tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Di-Atomic O2xygen Info

mudra
    mudra

Di atomic - Di-Atomic O2xygen Info Empty Di-Atomic O2xygen Info

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:02 am

I found a wealth of excellent data regarding Oxygen therapy on this great Australian site.

Di-Atomic O2xygen Info

Experts say that introducing stabilized oxygen on a daily basis may do the following:  Reduce stress, improve vitality, improve memory, heighten concentration, eliminate fatigue, eliminate toxins, strengthen the immune system, dramatically boost energy levels and much more.

Usually manufactured using a proprietary technology without the use of chemicals. Di-Atomic O2xygen should contain a minimum of 5% v/v of pure di-atomic oxygen in a base of De-Ionized Living Water and 5ppm unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt . Di-Atomic oxygen products are pH balanced, therefore safe to use undiluted directly on skin or mucous membranes. Most common uses are: Oxygen elevation in the body, as a skin conditioner using a atomizer, put on tooth brush for healthy gums through its proven disinfections action, as a energy boost and to combat various diseases and chronic fatigue, or as a water sanitizer.

http://www.oxyrich.info/information/oxygen/oxygenmenu.php
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Di atomic - Di-Atomic O2xygen Info Empty Re: Di-Atomic O2xygen Info

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Be careful with this. Its a guy with a phd (perhaps) selling stuff.. first words are 'experts say'.. there's the alarm call. The reports /tests etc were all carried out by him , and they all back up his business. Its not scientific, or peer reviewed...

but that's not to say what he is saying isnt true..

reading further he sends alarm bells re MMS... it killed a woman ! (unconfirmed rumour, though if true likely the victim maybe didnt dilute it, just drank neat sodium chlorite = swimming pool cleaner Wink ) Dont buy MMS he says! Warning, he says, in red too!  !

And i think that's what his product is! Its a low concentration of MMS. Same stuff. A marketing ploy?

If what he is saying is correct, you dont need to add citric acid / lemon juice (as per Jim Humble's method).. the stomach acid does the same job..and releases oxygen?

i think his Di-Atomic O2xygen is dilute MMS ! but i may be wrong,  there is little real info on his pages. I would need to see what's in his stuff, he claims it's chemical free, but later talks of sodium chlorite? i am a little confused scratch but cant be bothered to dig deeper  Sleep   
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:37 pm

Thank you for paying attention and sharing your point of view on this Vidhya.
    The data comes from the website that sells the product so no surprise
    they speak of themselves.

But in comparison with other sites that sell liquid oxygen they were the only
    ones giving out so much information.

I was recommended liquid oxygen by a naturopath 30 years ago and had
    some bottles from a brand that no longer exists now.
    It came in much smaller bottles similar to what I see on other sites.

I was much younger and in good shap so I can't say it made a huge difference.
    I remember not liking the taste of it. But my son and husband really liked taking it.

I have no experience with MMS at all. Have you ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:02 pm

I have used MMS and I do have a couple of bottles in my van. At worst its a water purifier.

Thats why I hesitate with the page. The facts may be right. It is a different method to Jim Humble's, and if it works a much easier one. MMS is horrible to drink.

its worth looking into, but there is no way i will find the time.

And remember its oxygen that kills us ! How wonderfully ironic. If we didnt oxidize we wouldnt die... but even the old metal eventually rusts away, oxygen is a powerful thing!

which is why oxygen therapy works..

oxygen also ties in with shauberger's work on implosion. Thats why water is spun, increases oxygen concentration and distribution - it was how his log plume worked, creating an oxygen concentration which changed the specific gravity of the water.

oxygen is powerful stuff...
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 pm

here's a copy of jim humble's book on MMS. I bought both volumes as books back in the day..

all about freeing the oxygen...
    Attachments
    Di atomic - Di-Atomic O2xygen Info AttachmentMMS_Part_1.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Thank you for the info Vidya. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Does MMS go off?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:50 pm

Swanny wrote:Does MMS go off?
    not at the moment, its under house quarantine jocolor

MMS is sodium chlorite, which is stable, as far as I am aware. Certainly a shelf life of many years. The active component is chlorine dioxide, which is created when acid is added to sodium chlorite. Chlorine dioxide is actually a water soluble gas, so i doubt it would be effective for long.

But I dont know. maybe read the book i posted above in pdf format. That's from my head, not the most reliable of sources.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Thanks Vidya
    I have some in the cupboard from back in 2008

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:04 am