tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The information war is over and we have lost

mudra
    mudra

The information war is over and we have lost Empty The information war is over and we have lost

Post  mudra Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:32 am

The information war is over and we have lost

https://youtu.be/m-1lc0pejEo

Love Always
    mudra

Swanny
    Swanny

The information war is over and we have lost Empty Re: The information war is over and we have lost

Post  Swanny Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 am

Not good. pale
    I gave up trying to wake the sheeple a long time ago
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The information war is over and we have lost Empty Re: The information war is over and we have lost

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 am

Mudra and Swanny, I guess I just post on this little website to place certain concepts on the record, without any expectation of waking anybody up, even though I know this site is closely watched. I mostly post stuff I don't agree with, in an alternative-research context, to create a Moot Holy-War, to be observed (and laughed at) by a few Agency-Interns and Jesuit-Students. I suspect there are a few open-minded 'lurkers' who study this site with 'fear and trembling'. I suspect this is an Ancient Prison-Planet with Sophisticated-Management. I'm probably attempting to 'Understand the System' rather than 'Buck the System'. I agree, it's not good. 'RA' told me "Humanity is Screwed."

Freedom is a funny thing. There can be an initial exhilaration as one leaves 'Base-Camp' followed by disorientation and horror as one confronts a 'Brave New World' followed by a 'New Orthodoxy'. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but perhaps I'm implying 'Destructive-Intent' relative to 'This Present Information-War'. I suspect some aspect of the Roman Empire and/or Holy Roman Empire and/or Teutonic-Zionism continues to dominate Hidden-Factions. I suspect they've known exactly what they were doing in introducing the world to the Information-War. I suspect that the 'Human-Predicament' is much worse than we think while being much more sophisticated than we think. A few years ago Hillary Clinton stated 'we' were losing the Information-War. I've speculated that ultimately, EVERYONE will lose the Information-War. There was a certain innocence and exhilaration in the old 'Project Avalon'. Now, on this site, we often seem to exist within our own threads, or remain in 'lurk-mode', especially as it becomes more obvious that everyone and everything are monitored and recorded, with extensive files on people for possibly nefarious-purposes. Then, adding supercomputer artificial-intelligence (possibly with a supernatural-component) makes 'This Present Darkness' seem MUCH Darker.

I suspect that my information-war is over, and I frankly think 'They Got Me' for undisclosed past-life transgressions and current-threats to the way things are (or something to that effect). I've been attempting to go incognito for several years now, but perhaps I'm being made to keep digging my grave deeper and deeper. "The Mainframe Made Me Do It." A total-stranger told me "I stopped doing it, but they still came after me and got me." I have no idea what he was referring to, but that scared the hell out of me. These sorts of things keep happening to me, yet I continue to be kept in the dark regarding what's really going on. This makes me trust no-one, and makes me wish to not-talk (or even think). 'RA' once said "Don't Make Me Go Inside Your Head to Get the Answer to My Question." I routinely view contrarian material, just to keep me on my toes, but this might be misinterpreted as being what I believe and subscribe to, even though just the opposite is the true state of affairs. I've noticed that searching 'Moon Landing Hoax' didn't deliver the usual documentaries. I've seen several outspoken individuals shut-down. I've got a lot of books to read.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:32 am

Oxy after being over 10 years on these forums it seems to me there is always someone who stirs the boat one way or the other. Either in a optimistic way or in a pessimistic one. I personnally prefer the drive of optimism. It keeps one alive and creative. And if there is anything that is able to pull one off the sticky mud we gathered at our feet it is that very drive. It pulls you by the boot straps and have you move mountains on faith and intent alone. I speak here from experience. Once you let yourself slip down the ladder on nihilistic thoughts climbing your way up is so tough , yet feasible on persistence, that once you are up there you would never make the grim choice of succumbing again.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Thank-you Mudra. Perhaps we should resurrect the Norman Vincent Peale and Robert Harold Schuller theology of 'Positive-Thinking and Self-Esteem'. I discussed the Ministry of Dr. Robert Schuller with Dr. Walter Martin, and he told me "Schuller Preaches a Corrupt Theology" and "The Crystal Cathedral Will Become a Big Greenhouse" and regarding Robert Anthony Schuller he said "The Kid Doesn't Have It". Dr. Martin probably thought 'Peale was Appalling and Paul was Appealing.' I prefer 'Possibility-Thinking' which mirrors Robert Schuller's first book 'Move Ahead with Possibility Thinking'. I prefer 'Possibility Thinking' which considers ALL Possibilities Prior to Making a Responsible Decision. There's a lot of negativity on this website, and I'm NOT opposed to that. Consider Carol's 'Deep State' threads. I can't take constant exposure to that sort of thing, but I regularly include certain of these posts in 'my' threads, just to provide a realistic-context for my idealistic-concepts. I recently suggested that the Complete Writings of Dr. Robert H. Schuller be read straight-through, over and over, as the Foundation of a Doctoral-Dissertation (and I meant it with all my heart). I seem to remember being told that I'd "Burn Less if I Backed-Off" (or something to that effect) and that I was a "Glutton for Punishment". That didn't seem particularly positive to me, but what do I know??
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Oxy I really enjoyed reading Norman Vincent Peale.
    I never would have imagined in these days a priest would have brought me so much through books. I probably never will read them again but they served me well during that particular shaky period of my life. I think he made a difference to me.

I am not a partisan of looking only at the rosy side of life but rather of understanding what life is all about with its so many facets.
    I believe one has to face the good the bad and the ugly that comes our way.
    And spend as much time exploring the objective world than our inner world for both co exist always.

There exists a world that is sort of the synthesis of the 2.
    A nice place to be because you have sort of no identity in that one.
    Some resting point I would say.

We are truly amazing beings once you begin exploring these various realms and become able to easily position ourselves in any one of them easily and at will and see them for what they are without distortion , I would imagine this is not far from freedom.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:20 am

Silicon censorship

https://youtu.be/olTxU7UYZok

Love always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm