tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Swanny
    Swanny

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Swanny Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:22 pm

I agree. We are immortal, we just use different bodies :)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm

'Body and Soul' seems to be a deceptive mystery. What is the purpose of 'Human Physicality' if a 'Soul + Nothing' is so much better?? What if some of us transition from 'Human Physicality' to 'Reptilian Physicality' (or perhaps the other way around)?? Alex Collier seems to have some insight into this matter. As I've said so many times, Edgar Mitchell spoke to me of "Survival of Information" rather than "Survival of Soul" regarding 'Life After Death' or 'Life After Life'. An Individual of Interest I spoke with was dead-set against Humanity and thought we should exist as 'Soul + Nothing'. Would an Extermination Accomplish This Goal?? If Humanity Commits Suicide Will Our Souls Go Straight to Hell?? People Wonder Why I Talk to Myself and Seem to Have My Head Up My @$$!! If We Reincarnate as Hermaphrodite-Reptilians We Can Go $crew Ourselves!! I've repeatedly stated my suspicions that Earth (and Possibly the Whole Solar System) have a Regime and/or Governmental-System which is at least 5,000 years old (and probably much older) so 'Draining the Swamp' might be nearly impossible in 'Purgatory Incorporated'. Theodicy, Original-Sin, and the Perfect-Law of the Lord should be studied 24/7 by the Best and Brightest Throughout the Solar System. I have insufficient-information and pathetic-capabilities, making it impossible for me to get to the bottom of much of anything. If We Live in a Direct-Democracy Artificial-Intelligence Solar-System Supercomputer-Matrix we might've Screwed Ourselves!! We might all be Ancient-Hermaphrodites!! What if the Matrix is Slowly Being Turned-Off?? Status Quo Ante Bellum??

What if NO ONE Will Emerge from the Final-Judgment Without Serious Guilt and Embarrassment (Especially Me)?? What if Situation-Ethics Plays a HUGE Role in the Final-Judgment?? I attended a lecture by Dr. Joseph Fletcher (and spoke with him privately). He was one of the pioneer-proponents of Situation-Ethics. What Would Bishop Pike Write?? Consider the movie 'Trading Places' with Dan Aykroyd. What if the Rich Reincarnate as the Poor?? What if the Poor Reincarnate as the Rich?? The First Shall be Last and the Last Shall be First?? Imagine being in the shoes of other people (historically and presently). Think of the movie 'Defending Your Life' with Meryl Streep. Watching documentaries is highly-instructional regarding understanding Earth and Humanity in This Present Darkness. Are the Ethics and Law in the Bible REALLY As Good As It Gets?? What is the Perfect Law of the Lord?? Conservative SDA's talk about Christological and Eschatological PERFECTION But What is the Reality?? Do We Have an Ethical and Legal Problem of Biblical Proportions?? What if the Investigative-Judgment Began with the War in Heaven?? Take your time answering these questions.

I've suggested that extremes of Belief and Unbelief are a False-Dichotomy and that the Truth probably resides Somewhere in the Middle (but I don't know exactly where). Instead of Going to Heaven or Hell, What If We Reside in Purgatory Incorporated for All-Eternity?? What if this involves occasionally moving to another Solar System when the Sun is about to Go Super-Nova??!! What if we Fight for Survival for All-Eternity?? I Know I Don't Know. What Would the Vatican Say?? What Would the Agencies Say?? What Would the Corporations Say?? You Might Be VERY Shocked and Surprised!! Despite my online-bravado I really don't wish to mess with these guys and gals. On the other hand, some of us MUST attempt to comprehend our predicament, regardless of the consequences. What if the Kingdom of God is the New World Order??

People speak of an Eternity in Heaven. People speak of Burning Forever in the Flames of Hell. But do People speak of Living Forever in Purgatory?? What if we get Reincarnated for All-Eternity in an existence which is neither heavenly or hellish?? How many preachers promote the concept of Eternal-Purgatory?? What if the Real-Deal God doesn't believe in God, Heaven, or Hell?? What if God Created Purgatory?? What if God is a Galactic Business-Being Presiding Over a Universe-Wide Purgatory Incorporated?? What if Purgatory contains aspects of Heaven and Hell, yet is Fundamentally Purgatory in Nature?? What if Pain is the Cost of Doing Business in the Universe?? What if Pain Builds Character?? Do Humans Thrive on Chaos?? What if God Created a Universe-Wide Supercomputer-Matrix to Manage the Insanity?? What if a Supercomputer-Matrix is for Management and Survival Purposes?? What if Earth and Humanity are NOT Simulations?? What if the Reprehensible is Essential?? What if We Can't Win Long-Term?? What if Anna and the V's are an Integral-Part of the Supercomputer-Matrix?? What if the Universe is Stranger Than We CAN Think??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 pm

'Defending Your Life' with Meryl Streep was a good movie and seems to incorporate a number of real possible beyond 3d life scenarios.

Each of my NDE were a bit different and each memorable. It's not worth worrying about.. and I choose to keep my mind as uncluttered as possible. No TV. No radio. No newspapers. Limited viewing of anything negative on the net. To pass time some of the Prime Time Korean dramas focusing on spiritual attainment, enlightenment and just sheer imagination are far more entertaining than anything the West could ever dream up. The current one is titled Destiny of the White Snake: An immortal being falls in love with a human who is destined to be alone in this fantasy folk tale saga. Can the two live peacefully together, or will fate tear them apart. There are 61 episodes. I can't even begin to think of the stuff they come up with. Or the challenges the various humans, demons and spiritual beings undergo. Being in Korean with English subtitle, no mind-control hidden agenda embedded in the language is there when viewing this.

It's much more fun exploring new spiritual fantasy horizons available in different Asian cultures.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1SfSxSzPc&feature=youtu.be&t=501
    Trump: Democrats are trying to find people that hate me

President Trump speaks with reporters ahead of his trip to Georgia. Trump talks the latest in the Democrats’ impeachment probe, Jeff Sessions’ senate run and former NYC mayor Bloomberg’s potential 2020 run.

VIDEO: President Trump: "You know what happened and you know what I did? I caught the Swamp. I caught them all. Nobody else could have done that

VIDEO: President Trump: "It's called the Swamp. And you
    know what happened and you know what I did? A big favor. I
    caught the Swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what
    happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught
    all of this corruption that was going on. And nobody else
    could have done it."

BOOM

I CAUGHT THE SWAMP

I CAUGHT THEM ALL

A CONFIDENT
    President @realDonaldTrump
    telling the world HE HAS IT ALL
    #QAnon #PANIC #WWG1WGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB3OIsdT8I8&feature=emb_logo
    The Still Report: Joe diGenova - People Will Be Indicted!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUGj1MAGihs&feature=emb_logo
    [CB] Backed Into Corner, Patriots Are In Control, Next Move Will Be Interesting - Episode 2018a

Report date: 11.11.2019

The BREXIT is now proceeding forward, Nigel Farage is set to boost Boris Johnson in the election, the [CB] are now backed into a corner, next move will be interesting. The Patriots are gaining control over the economy, this is just the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JByqsgu50&feature=emb_logo
    Report Will Be Damning, Criminal Referrals Coming, Hammer Is The Key To The Coup - Episode 2018b

X22Report & Uncensored Headlines: [CB] Backed into Corner, Next Move Will Be Highly Interesting | Nikki Haley Claims Rex Tillerson & John Kelley Tried to Recruit Her to Undermine POTUS.

Report date: 11.11.2019

The [DS] is now struggling, the fake impeachment is about to fall apart, the report is coming out and there will be criminal referrals, this will hit the fake impeachment hard, but the [DS]/MSM will try to spin it. 8kun is online, Q started to post again, America will be unified again. The hammer is the key to the coup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzbxsnHNftc&feature=emb_logo
    Indictments Coming, We Are Now Nearing T Minus Zero - Episode 2019b

Report date: 11.12.2019

The [DS] is doing exactly what the patriots want them to do, they are exposing themselves to the public while destroying themselves at the same time. The cast of characters are all part of the same [DS] group and the WB now has a WB reporting them. The world is changing the people are realizing who the real enemy is. Q drops more bread, lets us know that indictments are coming, we are now counting down and we are nearing t minus zero.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 pm

I seem to be making everyone angry on this site, so perhaps this is a bad time to post the following video (part 1 of 3) regarding Trump and Russia. I can't stop thinking about Mr. Edgars in Babylon 5, speaking from the 23rd century about regime-changes in our time (some of which hadn't taken place when the episode was made around 2000).

1917: The Russians come to power.

1939: The Nazis come to power.

2013: The Russians come to power.

2025: The Iraqis (Babylon) come to power.

2112: The French come to power.

What if Ancient Babylon and/or Egypt and/or Rome (perhaps more recently in the form of the Jesuits) have been running the world (and possibly the whole solar system) for thousands of years (using various individuals, nations, and movements as fronts)?? I've speculated that the UN and the City-States are ALL run by a Single Power Center such as HAL 9000 (for better or worse, I know not). I could say more, but I'd sort of like to live a while longer...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoP9y5o4raI&feature=emb_logo
    AG Barr slams the Left's constant efforts to undermine the president in a speech to the Federalist Society!

AG Bill Barr: "Immediately after President Trump won election, opponents inaugurated what they call 'The Resistance' and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver to sabotage the functioning of the executive branch."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqqAQKrYcYw&feature=emb_logo

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-flag
    Trump Warning! Military Tribunals to Convict Democrats for Treason!

Seems were are reaching a Point where the Military needs to step in Protect Trump and Arrest Traitors.. Mike Skidmore

What I’m afraid of if they can’t impeach him they’re going to try to kill it behind closed doors that’s what I’m afraid of I pray every day for protection around our president he is a good man. Tim Miller

Democrats have been figuring out a way to cheat their way into 2020 just watch they will pull out all stops and steal it. Mike M.

When are the Americans going to say enough is enough? When the Deep State knocks on your door and drags you and your family to the FEMA camps to be executed? In the name of God America wake – up C.O.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:27 am

Swanny wrote:Immortality being made available publicly....... For those with money. Lots of money. People like the royals and rothschilds etc
    Not the likes of us

Well look at this way Swanny. The rich tend to be spiritually improvised and need more time to get their spiritual act together.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 am

President Trump Impeachment Coup Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBg3vLjWePI

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:05 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-flag

Q is back
    https://qanon.pub

Nov 16 2019

Nov 16 2019 14:41:22 (EST)

https://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-commander
    How do 'select' bad actors attempt comms w/o SIGINT collection?
    Rebellion or Empire?
    Private [invite only] faction(s)?
    Dark > Light

Q

Nov 16 2019 14:11:27 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/conservativma/status/1168180896102588421
    This was during a 9/11 ceremony in 2011, as a honor guard respected our American flag,
    Michelle turns to Hussein & says:
    "All this for a damn flag". Look at his expression as he nods in agreement.

Many who 'represent' us, do not love us.
    Q

Nov 16 2019 13:21:10 (EST)
    For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
    There is no escaping God.

Q

Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST)
    The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.

A Higher Loyalty [Y].

Hunters become the Hunted.
    Treason.
    Sedition.

How do you remove a liability?

Six o' clock can be dangerous.
    Family proud?

Q

Nov 15 2019

Nov 15 2019 15:04:34 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/stormypatriot21/status/1195416791431995392
    "Whistle Blower Traps"
    [Mar 4 2018]
    'Trap' keyword select provided…..
    Whole or (parts) - break/break
    You have more than you know.
    Future proves past.

Q

Nov 15 2019 14:30:05 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/pryerlee/status/1195369451887190017

Do you believe in coincidences?

Mathematically impossible?

Date ‘public’ became aware?

Date ‘anons’ became aware?

Reconcile.
    Do you think we are targeted and attacked by the largest media co's in the world because we're a LARP?
    Logical thinking.

Q

Nov 15 2019 13:38:28 (EST)
    What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trap
    Enjoy the show!
    Q

Nov 14 2019

Nov 14 2019 19:39:27 (EST)
    AUS, IT, UK co-op DOJ (Barr, Durham, CLAS 1-4)

HUMINT, SIGINT, etc.
    Non_FVEY official chan [US senior person(s) req given sensitive nature of 'target' re: presidential nominee(s) - POTUS + Cruz [CLAS 1-4]]

Who gave the order(s)?

Who signed?

Papered per normal NATSEC?

Comms to/from F + Domestic?

F2F 1-4 US person(s) initiate scope memo.
    US AMB 1 & 2 NSA unmask req.
    NSA > US AMB 1 & 2 > AUS, IT, UK (Australia, Italy, Britain)

[special order per DIR [CLAS 1-9] AUTH unmask per US AMB]

[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]

C_A domestic assist w/ rogue FBI to avoid US law [non_op domestic]?

C_A HUMINT domestic placement > T campaign [1-3 jumps primary target], T WH spy_insertion NATSEC C, personal advisor(s), cabinet?

C_A organized under DNI?

2010 - 2017 [Clapper] [bulk]

2017 - 2019 [Coats] [sleeper/prevent [black op] release of incriminating docs]
    Q

Nov 13 2019

Nov 13 2019 17:21:13 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MK0j765ko4
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
    Prepare.
    For God & Country.
    For Humanity.
    We FIGHT!

Q

Nov 13 2019 17:09:44 (EST)
    http://www.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion/qresearch/catalog.html

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Prepare.

For God & Country.

For Humanity.

We FIGHT!

Q

Nov 13 2019 14:04:59 (EST)
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/company-co-founded-nancy-pelosis-son-charged-secur/?
    Follow the family.
    Q

Nov 13 2019 13:32:54 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KfU5ifhqE
    Follow the family.

Nov 13 2019 11:54:51 (EST)
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2017-07-20%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20%28Ukraine%20DNC%20FARA%29.pdf

Read carefully.
    Re-read carefully.

Spy_insert [EC] known?

Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.

What do these people have in common?

Pelosi's son
    Kerry's son
    Romney's son
    Biden's son

Hint: Geo location: Ukraine

Hint: Energy

Coincidence?

When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
    Nothing can stop what is coming.
    Nothing!

Q

Nov 13 2019 11:15:54 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/SeekretAgent/status/1194312252104544256
    What are the odds of that?

Coincidence?

The TRUTH is right in front of you.

Q

Nov 13 2019 11:00:18 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/saracarterdc/status/1182260148334661632?lang=en

[Jul 8 2019]
    "SURV of SC/JS terminated." - Q

Relevant to upcoming 'DECLAS' events?

SIGINT FVEY/Domestic.

1/100?

But, the ‘narrative’ suggests nothing is accurately ‘forecasted’ and this is simply a big ‘conspiracy’ theory [looney].
    Ask yourself a very basic question – would the FAKE NEWS complex [NYT, WASHPOST, NBC, ABC, BBC, ………………………………………………………….] attack us if we weren’t a ‘real’ threat?

Ask yourself a very basic question – why is the ‘forum’ where [drops] are made under constant attack?

Narrative: De-platform necessary ‘because’ precursor to violent acts posted there prior to carry-out.
    Precursor postings occurred on 4ch? FB? Twitter? Reddit? IG? …………..
    Push to de-platform?
    Why only 8ch?

[Bonus Question: Was the time of the posting pre/post actual ‘event’]
    Logical thinking.
    [Mar 20 2019]
    “Increase in attacks (de-platform, shill infiltration, MSM/Fake MAGA direct, link(s) to terrorism/acts of violence) only demonstrates validity and close proximity to JUSTICE [PAIN].” - Q
    Boomerang.
    You are witnessing the largest ‘organized’ disinformation campaign to ever be perpetuated on the public.
    Trust yourself.
    Be free in your thoughts.
    THE GREAT AWAKENING
    RETURN POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
    It’s been a long time since we’ve had a non-corrupt President who works on behalf of the American people and not himself.
    America is no longer for sale.

Q

Nov 11 2019

Nov 11 2019 20:56:17 (EST)
    Indictments coming.
    [2019]

Q

Nov 11 2019 20:02:56 (EST)

Once C_A always C_A?
    Former C_A elected to Congress?
    Former C_A running for Congress?
    Former C_A running for Senate?
    Former C_A elected to Senate?
    Former C_A elected to Presidency?

Define ‘black op’ [clandestine]

Once C_A always C_A?

@Snowden pre_NSA?

@Snowden base of ops [geo location]?

Whistleblower(s) vs. POTUS?

Former C_A?

Define ‘black op’ [clandestine]

What happens if rogue elements of US AB[C] intel agency target [to insert] US political system [President, VP, House, Senate, NSC, US Amb., etc.] in ‘black op’ designated to control friend vs. foe targeting [self-preservation]?

NSA v C_A

Q

Nov 11 2019 19:49:10 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/fillasaufical/status/1194044070039085057
    Project Looking Glass?
    Going Forward in Order to Look Back
    Q

Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
    GOOG whistleblower
    Project DeepMind?
    “AI Manhattan Project.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/10/14/whistleblower-google-is-developing-ai-for-planetary-surveillance/

[Feb 18 2018]
    “Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q

Q

Nov 11 2019 19:21:54 (EST)
    [Jun 12 2018]

"Would you believe Hussein tried to call Kim prior to the Summit?
    He did not have his updated phone number." - Q

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7597821/Trump-claims-Obama-tried-call-Kim-Jong-11-times-no-respect-dictator-wouldnt-answer.html

Previous # tracked [SURV] by a select dedicated team?

# breakdown pre/post POTUS elect?

Relevant to future upcoming events.

Q

Nov 11 2019 18:51:58 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/duffing_it_up/status/1194039578753003521
    MSM constant attacks?
    Ask yourself, why?

Q

Nov 11 2019 18:23:51 (EST)
    "Calm Before the Storm." - POTUS

Month/Day 'Q' public campaign initiated?

Month/Day 'Durham' initiated?

What famous crime family did Durham target?

"Also spearheaded mob prosecutions of the [Gambino], Genovese and Patriarca crime families."

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1918738,00.html

What AB[C] agency did Durham target?

How are messages sent?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/frank-cali-murder-mafia-boss-qanon-motive-anthony-comello-861777/
    [Dec 12 2018]
    "What if there's another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?" - Q
    5:5?
    Be ready, Patriots.

Q

Nov 11 2019 17:55:38 (EST)
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "What we seek is the reign of law, based upon the consent of the governed and sustained by the organized opinion of mankind."
    -Woodrow Wilson
    "Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Q

Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
    /agg_image_failure/
    /route_DoD_11.11.18/
    America Will Be Unified Again.
    Future Proves Past.

Q

Nov 11 2019 16:03:38 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/JustInformU/status/1190726730052276224
    Q

Nov 11 2019 13:30:02 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/stormypatriot21/status/1193957884700299264
    Q

Nov 11 2019 12:56:06 (EST)
    /agg_recir_deC/
    Q

Nov 11 2019 12:46:22 (EST)
    /deC/
    Q

Nov 2 2019

Nov 2 2019 18:25:13 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/status/1190742277771202560
    https://twitter.com/SayWhenLA/status/1190757918712434689
    RIG FOR RED
    Q

Nov 2 2019 15:28:23 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZejBRSAO8
    Q

Nov 2 2019 15:02:04 (EST)
    /SEC_config_A/1
    /SEC_config_A1/2
    /SEC_config_A2/3
    /SEC_config_D/1
    /SEC_config_D1/2
    /SEC_run_COMM]s/
    /SAFE_2/
    /DoD_route_1-9/
    /DoD_route_10-19/
    /DoD_route_20-29/
    /DoD_route_9999999/
    /DoD_pack_1-99/
    Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:50 am

Sundance from the CTH Now Stating Publically Multiple Times that the Effort to Destroy Our President is an ACTUAL COUP by the PENTAGON and CIA

Here is the latest quote from: [link to https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/16/house-releases-transcripts-from-jennifer-williams-and-tim-morrison-depositions/#more-176285 ]

It is almost certain that Lt. Col. Vindman was the source (#1) for the CIA report produced by Eric Ciaramella as part of an aligned Pentagon and CIA operation to remove President Trump from office.

Look at the very last paragraph for the quote.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/16/house-releases-transcripts-from-jennifer-williams-and-tim-morrison-depositions/#more-176285

Here is Sundance's first reference to the Pentagon involvement:

"The word “coup” shifted to a new level of formalized meaning last week when members of the political resistance showed up to remove President Trump wearing military uniforms.

Not only did U.S. military leadership remain silent to the optics and purpose, but in the testimony of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman he admits to giving instructions to ignore the instructions from a sitting United States President.

In the absence of push-back from the Joint Chiefs, from this moment forth, the impression is tacit U.S. military support for the Vindman objective."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/09/the-coup-against-a-sitting-u-s-president-became-official-on-october-29th-2019/

Sundance says,

"There is a code within the military whereby you never put your leadership into a position of compromise; ie. “never compromise your leadership”. In this example, President Trump cannot remove Vindman from the White House NSC advisory group due to political ramifications and appearances… The Joint Chiefs certainly recognize this issue; it is the very type of compromise they are trained to remove. Yet they do nothing to remove the compromise. They do nothing to assist."
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/16/a-seditious-conspiracy-lt-col-vindman-cia-whistleblower-source-1-shaped-false-summary-of-april-trump-zelensky-phone-call/#more-176244

"The United States Military is collaborating with the CIA to remove a U.S. President from office."
    Sundance (CTH)  ← November 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1031After Rep. Elise Stefanik
    Highlights Ambassador Yovanovitch False Statement – Stefanik Becomes a Target… →
    A Seditious Conspiracy – Lt. Col. Vindman, CIA “Whistleblower” Source #1, Shaped False Summary of April Trump-Zelensky Phone Call…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/16/a-seditious-conspiracy-lt-col-vindman-cia-whistleblower-source-1-shaped-false-summary-of-april-trump-zelensky-phone-call/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcjwV4UI38&feature=emb_logo
    SerialBrain2: Rosenstein, Kelly and Tillerson started the coup.
    Adam Schiff is only trying to finish it.

Q is back!

How about celebrating with another SB2 confirmation from POTUS?

The Maestro confirmed my decode entitled “The Whistleblower: a C_A operation planned and ordered by HUSSEIN” with a tweet posted on November 9 2019 at 10:44 AM. Enjoy: Img1 – Mir1

From my previous posts, we know the C_A whistleblower was activated for a coup that was planned and ordered by HUSSEIN.

What if I told you that the comms revealed the identity of other bad actors that are positioned higher than the whistleblower in the coup chain of command?

Did you catch Nikki Haley’s explosive revelation in her new book that John Kelly and Rex Tillerson tried to recruit her to undermine POTUS? Let’s watch: until 7:30

As you can see, John Kelly and Rex Tillerson were trying to save HUSSEIN’s Iran deal and were therefore working to preserve the classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria that we went through in previous decodes:

Q1306 What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria? What if the program never ceased?

Nikki Haley also revealed that Tillerson went behind POTUS’ back to release half of the aid to Palestine. If you’ve paid attention, you know the Palestinian issue is a hoax, a MOS/C_A/MI-6 deception created to justify US aid that never reaches the Palestinian populations and that is diverted to finance black ops in order to maintain conflict zones for the facilitation of child trafficking and other criminal activities.

This is a fascinating subject that I’ll write about one day, God willing. It starts with the hijacking of the Mufti of Jerusalem position by the MI-6 and the Hitler connection. When Bibi tried to talk about it, HUSSEIN asked him to stop…

For now, we’ll just deduce that John Kelly and Rex Tillerson were working for C_A interests.

To go further and find the connection with the whistleblower operation, we need to analyze the last tweets the Maestro dropped on November 10 2019, the starting point being where he mentions Nikki Haley’s book.

Before we dive into these tweets, do you like Greek Mythology? Do you know the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice? Here is a summary: video

We are now equipped to decode the first tweet: Img2 – Mir2

As you can see, with Orpheus, the Maestro confirms Nikki Haley’s allegations on the lack of trust he had in Kelly and Tillerson. Future proves past. Both of them attacked the Maestro with disgraceful remarks. Rex Tillerson allegedly stated POTUS was a moron, to which the Maestro responded: “let’s have an IQ test”: video

Are you ready Rex? Here is the IQ test: Img3 – Mir3

So Rex, did you solve or is your brain still trapped in corporate linear thinking? You should know better: pipelines are never straight lines…

Let’s now take a closer look at John Kelly. He kind of gave it away when he stated months after he was fired that he would have served under Clinton if she’d won in 2016: article Let’s also notice how the Fake News unanimously tried to sell the fact that no one wanted his job after he was fired link. Knowing this, what do we do? Yes, we decode the Maestro’s tweets referring to his departure and discover the real reason he was let go: Img4 – Mir4

We now have strong confirmations that Nikki Haley’s statement about John Kelly and Rex Tillerson are true. Let’s look at the second tweet of the series and find out where the snake that bit Eurydice was hiding: Img5 – Mir5

The Maestro gave us an additional clue at his rally in Monroe, Louisiana on November 6 2019. Let’s watch until 18:14

Here is the Washington Post article the Maestro is referring to: Img6 – Mir6

Let’s decode the article and discover their agenda for the coming months and who their secret hero is: Img7 – Mir7

Try This Egyptian Copper Secret! You'll Never Believe What It Does Until You See the Blood Video!
    Are you surprised they are secretly referring to Hitler to galvanize their troops? You should not:

Q1941 Was ‘Nazism’ ever truly destroyed? Was it merely a sub-division within a larger organization? One finger attached to a hand? Did ANTIFA organically form? Flag design coincidence? Socialist push in US/WW coincidence? Global power struggle.

I asked you in the past, I’ll ask you again: who won WW2?

Can you see through the veils and understand the meaning of the EU Commission’s first president being Hitler’s former Secretary of State?

In a previous article, I told you about the creation of the European Union by the C_A (quietly declassified) and the following:

The EU was created and firstly presided by a Nazi in 1958. His name was Walter Hallstein. He was the Dean of the University of Rostock in 1936 and in June 1938, Hitler and Mussolini commissioned him to create Das Neue Europa, the ‘New Europe’. He was captured by American troops in 1944 and in 1951 they recycled him as Germany’s Secretary of State under Konrad Adenauer. From there, he ‘microwaved’ his 1938 project which became the basis of the EU as we know it today. To make sure the EU Commission would take the direction the Cabal wanted, his puppet masters appointed him as its first president! So you think the Nazis lost WW2?! Think again. I summarized the work of French presidential candidate Francois Asselineau in this video (French)

Ask yourself a simple question: how in the world did Germany, after losing WW1, with a country in ruins and a destroyed economy become the world’s biggest military threat 15 years later? Where did the money come from? If this success story was real, shouldn’t this economic model be the find of the century? They’ll never tell you what really happened in the schools they control. The truth is Hitler was financed by a network of US businessmen activated by the Cabal. One of them was Prescott Bush, GW Bush’s grandfather: video

So you thought the US was immune to Nazism? How about Operation Paperclip? How about the Hindenburg?

Q142 What happened to the Hindenburg? What really happened to the Hindenburg?

Q3157 Are you awake? Q

What are we currently witnessing? Watch: video

We have a Dems kangaroo court in Congress targeting the President of the United States with fabricated claims and with the complicity of the Fake News. Before that, he was targeted by 18 angry democrats piled up in Mueller’s Special Counsel and tasked to find something, anything to remove him from office. Before that, they targeted Candidate Trump with FISA and other illegal means to prevent him from winning the elections.

Now question: if they are doing this to Donald J. Trump, a billionaire who became POTUS, what do you think they have in store for you?!

Q1646 IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER. NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED. NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT. THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.

Q1269 IT’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. WHO ARE THE TRUE FASCISTS? WHO ARE THE TRUE RACISTS? WHY DOES THE ANTIFA FLAG MIMIC THAT OF THE NAZIS? COINCIDENCE? FOR HUMANITY – WAKE UP – LEARN. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL! Q

Future proves past. The “FACILITATE RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT” that we decoded from the WaPo article was confirmed by attempts to assassinate POTUS and by the collection of proofs that this was discussed internally at the DOJ: Img8 – Mir8

The next tweets and current events confirm the plan summarized by Img9 – Mir9

Their common denominator is pedophilia: Img10 – Mir10

The Maestro’s warning: Img11 – Mir11

Rosenstein was surveilled: Img12 – Mir12

Rosenstein committed treason: Img13 – Mir13

Rosenstein the Fabricator: Img14 – Mir14

Let’s watch McCabe describe how Rosenstein brought up the 25th amendment: video

Now you are equipped to meet Rosenstein the Spy: Img15 – Mir15

The trio Kelly-Rosenstein-Tillerson: Img16 – Mir16

All the pieces of the puzzle are collected, we can now extract the Maestro’s message:

Img17 – Img18 – Img19

Mir17 – Mir18 – Mir19

Source: http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2019/11/serialbrain2-rosenstein-kelly-and.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:31 am

“Slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Joe Biden’s son Hunter

BREAKING: Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a “slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden.

@MichaelCoudrey reports, adding that it has been determined that after significant payments were made to the firm partly owned by Hunter Biden, Joe Biden while the VP operated in an official capacity to change US Foreign Policy to help enrich and protect his son, Hunter Biden.

BNL NEWS

DEVELOPING: Testimony of Tim Morrison was released yesterday and it shows NSC staff didn't trust the judgment of Alexander Vindman and worried he was improperly accessing documents. That included his former boss Fiona Hill
    https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1196116826192850945

Now we know why these DC people think Ukraine is SO IMPORTANT to National Security aka their bank accounts.

It'a a giant money laundering machine.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

— Henry Kissinger

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:14 am

BREAKING: Senator Ron Johnson Just Exposed a Second Secret Sleeper Cell Working in the Executive Branch Against this President
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-just-exposed-a-second-secret-sleeper-cell-working-in-the-executive-branch-against-this-president/

In January 2018 Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) broke the news that FBI sleeper cell was meeting offsite and plotting against President Trump.

Senator Johnson later spoke with Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom about his shocking revelation.

Senator Johnson said “there is an indication” that there was “a number of high level FBI officials holding offsite meetings” on how to bring down President Trump. He went on to say he would not speak out about his source or sources.  sits on the Records Committee and speaks with government whistleblowers.

Senator Johnson: I think there’s indications there was a number of high level FBI official holding secret meetings offsite.

Bill Hemmer: Is that half a dozen?

Senator Johnson: Again I can’t really put a number on it right now. More than just Strzok and Page. But understand Strzok and Page were very high level within the FBI.

Via America’s Newsroom:

Johnson clearly stated there was no link between the hold on US military aid to Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine investigating the Biden crime family — he did however suggest Vindman was behind the leaks ‘outside his chain of command.’

Recall, Lt. Col. Vindman showed up to his impeachment testimony wearing his military dress.

Alexander Vindman, one of Schiff’s star witnesses and a left-wing hack, testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with Ukraine.

Vindman testimony page 50......

“As opposed to going into the standard communications system, it went into a different type, a different, more secure system"…

"while i did have an account, it was not functioning properly, so i had to go analog and take a look at – get a hard copy of it -make some- annotate some changes to it"...

"That rat bastard was going to "make some" changes to the Trump/Zelensky call transcript; and he caught himself in the middle of admitting it.

That F**KER was setting up the President.

Lt. Col. Vindman intended to edit the transcript, and shape it to fit his purpose."

Transcript of his deposition

https://www.scribd.com/document/434064258/Vindman-pdf

BREAKING: NSC Officials Atttempted to Remove Leaker Vindman but Were Blocked by Obama Deep State HR Head in White House Letitia Lewis

Jesse Watters outed the White House Human Resources leader who kept the NSC’s Alex Vindman on after others in the White House thought that he was leaking classified information from the Trump White House.  Both Vindman and the HR representative by the name of Letitia Lewis, were holdovers from the Obama Administration.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-nsc-officials-atttempted-to-remove-leaker-vindman-but-were-blocked-by-obama-deep-state-hr-head-in-white-house-letitia-lewis/

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress – Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive

Johnson traveled to Ukraine with special envoy Kurt Volker, spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in person and spoke to President Trump about the hold on military aid — unlike all of the ‘witnesses’ Schiff has dragged in to testify using fourth-hand information.

Johnson clearly stated there was no link between the hold on US military aid to Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine investigating the Biden crime family — he did however suggest Vindman was behind the leaks ‘outside his chain of command.’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/senator-johnson-blasts-vindman-as-unelected-bureaucrat-leaking-to-people-outside-of-his-chain-of-command/

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Trump will not be impeached.

Long Live Trump !

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 pm

COUNTER-COUP ALERT! Confirmed: FISA Abuse Report Will Be Released December 9th - 1685-9A

Praying Medic: My Theme: It's Time
    Video links:
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1197373983970099200.html

Q: https://qanon.pub

1) This is my #Qanon thread for November 20, 2019.

2) Is it a coincidence that Democratic politicians are trying to impeach President Trump over alleged bad behavior with Ukraine when their own corrupt dealings with Ukraine are been exposed?

3) Q posted a link to a Wikileaks email between Hillary Clinton's campaign team discussing how to remove from the minds of the public the idea that she engaged in quid pro quo as Secretary of State (SoS).

Did you know that Ukraine was the biggest Clinton Foundation donor?

4) Jennifer Palmieri laid out her strategy, suggesting a speech by Hillary where she would explain that she never engaged in quid pro quo.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails…

5) Other members wondered if it would be possible to have HRC receive only one question and nothing more and if that would be a convincing message about quid pro quo.

6) Democrats in the House are trying to impeach POTUS on the grounds that he requested that Ukraine investigate Joe Biden as a condition of receiving aid.

7) Today, Ambassador Sondland (one of the only people who talked directly to POTUS about aid to Ukraine) said he presumed POTUS tied the aid to an action but was not actually told that by the President.

Cool Tonight, Sean Hannity laid out a timeline of events related to the Bidens and Ukraine.

9) Part 2 of Hannity's timeline.

10) John Solomon noted that contrary to the claim of the media, the investigation of Burisma was not over at the time Joe Biden pressured the President of Ukraine to fire Victor Shokin. The investigation was heating up. Which is why Biden pushed for the prosecutor to be fired.

11) Lindsey Graham pointed out that Ambassador Sondland likely fabricated his initial story about aid being connected to action by POTUS but today, under oath and in public, the truth was finally revealed.

12) Lindsey Gram zeroed in on Joe Biden's phone calls to the Ukranian President and his trip there to push for the firing of Victor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma.

Graham will ask Sec of State Mike Pompeo for recordings and transcripts of Biden's communications.

13) Apparently, Q was watching and said it's time for that information to be made public.

Amazing what you can do with a small majority in the Senate.

14) BONUS:
    Lindsey Graham said the DOJ IG report on FISA abuse will be out by December 9th sine IG Horowitz will be testifying before his committee on the 11th.

Nov 21 2019

Nov 21 2019 18:33:18 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12/status/1182008427930931200
    Information warfare.

Q injects new information into consciousness specific to the Plan.
    MJ12 interacts with consciousness to ensure success of the Plan.
    Q

Nov 21 2019 17:00:19 (EST)
    What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
    What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
    What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
    What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
    What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
    What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
    Fact becomes fiction?
    Fiction becomes fact?
    When does news become propaganda?
    Identity creation?

How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
    Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
    Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
    ‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
    [If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]

Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
    Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?

Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?

Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
    Threat to intellectual freedom?
    Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Read again – digest.

Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Logical thinking.

Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
    Pre/post 2016 election?

Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
    Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?

When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
    Control of the narrative = power

When you are blind, what do you see?

They want you divided.
    Divided by religion.
    Divided by sex.
    Divided by political affiliation.
    Divided by class.
    When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
    Divided you are weak.

Divided you pose no threat to their control.

When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].

When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
    Q

Nov 20 2019

Nov 20 2019 21:26:50 (EST)
    Chairman Graham, it's time.
    Senate was the target.

Q

Nov 20 2019 21:03:25 (EST)
    THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

[QUID PRO QUO - internal alarm [how to frame/defend]]

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52561
    Read carefully.
    [Note: Podesta emails non_public [internal]]
    Fact: Ukraine is the single largest CF donor
    Coincidence?

Q

Nov 20 2019 14:54:49 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/FiddlerForest/status/1197238059873398784
    Control of narrative = control of public opinion

Control of public opinion = power

How do you control the narrative?

Information warfare.

Q

Nov 20 2019 13:48:14 (EST)
    https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf
    These people are stupid.
    Q

Nov 20 2019 13:18:53 (EST)
    All assets [F + D] being deployed.

[Some] who once supported POTUS [sleepers] have/will turn [puppets & puppet masters].

Control of narrative = control of public opinion

Control of public opinion = power

EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE.

OLD GUARD POWER STRUCTURE BEING DESTROYED.

WASHINGTON CIVIL WAR [CONTROL THE NARRATIVE].

PREV EXPOSURE OF TRUTH.

[SELF PRESERVATION]

FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL.

INFORMATION WARFARE.

Q

Nov 20 2019 12:24:02 (EST)
    https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html
    What happens when the PUBLIC discovers the TRUTH [magnitude] re: [D] party corruption?

What happens when the PUBLIC discovers the TRUTH re: [FAKE NEWS] coordination w: [D] party to conceal, shelter, and protect those criminally responsible?
    Define 'Projection'.

THE GREAT AWAKENING

SHEEP NO MORE

WWG1WGA!!!

Q

Nov 19 2019

Nov 19 2019 18:48:09 (EST)
    There is no STEP FIVE.
    -END-

Q

Nov 19 2019 18:23:00 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1196877496949657600
    PAY-FOR-PLAY only works when you hold a position of POWER.
    It's only a matter of time.

Q

Nov 19 2019 17:44:28 (EST)
    [Feb 11 2019]
    "Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!" - Q
    Pre_public_awareness?

LIKE CLOCKWORK.

[D][1-6]
    Enjoy the show
    !
    Q

Nov 19 2019 11:42:46 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFh1YJynGA

Phones were present.
    FISA goes both ways.
    Information warfare.

Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:05 am

Nov 25 2019

Nov 25 2019 16:34:40 (EST)
    Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.
    'Official Secrets.'
    Relevant today?
    Enjoy the show!

Q

Nov 25 2019 16:30:45 (EST)
    [D]'s (internal) infiltration issue(s) w/ protecting NAT SEC?
    Deliberate?

>DF Chinese spy_insert 20+ year
    dianne-feinstein
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/04/trump-russia-investigation-dianne-feinstein-chinese-spy/908865002/

>Awan IT scandal
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/democrats-it-scandal-set-to-explode-with-possible-plea-deal

>Omar paid [F] agent
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/ilhan-omar-accused-of-being-a-paid-agent-of-qatar-and-accessing-sensitive-info-for-iran-court-testimony/

>Clinton server > China relay
    https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398652

>[VJ] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
    >[Kerry] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
    IF KNOWN - WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?
    IF KNOWN - WILL THERE BE JUSTICE?
    Q

Nov 25 2019 12:50:09 (EST)
    IMG_1190.JPG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 A2724e9c2e1fe004d8c86c10de615ac5a12a9dcb34238eb7d14bf2de87b2cbfd

AFIA
    AIA
    DIA
    ESC
    ITAC
    NOIC
    NPIC
    NSA
    SRD

Q

Nov 25 2019 12:43:23 (EST)
    IMG_1303.JPG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 E5745f537c2085a5fa7d04e3380af8815cb57b1276dc9d53913f7a4a60957c42

IMG_1312.JPG ⬇

Nov 25 2019 12:37:55 (EST)
    IMG_1239.JPG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 50c14febf17743b6ce0033c28d8e0038e4aa8a2913223da27414b774bca56e35

We stand UNITED!
    WWG1WGA!!!
    _NATSEC_p_upload_2.v1

Q

Nov 25 2019 12:35:12 (EST)
    9412558a41d3d286.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 49c846bb49ba68b39e8923d80795e879a30f29680a5c52ace9743075dd125706

We stand UNITED.
    WWG1WGA!!!
    _NATSEC_p_upload_1.v1
    Q

Nov 25 2019 12:33:24 (EST)
    New board created [pending approval /CM/]
    /projectDcomms/

Q

Nov 25 2019 12:05:46 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/Incarcerated_ET/status/1198990090757914625
    Enemy of the People.
    You are the news now.
    Facts matter.

Q

Nov 23 2019

Nov 23 2019 15:53:37 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1198309490069790720

Rudy Giuliani
    @RudyGiuliani

I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years!

I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.

Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

It's going to be BIBLICAL!
    THE GREAT AWAKENING.
    Q

Nov 23 2019 15:24:25 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqKhRcpktU
    [16:00]

"Are we going to be sending massive amounts of money that simply goes into other people's [personal] bank account(s) [theft]." - POTUS

Who audits where foreign aid actually goes?
    Nobody.

Foreign aid > Country [X] > Personal Bank Accts [+US person(s) involved].

Think Iran.
    Think Paris Accord [attempt].
    Think All.
    Corrupt system.

Do you think [GS] is spending his own money re: push of radical viewpoint adoption?

US TAXPAYER payments [aid] > directly/indirectly [GS] organizations?

Re-read drops re: 'Foreign Aid'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ&feature=youtu.be
    [Listen carefully]

RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
    DRAINING THE SWAMP.
    POTUS IS FIGHTING FOR YOU.

It's been a long time since we've had a non_corrupt POTUS who cares for the people, and not himself.

Q

Nov 23 2019 14:57:11 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/JipeFIN/status/1198297777677176832
    The Great Awakening.
    WWG1WGA!!!

Q

Nov 22 2019

Nov 22 2019 12:43:23 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/status/1197875810256007170

Coordinated and planned?
    Spy_insert(s)?
    Puppets have masters.
    Senate was the target.

Q

Nov 21 2019

Nov 21 2019 22:18:33 (EST)
    >>7359370
    /pf/ was taken down [cleared of content] just prior to platform TERM [specific reason].
    NAT SEC [charter] prevents use of 'keys' to establish IDEN via public utility/domain - non_reg.
    Formation of 'clean' board possible to lock in trip(s) > issues w/ safeguards.

Q

>>7359408
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-44107570
    Publicly known?
    Think non_public.
    Access granted.

Q

Nov 21 2019 21:39:58 (EST)
    >>7359354
    Images that are served via TOR broke yesterday, we are checking why and should have it fixed up soon.
    Caching is still a bit buggy, and likewise we should have that fixed up soon.
    I will do my best to have these things fixed up before the end of the weekend.

An easy way to verify yourself after the upcoming salt rotation is:

1. Migrate /patriotsfight/ before the rotation
    2. Post with current tripcode on /patriotsfight/
    3. After salt rotation, post with new tripcode on /patriotsfight/
    4. Qresearch BO adds your updated tripcode to the /qresearch/ whitelist

Let me know if you want to migrate /patriotsfight/. The login credentials will be the same as back in August, and you can login

via tor at this url:
    http://sys.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion/mod.php?/

or via clearnet at this url:
    https://sys.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion/mod.php?/

The salt rotation is an important maintenance task, and will help improve overall site stability.

Our current tasks to get back to full stability:
    0. Salt rotation
    1. Fix quality-of-life bugs (caching, images, etc)
    2. Launch project odin (checkmate against deplatforming)
    3. Finish board migration
    4. Migrate to a new ISP currently being setup (will improve site access speeds and stability)
    5. Bring back board creation (with a simple vetting process)
    6. Install the new captcha system that we are building
    7. Extinguish fires that pop up
    >>7359370
    /pf/ was taken down [cleared of content] just prior to platform TERM [specific reason].
    NAT SEC [charter] prevents use of 'keys' to establish IDEN via public utility/domain - non_reg.
    Formation of 'clean' board possible to lock in trip(s) > issues w/ safeguards.
    Q

Nov 21 2019 21:16:49 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1197692575915757568
    /CM/
    Platform not fully functional / stable.
    Pic uploads not secure / functional.
    Suggest update delay to prevent IDEN re-check re: trip update failure until platform stabilized.
    Q

Nov 21 2019 20:19:03 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/kim_sax1/status/1197684058547007488
    News unlocks.
    You have more than you know.

Q

Nov 21 2019 19:55:51 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status/1197668953113481216
    THE GREAT AWAKENING.
    You are the news now.
    Handle w/ care.

Q

Nov 21 2019 19:47:08 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/EYEDROPMEDIA/status/1197673464326492161
    Game Over.

Q

Nov 21 2019 18:33:18 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12/status/1182008427930931200
    Information warfare.
    Q

Nov 21 2019 17:00:19 (EST)
    What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
    What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
    What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
    What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
    What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
    What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?

Fact becomes fiction?
    Fiction becomes fact?
    When does news become propaganda?
    Identity creation?
    How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
    Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
    Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
    ‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
    [If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
    Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
    Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
    Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
    Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
    Threat to intellectual freedom?
    Read again – digest.
    Logical thinking.
    Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
    Pre/post 2016 election?

Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
    Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
    When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
    Control of the narrative = power
    When you are blind, what do you see?
    They want you divided.
    Divided by religion.
    Divided by sex.
    Divided by political affiliation.
    Divided by class.
    When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
    Divided you are weak.
    Divided you pose no threat to their control.
    When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
    When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
    "Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:22 am

Nov 25 2019

Nov 25 2019 17:35:45 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFHyBXEbhY&feature=youtu.be

Russian bots?

Why are the biggest media co's in the world continually attacking if we are simply a conspiracy/LARP?

Who controls the media? [6]

Who controls [6]?

Logical thinking.

Q

Nov 25 2019 16:34:40 (EST)
    Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.

'Official Secrets.'

Relevant today?

Enjoy the show!

Q

Nov 25 2019 16:30:45 (EST)
    [D]'s (internal) infiltration issue(s) w/ protecting NAT SEC?

Deliberate?

>DF Chinese spy_insert 20+ years (Diane Feinstein)
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/04/trump-russia-investigation-dianne-feinstein-chinese-spy/908865002/

>Awan IT scandal
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/democrats-it-scandal-set-to-explode-with-possible-plea-deal

>Omar paid [F] agent
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/ilhan-omar-accused-of-being-a-paid-agent-of-qatar-and-accessing-sensitive-info-for-iran-court-testimony/

>Clinton server > China relay
    https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398652

>[VJ] (Valerie Jerrett) direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
    >[Kerry] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]

IF KNOWN - WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?
    IF KNOWN - WILL THERE BE JUSTICE?

Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:42 am

A liberal watchdog group's attempt to nail Rudy Giuliani has backfired in spectacular fashion after their FOIA request resulted in the US State Department releasing detailed accusations of corruption against the Bidens - based on interviews with former Ukrainian officials who were in charge of the investigations.

Responding to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from the group American Oversight, the State Department on Friday night released almost 100 pages of records detailing efforts by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani to investigate corruption, which include contacts with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) earlier this year.

While American Oversight's 'gotcha' is that Giuliani had "multiple contacts" with Mike Pompeo and others while investigating Ukraine corruption, they completely ignore interview notes containing detailed allegations by former Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin - who Joe Biden had fired, as well as his successor, prosecutor general Yuriy Lutsenko - who "believes Mr. Viktor Shokin the former Prosecutor General is honest."

Viktor Shokin:

On a January 23, 2019 phone call between Shokin and Giuliani, Igor Fruman, Lev Parnas and George Boyle, Shokin said:

"He was appointed to the position of General Prosecutor of Ukraine from 2015 until April of 2016, when he was removed at the request of Mr. Joseph Biden the Vice President of the United States."

"He [Shokin] became involved in a case against Mr. Mykola Zlochevsky the former Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine. The case was opened as a result of Mr. Zlochevsky giving himself/company permits to drill for gas and oil in Ukraine. Mr. Zlochevsky is also the owner of Burisma Holdings."

"Mr. Shokin stated that there are documents that list five (5) criminal cases in which Mr. Zlochevesky is listed, with the main case being for issuing illegal gas exploration permits. The following complaints are in the criminal case.

Mr. Zlochevsky was laundering money
    Obtained assets by corrupt acts bribery
    Mr. Zlochevsky removed approximately twenty three million US dollars out of Ukraine without permission
    While seated as the Minister he approved two addition entities to receive permits for gas exploration
    Mr. Zlochevsky was the owner of two secret companies that were part of Burisma Holdings and gave those companies permits which made it possible for him to profit while he was the sitting Minister.
    "Mr Shokin further stated that there were several Burisma board appointments were made in 2014 as follows:

Devon Archer (left) with Joe and Hunter Biden
    Hunter Biden son of Vice President Joseph Biden
    Joseph Blade former CIA employee assigned to Anti-Terrorist Unit
    Alesksander Kwasnieski former President of Poland
    Devon Archer roomate to the Christopher Heinz the step-son of Mr. John Kerry United States Secretary of State

“I Have Initiated the Destruction of the Republic!”–
    BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Adulterous Attorney Kevin Clinesmith After First Carter Page FISA App Originated

Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft November 26, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/i-have-initiated-the-destruction-of-the-republic-breaking-exclusive-adulterous-attorney-kevin-clinesmith-after-first-carter-page-fisa-app-originated/

Obama’s FBI became the place where corrupt actors had promiscuous affairs, ignored crimes from those they liked, prosecuted made up and fraudulent crimes from those they disliked and ruined lives ruthlessly in the process.  It will take years, if ever, to mend the reputation of today’s FBI.

One set of FBI lovers have been in the news for the past few years.  This disgusting couple, Creepy Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, reportedly maintained an affair while letting Hillary Clinton off of all charges related to her email crimes.  They then used taxpayer funded dollars to text each other on their FBI phones and email each other on their FBI laptops about their affair while on company time.  They then became the key players in the greatest scandal in US history, the Mueller Special Counsel.

Now a second set of lovers is in the news, Kevin Clinesmith and Sally Moyer.  The Washington Post reported over the weekend that a former FBI attorney altered information that supported a FISA warrant that was used to spy on candidate and President Trump.  Now Deep State actors are trying to minimize the actions of this new set of Mueller gang lovers who attempted a coup on President Trump’s Administration.

The WaPo reported this weekend and it was quickly uncovered that former Mueller gang members Kevin Clinesmith was involved in altering documents used to obtain a FISA warrant to legitimize spying on candidate and President Trump.  The WaPo claims that this will be coming out in the upcoming IG report in December.

We know Clinesmith was mentioned in the IG’s Clinton email report.  Attorney 2 from that report was identified by House member Mark Meadows as Kevin Clinesmith.  Meadows revealed his identity over the objection of the FBI during a hearing on the IG’s findings.  The FBI wanted to keep Clinesmith’s name anonymous claiming he was a counterintelligence specialist –

Horowitz testified that the FBI was withholding the names of the other rogue agents from Congress and the public because “they work on counterintelligence” and can’t be exposed.

But Meadows argued that other agents for the FBI’s office of legal counsel, and are no longer in “counterintelligence,” as the FBI claimed.

“They don’t work in counterintelligence,” Meadows said in an exchange with Horowitz. “If that’s the reason the FBI is giving, they’re giving you false information, because they work for the general counsel.”

On page 445 of the DOJ’s IG report on Hillary Clinton’s emails, there is a discussion of what Attorney 2 (Clinesmith) from the FBI texted on October 28, 2016 –

Among the general discussion of political issues by FBI Attorney 2, we identified three instant message exchanges that raised concerns of potential bias. The first of these exchanges was on October 28, 2016, shortly after Comey’s October 28 letter to Congress that effectively announced the reopening of the Midyear investigation. FBI Attorney 2 sent similar messages to four different FBI employees. The timestamps of these messages are included below. The messages stated:

13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
    13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
    14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic…. Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”
    15:28:50, to FBI Employee 4: “I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Dec 3 2019

Dec 3 2019 21:49:36 (EST)

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 8f124130698bc112de2978e8b24719b1cb5114516bdc9d56f10796273940267f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnQnD9EXnw
    Q

Dec 3 2019 19:59:46 (EST)
    CA.JPG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Fe1f4de7ac56cfc5d2f48a7cb9fc180a771283bb0c176b64bc479ab093c1a1c8

Dec 3 2019 13:43:47 (EST)
    ParisEF.PNG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 261cf5a06f13ff783dbae1becedd3307a0d0b86ef79dc97dfb9ede881f179f94

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-climate-change-accord-pelosi/us-house-speaker-pelosi-says-at-climate-summit-we-are-still-in-idUSKBN1Y61SZ

Who audits where the money actually goes?
    What % is typically categorized as costs?

http://worldat1c.org/how-much-will-the-paris-agreement-cost-85f78d9a035a

How to 'steal' taxpayer money?

The 'Con':
    >Determine 'topic(s)' that have emotional pull (connect) on 'vocal' types
    >Create media blitz [scare] campaign ('talking points')('alarmist')
    >Use 'pro-narrative minded' authorities on subject to provide foundation to support
    >Deploy 'circular reporting' and 'group-think' tactics (echo chamber) to artificially raise 'public outcry'
    >Use 'public outcry' to justify billion dollar taxpayer spend
    >Rinse/repeat

Who audits where the money goes?

% to original mandate?

Salary of a US Senator?

Salary of a US Congressman/woman?

Salary of a US President?

Salary of a US Vice President?

Net worth pre_office?

Net worth post_office?

How do elected officials become mega/multi-millionaires?

Corruption.

Logical thinking.

Q

Dec 2 2019

Dec 2 2019 18:55:23 (EST)
    Anons, why would we provide the date of the FISA release?
    Logical thinking.
    Ammunition is finite.

Q

Dec 2 2019 18:45:47 (EST)
    LisaMI6.PNG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 400b6580ca4a55b00532697db8314d0dedc2c4fb41918d30dd27ce94b5886b8e

Be ready, Anons.
    Public awakening coming.

Q

Dec 2 2019 15:29:13 (EST)
    DKhq1x.JPG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 32c7c35d57e0e8b2571fe0a86baf33193aa6b6d9ee786631ca316c15f87adb94

http://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1201338878046752771

Why are the largest media co's in the world constantly attacking this so-called 'conspiracy'?

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=qanon&qft=interval%3d%229%22&form=PTFTNR

People awake = greatest fear.
    Information Warfare.

Q

Dec 2 2019 13:54:27 (EST)
    1575308509990.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Fd8c60a8d47b08e59a6e0e744c8d7b554c41a71c5c800dc5ee35faab6ab45018

Dec 2 2019 13:31:36 (EST)
    IDENconf.PNG ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Adb780c9378645cd53cbd4c4fa119232752e62428cbb1d2f711ffc0206161c63

/trip_confirmed2/
    /relay_1-99/
    Q

Dec 2 2019 13:07:32 (EST)
    3b7c77b388ff3e752bb9c90f805c875e42dca3f281adb7bee5b803b795c08362.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 3b7c77b388ff3e752bb9c90f805c875e42dca3f281adb7bee5b803b795c08362
    /trip_confirmed/
    /relay_1-99/
    Q

Dec 2 2019 12:58:58 (EST)
    http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201560862856601600
    /trip_IDEN_delta[-1]/
    Q

Dec 2 2019 12:55:59 (EST)
    /trip_config/
    Q

Dec 2 2019 12:50:31 (EST)
    DzxUUNUWwAAqoyy.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 9675449076e431b237dca67f5ed465b8d7c7a3d5dd286f84ba339cdf30a154eb

18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government.
    Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Project D Comms Anonymous No.18  
    Dec 2 2019 11:43:52 (EST)
    DzxUUNUWwAAqoyy.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 9675449076e431b237dca67f5ed465b8d7c7a3d5dd286f84ba339cdf30a154eb
    /start/

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 am

There may have been 29 NATO leaders in London, but there was only one star of the show.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/box-office-gold-the-trump-show-takes-london-by-storm

President Trump turned three meetings with world leaders into solo news conferences on Tuesday as he answered questions on everything from impeachment, which he called “unpatriotic of Democrats,” French President Emmanuel Macron’s recent criticism of “brain-dead” NATO, which he referred to as a “nasty, nasty” statement, and the Jeffrey Epstein-related sex scandal engulfing Prince Andrew, which he described as a “very tough” story.

The result was wall-to-wall headlines across British media, where the likes of German Chancellor Angela Merkel were only an afterthought.

Where other leaders might take questions for five minutes at the start or end of each “bilateral,” Trump spent 52 minutes, 39 minutes, and 30 minutes alongside first NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Macron, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, respectively, according to a Reuters tally.

Stoltenberg was a bystander at his own event as Trump was asked about the prospects of his friend British Prime Minister Boris Johnson in next week’s election.

“I have no thoughts on it,” he said, before saying Johnson is a capable leader. “It’s going to be a very important election for this great country. But I have no thoughts on it,” he said.

His promise that he has no interest in trying to buy up the country’s health service led British news websites.

“If you handed it to us on a silver platter, we want nothing to do with it,” he said.

The tabloids led with his words of praise for the heroes of London Bridge, who tackled a knife-wielding terrorist armed with a narwhal tusk and whatever else came to hand.

"I was very proud of those people who grabbed him and did such a good job between the fire extinguishers and whatever else. It was an amazing job they did," he said.

British journalists seemed to enjoy the spectacle, marveling at the way he even took questions from the “failing” New York Times or Jeff Bezos’s “Amazon Washington Post.”

“Mr. Trump is box-office gold, firing insults with cheery aplomb,” wrote Quentin Letts, political sketch writer for the Times of London. “What made it all the more magnificent was that this was him on best behavior.”

A British diplomatic source said he had seen plenty of American leaders in action, and none commanded attention like Trump.

President Trump chided Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for talking negatively about him to other world leaders.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:47 pm

This is a long video, but there are some fascinating ties with Trump, his Uncle, Tesla, Hilary, Project Looking Glass, the pyramids, The Adventures of Trump, The Last President, the speed of light and time travel.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-time-563170

'CIA used TIME TRAVEL foreseeing Trump win' Shock claims from ex-Presidential candidate
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/trump-time-travel-john-titor-17069770

A FORMER US Presidential candidate has claimed the CIA used time travel to find out that Donald Trump would be President. ndrew D. Basiago, who entered the race for the White House earlier last year, said the government agency started Project Pegasus in the 1970s.

He says the programme was developed by the CIA and DARPA (Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency) decades ago to study the effects of time travel and teleportation on kids. It was also allegedly used to bring back important information from the future and give it to the military and intelligence community.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-travel-718608

Children were apparently chosen to be involved in the project because of their ability to adapt "to the strains of moving between past, present and future".

But Basiago – who alleges he was one of the children used in the project – says another key function of Project Pegasus was also to identify future presidents and allow the CIA the opportunity to brief the future leaders.

Basiago said that as a child in the early 70s he attended a lunch in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he met future presidents George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and George W Bush.

And comments the "time traveller" made BEFORE the US election seem to back up his extraordinary and unbelievable claim.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-travel-718620

After being asked about whether firm favourite Hillary Clinton would enter the White House, Basiago reportedly said: "As for Hillary Clinton, I have no data.

"I think it is reasonable to infer that were she a future President there would have been a pre-ID of her.

"As for Trump, I have a vague memory that my father took special note of Trump during an appearance by him on The Phil Donahue Show and might have even commented that he was a future US President."

Most extraordinarily, Basiago says the time travel was made possible by using a teleportation machine that would form a "shimmering curtain" between two elliptical booms.

After people pass through the "vortal tunnel" they would get to their new time period destination.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 Trump-travel-718618

Basiago says that as a child he saw some of the most important events in US history, including Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in 1863.

He has even produced picture evidence of himself there, taken when he wandered away from the large crowd.

And Basiago says that like Trump, he has also been foreseen as President at some point between 2016 and 2028 at which point he will declassify all top secret CIA-DARPA information, saying it will allow these technologies to be used to further the human race.

In the year that reality television star Trump became President, Basiago's prediction is looking less and less ridiculous...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:58 am

Dec 6 2019

Dec 6 2019 17:12:14 (EST)
    EJ2Oco4W4AEevKu.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 D6b20beda2a42d77f5323eb19d8da08da4b8fb015ac2b69d4c5646c20ef3c979

How many shootings [D][1-6]?
    [D6] http://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/us/nas-pensacola-shooting.html
    [D5] http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/05/pearl-harbor-shooting-dead-sailor-navy-dod-defense/2617338001/
    [D4] http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/04/jackson-state-university-shooting-lockdown-lifted-person-shot-nearby/2609270001/
    [D3] http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oshkosh-wisconsin-school-shooting-leaves-student-officer-injured-n1094856
    [D2] http://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/us/waukesha-south-high-school-shooting.html
    [D1] http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/10-people-shot-new-orleans-police-say-n1093721
    Q

Dec 6 2019 15:54:40 (EST)
    3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae839311880caffa89c.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 2e23622499351f3e14ca805d792b52f1437d69440f42a8090e7a34da897fb0bf

Dec 6 2019 15:52:47 (EST)
    ELIT8fvWoAIL2GZ.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 5b394584ef50ebd6800b480cce90188fbb877f57826bb87cffada675f1710889

People actually believe those responsible for stealing billions of US taxpayer dollars will actually go unpunished?
    "This is not simply another four-year election." - POTUS

Q

Dec 6 2019 15:48:08 (EST)
    ELIZFpfU0AAfYCg.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 55f970e2297b26994ec0d11119e16d9cfd85a5974d69e33ee443f610f465d22a

People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
    End to our Constitutional Republic?
    No equal justice under the law?
    No accountability?
    Escape unscathed?
    Enjoy the show!

Q

Dec 6 2019 15:17:21 (EST)
    ELGdSUSXYAMfvHN.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 76e5eef37501086b1fd8f2bff51b1537d78acaf84dbc4f504860ccbe041846ae
    [Sample]
    http://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1203031379413520384
    http://twitter.com/JuliaHarte1/status/1202994568125440000
    http://twitter.com/pbump/status/1202989929153871872
    http://twitter.com/stanveuger/status/1202976120976621569
    http://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/1202975001634385922
    http://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1202969579221241857
    http://twitter.com/AliWatkins/status/1202949538010615809
    http://twitter.com/mmcintire/status/1202942304568381441
    http://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1202928632936534019
    http://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/1202919356184829952
    http://twitter.com/ThomasHuchon/status/1202925597686665216
    http://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1203015330433515520

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:57 am

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 ELNhYkYWkAECZcz

Dec 7 2019

Dec 7 2019 17:17:51 (EST)
    ELN3wqwXYAAM-jb.jpg-large.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 585be54cd0b1d56bab4fe5204bc79904e313dfb00af6c70e61fd92dd46bc1922

You've heard about QAnon. But what is really going on with this conspiracy theory? A Political Science Professor explains, tonight. #FoxNews 8PM ET.
    http://twitter.com/WattersWorld/status/1203403806110699521📁

While a biased POV shelters/protects the host, the overall discussion [eyes on] generates awareness.

Q

Dec 7 2019 13:28:22 (EST)
    http://twitter.com/KarmaTrumps/status/1203011616016666628
    GREAT VIDEO!
    It never gets old, but often gets deleted by Twitter, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Q

Dec 7 2019 13:16:48 (EST)
    http://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1203343309311266816

"A stunning admission from Warren: “I shouldn’t have done it. I am not a person of color, I am not a citizen of a tribe. And I have apologized for  confusion I have caused”

Corrupt.
    Think Harvard.
    Think tax break.
    Think political career.

Corrupt.
    DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Q

Dec 7 2019 13:05:46 (EST)
    Knowledge is power.

Think for yourself.

Trust yourself.
    Do due diligence.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
    Sheep no more.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q

Dec 7 2019 12:52:04 (EST)
    ELM7gV7VUAA2znm.jpg-large.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 06efc7e0e4f2dc4877a48104df131a7e4d8e82e4df25865665a1cace0b042e06

Ask yourself a very simple question, why?

The 'why' will be (publicly) answered soon.
    Dark > Light

Q

Dec 7 2019 11:42:24 (EST)
    Dxn_Rd9UUAAPmNk.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 4575ed9ed5141bbbc541e820c930eaf0027b9b114ea27a0f7936d22a620d3a3e

Relevant to today re: F assets.
    Deconstruction of foreign controlled [intel] US media [+alt] critical.

Untouchable re: State backed?

Epstein thought so.
    Puppets & Puppet Masters.

Q

>>96
    http://twitter.com/WWG1WGA_Every1/status/1203368497750913024WWG1WGA_Every1/status/1203368497750913024" target="_new" title="archive" id="archive_today">
    Q

Dec 7 2019 12:25:23 (EST)
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-air-station-shooter-manifesto-us-nation-of-evil

Posted on Twitter prior to shooting?

Calls to ban/remove Twitter?

Calls to ban/remove 8ch for same reason?

Congressional hearing?

Why was there a coordinated effort to ban/remove 8ch?

What was the reason?
    What was the REAL reason?
    Logical thinking.

Q

Dec 7 2019 12:17:34 (EST)
    Where is George Soros?
    Ukraine?
    Who else recently traveled to Ukraine?
    PANIC is real.
    ALL HANDS ON DECK.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evil
    Q

Dec 7 2019 12:10:15 (EST)
    pearl-harbor-2.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 63a8d0f8c24226d6ea1fdea11272eeb72636b1aada49f47f7c96a0df365ca66d

Dec 7 2019 11:57:38 (EST)
    http://twitter.com/KingstonChurch3/status/1203332761542520832

What happens when people don't conform to their rule?
    What happens when people cannot defend themselves?
    Why do [D]'s want to abolish the 2nd amendment?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What did the Framers of the Constitution fear the most?
    http://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"

We, the People.

Q

Dec 7 2019 11:42:24 (EST)
    Dxn_Rd9UUAAPmNk.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 3 4575ed9ed5141bbbc541e820c930eaf0027b9b114ea27a0f7936d22a620d3a3e

Relevant to today re: F assets.
    Deconstruction of foreign controlled [intel] US media [+alt] critical.
    Untouchable re: State backed?
    Epstein thought so.
    Puppets & Puppet Masters.

Q

Here’s the SB2 post that verified Chemtrails had been reversed.

Posted by
    u/SerialBrain2

4 months ago

Trump Reversed the Chemtrails: Third Confirmation.

Did you catch the latest confirmation about Trump taking control of the chemtrails and reversing them?

The chemtrail issue is so serious and consequential that, in addition to the skies healing and changing before our eyes, it is fortunate the Maestro is sending multiple confirmations to help those who are still skeptical about this tremendous victory over the Cabal.

Before I show you this third proof confirming my initial post and dropped after the Air Force One and NSA confirmations revealed in these articles: link1 – link2, I want to talk about an important issue that Q addressed recently.

Q3476 was posted in reference to the increased attacks from paid shills and/or infiltrators claiming to be part of our movement when, in fact, they are pursuing a personal agenda with specific goals. They are easy to recognize and I have described them in the past: they have one foot in, one foot out, they don’t learn the comms, refuse there are comms despite Q’s repeated statements, are terrified of losing their readership and only find peace by attacking our most valuable Anons who were mentioned by Q while they, despite their great loquacity, have been royally ignored.

This silence that Q has reserved for these people is the cause of a frustration that leads them to go as far as to attack him every once in a while to remain relevant. There is a very specific reason Q never mentioned them and never will except when he feels it’s time to expose them. Puzzle coming together? Happy hunting!

As we move forward, more truth will be revealed by the Maestro and Q and these revelations are like poison for the Cabal, the Deep State and their Fake News:

Q1602 The game is over when the public knows. The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
    This is the reason why attacks will intensify. From outside and inside. Be prepared and stay the course. Shills will shill, actors will act, we keep moving. Infiltrators? The answer is Yogurt. Read very carefully: Img1
    Now let’s get to it.

Have you detected and solved the unhealthy focus of the Fake News on the Trump recyclable straws? No adequate laws for the border, Mueller not aware of Fusion GPS and the Fake News does not care. But the Trump recyclable straws? They made all the headlines! Look: Img2

You thought the Fake News stopped there? No! The Trump recyclable straws even made it to the Presidential Press Gaggle! Watch: video.

Did you catch it? The Maestro said twice that it was an “interesting question”. The second time, by putting his hand on the side of his mouth and giving a staged confidential connotation to his statement, he was inviting Anons to investigate further. Did you solve this riddle? Try and come back to compare your findings with mine.

Did you notice that Team Trump tweeted about the straws on July 25th? Peruvian Coffee for those who noticed July 25 is 7/25, which is code for 25-7=R=18 and who made the connection with my chemtrail article with its letter R, its Rainbow and Queen Elizabeth I! Img3

Look how the Team Trump tweet is beautifully connected through the 88022 number to the tarmac image in my confirmation article: Img4

You thought these were the only links? Let me tell you: you are here for a TREAT!

Did you notice the blurred hookah in the background? Look how it’s connected to another image of my article and how chemtrails are naturally pulled in: Img5

Now, look at the timestamp. It’s 3:18 PM or 15:18. Img6 We go to Q1518 and we see the 2 numbers 11.3 and 11.6 that contain the building blocks of 163 which is the famous number the Maestro took from the Cabal and resurrected through what I called the Phoenix Principle. Coincidence?

I told you in a past decode that every time you see the number 22, your Jewish Gematria alarm should ring because the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters. Since 22 appears in the TEXT number 88022, we go through the in-context Jewish Gematria possibilities of the 3 identified groups of capital letters from databases like this one and find that if we SEE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE LETTERS AND THE NUMBERS and THINK OUT OF THE BOX, we’ll get PERUVIAN COFFEE! Hahaha! Excellent!
    It’s now time to play a game.

Q3455 Shall we play a game? Reconcile.

The game consists of finding natural ways to reconcile the number 163 using each interpretation per item once and by connecting letters and numbers as hinted above.

Img7 You’ll find 7 color coded solutions that allow hitting 163 with each item only used once when reading the 7 solutions as a whole. For example, the most challenging one was the green solution. We had to notice that the anagram TEXT “TRUMP” TO 88022 is solved with TRUMP 88022 TO TEXT and since 88022=>8+2 8+2=>1010=>10 (repetition rule) the anagram becomes TRUMP 10 TO TEXT and with the double meaning on the verb TRUMP, 10 written in TEXT becomes TEN and the PACK OF 10 FOR $15 can be read PACK OF TEN FOR $15. Hahaha! These riddles are AMAZING!

Go through all the solutions and try to reproduce them by solving the tweet without looking. Excellent brain muscle exercise! :)

In case you really want to go outside the box, as an example, I’ll give you another route for the black solution on the timestamp 3:18 PM. It can be written 3:(1+17) PM or CAMP Q. How many Family Feud points do you think you would get with STRAWS for CAMP? This CAMP Q allows me to go to the Q board and notice there are only 3 drops with the word CAMP: 15, 436 and 1605. The problem is therefore transported and simplified to these digits that can be written [16][3][15-4-6-5]=[16][3][0]=163. Pretty cool right?

As you can see, the Maestro used this 163 to generate from the straw tweet multiple proofs to serially confirm my chemtrail article. Next time someone expresses his skepticism about Trump taking control of the chemtrails and reversing them, give him the link to this article and ask him if he really believes all the coincidences from the Air Force Riddle to the NSA tweet to the Team Trump tweet can align at once.

Do you now see why the Fake News focused on these Trump straws? The Cabal is using its Fake News to send coded signals to Trump about the reversed chemtrails. They are very well aware they have become an existential threat to them and they are trying to stop Trump. Buckle up.

Q3113 What occurred the last time a countdown was presented? [FF] Do you believe in coincidences? Never interfere with an enemy……..Ammunition is hard to come by. Q

Is that all?

No!

Let’s go full circle and go back to the Trump recyclable straws. Let’s watch the video where the Maestro addresses the issue one more time: video.

Did you catch it?

Here is the solution: Img8

Q2567 How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA? How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC? Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation) At what point do people wake up?

Q3314 Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity. [Wheels up] Q

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:47 pm

I don't know why but a woman on a dating site sent me this message.

Thanks for your message this morning. How are you doing with the Boris Johnson upheaval? (He does remind me of trump.)

It was 7 degrees when I woke up this morning (which is -13 to you I believe)! We got two feet of snow on Monday this week.

But more importantly, we're suffering (terribly) with the monster in our White House right now, and his criminal Republican Party, as I'm sure you can see. It's so humiliating, after having such a gentleman in Obama, who also saved us from another financial Depression. The orange moron has doubled our federal deficit and endangered our relationships around the world, to say nothing of his daily offenses, his many plots to enrich himself, his retraction from the Paris accord, and now the threat to global national security in Ukraine. Looks like he's played so clearly into Putin's hands(!).

I know all of Europe thinks we have lost our collective minds over here. I voted for Bernie Sanders in 2016 and will again. Nationalism and racism are on the rise all over the world they say, right when we need to pull together and take on Climate Chaos. This upheaval is also evident in your Brexit conundrum I would say. I don't understand why the UK wouldn't want to be part of the EU.

What do you make of all this?

Yes, the holidays are upon us!

--Emily

And I guess that shows how stupid some of the Americans are pale

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm