tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 am

    Ive added some more videos to the resource pages that are both relevant to the material on this forum and higly interesting.

    The Wild Food series is a must watch-good quality and very useful.

    http://www.themistsofavalon.info/bushcraftsurvivalwild-food.html


    There is also a live alternative non mainstream news section that updates itself on the home page which is quite handy so you can keep up to date with whats what while you post on your favourite forum.

    http://www.themistsofavalon.info/


    I eventually want it to be a very large website full of useful stuff related to what we discuss here. Of course nobody will ever pay for anything.


    I was also thinking of launching a tv or radio staion IF...anybody was interested in doing it. If there is a Mistoid who has the time and resources to go out and interview interesting people (no not the losers that appear on camelot and Avalon lol) via telephone, video or internet radio then let me know. Carol? Merc? Its not me but I can edit the video and audio. This way we could offer vidoes of our own. In the meantime I beaver away(so to speak)increasing the sites popularity for the benefit of others, especially newcomers to the area.

    Any ideas please post them here or if you want to do some media stuff.

    Cheers
    Floyd



    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:04 am

    I have been trying to get a show off the ground for the past 6 months and would be interested in hosting. Would it be possable to split the show so we could do it in various languages. There is enough international feel here to do the conversion.

    I have been trying to get Nassim Haremien to do one in French as he speaks the language. But even so I would be glad to help on the show front.

    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 am

    lawlessline wrote:I have been trying to get a show off the ground for the past 6 months and would be interested in hosting. Would it be possable to split the show so we could do it in various languages. There is enough international feel here to do the conversion.

    I have been trying to get Nassim Haremien to do one in French as he speaks the language. But even so I would be glad to help on the show front.

    t

    Yes great we could always get someone to translate but rule me out of that eqaution.

    Its about time some interesting people were interviewed rather than the nob heads we have been listsening to for too long.
    Yeah the international vibe is a groovey one.
    Anyone with decent audio video gear should make their own contributions. why not. Id rather listen to TRANCOSO talking a load of shite on video than Billy boy
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:46 am

    Billy boy. LOL Bring on the Tran.

    I have got the audio stuff. I have a German friend here who I have teamed up with and together we could have the audio side sorted. The only thing would be the internet connection maybe? Not sure if we need a special connection or stuff like that. But the reason for the international end is simply that the rest of the non speaking english people need an outlet. France sure as hell needs something to get them up to speed. Inés would be good for that and My German friend could do the same for german.

    We could split the feeds so it could still all be on direct??

    How's the vino?

    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 am

    lawlessline wrote:Billy boy. LOL Bring on the Tran.

    I have got the audio stuff. I have a German friend here who I have teamed up with and together we could have the audio side sorted. The only thing would be the internet connection maybe? Not sure if we need a special connection or stuff like that. But the reason for the international end is simply that the rest of the non speaking english people need an outlet. France sure as hell needs something to get them up to speed. Inés would be good for that and My German friend could do the same for german.

    We could split the feeds so it could still all be on direct??

    How's the vino?

    t

    Actually..ive decided to break off from the PC and go for a few pints of guinness to read some main stream media.

    It may be simpler if people started doing interviews by audio or video and making them available for download and playable on the site. Establishing a live audio and video link will be messy if there is poor coordination-
    So, if someone took it upon themselves to interview someone of good standing they could send me the audio or video file and voila--all posted on the interview page. I can handle editing to a high standard.
    Live stuff is something else. Perhaps Carol would like to do some interviews. We could host a monthly radio show with different presenters in different countries maybe. I think it important the audio and video be of high quality and certainly in other languages. I like the idea of numerous people conducting interviews rather than just one or 2. It broadens perspective.
    If any mistoids want to rise to the challenge why not take it.
    Merc is proably busy right now..I have a theme tune!!! lol
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:23 pm

    Great ideas Floyd . Good interviews would be a pleasure to watch .
    Let's interview Lawless for a start . He has enough to say to keep us
    awaken all night Cheerful

    Now Floyd I got your PM but am unable to send my answer back to you .
    You disabled that function !
    My computer crashed lately and I lost most of my mails and adresses.
    Send me a blank mail and I 'll answer you there or unable the PM function
    again in the Mists .

    Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3494
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Walking the Path...

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Mercuriel Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:37 pm

    You know I was originally going to go this way with the new Site and still will once My time after the Chemo is done opens up..

    That said - Hadriel got sick as We well know and I had to deal with that. Simply put - She has survived like We knew She would and We now move on with the Mission.

    Musical

    Please let Me think on this but I love the Ideas so far. I am a bit pressed for time right now as I'm about to get ready for work but I will comment in here again a little later today once I've had a chance for this to Percolate in My Mind.

    cheers


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

    Mercuriel wrote:You know I was originally going to go this way with the new Site and still will once My time after the Chemo is done opens up..

    That said - Hadriel got sick as We well know and I had to deal with that. Simply put - She has survived like We knew She would and We now move on with the Mission.

    Musical

    Please let Me think on this but I love the Ideas so far. I am a bit pressed for time right now as I'm about to get ready for work but I will comment in here again a little later today once I've had a chance for this to Percolate in My Mind.

    cheers

    The most important thing is Hadriels health Merc. When you find a moment I think we can move forward. The members here have much talent and to empower them would be fine. I would like to get away from the idea of a couple of people doing it all..rather, spreading the wealth and giving everyone a go as long as they have something to say. A central point and coirdination is vital but we could get a nice little number going here without any agenda. Indeed, there could be some very interseting results. after all. We are all here together for a reason. Best wishes to you and your wife.

    ps mudra

    you now have my email.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:10 pm

    I would be happy to help out. I have a good speaking voice having done public speaking, radio and TV in my past lives as a professional. It would be fun to do a few conference calls too where several of Mists members could question someone of interest. I can always get Paula and a number of her contacts might be willing to step forward as well... and she does have the connections.

    I think we need to gather a list together on interesting topics and also questions to go along with the different individuals we'd like to listen to. We also have some of our own members who I think would be interesting to listen to - possibly Spirit Wolf and others.

    Let's ask the members who they would like to listen to and get to know better.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 pm

    Carol wrote:I would be happy to help out. I have a good speaking voice having done public speaking, radio and TV in my past lives as a professional. It would be fun to do a few conference calls too where several of Mists members could question someone of interest. I can always get Paula and a number of her contacts might be willing to step forward as well... and she does have the connections.

    Carol..Im certain you will help to make this thing work.
    Lets look at the possibilities together. I think its possible for all of us to contribute. I would not like it to Project Camelot version 2. More like a resource where we pool the audio and visual contributions of members who dare to write to people to interview them. We could make it look professional as lets face it..thats we what do around here anyway. We could have a specific station..an american station, european and so on on.
    Carol..you were the first choice as a the anchor woman for the show.....are you blonde and thin......that always helps

    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm

    Inés,

    Are you politely saying I am a gas bag that doesn't stop talking? You know me my love, set me off and I could be gone for hours.

    Merc, Like yourself I think this is a brilliant idea. Let people loose on ideas. I am sure the number of solution to life could be found so much easier.

    There are so many interesting people on this forum that it would be a great way to ideas crystalised and in the public domain.

    t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 pm

    Heres an idea. An interview with each member of the forum. Like "Member of the week" Or member in the spot light.

    Hmmm. Could be good.

    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 pm

    lawlessline wrote:Heres an idea. An interview with each member of the forum. Like "Member of the week" Or member in the spot light.

    Hmmm. Could be good.


    What about,, Backside of the week..Each member exposes their backsides to a live web cam and the other members have to guess whos backside it was. That way..we know who is talking out of their arse!

    Areas of expertise would help..eg you..dowsing and organic farming..Merc..symbology..Mudra..general wisdom..Trannycoso..clubbing and crop circles...Carol..how much of a wanker Wilcock is plus some timetravel stuff..the possibilities are endless.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 21426
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 66
    Location : belgium

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  mudra Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm

    lawlessline wrote:Inés,

    Are you politely saying I am a gas bag that doesn't stop talking? t

    No , you are politely saying this of yourself Tom :)
    I could listen to you for hours that's what I am saying Wink
    I think you have a lot to contribute.

    Love from me
    mudra

    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

    Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:I would be happy to help out. I have a good speaking voice having done public speaking, radio and TV in my past lives as a professional. It would be fun to do a few conference calls too where several of Mists members could question someone of interest. I can always get Paula and a number of her contacts might be willing to step forward as well... and she does have the connections.

    Carol..Im certain you will help to make this thing work.
    Lets look at the possibilities together. I think its possible for all of us to contribute. I would not like it to Project Camelot version 2. More like a resource where we pool the audio and visual contributions of members who dare to write to people to interview them. We could make it look professional as lets face it..thats we what do around here anyway. We could have a specific station..an american station, european and so on on.
    Carol..you were the first choice as a the anchor woman for the show.....are you blonde and thin......that always helps



    blond? highlights thin? normal, I hope

    How's this? http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=121

    old photo http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/image.php?u=121&dateline=1221681382&type=profile


    Last edited by Carol on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

    Floyd great idea. When in fruit and veg we had a weekly news letter printed on bright pink paper. and the back page title was "The pink Backside" A bit like pinning the poster on the arsehole.rather than the tail on the donkey?

    Ah man great stuff. I cann't believe Transisco has been here to post on this yet.

    Is there a limit to the time for the interviews. do we get a youtube account to filter the videos or mp3s through? That end of the scale is out of my computer or internet knowledge.

    As for daring to contact people to interview. Straight up my street would love to get in on that end. point me in the right direction and I am off. Do we need a name?
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm

    lawlessline wrote:Floyd great idea. When in fruit and veg we had a weekly news letter printed on bright pink paper. and the back page title was "The pink Backside" A bit like pinning the poster on the arsehole.rather than the tail on the donkey?

    Ah man great stuff. I cann't believe Transisco has been here to post on this yet.

    Is there a limit to the time for the interviews. do we get a youtube account to filter the videos or mp3s through? That end of the scale is out of my computer or internet knowledge.

    As for daring to contact people to interview. Straight up my street would love to get in on that end. point me in the right direction and I am off. Do we need a name?

    Arse of the week..thats alraedy been done on Avalon.
    Trancoso must be stoned.
    I look forward to seeing his input regarding recent events as he always gets me laughing.
    Metacafe is better in youtube but I am hoping to host our own videos without the need for such things, though of course we will make them available.
    Start your list now.
    I can certainly think of a few people. You go first and anybody else with any ideas put them up here and we will contact them.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm

    Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:I would be happy to help out. I have a good speaking voice having done public speaking, radio and TV in my past lives as a professional. It would be fun to do a few conference calls too where several of Mists members could question someone of interest. I can always get Paula and a number of her contacts might be willing to step forward as well... and she does have the connections.

    Carol..Im certain you will help to make this thing work.
    Lets look at the possibilities together. I think its possible for all of us to contribute. I would not like it to Project Camelot version 2. More like a resource where we pool the audio and visual contributions of members who dare to write to people to interview them. We could make it look professional as lets face it..thats we what do around here anyway. We could have a specific station..an american station, european and so on on.
    Carol..you were the first choice as a the anchor woman for the show.....are you blonde and thin......that always helps



    blond? highlights thin? normal, I hope

    How's this? http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=121

    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/image.php?u=121&dateline=1221681382&type=profile

    both links are dud carol (one is a log in for the old avalon forum)
    Im sure you have the poise and the gift of the gab
    the thin blonde thing was just a wild uncontrollable fantasy for which I will be punished for in a future life
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 26618
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm

    That is LORD TRANSCOSO Lawless. He may be working.

    Try this link again Floyd. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/image.php?u=121&dateline=1221681382&type=profile

    Old photo, but moi.

    If you remember your password you can log into AV1 and look around. The links work for me.

    Maybe Mercuriel can post the pic over here for me as I just can't seem to make it work.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 pm

    I would like to interview Nassim, bt maybe he is now too main stream. It would have to be an interview that goes slightly off his topic, try to get different angles on his thoughts than his work. If yo know what I mean.

    There is a couple of dowsers that I would be interested in. Sig Lonegren I have met him and we had a good conversation when I was at his place.

    http://www.geomancy.org/

    Or an Aboriginal Elder. Who? don't know yet.

    But maybe I am not the best for names.*

    "That is LORD TRANSCOSO Lawless. He may be working."

    Work? Work? you're joking. what for? this is work.

    Oh yeah. There is an Englishman round my way who used to work with Terrance Mackenna. I think he has just had a book out. A maths madman apparently. I don't know him yet but it is on the cards.



    Last edited by lawlessline on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3494
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Walking the Path...

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Mercuriel Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

    ^ Wow Carol - Brains AND Beauty...

    No wonder We're so lucky to have Her...

    Love to You Dear Sista...

    Awesome Pic...

    Harp

    To Floyd - My Brother,

    I absolutely agree that this endeavour should be a Melting pot but what I was rather getting at when I said I had meant to do this with the New Site was to make a place for the Storage, Operation and Co-ordination of It.

    That said - I rather like the Idea of Interviewing Members from the Site based on Interest as well as whatever Whistleblowers and / or Esoteric Savants happen to agree to It.

    Having Multiple Interviewers also makes great sense as well as having an International Thrust to It. I mean - We are the Family of Man - Not Countries of Man - Which is what The Controllers have been pushing for so long so as to Divide and Conquer Us as a Species.

    I think what needs to be done is that the Producers of It - Whoever that may be by Their Committment to the Initiative - Should get into a Conference Call either on Skype or another Chat Program - And Flesh It out over a few Meetings so this achieves what is Intended...

    Again - My two cents and I look forward to suggestions on this yet to come.

    Heh heh


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

    Posts : 699
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 48

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

    Carol,

    Link still not working for me but I am sure Merc knows what he is talking about. Good idea on the conference call thing. Count me in if needed.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm

    Got the photo Carol.. You are fired!
    Yeah do it..start up a list..you have connections. We should have a no dickhead policy..eg no wilcock or Deane etc. Im a bit of a charmer so I can write to a few folk.
    These are important times no?
    Im sure you will be excellent..go for it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

    Mercuriel wrote:^ Wow Carol - Brains AND Beauty...

    No wonder We're so lucky to have Her...

    Love to You Dear Sista...

    Awesome Pic...

    Harp

    To Floyd - My Brother,

    I absolutely agree that this endeavour should be a Melting pot but what I was rather getting at when I said I had meant to do this with the New Site was to make a place for the Storage, Operation and Co-ordination of It.

    That said - I rather like the Idea of Interviewing Members from the Site based on Interest as well as whatever Whistleblowers and / or Esoteric Savants happen to agree to It.

    Having Multiple Interviewers also makes great sense as well as having an International Thrust to It. I mean - We are the Family of Man - Not Countries of Man - Which is what The Controllers have been pushing for so long so as to Divide and Conquer Us as a Species.

    I think what needs to be done is that the Producers of It - Whoever that may be by Their Committment to the Initiative - Should get into a Conference Call either on Skype or another Chat Program - And Flesh It out over a few Meetings so this achieves what is Intended...

    Again - My two cents and I look forward to suggestions on this yet to come.

    Heh heh

    Hi Merc

    Yes the coordination is vital. There are various topics here

    some communication is imperative..skype or chat
    an agreed format: various here.. internet radio/live streaming/uploaded material. Could start with the latter.
    A correspondant in each area if willing
    Self financing: each individual would have to cover their own cost as we dont want to charge or ask for donations
    High quality video and audio
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    New: on themistsofavalon.info Empty Re: New: on themistsofavalon.info

    Post  Floyd Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 am

    Hello Friends
    In my spare time I am adding more videos and e-books to the info site. Eventually I hope it to be an extremely large and comprehensive website covering every alternative subject known to man..ok..perhaps not..
    Many of you veterans would have seen or read some of the material before but the info there is for newcomers too.
    There is an alternative news feed on the front page.
    Most of the vids are over an hour long and are very interesting


    UFO's
    vids
    UFO: Disclosure Project
    UFO Zone-A Rusian Enigama
    The Greatest Story Ever Denied
    e-books-downloadable pdf's
    george adamski-The Sory of a UFO contactee
    Facts and Stories by Daniel Hilton
    ET Contact: Blueprint for a New World by Gina Lake
    the gods of eden-William Bramley


    Free Energy
    vids
    Tesla Free Energy Generator
    Anti Gravity Free Energy Stan Deyo
    Arthur C Clarke introduces Documentary on Free Energy


    Permaculture
    vids
    Introduction to Permaculture Design-Geoff lawton
    Tony Hemmingway-How permaculture can save humanity and the earth but not civillization
    e-books-downloadable pdf's
    Introduction to permaculture- Bob Mollison
    permaculture design course

    Thanks to Mudra for emailing the ebooks!
    Enjoy..there some good stuff there folks
    http://www.themistsofavalon.info/







      Current date/time is Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:51 pm