tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Claudia
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Floyd
anomalous cowherd
burgundia
10 posters

I find that woman quite interesting...

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

I find that woman quite interesting... - Page 2 Empty Re: I find that woman quite interesting...

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:11 am

she is a monarch slave going haywire.
    burgundia
    burgundia

I find that woman quite interesting... - Page 2 Empty Re: I find that woman quite interesting...

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:she is a monarch slave going haywire.

this is exactly what I thought....
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 am

burgundia wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:she is a monarch slave going haywire.

this is exactly what I thought....

This woman is nuts as I said earlier.
    Claudia
    Claudia

I find that woman quite interesting... - Page 2 Empty I find that woman quite interesting....

Post  Claudia Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm

I just listened to some of this video and was horrified by this woman.
    She's insane, using fear tactics on people that their loved ones will be abducted and eaten???
    Then proceeds to rationalize that her "nude photos" are up for sale to make money so she can get more media coverage..
    I had never heard of her before tonight, someone please tell me that she doesn't have a following....
    One scary messed up woman........I skipped most of the video, but caught enough to move me to register on this site and rant!!!
    Hi everyone..

How do I remove this mouth of teeth icon????

Last edited by Claudia on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : disable smiles)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Who told here that she is pretty, & where does she get the idea that I would like to see her naked & pay for it.

Any Alien with an appetite for humans, who by change might read this post: 'If you eat Colleen, all is forgiven!"
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am

Claudia wrote:I just listened to some of this video and was horrified by this woman.
    She's insane, using fear tactics on people that their loved ones will be abducted and eaten???
    Then proceeds to rationalize that her "nude photos" are up for sale to make money so she can get more media coverage..
    I had never heard of her before tonight, someone please tell me that she doesn't have a following....
    One scary messed up woman........I skipped most of the video, but caught enough to move me to register on this site and rant!!!
    Hi everyone..

How do I remove this mouth of teeth icon????

Like Geoge Greene, Ayasha whatshername, and many others, this woman has fear dribbling out of every thong kept in her 'naughty' wadrobe.
    All the same fear--Burgemeister,Peterson etc etc. Nothing they say will happen its all designed to scare the crap out of you and to disract you IMO.
    A quick visit to Project Avalon will provide folk with numerous threads to satisfy the need for fear and distarction. There is an endless supply of this bullshit these days

If I could offer any advice should anyone be bothered to take it, I would say connect with nature. Grow some flowers and take a walk in the woods and talk to the trees.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 am

I agree with your advice. Well, I would add some other things to do that are much more rewarding that wasting our time for conspiracy theory. Growing flowers is very good…………..if we have the ability to do so.Lol. I had a couple of cactuses I received from my friends that died because …………I forgot to water them. But I can grow pets. My cat is the happiest creature on earth. Hm……….what about love that is full of passion. What about connecting to another human being and truly understanding him or her. What about digging into the creative power and expressing who we are. Even thinking about sex……..not mentioning doing it is muuuuuuuch better than the conspiracy theory.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:02 am

While watching this woman Colleen on my computer, My dog was watching it, and it seem he must have had a kundilini experience while watching with me.

Poor thing is possessed now.....but we are taking good care of him. Hopefully those Sirians won't take him again......

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 am

OMG Brook. That is too funny. Is that really your dog?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 am

Yes.....and we spent the whole day yesterday making that video....hahahaha
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 am

he is so cute...I wanna kiss him... Hugs
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 pm

burgundia wrote:he is so cute...I wanna kiss him... I find that woman quite interesting... - Page 2 934918

New and improved version............he's more kissable in this one....no lags Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 am