tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:  An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions  The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History Empty The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:46 am

Can you handle the truth?

video is on bitchute - NOTE, someone disliked a video i shared

• that was NOT kind in its accessment of jews

• i do NOT think all jews are bad - but, there are some folks who pretend to be jews; who clearly are NOT jews 

• even in the bible it says:  

• Jesus said; "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,
      (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them
      which say they are Jews, and are not,
      but are the synagogue of Satan."

• if you want to watch it; go to bitchute 

Two-year-old baby DIES during Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine experiments on children.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-30-baby-dies-pfizer-covid19-children-vaccine-trials.html

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:

An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions

The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/02/staged-coronavirus-pandemic-an-international-criminal-conspiracy-of-epic-proportions/

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:  An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions  The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History Empty Re: The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:03 am

THEeXchanger wrote:The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/02/staged-coronavirus-pandemic-an-international-criminal-conspiracy-of-epic-proportions/

That February 2020 article, which is actually by State of the Nation, states:
    Wuhan coronavirus pandemic STAGED to cover-up the public health crisis caused by the intensive 5G roll-out in Wuhan City in 2019

There’s nothing more sacred to the implementation of the New World Order agenda — WORLDWIDE — than the meteoric military deployment of 5G and subsequent build-out of the Internet of Things (IoT).

The Zionist Government of Israel has made it a global mission to commandeer the military deployment of 5G throughout the world community of nations.

Because the future capital for the planned One World Government is Jerusalem, the ruling Zionists know that they must control the entire 5G roll-out, just as they are presently (and unlawfully) doing in the USA.  There is no greater promoter of 5G than President Donald Trump, which is why he has even stated with great pride that he can’t wait for 6G in the United States!

There’s only one way to correctly comprehend the pivotal role that Israel plays in the emerging New World Order.  The rogue, criminal, apartheid State of Israel was literally created as the global headquarters for the Khazarian Mafia high command.

THEeXchanger likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:  An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions  The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History Empty Re: The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History

Post  Carol Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:55 am

THEeXchanger wrote:Can you handle the truth?

video is on bitchute - NOTE, someone disliked a video i shared

• that was NOT kind in its accessment of jews

• i do NOT think all jews are bad - but, there are some folks who pretend to be jews; who clearly are NOT jews 

• even in the bible it says:  

• Jesus said; "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,
      (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them
      which say they are Jews, and are not,
      but are the synagogue of Satan."

• if you want to watch it; go to bitchute 

Two-year-old baby DIES during Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine experiments on children.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-30-baby-dies-pfizer-covid19-children-vaccine-trials.html

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:

An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions

The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History

I'm not aware of anyone disliking the video and I did embed it for you in your thread, so no clue who took it down as It wasn't me.

Here's a good link: http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/02/staged-coronavirus-pandemic-an-international-criminal-conspiracy-of-epic-proportions/

Last edited by Carol on Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:14 am

THEeXchanger wrote:

• i do NOT think all jews are bad - but, there are some folks who pretend to be jews; who clearly are NOT

There are three Jewish doctors who are heroes of mine because of their advocacy for true healthcare:  Robert S. Mendelsohn, author of Confessions of a Medical Heretic; conscience of psychiatry Peter Breggin, and leader in the effort to expose germ theory and the COVID scam Andrew Kaufman.

It is the Zionist Jews who are evil and need to be exposed.  Zionism is racism.  

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 pm

The Staged Coronavirus Pandemic:  An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions  The Most Premeditated and Highly Organized Depopulation Scheme in World History 65430dcb4094f9b9

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:37 pm