tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Hi mudra, I did attempt to pin this, followed the instructions and it's still not working. Back to drawing board.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:24 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Susan, I had the impression that Sherry Shriner was born in the mid 1960's, but I can't recall the details. I also had the impression that Sherry didn't die in January of 2018 (when her show suddenly stopped without notice or warning). A lot of this stuff is quite strange, and even deceptive. I feel as if I've been playing with burning magnesium, just by passively researching forbidden-information. I need to STOP. What Would Euclid Do??

Oxy, one of the things Gene DeCode discussed in one of his videos was how the timeline was being altered. I know this to be true personally as well. With Gene, buildings and people disappeared. People on one timeline he was on were not on the timeline he had been moved to. I know of people who died and then were not dead. Of course this is sited as the Mandella effect which Gene also described.

Whenever I sleep soundly for a good 10 hours, it always coincides with a timeline shift, which Gene had confirmed. I usually sleep 6-8 hours so the deep sleep is different. Then I tend to catch things in the news / changes. It's a wonder anyone can keep track of anything if they are aware of the timeline shifts when they happen. It gets confusing. However, given how close we are coming up on the EVENT, the timelines are converging. News headlines appear more convoluted, Satanic oriented and One World Government oriented. The Cabal are out in full force creating as much mayhem, war and death as possible. The whole genocide vaccine push is just one example of this craziness.

So yes, you're correct. A lot of stuff is strange. You just happen to be more aware then most and notice it.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:36 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 C3ec3710
    i have NO idea
    why this meme is NOT liked
    all 3 things in it are true ???

This is an exceptional powerful meme. It just hit me in the chest. I've read this before in different formats but this one stood out.

I would like to make a request to everyone posting in this thread... please maintain an attitude of mutual respect. We don't have to like someones opinion or viewpoint. I don't even see how that would be possible 100% of the time. Yet we can work on being respectful in posts to one another so as not to create negative karma for oneself or others.

On a side note, last week was my 75th Birthday. Leo with all planets in air and fire. Four planets in Libra. Most folks can't possible understand how much I dislike discord and conflict. Another four planets are in Leo. Moon Aries. Gemini rising. With moon in Aries I have to consistently work at not making false assumptions, going off the handle or indulging in temper fits. This also means that when people do things, say things or behave in a a manner that is offensive to me - the best course of action is to emotionally distance myself and not contribute personal energy to any drama. With Gemini ascendent it provides the energy to examine conflict from both sides. With all the Libra the goal is to seek balance/harmony.

It isn't emotionally worth it for me to take offense at attacks. Nor is it emotionally worth it to indulge in pay back. Nor is it productive to go into a defensive mode as I consider that a waste of my time.

I guess it took all these years to learn how to remain emotionally distant where it counts. It's not that those other deep or negative emotions don't exist within me. Instead, it's because I seek to maintain a balance of harmony and inner peace.

How can we hope to raise the spiritual vibration of humanity if we don't practice on a daily basis those spiritual qualities we wish to take hold on a global level? Being kind when we don't feel like it works... especially in this type of forum.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEeXchanger likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Carol wrote:Hi mudra, I did attempt to pin this, followed the instructions and it's still not working. Back to drawing board.

Hello Carol its the wrong thread you pinned.
    The one I am asking to pin is the following :
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10480-cov19-main-threads-carol-please-pin-it

I sent you a PM about this today.

💗🙏

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Happy Birthday, Carol!! You have a lot on your plate, and probably a lot more that we'll never know about. Would a book and/or interview regarding your life and experiences be possible?? This probably goes for the leading forum-members. I don't know who you all are, and I don't try very-hard to find-out. Perhaps its better that way. I don't know. I'm trying to lose my standoffish modeling modus operandi as I attempt to end the USSS threads. I think I overdid it in the wrong context, but perhaps its been a character-building experience for all concerned and unconcerned. I think it was a highly-interesting and mildly-contrarian research-project (without a lot of fighting).

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:21 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:
    mudra wrote:Susan there is no link to the above claim re India.
    As such this has no credibility
    Please add source material
    Thanks 💗🙏

India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/06/india-could-sentence-who-chief-scientist-to-death-for-misleading-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

Jun 24, 2021 · India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians June 25, 2021 June 24, 2021 by Brian Wang

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25,
    accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

Thanks Susanthis should be added to ERA 1984 rightful actions thread as well.
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10384-covid1984-era-getting-off-the-road-by-rightful-actions

🙏💗
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Happyb10
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:27 pm

My friend says; she definitely was his age
    and; he is approx 10 years old, than i am 
    (so; the birth info i got; is likely accurate)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Are we on Carol's birhtday time line today Oxy ?

Far out 😊
    Have a great one Carol.
    Many blessings to you 💗
    Hugs from me
    Happy B day my dear 🎂

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Faef0a10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:32 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:Hi mudra, I did attempt to pin this, followed the instructions and it's still not working. Back to drawing board.

Hello Carol its the wrong thread you pinned.
    The one I am asking to pin is the following :
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10480-cov19-main-threads-carol-please-pin-it

I sent you a PM about this today.

💗🙏

I have tried pinning the thread and still am having difficulties. Back to the forum on-line manuals.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:36 pm

But it works Carol.
    You succeeded completely
    Thanks 😊💃
    Don't miss your cake now 🥰
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Happy Birthday, Carol. You have a lot on your plate, and probably a lot more that we'll never know about. Would a book and/or interview regarding your life and experiences be possible?? This probably goes for the leading forum-members. I don't know who you all are, and I don't try very-hard to find-out. Perhaps it's better that way. I don't know. I'm trying to lose my standoffish modeling modus operandi as I attempt to end the USSS threads. I think I overdid it in the wrong context, but perhaps its been a character-building experience for all concerned and unconcerned. I think it was a highly-interesting and mildly-contrarian research-project (without a lot of fighting).

Thank you Oxy. You really are a treasure and someone I value quite a lot. I love your questions. I think I left the book writing desire back in the early 70s. Now I read a book a day for fun. This is the first time I've shared my age on-line because folks tend to make judgments when they know how old someone is. Given how long lived our family members are we consider the 70's middle age.

I was watching the one near death experience video that Lionhawk had posted in his thread and thinking about my book of life that my guardian angel keeps tucked up his sleeve. That poor guys book was thin, only a few pages long. I was joking with spouse about how thick his book would be because of all of the work he's done in his life helping others. Especially towards the end with his years of hospice work. Then bemoaning that my book of life is likely to be thin as well. I've often thought that the best that I can do is pray for everyone on a regular basis. Ironically, when I though we were going to be nuked when in Hawaii with only 30 minute take cover notice, I went to the computer to send out a mass email asking everyone to pray for us. Of course spouse was one of the identified first responders so he was calling the hospital and our daughter was contacting her best friend from Hawaii who was living in California. Thanks to the US Space Force Alliance we all survived that bruhaha. Yet it does make me wonder. What actions would different folks take if they knew they only had 30 minutes before a nuke went off?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:50 pm

mudra wrote:But it works Carol.
    You succeeded completely
    Thanks 😊💃
    Don't miss your cake now 🥰

Wonderful!!!

Thank you Susan and mudra for the Birthday wishes and pictures. Love all of our Mist member posters. The Tiramisu cake was delicious.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Happyb11
    This is a special black forest birthday cake
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Happyb12
    HAPPY BiRTHDAY ~ to a very rare unicorn (scribe)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:11 pm

This is what '75' special candles looks like on a cake

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 75cand10
    LiGHT at your own risk !!!
    (MEME Checked for safety)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:15 pm

HAPPY 75th Birthday
    to you Carol 
    Much love 'n deep respect
    Tony 

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Dragon15
    Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 38 Dragon16

tacodog likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:33 am

Delta Airlines to impose $200 monthly fee on unvaccinated employees

Starting 12 September, any US employee who is not fully vaccinated will be required to take a Covid test each week
    Maya Yang
    Wed 25 Aug 2021 12.18 EDT
    Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via Email
    Delta Airlines will impose a $200 monthly fee on employees unvaccinated against Covid-19, the airline announced on Wednesday.
    In a new memo sent to Delta employees, CEO Ed Bastian announced that unvaccinated employees enrolled in Delta’s account-based healthcare plan will be subject to a $200 monthly surcharge starting 1 November.
    “The average hospital stay for Covid-19 has cost Delta $50,000 per person. This surcharge will be necessary to address the financial risk the decision to not vaccinate is creating for our company,” Bastian wrote.

Read on : https://www.google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2021/aug/25/delta-airlines-impose-200-monthly-fee-unvaccinated-employees
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:47 am

The Shortages Are Global, And We Are Being Warned That They Will Intensify

By Michael Snyder

The global economy was supposed to be getting back to “normal” by now, but instead more problems are erupting with each passing day. As I write this article, supply chains all over the planet are in a state of chaos. The worldwide computer chip shortage is making things very difficult for thousands upon thousands of manufacturers, the process of moving products across our oceans has become insanely expensive and is often plagued by horrendous delays, and a lack of truck drivers is causing enormous headaches when it comes to transporting goods to retailers and consumers in a timely manner. We have never seen anything like this before, and at this point even CNN is admitting that “the disruption to global supply chains is getting worse”…

The vast network of ports, container vessels and trucking companies that moves goods around the world is badly tangled, and the cost of shipping is skyrocketing. That’s troubling news for retailers and holiday shoppers.

More than 18 months into the pandemic, the disruption to global supply chains is getting worse, spurring shortages of consumer products and making it more expensive for companies to ship goods where they’re needed.

Read on: https://www.naturalblaze.com/2021/08/the-shortages-are-global-and-we-are-being-warned-that-they-will-intensify.html?utm_source=Activist&fbclid=IwAR1a1PgelJ6zPjS3RzZmJcFWk-hbeayzVbitz0qlqtR0U0MMKTKt1HKr3bw
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:07 pm

I've heard that neither China nor Russia are vaccinating their people.

It seems that journalists should be asking why not, and what's going on there.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:13 pm

I heard the same. I thought it was prelude to an invasion of US.
    Then I read China and Russia are vaxxing.. with sinovax and sputnik respectively.  (both of which are considered a better alternative).

It is so hard to tell lies from propaganda . i dont think much truth gets a look in these days.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:01 pm

[ltr][ltr]Question: Why does Trump talk about a vaccine ???[/ltr]
    [ltr]Answer: "WHAT iF ...[/ltr]
    [ltr]All the information that Trump has NOW in his possession [/ltr]
    [ltr]~that he actually has, all the research for all the 'real cures' to all of the assortment of colds/flus/infections aka bioweapons[/ltr]
    [ltr]that has been created since the beginning of recorded time ?[/ltr]

[ltr]There is NO doubt, people who make 'evil things' also create 'antidotes' aka 'cures'...[/ltr]
    [ltr]in case, it escapes their control, they would have the abilities to cure themselves.[/ltr]

[ltr]There is recorded proof that the man known as Hippocrates...[/ltr]
    [ltr]was the first KNOWN man to record the epidemic of the disease / infection[/ltr]
    [ltr]aka the flu-like virus that infected many people in the year of 412 BC, [/ltr]
    [ltr]which was over 2433 years ago...[/ltr]
    [ltr]and, this was what actually wiped out The Athenian Army.[/ltr]

[ltr]If we roll history forward,[/ltr]
    [ltr]you will quickly discover...[/ltr]
    [ltr]there was an epidemic on the continent of Europe [/ltr]
    [ltr]which happened to the European people in year of 1173 into the year of 1174, [/ltr]
    [ltr]and, although that one was NOT recorded as a pandemic, [/ltr]
    [ltr]it was a big pandemic, that killed many people ...[/ltr]
    [ltr]and, it was NOT until it occurred again in the year of 1580, [/ltr]
    [ltr]that the noteriety was given to The Year of 1580, [/ltr]
    [ltr]being labeled incorrectly, as being 'The First Pandemic". [/ltr]

[ltr]So, this leads me to a real sense of knowing [/ltr]
    [ltr]that, this is a multi-faceted type of bio-weapon[/ltr]
    [ltr]which has been created, developed & enhanced by many people [/ltr]
    [ltr]over the span of almost 25 centuries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]~susan lynne schwenger [/ltr]
    [ltr]@13LiNESofSPiRiT [/ltr]
    [ltr]https://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/forums/off-topic-subjects.149/[/ltr][/ltr]
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Singapore has become the first country in the world to perform an autopsy (post-mortem) of a COVID-19 body. After a thorough investigation, it was discovered that Covid-19 does not exist as a virus, but rather as a bacteria that has been exposed to radiation and causes human death by clotting in the blood.

It was found that Covid-19 disease causes blood clots, which leads to blood clotting in humans, and causes blood to clot in the veins, making it difficult for a person to breathe; Because the brain, heart and lungs cannot receive oxygen, causing people to die quickly.

To find the cause of the shortage of respiratory power, doctors in Singapore did not listen to WHO protocol and performed an autopsy on COVID-19. After doctors opened and carefully examined the arms, legs and other parts of the body, they noticed that the blood vessels were dilated and filled with blood clots, which impeded blood flow and also reduced the flow of oxygen in the body causes the death of the patient.

After learning about this research, Singapore's Ministry of Health immediately changed the Covid-19 treatment protocol and gave aspirin to its positive patients. I started taking 100mg and Imromac. As a result, patients began to recover and their health began to improve. Singapore's Ministry of Health evacuated more than 14,000 patients in one day and sent them home.

After a period of scientific discovery, doctors in Singapore explained the method of treatment by saying that the disease was a global hoax, “It is nothing but intravascular coagulation (blood clots) and a method of treatment.

antibiotic tablets
      Anti-inflammatory and Take anticoagulants (aspirin).

This indicates that the disease can be cured.

According to other Singapore scientists, ventilators and an intensive care unit (ICU) were never needed. Protocols for this purpose have already been published in Singapore.

China already knows this, but has never released its report.

Share this information with your family, neighbors, acquaintances, friends and colleagues so that they can shake off the fear of Covid-19 and realize that this is not a virus, but a bacteria that has only been exposed to radiation. Only people with very low immunity should be careful. This radiation also causes inflammation and hypoxia.
    Victims should take Asprin-100mg and Apronik or Paracetamol 650mg.

Source: Singapore Ministry of Health

=======

The Ministry of Health in Singapore has debunked a claim circulating on messaging platforms that the authorities here have conducted an autopsy on a person who died of Covid-19 and discovered that it is a disease that can be treated with aspirin.

MOH put up a post on Facebook on June 7, 2021, calling out the fake news.

MOH wrote: "Singapore has not performed such an autopsy. The message states false information concerning the pathophysiology of Covid-19 infection, which is not borne out by current evidence."

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:49 am

Empty Shelves, Severe Shortages And Widespread Crop Failures Are Ahead In The Fall Of 2021

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/08/empty-shelves-severe-shortages-and-widespread-crop-failures-are-ahead-in-the-fall-of-2021.html?utm_source=Activist+Post&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0WIQzX6f90hDL93Turl3FNVCReK1v-Od7LXrW4x_7KPsfacKONr-pRxj4

By Michael Snyder

The overall mood of the nation is becoming increasingly sour with each passing day. The pandemic seems like it is never going to end, the drama unfolding in Afghanistan is one of the greatest embarrassments in modern American history, and Joe Biden’s approval rating is sinking like a rock as it becomes clear that he is completely and utterly incompetent. Unfortunately, average Americans will soon have even more to be stressed out about. As we head into the fall months, our store shelves are going to be getting emptier, shortages of products will become more widespread, and it looks like we could potentially have a very bad harvest season.

I realize that I packed a lot of really bad news into that paragraph, and some of you may be tempted to think that I am exaggerating.

So let me take this one step at a time. First, I would like to talk about crop failures. According to the Department of Agriculture, 63 percent of all U.S. spring wheat is in “poor or very poor condition”. Last year at this time, that number was sitting at just 6 percent…

Extreme heat is baking most of the U.S. North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska all contain areas of extreme drought, according to data from the U.S. Drought Monitor. North Dakota and Minnesota, in particular, are experiencing near-record lows in soil moisture, according to data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

As a result, many crops planted this spring are wilting. Some 63% of the U.S. spring wheat crop is in poor or very poor condition, versus 6% at this time last year, according to Agriculture Department data.

So does this mean that agricultural production will be below expectations?

Yes.

read more at the link
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:33 am

As an answer to Seashoreand VidyaRe vaccination in China

China Calls For Halt to Mandatory Vaccines Amid Inoculation Push
    Bloomberg News
    12 avril 2021 à 05:46 UTC+2

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-12/china-calls-for-halt-to-mandatory-vaccines-amid-inoculation-push

Last edited by mudra on Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am