tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post  Empty Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 12:58 am

Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post  D539349cacfe2ce4
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post  Empty Re: Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:01 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post  Empty Re: Bluebeams aka Blue Beams - Remember - Project Avalon / Camelot - Blossom Goodchild ? - The aliens were coming - we stopped them back then ; please review this post

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:02 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:02 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:03 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:04 am

on page 4 of 4 
    there are some very very important videos
    that i uploaded to there

i do NOT see on this site
    how to upload a video

(if someone could help me; that would be great)  thank you
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 1:06 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 09, 2022 7:14 am

This likely possibility by the DS has also been reported by Michael Jaco and others. I think Gene Decode recently referred to this as well. Timing is likely in the fall around elections to scare people and keep them in lock down.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 5:29 pm

Do NOT know if it was funnier 
    Bloosom Goodchild going to entertain the fake aliens 
    AND, ALL the people who were falling for that scheme !!!

i think the collective group of people on PROJECT AVALON/CAMELOT
    likely saved the world from that crazy event

i don;t think i can upload a video to this site ???
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:55 am

do you #know about #holograms and 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D and 12D
    and, that 5D IS A LOW ASTRAL HARVEST ???
    The Queen appeared in a #hologram !!!

do you #know about #holograms and 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D and 12D
    and, that 5D IS A LOW ASTRAL HARVEST ???
    The Queen appeared in a #hologram !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:57 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:10 pm

#warning #wakeup #wakeup_CALL
    This is NOT a #new #technology (only new to you)
    #WE #The_people have been kept 500 to 1000 years
    behind us, and, they even use it, against us !!!
    Take a good look at MSM right NOW, and, none of it really looks real ~
    almost all of these culprits are arrested or locked up in #gitmo
    and, yet, they are still on #TV on your #television screens ?
    Strange or weird ?
    video here: https://youtu.be/Q463j1tOWP8

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:19 pm

follow more posts here: 7D HOLOGRAMS - Holographic Michael Jackson
    - BLUE BEAMS AKA BLUEBEAMS AKA HOLOGRAMS | Cosmogenesis - Library of Akbar Ra in Alexandria Thuban (cosmosdawn.net)

https//www.cosmosdawn.net/threads/7d-holograms-holographic-michael-jackson-blue-beams-aka-bluebeams-aka-holograms.880/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:19 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:30 pm

13LiNESofSPiRiT
    @The13thBridge
    video
    The Sheep will freak !!!

#bluebeams are NOT what they seem to be

pic.twitter.com/l7lkpJrmR5

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:13 am

Excellent thread Susan. There is so much coming out and going on now that it's difficult keeping track of it all. Will the ascension solar flash happen before the fake holographic alien invasion? The latest information on the Schumann Resonance and how it's spiking, especially the timing of the spikes makes one wonder it this is being manipulated out of Cheyenne Mtn underground space center. Are they pushing for the solar flash sooner than later? It would alter human DNA to MRA (?), a new crystalline form of life and wipe out the negatives. Would that push humanity into the 5th dimension? Who would be left behind and what would life look like then? Do the rescue ships arrive beforehand..?

I found this on one of JFK Jr.'s telegram channels and was confused.. according to different sources, there are huge underground magnets under the poles to keep the planet stabilized from doing a pole shift. Makes me wonder if this is a legitimate JFK Jr source.

>CodezVII< (= JFK Jr.)
    /17/

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Commander ANDROMEDA REX:
    [1]
    >>>
    We of Space have millions of Space Ships stationed in the skies above your Planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of a Planetary tilting on its axis. If this happens, we would have only a very short period of time in which to lift you from the surface before such as great tidal waves lashing your coastlines - possibly five miles or more high!
    >>>
    Such tidal waves could unleash great earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and cause some of your continents to split and sink in places and cause others to rise.
    >>>
    We are very experienced in the evacuation of populations of planets! This is nothing new for the Galactic Fleet! We could expect to complete the evacuation on Earth of the Souls of Light in fifteen minutes even when they are of a tremendous number.
    >>>
    We should rescue the Souls of Light first. On our great Galactic Computers we have stored every thought, every act you have done in this and previous lifetimes. At the first indication of the need to evacuate, our Computers would lock onto the location of the Souls of Light wherever they are at that instant!
    >>>
    After the Souls of Light have been evacuated, then all the Children would be lifted off. Since children are not old enough to be accountable for their Earth actions, so they will all be evacuated to special Motherships to be cared for until they can be reunited with their Parents. There will be people specially trained to handle their trauma. Many may be put to sleep temporarily, to help them overcome their fear and anxiety. Our computers are so sophisticated far beyond - anything on Earth in this Age - and can locate Mothers and Fathers of children wherever they are and notify them of their safety. Make no mistake – your Children shall be lifted to safety during any evacuation.
    >>>
    After the evacuation of the Children from the area in question, the invitation will be extended to all remaining Souls in that location to join us. However, this will be for many only a short time although there is no question of not having enough space on board the Ships for you. The atmosphere, by this time, could possibly be full of fire, flying debris, poisonous smoke, and because the magnetic field of your Planet may be disturbed, we might have to leave your atmosphere very quickly or we, along with our spacecraft, could perish.
    >>>
    Therefore, he who steps into our Levitation Beams first will be lifted first. Any hesitation on your part would mean the end of your Third dimensional existence you call the physical body.
    >>>
    Which brings us to the most serious and difficult part of an evacuation: As mentioned earlier, Souls of Light have a higher vibration frequency than those who are more closely 'tied' to the Earth and its ways.
    >>>
    Since our Levitation Beams, which will be lifting you off the surface of the Planet, are very close to the same thing as your electrical charges, those of low vibrational frequency may not be able to withstand the high frequency of the Levitation Beams without departing their Third-dimensional bodies. If this happens, then your Soul will be released to join our God, the Father. In His House are many Mansions.
    >>>
    If you do not decide to step into the Levitation Beams to be lifted up, you might be one of those who survive a cleansing of your area of the Planet for the New Golden Age. However, during this period of cleansing, there could be great changes in climate, changes in land-masses, as the Poles of the Planet may have a new orientation.
    >>>
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

>CodezVII<
    /17/

[2]
    >>>
    The most important point for you to remember is this: Any show of fear lowers your frequency of vibration, thus making you less compatible with our Levitation Beams!! Therefore: Above all else, remain calm and do not panic. Know that you are in expert hands, hands which have extensive experience in evacuation of entire Planets! We cannot overemphasize this: remain calm! Relax! Do not panic when you step into our Levitation Beams. Above all else, maintain your faith!
    >>>
    What is to happen to you if you survive the lift off? First you will be taxied to our 'Motherships' anchored high above the Planet where you will be taken care of during your great trauma. Some of you may need medical attention. Our expert Medical Staff will be there to treat you with our highly advanced medical equipment. You will be fed and housed until such time as advisable. transfer elsewhere is
    >>>
    Some of you may be taken to cities on other Planets to be trained in our advanced technology before being returned to the Planet Earth to start the New Age.
    >>>
    Your beautiful Planet Earth is destined to be the most beautiful Star in the Universe. A Planet of Light! Here, you will rejoin the remainder of the Universe in brotherly Love and fellowship with God the Father.
    >>>
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

>>>
    "I am the Twin Flame of the "King of Swords". He is the physical template of Admiral Sananda on Earth. We are Galactic Humans. St Germain and I are the architects of a whole new Planetary Economic and Legal revitalisation to prepare us for Earth Ascension's reunification with Source.
    >>>
    In this role I and my Twin Flame work with millions of Galactic Humans in Government as well as millions of members of the Galactic Federation to bring about all necessary changes needed to put the "Master Plan", as it is known, into place.
    >>>
    This will effect all political, financial, military, medical, educational and industrial concerns on the Planet. When the US Federal Reserve is finally dissolved and the new Banking System is in place, as well as the Dark Ones removed from the Planet, we will be free to begin Self Governance.
    >>>
    After the Mass Landings when we reunite with you our Families, you can revisit the Stars where you came from, and when you have become acclimatized and trained to the new technology and new way of life, we will be ready to move more together.
    >>>
    When all inhabitants on Earth have their basic needs met and they remember who they are, and open their minds and hearts to Higher Truths, we will be ready to form a Co consensus Reality together with our whole Galactic Family.
    >>>
    It will be at this time, some months after the Mass Landings that we will begin to meet to develop our Self Governance. There are Legal provisions we have developed that will go into place at the time of the "Announcements". This is called "The Reformation Act". As soon as it is announced, there will be immediate provisions that will go into effect.
    >>>
    As we carry out the New Law, other provisions will be put into place, such as re-indexing all Goods and Services, which will guarantee equitable treatment for all. There will be a restructuring of the Financial Institutions on Earth and New Laws which will govern them. These Laws will be enforced Worldwide and there is to be a 16 million Man Galactic and a 4 million Earth Militia in place, headed up by Sananda, with the Mission of maintaining World Peace.
    >>>
    Shortly after the "Landings", and the changes it brings, we will begin to work together for Earth's Ascension and Reunification with Source. Earth will be required to establish Laws which work in Harmony with Universal Law and the Cosmic Laws. Earth will at that time be invited back into the Galactic Arena as a full participant. Earth will have Representative Votes at the Galactic Council Meetings with the other Planetary Representatives. Earth will then be able to evolve and expand its Galactic Role for the first time in millions of years. We invite all of you to be aware of these changes as they happen. Become cognisant of the expanding role of Planet Earth.
    >>>
    We will walk together through the legal revitalization. We will make a Government body which will include all Nations equally and meet the concerns for all involved, fairly. We will be committed to harmony and balance in all countries around the Globe. We will accept nothing less than World Peace. We will rebuild the infrastructure of our Government so that it works to enhance growth and evolution of Earth in the Galactic Governance. As all other Planets in this Local Group of this Solar System, the New Earth will be her own Sovereign Being with her own peoples, diversity, cultures and needs. These will be respected and maintained through the New Legal System which will be in harmony with Source. There will be a reestablishment of Higher Mind working with Love to solve problems and move the Earth forward in her evolution.
    >>>
    In the past, Earth has functioned as disembodied parts with no cohesive connection to Universal Mind. Earth also had a disconnect from Feminine and Masculine balance. In this duality setting, the Financial and Legal systems functioned in imbalanced ways.
    >>>

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    >>>
    Earth is being formed as "Terra Nova", connected to Source, Love Consciousness, and acting as One Being. As we return Humanity to the One Race, which includes all Galactic species of hybrid Beings, living in Harmony together, we will govern as a cohesive intelligent group from Love. We will design our Legal System to make room for inclusiveness and fairness to all.
    >>>
    As we write the New Laws, governing as "One", we come into the Freedom that we have long missed. It is then we will experience this Galaxy Multi dimensionally and we are restored to our former selves. It is then we are reunited with Source as One with All That Is. Earth will be free again to experience Cosmic Ascension in harmony with all in our Galaxy.
    >>>
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm