tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Vidya Moksha
mudra
6 posters

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus

mudra
    mudra

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus Empty This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus

Post  mudra Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:35 am

According to the World Economic Forum

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus

Affluence is the biggest threat to our world, according to a new scientific report.
    True sustainability will only be achieved through drastic lifestyle changes, it argues.
    The World Economic Forum has called for a great reset of capitalism in the wake of the pandemic.
    A detailed analysis of environmental research has revealed the greatest threat to the world: affluence.

That’s one of the main conclusions of a team of scientists from Australia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, who have warned that tackling overconsumption has to become a priority. Their report, titled Scientists’ Warning on Affluence, explains that true sustainability calls for significant lifestyle changes, rather than hoping that more efficient use of resources will be ok
    “We cannot rely on technology alone to solve existential environmental problems – like climate change, biodiversity loss and pollution,” writes the report’s lead author, Professor Tommy Wiedmann from Australia’s University of New South Wales Engineering, in an article on Phys.org. “We also have to change our affluent lifestyles and reduce overconsumption, in combination with structural
    change."

Read on:
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/affluence-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-scientists-capitalism

[size18]Scientist warning on affluence
    [url=Scientists’ warning on affluence]Scientists’ warning on affluence[/url][/size]

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus Empty Re: This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:21 am

I'm starting to sound like Dr. Doom, which is a far cry from my day to day.

So the banksters rape and poison the planet to make us all into consumers of their sh1t and make $$$$ then blame us for consuming. Its our fault. we are such bad people. did you know that the planet is doomed from global warming cooling climate change. Thats our fault too.
    time to get red of these pesky consumers. useless eaters.
    as discussed elsewhere now is a good time to convert from paper /electronic assets into tangibles. the banksters are doing this by taking all real estate, all the land, all the houses. they are calling in their gigantic loans (created from thin air).. and they want to reset all. those that survive will be genetically altered to produce happy drugs, and will all be slaves to the banksters. which is fair enough, they are god's chosen people. probably deserve it?

Genghis khan started out pretty small and conquered and murdered a fair chunk of the planet. history does tend to repeat itself.. though history will soon be quite different.. the banksters have removed all the physical libraries.. promising a digital store.. and guess what? for some reason these online archives are disappearing from the net. probably all that hate speech they contain.

science was corrupted big time in the 90's when govt stopped funding research. all universities etc were forced to compete in the market for work, and the only work was bankster work. we laughed at CO2 in 1991. we not laughing now. The creation of the EU saw science take a dramatic shift from awful to disastrous.

We all knew this was coming. This is the first time I have actually thought - this is it. we have arrived. the banskters make their end -play starting now.

At times like these it is good to know we are immortal souls here for whatever reason. We might even have chosen to be here for the front row seats. (within the confines of the 'prison planet - light at the end of the tunnel 'trap' stuff as discussed elsewhere in the mists)

Jenetta likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus Empty Re: This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus

Post  Ashera Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:21 am

The greatest threat is the evil, and this is organized and systematic ignorance!

This also can mean that the good is the evil...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:04 am

First destroy their health, then invade their minds ,
    allow them to have wealth and assets to some degree,
    and when they now think they are free, and worked hard to earn it,
    make them feel guilty for it ,
    take it all away from them that when they are down on their knees,
    the only thing left to turn to is their own Heart and Soul.
    Hopefully this is still an option for humanity.
    An honourable exit.
    Who knows ...

Jenetta likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:13 am

I never owned anything except a life insurance... except in their stupid imagination - and they will dearly pay for it!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:33 am

Finally knowledge is power!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:41 am

You will own nothing and be Happy-The World Economic Forum

https://youtu.be/bEQcyIGH_vQ

Jenetta likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Trump is in the process of dismantling the corrupt Central Banks and will be initiating a global quantum financial banking system which cannot be compromised as its operation exists in real time and cannot be manipulated.

When the US cleaned out the tunnels under the Vatican then ended up with 35 quint-trillion in gold, artifacts and cash which was meticulously recored as to where it all came from listing all the prior owners. All the gold was identified and that which had been stolen from certain countries was returned. Hence, supposedly there will be a global jubilee / elimination of debt. Both for each country and the populous. There is enough gold to give each person 100k per year for the next 11 years.

The new global banking system will be based on each countries actual physical assets (ie land, oil, diamonds, precious metals, gold, live stock, produce, etc.) which are traded in real time.

So in reality the current financial situation and institutions need to implode as a result of their years of corruption. A new fiscal asset backed fiscal system is in place and with some countries has already been implemented. Supposedly, March is suppose to be the onset for many other countries. Things have been slowed down a bit by the DS as they are currently being taken care of.. (notice all of the CEOs stepping down and deaths). Anyone connected to the Satanic cabal system will be arrested and will undergo a military tribunal to determine their fate. Keep in mind that many of these people are Satanists and participate in using Adrenochrom.

The US Guardian Space Force Alliance is spearheading the eradication of the global Satanic cabal. The task was far more extensive than they had originally anticipated. However, it's going well. They've got this. So, not sure if there will be a delay or not. Keep in mind that the US Republic now owns all the assets of those who participated in the stolen election. Meaning all of Zukerburgs assets, all of Jack Dorsey's assets, all of Bill Gates assets, all of George Soros assets, assets in the US of other countries who participated in this take-over, like China, etc. and on down the list. All those trillions of dollars/assets that have been stolen over the years have been confiscated.

So yes, the current financial system is going down the tubes to make way for a new uncorrupted quantum financial system.

And that dear ones - is what is going on behind the current not so secret, secrecy curtain.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Jenetta likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:47 am

Carol wrote:The US Guardian Space Force Alliance is spearheading the eradication of the global Satanic cabal.
    How do we know this?

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:The US Guardian Space Force Alliance is spearheading the eradication of the global Satanic cabal.
    How do we know this?

Gene DeCode, Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes and Dr. Charlie Ward all spoke about this in their various interviews.

Jenetta likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Carol wrote:Gene DeCode, Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes and Dr. Charlie Ward all spoke about this in their various interviews.
    Thanks.

You sound very hopeful.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:51 pm

Indeed. Things will look a lot different once this Biden charade is behind up.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9N0rwdXQccmx/

Both Mel K and Charlie Ward have been invited to Juan O Savin's meeting this week;

Myanmar and other countries where change is happening;

19 min mark: med beds; once the quantum financial system is in place, the med beds will be out;
    He describes the 3 types of beds, but the info is a bit different from others;

26 min mark: SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) survivors; then child trafficking; and NYPD said they can't do anything about it; police and judges are complicit;

29 min mark: with Quantum financial system becoming active

Careful we don't refinance evil.

31 mm: Gates Foundation

Jenetta
    Jenetta

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus Empty Re: This is now the world's greatest threat - and it's not coronavirus

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Carol wrote:
    Seashore wrote:
    How do we know this?

Gene DeCode, Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes and Dr. Charlie Ward all spoke about this in their various interviews.

Plus Robert Steele https://phibetaiota.net/
    http://satanicempire.org

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:51 am

This is now the world’s greatest threat – and it’s not coronavirus TrumpSilverLining

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Jenetta wrote:Plus Robert Steele https://phibetaiota.net/
    http://satanicempire.org

Steele's comment today:

26 February 2021

I just got off the telephone with Juan O. Savin (P) and he assures me that US military has not recognized Biden; that NSA disclosure of data is forthcomiing soon, and that President Trump has not conceded and will not resign once confirmed as the legitimate winner. Cynthia and I continue our plans for a national tour with all four movies done by the time we start on 1 June, and plans continue for Constitutional Pastors, Constitutional Lawyers, and Constitutional Doctors to join Constitutional Sheriffs as part of our 50 state tour. We serve the Constitution, the Republic, and President Donald J. Trump.

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/02/republic-in-transition-the-final-drama/#more-161909
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Patriot Street Fighter
    2.24.21 Patriot Streetfighter POST ELECTION UPDATE #56: Alliance moves on DS Financial System
    Fed shutdown for hours,  Gamestop hit again. SEALS on deck

Scott McKay partial transcript

"My schedule is just a little bit tight but I did get some information today that I found quite interesting. [11:35] I had a conversation with um an individual. I'll keep all of it private for now, who is involved in NESARA. One of the NASARA global funds, I've spoken of this entity in the past and I have never talked to this person myself. It comes through my contact who's a close friend of mine who is in communication on a regular basis with a number of Generals. Five of them [12:10]
    NSA Military Intel. Due to a project, one of the most important projects post-cabal takedown and that is the dissemination worldwide of content media. A media content that will raise human vibration and elevate our ascension.

However it was yesterday i was told that that particular general happened to board a plane for Reno [21:14]. Say, so what Reno is? Where again, as I understand the new United States Treasury is located for the Restored Republic and that's where the Quantum Computer System (QCS) is housed in those massive smart [21:35 min] buildings. I guess I've seen photographs of it up there in Reno and the fact that he actually got on a plane yesterday and headed up there to possibly turn the system on or direct it release it.

I found that pretty interesting as I was asking questions about this quantum system. How this thing works. Apparently there’s two origination points [21:59] for when this money finally gets pushed into the financial system. i didn’t realize this until last night today. There’s a lot of off ledger wealth like gold and all this stuff money they're outside of the financial system.

You say, “What does that mean?” [22:15]

Because i'm not a financial guy and I asked this gentleman last night talk to me like I'm completely ignorant because that way you assume I know nothing.

That way chances are I'll miss a lot less but getting this untold wealth into the system, it’s registered. It's now. Because when you have this wealth - currency, precious metals, whatever the assets are moving through the system, it's now moving in our world through the digital side of it - where it’s transported overseas quickly through the networks, whatever, so it just has to have, I guess, origination points and then signatures of representation. Whether it be whatever. Whatever signature of representation, a digital signature [23:01] it's tracked. It goes everywhere. It's never lost. So this off-ledger wealth has to be brought into that system. How they do that, I don't know. But I do know that there are two points of origin when this starts and and and one is going to be in from Spain.

That wealth, I don't know if that's where the wealth is held or that's where the origination point is of where it's going to roll out to in the western hemisphere. [23:30]

It's going to come from Spain and then the second location that is the origination point of distribution of this global wealth is Dubai. They call them. Dubai wanted to buy two. For what reason I don't know, but that's where this is... where the new quantum system [23:49] wealth will be be launched from.

What I do know is, or what i've been told is that, I may forget this whether it's today or yesterday, or whatever - the new US note went active which means the US dollar, the international currency, the non-United States based currency, the illegitimate currency for the United States Government, the legitimate government is being replaced, as you know, by the U.S. note that's tap.

It’s tracked gold. i guess what happened yesterday was that it was pushed into the system and it now is completely anchored to gold. It is a gold-backed evaluated currency that now has real value that cannot dissipate and it is now permanent trackable traceable and [24:49] we now have that in place.

What I did hear is that one of the things that slowed down the U.S. note becoming actually out and available - there will be a one-to-one trade from US note to US dollar, is that it took time to settle on the final version of the currency.

I've seen a couple versions of it. I think I saw what may very well be the final but we apparently will not see it come out until three to six months from now. We’re gonna start to see this coming in as I'm told coming into circulation.

There will be a trade out one-to-one of the U.S. dollar to the U.S. note. One of the things that caused slower rollout was that, you know how the British Pound is worth the US dollars worth - 80 cents to the British pound. The British pound has more value. You know, you go down through the list of currencies, there's always a valuation exchange rate and it took time to get these. And I don't know if they're all one-to-one. I don't know that. I kind of speculated based on what I heard but it took time to get the proper evaluation numbers that are congruent to each nation’s combination of GDP, population, gold assets in the ground stored, or otherwise et cetera, et cetera to determine the value of their currency, so to speak. That's what took some time.

There is, as I heard in the beginning, there were nine currencies that were going to be in this market for NASARA battled exchange. It went up to about 19. I heard now, I think it says they’ve settled on 22. 22 currencies in the world will have when it's time a one-to-one exchange rate.

Speculation on my part but those are the things that I found interesting. I jumped around the notes i was taking today. US, no Dinar, British Pound, Zimbabwe. i have to throw that in there. Zimbabwe has to be in the mix because they have untold wealth. I think possibly the largest precious metal wealth on the planet. Somebody can easily correct me if i’m wrong."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am