tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

Seashore
    Seashore

Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State Empty Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:49 am

Pedolphilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State is a book that is being published over time in chapters.

The author is Joachim Hagopian.  

His bio:

Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State CXIg4un

Joachim Hagopian is a West Point graduate and former US Army officer. He has written a manuscript based on his unique military experience entitled “Don’t Let The Bastards Getcha Down.” It examines and focuses on US international relations, leadership and national security issues. After the military, Joachim earned a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and worked as a licensed therapist in the mental health field with abused youth and adolescents for more than a quarter century. In recent years Joachim has written hundreds of articles featured on various alternative news sites, primarily Global Research, Sott.net and LewRockwell.com. He also maintains a blog site at http://empireexposed.blogspot.co.id/.

https://phibetaiota.net/2017/07/joachim-hagopian-pedophilia-empire/

The most recent chapter is "Deception of the Ages:  How Humanity Was Hijacked over a Quarter Million Millennia Ago and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since."

This is an interview of him that was posted in 2017:

Joachim Hagopian on Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, and the Deep State
    Dec 4, 2017

Jason Liosatos Outside The Box

My talk with Joachim Hagopian author of Pedophilia and Empire. We discuss the dissolution, by exposure, of evil in our world, and the re establishing of empathy, truth, ethics, love, self empowerment and courage. . .

YouTube link

It may be that military white hats who back Pres. Trump are doing something about murderous child trafficking.  

Hopefully, this will become public in the mainstream.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State Empty Re: Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:41 am

Seashore wrote:This is an interview of him that was posted in 2017 . . .

This is from the website of the YouTuber, "Jason Liosatos Outside The Box":

I am an author, artist, and host at my weekly show Outside The Box and Global Peace Radio. I write and talk about us being magicians with amnesia, and that we are magnificent artist’s, creators and sculptors of ourselves and the future, and that we actually manifest our future by the manipulation of matter by consciousness, which literally molds our personal lives and the society and world we live in. Whether we are creating a bowl of spaghetti, a walk, a holiday, a baby, a block of flats, a whole city, a war or peace, it is created out of the womb of possibility with thought. Once we remember how to use this incredible force and redirect it for good we can manifest a virtual Utopia here on earth. The shocking truth is that the greatest threat to humanity is humanitys own mind, and it is the imbalance of that human mind which is currently destroying us and our planet. When we put the mind right we put everything right. There is an emergency and urgency for us to remember and use the miraculous gifts we possess to transform our societies and planet from one of suffering, imbalance and struggle to one of symbiosis, balance and harmony.

http://jasonliosatos.com/

I agree with him about consciousness.  It's everything.  

It's not only located in the brain; it's also in the heart.  

It's up to us as humanity to raise that consciousness.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State Empty Re: Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:31 am

Apparently, Kerry Cassidy was the first to interview Joachim Hagopian, on November 28, 2017.

INTERVIEW WITH JOACHIM HAGOPIAN RE : PEDOPHILIA & EMPIRE

YouTube link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:24 am

Seashore wrote:Apparently, Kerry Cassidy was the first to interview Joachim Hagopian, on November 28, 2017.

Kerry asks Joachim about Kay Griggs, who I had never heard of.

I did a search and found this article dated March 18, 2017 on Concise Politics:  ZIONIST MAFIA WORLD DICTATORSHIP EXPOSED IN 1990s BY KAY GRIGGS.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:43 am

Seashore wrote:Apparently, Kerry Cassidy was the first to interview Joachim Hagopian, on November 28, 2017.

INTERVIEW WITH JOACHIM HAGOPIAN RE : PEDOPHILIA & EMPIRE

YouTube link

Regarding the psyche of humanity and what we must learn to do if we're going to make things better:  Link.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:35 am

Robert David Steele's interview of Joachim Hagophin:

Former Spy Interviews Author of Pedophilia & Empire, Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State

Mar 18, 2020

Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG

YouTube link
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:59 am

Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons that critics say are sexualising youngsters

The lessons are part of the controversial All About Me teaching programme
    All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council
    Campaigners warn that inappropriate sexual material could be given to children

By Sanchez Manning and Mark Hookham For The Mail On Sunday
    Published: 01:47 BST, 22 September 2019 |

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

Some parents believe the lessons – part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me – are ‘sexualising’ their young children.

One couple told last night how they were so disturbed they withdrew their sons from lessons at a school where the programme is already being taught.

All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council and could be adopted by other local authorities next year as part of the Government’s overhaul of Relationship and Sex Education (RSE).

Family campaigners and religious groups warned that vague guidelines issued by the Department for Education meant schools could soon be providing sexual material to young children that many parents would consider inappropriate.

Its about time to stop these crazy people and how they influence society!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:34 pm

Boxer David Rodriguez comes forward with info on pedophile human trafficking, adrenochrome, and an awakening @FortRussNews ~ Watch and listen here.  (You'll have to scroll down.)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:23 am

OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ&time_continue=13&ebc=ANyPxKqKih9ecwninUAz1fr8HDvmpMVcw8DsNJHtAbJ0IzR-15liHomcC10xk2bnmHiCb5AA2abUdqLKkWiMD5KRwAbxXFQ5_A&feature=emb_title

outofshadows.org

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video.

You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:34 am

Joachim Hagopian is an interesting man who seems to know a great deal.  I found his blog: http://empireexposed.blogspot.com ... and here is his latest entry on it.

Monday, April 20, 2020
    Exposing Cabal Crimes Like Never Before

A few days ago I did another half-hour rant with my old friend from Seattle, Don Grahn and his "Truth vs. NEW$, Inc," connecting the in-our-face dots between the pandemics of the Coronavirus crisis and global pedophilia. The alarming fact is we're all one enormous step closer to the crime cabal's one world government tyranny, complete with its one world digital, cashless economy (currently wiping out so many of our jobs and incomes) and soon imposing eugenicist Bill Gates' mandatory vaccination agenda. The only surviving companies left still standing will be the world's largest corporations, receiving their biggest bailout ever as the biggest redistribution of wealth in human history ever, setting the stage for the biggest economic collapse, bringing on severe hyperinflation and the biggest global Depression ever.

Realizing their Achilles heel is their worldwide satanically driven sodomy, torture and blood sacrifice of our defenseless children and that the global masses are finally waking up and now on to their endless crimes against humanity, feeding off our fear, panic and human suffering, the Lucifer worshiping child rapists losing full control know we're fast closing in on them. So in frightened desperation, they've unleashed their long planned genocidal bioweapon with obvious intent (per their Georgia Guidestones) to slaughter 7.3 billion of us 7.8 billion humans currently living and breathing on this planet. With the unfolding truth, we have the demonic parasites ruling over our earth for over a quarter million years on the run, hiding inside their mansion walls with their egregious sins of criminality never more exposed and plain to see than at this time in all of our human history. For the sake of preserving everything we most cherish and hold sacred on this earth, now is our time to throw off their "divide and rule" shackles as an awakened, unifying human family coming together to finally hold these murderous offenders accountable. With a million to one odds in our favor, ultimate liberation of the human species against our less-than-human oppressors is finally upon us.

The link is below.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ONOwly0cV9OC/

I also found this site: https://www.globalresearch.ca/author/hagopian .... which contains lots of articles by Hagopian.  

I found this excerpt from an article there about Trump and the election (from 2017?) of interest also ...

Indeed the trumped up “establishment outsider” image that’s won Trump the presidency belies the fact that in actuality he is an establishment insider who until now just hasn’t held political office. In stark contrast to the new president’s loyal constituency, the anti-Trump, “liberal-minded,” pro-Clinton-CIA minions’ world-view steadfastly insist that Donald Trump along with “partner-in-crime“ Vladimir Putin are the devil-incarnate themselves. To do an actual reset with Russia (unlike Obama’s fake one 8 years ago) and cease the neocons’ insane push for WWIII, within weeks President Trump will be meeting with Putin in Iceland’s capital (report to be confirmed). Of course Trump haters will see this as “proof” the two were in cahoots all along to “steal” the election.

Meanwhile, America has never been this divided a nation since the War Between the States more than a century and a half ago. With present battle lines so bitterly and fiercely drawn, the planetary rulers are once again laughing in their mansions over having so effectively divided and conquered Americans as their reliable go-to formula for strengthening their power and control over the masses, regardless of who occupies the White House, setting the stage for America’ssecond civil war and Europe’s counterpart.

Speculation amongst those following the money behind these two polarized political camps posit a Hatfield versus McCoy inner power struggle within the global elite currently taking place between the Clinton-Bush-Obama crowd backed by the Rothschild cartel and a Trump-Netanyahu/Sheldon Adelson-Kissinger-soft countercoup merger supported by the Rockefeller cabal, and that the real powerline story here might be the Rothschild versus the Rockefeller feud competing and vying for increased power and control at the expense of the other.

Read more at https://www.globalresearch.ca/divided-nation-president-trump-declares-war-on-ruling-elite-as-media-and-protesters-declare-war-on-him/5570449

.. but he then goes on to apparently praise Trump, painting him as a president that appears sincere in his goal to "drain the swamp".  

As I say, an interesting man.  I intend reading more of his views. Thanks for the introduction Seashore. Cheerful
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:49 am

Sanicle wrote:As I say, an interesting man.  I intend reading more of his views.  Thanks for the introduction Seashore.  Cheerful

You're welcome; thanks for your post!

I, too, am really struggling right now trying to discern Trump's true intentions.  It's very possible that military intelligence recruited Trump and he went along only because he's compromised.

We the people are in danger of relying too much on the QAnon posts as an indicator that Trump is going to save us.  I'm increasingly getting the feeling that we're going to have to save ourselves.

I think we all had better find ways to peacefully challenge this fake pandemic and resulting lockdown we're experiencing.  
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:39 am

Seashore wrote:We the people are in danger of relying too much on the QAnon posts as an indicator that Trump is going to save us. I'm increasingly getting the feeling that we're going to have to save ourselves.

Yes, agreed Seashore. Ultimately all any of us can ever do is to trust ourselves, our own intuition and sense of integrity and take the path they show us. I love you
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:53 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, agreed Seashore.  Ultimately all any of us can ever do is to trust ourselves, our own intuition and sense of integrity and take the path they show us.  I love you

If this lockdown continues to drag on and on, we'll have plenty of time to reflect and pull together our ideas for how we can push back/not acquiesce to tyranny.

Hopefully our group consciousness is being raised, as well.  That alone will do good, right?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:07 am

Seashore wrote:Boxer David Rodriguez comes forward with info on pedophile human trafficking, adrenochrome, and an awakening @FortRussNews ~ Watch and listen here.  (You'll have to scroll down.)

Laura Eisenhower has interviewed him:

Former Heavy Weight Champion to Emerging Light Warrior for Truth!

Apr 21, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

Laura Eisenhower interviews David Rodriguez.  We discuss his career, his personal journey facing death and his path of transformation. We talk about his book, spirituality and his strength to face what needed to change within himself, to overcome many obstacles in his own life, which then helped him to answer to a higher calling, which includes exposing and validating how real these crimes against humanity are.  We get into his latest video that went viral about pedophilia and SRA and what pushed him and inspired him to emerge as a major catalyst for great planetary change and great awakening.  

Website --

http://www.davidninorodriguez.com

From Bio ~

When asked about his secret to such an outstanding boxing career, Rodriguez sites “When I enter the ring, I see through my opponent – I see right through to his heart and soul. I gather myself, remaining calm and calculated, and when the moment presents itself – unleash.” Whether David ever steps back into the boxing ring remains to be seen. But one thing is for certain: he will continue to fight – whether in the ring or out of it.

Subscribe to his Youtube channel ~

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8bi.

YouTube video
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Seashore wrote:

YouTube video

He just said something profound, that was said to him by his girlfriend at the time:  "Hurt people hurt people":

Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State IjDOLYl
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:41 pm

TIME TO WAKE UP ~ Critical times WE are In!

Apr 28, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

This is for those who refuse to go deeper and see a larger picture.  This is for anyone who engages in projections or denial when others try and bring to their attention SRA, pedophilia and human trafficking or any other crimes against Humanity.  This is for those who think Mandatory vaccinations are a good idea. This is to create unity, compassion, understanding and Awareness!

YouTube link

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 am