tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

mudra
    mudra

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  mudra Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:20 am

Thank you for your contributions Carol and Seashore.
    It does not look like the nightmare is coming to an end.
    The make a Wish association's décision is disgusting !
    Even worse than this is the testimony of a women in the UK needing
    a kidney transplant and the hospital is refusing to give it to her because
    she did not take the experimental jab !
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 am

mudra wrote:Thank you for your contributions Carol and Seashore.

You're welcome.

I'm thinking that pulling the rug out from under vaccines will have to be done by educating the public about the bogus germ theory and the truth that diseases are not caused by viruses they're caused by toxins.  This paradigm shift may not happen in our lifetime, but any contribution we make in that direction is worthwhile, I think.

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:50 am

Secret video of senate meeting with head of TGA Brendan Murphy telling Parliament to not tell the public of their own vaccine effects coverup and that the vaccine kills people and they have no recourse from it because the government granted big pharma immunity from prosecution and compensation payouts!

https://youtu.be/iEFgavlcs-I

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:10 am

mudra wrote:
    Thank you for your contributions Carol and Seashore.
    It does not look like the nightmare is coming to an end.
    The make a Wish association's décision is disgusting !
    Even worse than this is the testimony of a women in the UK needing
    a kidney transplant and the hospital is refusing to give it to her because
    she did not take the experimental jab !

You're welcome mudra. I thought the most chilling testimony was given in one of Gene DeCode's interviews where the speaker as stating that Big Business was expecting everyone who took the jab was expected to be dead within 3 years. All four of our children took the jab irrespective of the info we sent them. All of them. And of course they're contagious with the shedding of the prion pathogenic nano bots. Of course they're all in denial.

We've been researching on how to protect ourselves and them - once they're willing to listen. The Pine Needle tea is at the top of the list. It's too late not to be exposed to the shedding pathogens anymore so the best one can do is to counter exposure by taking measures to ensure one's immune system is at top functioning levels. It would seem that humanity is under attack at multiple life threatening levels including environmental disasters of all sorts, food supply shortages, water shortages, severe weather anomalies and disease. I fully expect the Pacific Northwest to be fully engaged in massive uncontainable fires by the end of summer if the heat waves continue along with water shortages. We in unprecedented triple digits. Lightening is also a cause of fires in the forests where we live.

I keep hoping things will turn around for the better sooner than later. Meanwhile it's best to stare this situation in the face and take whatever precautions one has available while weathering the "storm".

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:07 am

RESEARCH: Dandelion leaf extract blocks spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptor

The engineered spike proteins from SARS-CoV-2 can be STOPPED by a common “weed” that is exterminated from lawns every year. A German university study found that the common dandelion (Taraxacum [...]

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-28-dandelion-leaf-extract-blocks-spike-proteins-binding-to-ace2-receptor.html

Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology, has gone public to warn against COVID-19 vaccines that contain the “SPIKE PROTEIN” (aka Pfizer).

IT IS TOXIC & THEY KNOW IT.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:15 am

Do 'COVID Jabs' Contain Magnetofection Technology?
    We’re constantly being told that everyone needs to get their ‘COVID Jab’ yet the question remains, do these ‘COVID Jabs’ contain magnetofection technology? Yes, this sounds crazy! But look no further than YouTube to see just how many videos exist of people placing magnets near where they received their COVID vaccine.

..."It is a ‘forced delivery system’ and is called by the acronym of SPIONS – Supramagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles. These particles use a lipid nanoparticle envelope to gain entry into the cells."
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/06/17/do-covid-jabs-contain-magnetofection-technology/

June 9th, 2021.

Stew Peters interviews Dr Jane Ruby who confirms the magnetic effects that Covid vaxxed people have experienced. She says it is a deliberately made substance added to the vaccines. This shows criminal intent. It was added because it is an aggressive delivery system to get it into EVERY cell of your body. The process is called ‘Magnetofection’ and is available in scientific literature such as Pubmed. It concentrates the mRNA into people’s cells and forces your body to make these synthetic mRNA instructions even in places where they shouldn’t be located within the body.

It is a ‘forced delivery system’ and is called by the acronym of SPIONS – Supramagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles. These particles use a lipid nanoparticle envelope to gain entry into the cells. It is done this way to protect mRNA because mRNA is easily degraded and this is also why the Pfizer vaccines are refrigerated at -70 degrees Fahrenheit as another form of protection.

There is a German company on the internet called ‘Chemicell’ which sells different chemicals which can make these magnetic fields around your molecules. You can buy 200 microgram vials of their product called, ‘Polymag’. These are developed and sold for research purposes only and are not to be used for human diagnostic or as a component of any drug intended for humans.

However at least Pfizer and Moderna are using this substance in their vaccines. Therefore it is vital that anyone thinking of taking a shot, obtain a full ingredient list to have full informed consent and to postpone getting the Covid Jab, as each day brings further information into the public domain. Dr Ruby is asked if this was deliberate by the manufacturers and answers that this substance doesn’t occur naturally. It had to be added into the vaccine.

Many have spoken about the Polyethelene Glycol or PEG which enables the vaccines to get through water based cell membranes as this is lipophilic – attracted to fats – but there are other places in the body where ‘God and Nature’ hadn’t intended these substances to be, but by using this delivery system of supra nanoparticles, you are creating a super delivery system which forces these substances into areas where they are not meant to be.

ScienceDirect.com explains:

Magnetofection is a very effective way of transfecting plasmid DNA into a variety of primary cells including primary neurons which are known to be notoriously difficult to transfect and very sensitive to toxicity.

Now I’m no scientist but this sounds like a rather risky procedure that magnetofection allegedly does within the human body.

Maybe this is the moment where we all begin questioning exactly what the big pharma companies are doing to us. We all know the money is not in the cure it is in treating the symptoms of the virus or disease.

Magnetofection is being used to insure delivery of dangerous mRNA spike protein technology into all organs and bone marrow. #CovidVaccine #depopulation pic.twitter.com/E8i8YUBVFO

— Black Revolutionary Propaganda (@ZuluPanther) June 9, 2021

"Why are the injections magnetic? (2 min 20 seconds) 'Magnetofection'"https://t.co/GAqKDeEQcV pic.twitter.com/amZKzhacl0

— Abrahamsson (Control Group) 🇸🇪 (@Abrahamsson_en) June 14, 2021

SO if you get the J Ab….Will You Be GloWing in The Future? Is that how they will tell if have NoT had the Jxx🤔🤔Na No MaGnEtOFecTiON RnA👇👇https://t.co/S9b4YqUWWG pic.twitter.com/V82xzQNd6H

— Carolyn2813928 (@carolyn2813928) June 14, 2021

Want to know more?

You need to check out what Clif High had to explain.

Clif explained how the magnetism was intentionally added into the vaccine as a delivery mechanism.

It’s insidious and sounds horrible, but Clif explains how it works, why they did it, and why some people’s entire body has become magnetized a few weeks after getting the poison jab.

But the good news is he doesn’t leave you there.

Clif is then asked if there’s any way to fight back….any way to “heal” your body and cleanse the toxins.

The good news?

Clif says yes, and the “prescription” is actually quite simple!

You need large doses of the right kind of Vitamin C, 10-15,000 IU’s of Vitamin D to maintain certain blood levels, and then he recommends C60.

Watch the video here from Rumble and Clif explains how the magnetism works and how you can fight back:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:01 am

Carol wrote: I fully expect the Pacific Northwest to be fully engaged in massive  uncontainable fires by the end of summer if the heat waves continue along with water shortages. We in unprecedented triple digits. Lightening is also a cause of fires in the forests where we live.

Your Location identification on the forum is no longer Hawaii?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:41 am

I heard they put a vaxx under an electron microscope. Its a Spanish research project.. and there is a video in spanish, describing their findings.

video here:
    https://odysee.com/@laquintacolumna:8/CONTENIDODELAVACUNASEG%C3%9ANINFORMEPRELIMINARUNIVERSIDADDEALMER%C3%8DA:1?

I found a link to an English speaking web site, reporting the findings..
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/06/no-biological-content-in-pfize.html

Spanish researchers put the Pfizer vaccine under an electron microscope and found it contains 99% graphene oxide and hardly anything else.

My first reaction to the headline is that the mRNA was supposedly nano, encased in PEG.. so maybe the PEG obscured the mRNA.. but the summary report suggests otherwise:

Suspicions of the two researchers turned out true. There is almost NO Biological matter in the Pfizer covid-19 vial. What the lab in the University of Almeria found has nothing to do with mRNA. The main matter found was a substance more alike to nanoparticles of graphene or a very similar nanomaterial. Extraction and quantification of mRNA in the sample, identified that 99% of the whole substance inside the vial was highly probable graphene oxide or something very similar, just very few genetic material was found.

Until now, no lipid nanocapsules were identified

The study mentions that there is a reduced form of graphene oxide (GO) when graphene oxide is mixed with hydrogen it becomes MAGNETIC (MGO) it is also known as reduced graphene oxide (this happens when it is injected blood too)

Graphene oxide layers from scientific literature and from a commercial graphene oxide sample compared against the microscopy performed on the Pfizer sample show identical patterns in both electron and optical microscopy, letting no gap to doubts we talk about the same material.
    The study offers solid evidence of possible graphene derivatives because the structure saw in the microscopy is characteristic. Academics who previously worked with graphene oxide were consulted and agreed there is no doubt about the presence of graphene oxide in the vial.

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 31 Graohi10
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:35 am

Jim Stone is calling this ^ BS. (though it looks like he hasnt seen the Spanish report yet)

from his web site http://82.221.129.208/.uk2.html

FACT: If the Pfizer vax was mostly graphene, it would be JET BLACK.
    In fact, if it had even one half of one percent graphene, it would be JET BLACK. It's a clear yellowish liquid in the vials, I am not even going to the graphene topic, it is PURE BULLSHIT.
    HERE IS LIQUID GRAPHENE. ENOUGH OF THE B.S. ABOUT IT BEING IN THE SHOTS, my god whoever started this hoax was really praying for stupidity.

The hoax story goes like this: Graphene is magnetic, and is what is causing the magnets to stick. That's a load of crap. Graphene is PARAMAGNETIC and does not exert enough of that effect to show up in a practical sense at all. Someone is laughing their butts off at the people that are passing the graphene shot hoax along because you can look right at the vials and see they are not black, and/or have no black sediment in them. Any photos of liquid graphene that might be transparent ALWAYS has the graphene settled out in the bottom of the vial, to be shaken when used.

Someone wants the legit magnet stick vids fully discredited, so they are launching hoaxes like graphene in the shots and then falsely claiming graphene is highly magnetic when it is exactly the opposite, and weakly the opposite! Someone is throwing a hail mary into the path of ignorance and hoping for someone to trip.

To add insult to injury, whoever fronted the "magnetic graphene" hoax probably relied on this report or similar which clearly states that though graphene CAN be made to become magnetic, it can only be caused to at extremely high pressures. You know, like what is in a vaccine vial? NOT. And high blood pressure won't cut it either!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Vidya there is more to this graphene and a possible reason for it being part of the vial:

See my post: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10033p725-covid-1984-a-global-9-11#153302

The Andalusian biostatistician Ricardo Delgado who hosts an online program called La Quinta Columna. (the fifth row) and his partner Dr. Jose Luis Sevillano (a family doctor) analyzed the undeniable magnetic phenomenon present in most vaccinated people.
    They found that graphene oxide nano particles are actually compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search the synapses and attach to them.
    Graphene nanoparticles were excitable through frequencies-generating behavioral changes in the subjects. To be more exact: graphene nanoparticles find resonance in the frequency of 41,6 GHz microwaves of the 5G technology.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:02 pm

I don't know if people who took the jab will be dead in 3 years as Gene Decode says Carol.This is pure speculation.

Except for a few vitamins and a balanced diet I have little attention on the  preservation of my body. But I find it disturbing that some self elected authority would  have the power to decide for me what I should do with it.
    Pine needle tea can't be bad for one as it contains plenty of nutrients. I recently posted a recipe for it
    in the Healthy living sub forum. The work of Dr Jennifer Daniels on Terpentine ( pine needle essence ) is also worth studying.

But what makes sense to me is that the greatest weakness at the moment is the use of cell phones.
    without them the global transhumanist control plan falls dead. At the same time its our tool to share unbiased info... scratch
    To my knowledge what is taking place on earth with the Covid crisis and now the experimental jab is pure madness whose extent we don't know yet. From its onset in Wuhan in early 2020 I felt drawn to investigate the matter further and reporting on it. This appeared to be fully justified and continues to be for when smoke and flames are coming out of the house we better pay attention.

We begin to see  where all this is heading.
    Now what I find really encouraging is that we count so much more people in the alternative field than ever. Thanks to Covid , doctors, scientists, lawyers, nutritionists and common folks are now also seeing the abuses of power of governments and health institutions and are taking action.
    The game is not over yet .
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:36 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:02 am

https://truth11.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/5.7-study-on-electromagnetism-of-vaccinated-persons-in-luxembourg_6edfa.pdf

tested magnetism on folk.. 0 / 30 without vaccine.. no magnetism

29/30 with vaccine were magnetic..

Conclusion:
     It was found that vaccinated individuals do give off an electromagnetic field and that the earlier the individuals were vaccinated, the stronger the field they gave off. This sensation  and appraisal, which is purely a tactile experience when the shoulder magnet is applied and removed, should be verified much more accurately with much more precise equipment.

 Individuals are interested in the experiment out of curiosity and then when they see that the magnet clings onto their skin, they become dubious at first, then they suddenly become cold.
    Some of them even become extremely nervous, even completely shocked.

 During the exchanges, people clearly express their dismay by saying afterwards that they are taken as hostages. Many acknowledge that this injection is non-consensual and that at no time were they given rational explanations, even if only from the point of view of the benefit risk balance. After reflection and discussion, they then describe this act as: "mistake, madness, loophole, solution, or even blackmail".

 The survey is stopped for reasons of conscience and morals because the investigator is no longer able to cope with the helplessness of people whose faces become petrified when they realise that they have been injected with a substance of which they know nothing.

The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people who are wondering what is happening to them. People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.

These effects and expressions usually occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.
    For the respondents, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep malaise when they realise afterwards that they may have done something irreparable. The act of vaccination being an irreversible act.

To the question, is it true that people present an electromagnetic effect after having undergone at least one act of vaccination, the answer is affirmative and yes, indeed, individuals do become electromagnetic on the injection zone at least.

Here we will not answer for the responsibility of each party, but it is certain that if paramagnetic nanoparticles (nanocarriers or magnetic beads) have entered the composition of these so-called vaccines, it is a safe bet that we will very quickly hear about an unprecedented health disaster.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:28 am

Australia

Sweeping retail changes as QR codes, check-ins become mandatory

Supermarket giants like Coles and Woolworths – along with standard workplaces – will now have to enforce mandatory QR code check-ins, as part of sweeping changes across Australia.

States are desperate to try and track the movement of the fast-moving Delta strain that’s plunged millions of Australians into lockdown.

A locked-down New South Wales will impose compulsory check-in rules across the state from early July, with Tasmania following suit on Wednesday afternoon.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/06/30/qr-code-check-ins-mandatory/

. Checking in with QR Codes

Checking in at venues and facilities helps with contact tracing and keeps Victoria safe and open.

Changes to restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria

The Victorian Government has announced the further easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 11:59pm Thursday 1 July.

For a detailed overview of the changes, see the Table of Restrictions (PDF) at the bottom of the Statement from the Acting Premier

On this page
    How to check-in
    Why do I need to check-in?
    Do I need to check out? How long is my visit recorded for?
    How will contact tracers know how long I visited a venue for?  
    How many times do I need to check-in to my office each day?  
    Where do I need to check-in?
    Why do I need to check in at work?
    What if I’m only dropping off or picking up from a venue?
    What information is collected when I check-in?
    How is my information used?
    Do I need to download anything to check-in?
    What is a QR code?
    My phone won’t scan. How do I check-in?
    What if I don’t want to check-in?
    What is Kiosk check-in?
    Will businesses be fined if they are not operating QR code check-in system?
    What penalties apply to businesses that fail to comply?
    Who decides the QR Code check-in requirements?
    Who enforces QR Code check-in requirements?
    Who can I call if I need help? .

https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checking-qr-codes

COVID SAfe Check-In:
    Frequently asked questions for businesses

https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/329414/20210705-COVID-SAfe-Check-In-FAQs-for-Businesses-FINAL.pdf
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:38 pm

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:46 am

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:53 am

Whitney Webb is an excellent investigative reporter.  

In the Comments of the Bitchute video is a link to a YouTube channel.  I wonder how long it will remain on YouTube.  

Corona committee - alternative channel

Description

The Corona Committee was founded by four lawyers. He is taking evidence on the corona crisis and the measures. Find out more about the committee: https://corona-ausschuss.de Anonymous information to the Corona committee: https://securewhistleblower.com Telegram committee: https://t.me/s/Corona_Ausausschuss Telegram OVALmedia: https: http://t.me/s/OVALmedia The work of the committee is only possible through your donation. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to issue donation receipts. Attorney's sand account / trust account: Attorney Dr. Reiner Füllmich Purpose: “Donation Corona Committee” IBAN: DE06 3701 0050 0989 9305 04 BIC: PBNKDEFFXXX ____________________ The Corona Committee is the producer of the live streams and is responsible for the content. OVALmedia Berlin GmbH is responsible for the technical transmission. Please also support OVALmedia. Transfer: OVALmedia Berlin GmbH Volksbank Lippstadt IBAN: DE82416601240017170703

https://www.youtube.com/c/CoronaAusschussAusweichkanal/about

mudra likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:36 am

MUSICIANS SUFFERING FROM DETRIMENTAL REACTIONS TO VACCINES? SHAKING, CONFUSION, LOSS OF CONTROL

First published at 01:02 UTC on July 2nd, 2021.

Tim Truth

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/qsqOliWyhidn/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:01 am

NEW NORMAL WATCH: #303 CARE WORKER JANELLE IS SUFFERING AFTER SECOND DOSE OF PFIZER GENE KILL

First published at 15:15 UTC on July 4th, 2021.

Adverse Reactions To The New Normal

Credit to InspiringMinds

Janelle is an age care worker and suffered severe reactions after second jab

Bitchute link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:27 am

BY OCTOBER KILL SHOTS TO BE MADE COMPULSORY FOR CARE HOME WORKERS - CARE HOMES FACE STAFF LEAVING!

First published at 15:44 UTC on July 4th, 2021.

New Normal Watch: #304

Sky News:

Vaccines to be compulsory for care home workers

Workers in care homes are to be required to take the coronavirus vaccine in order to remain in their jobs under new rules.

BBC London:

Care homes face staff exodus over vaccinations

A care home manager from north London has said he thinks he will lose staff after the government said all carers must have the Covid-19 vaccine.

Jonathan Beacham, who manages Eastbrook House in Enfield, said trying to persuade reluctant staff to have the jab put him in a "difficult position".

London has the highest number of unvaccinated care home staff in the UK.

Alpa Patel reports.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vXQAtCIXC0Vw/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:41 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:04 am

DR. MICHAEL YEADON INTERVIEWED - THE AWAKENING 3

First published at 17:32 UTC on July 4th, 2021.

Credit to TCN TV Network

This is a must-watch interview!

The first attempt was mysteriously compromised, so we had to do a second unannounced interview in order to bring this to you and what we got was unexpected!

If you've ever had any doubts, or needed the right information to put everything into proper context, this is the interview! We sat down with former Pfizer Vice President and Chief of Science, Dr. Michael Yeadon for his final interview.

Bitchute link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:36 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:31 pm

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 pm