrace This. You are the Message of this Life simply by Bei...ng Who You Are. Every step You take, every word You Speak and every Gesture You imbue within YourSELF is a Radiating Frequency of the LOVE & LIGHT of Who You Truly Are.
    We are HERE to deliver this. You give, I receive. I give, You receive. We are no different….. and within this Unity lies the gapless Portal to Ascension. In this Vortex of Pure LIGHT is where You came from, where You are NOW and where You will ever be. As you have come HERE and chosen to embody Earthly Flesh, it is time to Remember Your reason. It is time to Ascend. And it is time to show Others the way of Ascending into This moment of NOW, where all TRUTH is revealed in the blink of an EYE. Experience Your Divine Nature so that others may too. This Simple occurrence transpires by Being Who You Are and Remembering what is Real…. Simply by SEEing Your own LIGHT.
    Trust the LIGHT of Who You Are and all Power is delivered to you. All answers are revealed HERE. There is no question in the Vortex of the LIGHT. When unconvoluted in the eye of the SOUL, this Energetic Wisdom takes over. The simplistic Nature of what always has been living Within, since the timeless moment before deliverance from the womb of SOURCE; this LIGHT always was, is and ever will be……
    You are the LOVE which You seek. You are the Eternal Flame Burning in My HEART and You ARE the FLAME of Your very own HEART. Together in this….. the Flame is Ever-Burning.
    I thank GRACE for presenting this to me. I thank MySELF for finally allowing everything which is not THAT to step aside so that ALL of My TRUTH may be revealed.
    I AM HERE to ASCEND….. I AM HERE to Live the Life of TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT…… so that I may share this with ALL others and THIS IS ONENESS. I step into This fearlessly NOW and I invite You to step in together with Me….. In our Unity We Radiate Our Oneness…..
    And in This ONENESS, It is Revealed…. There is no Other…. I AM THAT, I AM……and SO IT IS…..

Heidi M……. 11/11/11……
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 13 Empty WizardWalk

Post  SiriArc Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:18 am

PhaseShift - Page 13 369-86PhaseShift - Page 13 298-23

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=34498#p34498

Misty morning, clouds in the sky
    Without warning, the wizard walks by
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell
    Funny clothes, tinkling bell

Never talking
    Just keeps walking
    spreading his magic

Evil power disappears
    Demons worry when the wizard is near
    He turns tears into joy
    Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

Never talking
    Just keeps walking
    spreading his magic

Sun is shining, clouds have gone by
    All the people give a happy sigh
    He has passed by, giving his sign
    Left all the people feeling so fine

Never talking
    Just keeps walking
    spreading his magic

White Wizard is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

White Wizard is the Magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the heart. Such wisdom is not the intellectual understanding known in Western culture; it is the wisdom that comes from an alignment of mind and heart. An open, trusting heart is a refined tool of perception. Allowing yourself to 'not know' opens the door of the mind to a deeper understanding of the universe. White Wizard asks you to fully utilize this aligned mind to participate in magic.

White Wizard invites you to step into self-empowerment. Empowerment comes from self-acceptance, integrity, and commitment to your evolution. Self-empowerment is not to be found outside oneself. Anything outside that brings you empowerment also has a divine foundation within you. If you feel a need for the approval of others, look to self-empowerment. When you feel effectively engaged, doing what gives you joy, your energy naturally expands to inlcude more of who you are, and magic flows synchronistically into your life. Claim your alignment with the highest wisdom. Call forth divine action in all that you do!

Align your own will with divine will and your Essence Self. Be transparent, innocently allowing magic to come through you rather than needing to create it. Open to heart-knowing and limitless possibilties.

White Wizard is a tool of the light, a conduit for the work of Spirit. A wise magician is spontaneous and transparent, allowing magic to come in rather than trying to control it or make it happen. A magician dances the dance of love through offering gifts of freedom to others. This is real magic. Freed from the need to use power to manipulate or control, a magician uses wisdom to manifest liberation and love.

The harmonic wisdom of White Wizard is melody, the progression of signle tones within a composition. White Wizard symbolizes the sacred journey of your individual life. As a harmonic magician, you are a novel yet universal container for the expression of the Divine. While you play the melody of your journey's spirit song, the Creator provides the harmony.

Melody is to music what story line is to story. Utilize the elements you have chosen for exploration in your life - your gifts, talents, abilities, motivations, circumstances, and the other characters in your play. Orchestrate the most interesting and growth-engendering story line from this combination of possibilities. Understand that you are the player and the played in the melody in your life.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 am