tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  Empty Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm

[ltr]"Dr. Oz and infamous witch Marina Abramovic. [/ltr]

[ltr]You might remember her from the Podesta spirit cooking revelations.[/ltr]

[ltr]Remember to vote for @KathyBarnetteForSenate in PA next Tuesday!" ~ andrew @a[/ltr]

[ltr]Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  C082589bfa41eb0a[/ltr]

[ltr]Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  B31de36040f9d6c1[/ltr]

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue May 10, 2022 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  Empty Re: Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 10, 2022 2:08 pm

video

Bill Gates Partners With Known Witch Marina Abramovic Sabancı   

https://youtu.be/8bCnJRV5fBI
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  Empty Re: Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 10, 2022 2:27 pm

[ltr]i do not trust this #doggo Wink he is not a republican
    if he was the democrats would be demonstrating against him
     - do NOT get fooled by evil #satanic high priests - and; priestess (in or out of their drag)
    Dr. Oz running for office ??? as a republican ??? if this was true the democrats would be demostrating against him  Ad9db7e8c58183b5[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am