tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Healing Course

    Jaan
    Jaan

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-18

    Healing Course Empty Healing Course

    Post  Jaan on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:45 am

    Hi,
    I hope I'm asking this in the right forum...
    I live in Taiwan and am interested in doing a healing course. I am very interested in healingbioenergy.com's course, but all training events are on the other side of the world.
    Any advice on any available courses would be great and if anyone did the above mentioned course, please let me know what your experience of it was.

    Thank you!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24460
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  Carol on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:08 pm

    I've not heard of that off the top of my head Jaan. Perhaps one of the other members have as there our various healings in this forum utilizing various forms of healing.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19602
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  mudra on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:28 pm

    Hello Jaan and warm welcome in the Mists  sunny

    I never heard of Healingbioenergy before.
    So  I searched for it on the web and had a look at their website.
    https://www.healingbioenergy.com/level-1/

    Really cool. Thank you for sharing :)
    It seems this is another of these emerging ways to heal based on quantum physics
    where you let the life force or Source itself deal with the matter at hand.
    The healer being only a facilator for this process to take place.

    Quantum level transformation and techniques are a highly fascinating subject that I have been studying for over a year now taking various courses  as they came to Consciousness.

    There is a thread I opened on the topic of Quantum Transformation where I gathered whatever I could find in english. But most of what I studied is in french or German language.
    http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9839-quantum-transformation?highlight=quantum+healing

    The courses I have been following are mainly delivered in Europe where I live.

    However as far as Grigori Gabrovoï's teachings are concerned there is a group
    in Thaiwan and the teachings there are delivered in English.

    https://thailandproject.asia/wordpress/welcome/

    https://eequalsvs.com.au/seminars/thaiand

    I dedicated a special thread to Grigori Gabrovoï  http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9802-grigori-grabrovoi-the-xray-man. His teachings are rather different than the
    other quantum techniques I have been studying which ressemble more the healingbiorenergy that you are referring to I would say.

    All the above references I give are only there as indications. They may not interest you as they are slightly off the question you came up with.
    So don't feel obliged to take a look at all  this.

    Anyways if you decide to stay with us for a while I wish you a nice journey here.

    Love from me
    mudra
    Jaan
    Jaan

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-18

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  Jaan on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:39 pm

    Carol wrote:I've not heard of that off the top of my head Jaan. Perhaps one of the other members have as there our various healings in this forum utilizing various forms of healing.

    Thanks, Carol. I'll have a look around.
    Jaan
    Jaan

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-18

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  Jaan on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:26 am

    mudra wrote:Hello Jaan and warm welcome in the Mists  sunny

    I never heard of Healingbioenergy before.
    So  I searched for it on the web and had a look at their website.
    https://www.healingbioenergy.com/level-1/

    Really cool. Thank you for sharing :)
    It seems this is another of these emerging ways to heal based on quantum physics
    where you let the life force or Source itself deal with the matter at hand.
    The healer being only a facilator for this process to take place.

    Quantum level transformation and techniques are a highly fascinating subject that I have been studying for over a year now taking various courses  as they came to Consciousness.

    There is a thread I opened on the topic of Quantum Transformation where I gathered whatever I could find in english. But most of what I studied is in french or German language.
    http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9839-quantum-transformation?highlight=quantum+healing

    The courses I have been following are mainly delivered in Europe where I live.

    However as far as Grigori Gabrovoï's teachings are concerned there is a group
    in Thaiwan and the teachings there are delivered in English.

    https://thailandproject.asia/wordpress/welcome/

    https://eequalsvs.com.au/seminars/thaiand

    I dedicated a special thread to Grigori Gabrovoï  http://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9802-grigori-grabrovoi-the-xray-man. His teachings are rather different than the
    other quantum techniques I have been studying which ressemble more the healingbiorenergy that you are referring to I would say.

    All the above references I give are only there as indications. They may not interest you as they are slightly off the question you came up with.
    So don't feel obliged to take a look at all  this.

    Anyways if you decide to stay with us for a while I wish you a nice journey here.

    Love from me
    mudra

    Hi Mudra,
    Thanks again for always helping out. I did have a look at the Thailand Project - it is in Thailand, not Taiwan - but not that far! Just about a 4 hour flight and I always look for an excuse to visit again!! Looking at this technique took me by surprise as I haven't heard about it yet. I will definitely read up more about it. Thank you. These quantum techniques are fascinating and I think we are only scratching the surface.

    I intend to stay around and keep learning from everyone and hopefully contribute where possible. I'll start off by reading more in the section you recommended.

    Thanks again and big hugs!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24460
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  Carol on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:50 am



    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19602
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Healing Course Empty Re: Healing Course

    Post  mudra on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:26 pm

    Jaan wrote:
    Hi Mudra,
    Thanks again for always helping out. I did have a look at the Thailand Project - it is in Thailand, not Taiwan - but not that far! Just about a 4 hour flight and I always look for an excuse to visit again!! Looking at this technique took me by surprise as I haven't heard about it yet. I will definitely read up more about it. Thank you. These quantum techniques are fascinating and I think we are only scratching the surface.

    I intend to stay around and keep learning from everyone and hopefully contribute where possible. I'll start off by reading more in the section you recommended.

    Thanks again and big hugs!
    You are welcome Jaan cheers

    Enjoy it all.


    Love from me
    mudra

      Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:29 pm