tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

General Privacy Warning

NANUXII
    NANUXII

General Privacy Warning Empty General Privacy Warning

Post  NANUXII Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Hello All

I have known for a while now that the following technology ill describe below exists and maybe this is old news for some but im pretty sure not everybody is aware of smart screen technology enables a greater number of interactive advantages, but you may not be aware that it can be used as a sort of camera as well in particular as a use for bio-metric analysis.

Link on patent

The technology described above uses individually autonomous pixels to turn your phone or computer screen into a camera in fact any group or even individual pixels can be programmed to do this as you watch the screen showing you a display. So you can block or tape over your camera to get a sense of privacy but they can still see you !

This technology introduces Autonomous Transducer pixels. A transducer can do the following

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about an engineering device. For the similarly named concept in computer science, see Finite state transducer.

A transducer is a device that converts energy from one form to another. Usually a transducer converts a signal in one form of energy to a signal in another.[1]

Transducers are often employed at the boundaries of automation, measurement, and control systems, where electrical signals are converted to and from other physical quantities (energy, force, torque, light, motion, position, etc.). The process of converting one form of energy to another is known as transduction.[2]

The Transduction is then converted to information to be transmitted.

Another technology we should be made aware of is the use of power lines to gather, sort and re route this information specifically. Hence the need for Smart Meters. I was part of a think tank for an un related technology back in 2007 when one of the people present let this slip to me in private the following.

When you plug a device into the power socket it can now send digital sub-carrier information to the smart meter. So while we are deliberating about privacy regarding traditional cameras and microphones which to some extent can be blocked , we cant block our screen or we cant see what we are doing essentially making it the best spy device of the century ! Not only that it allows the actual screen to become one giant microphone capable of telling up to 6 or more voices apart in a noisy room.

My advice is even if you have your camera or microphone blocked or removed ( physically ) stay clear of any screens !

N
    N
    Swanny
    Swanny

General Privacy Warning Empty Re: General Privacy Warning

Post  Swanny Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:22 am

What about CRT monitors? Argh

I've been covering the screen in my living room for many years as it's also a scrying mirror

The bastards are determined to spy on us whatever we do
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Well this is kind of scary. Good thing I don't get reception on my cell phone here at the house. I do have something over the camera lens on the computer and of course we're not hooked up to television. Just watch DVDs and sometimes Prime. It's getting to the point I don't like to watch anything anymore. Just focus on reading these days.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 am

The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights seem to guarantee the 'Right to Privacy' at least until probable-cause causes a Federal-Judge to sign-off on surveillance of specific-individuals in a specific-manner for a specific-purpose for a specific-period. But the Deep-State seems to have Absolute-Access to We the Peons Worldwide. To complicate matters, my understanding of the Bible and My Religious-Background indicates that God seems to have Absolute-Access to We the Peons Worldwide. Hell, Santa Claus knows when we're sleeping and whether we've been bad or good. Managing Nearly Eight-Billion People in a High-Technology World Might Require Knowing What They're Thinking and Doing (Especially Regarding Terrorism, Overthrowing-Governments, Murder, Mayhem, Fraud, and Abuse). I'm HIGHLY Conflicted Regarding All the Above. My policy has been to place My Quest on this website for all to see (without hiding much, or even anything). But I'm honestly SO Disillusioned by Life As We Know It (and by What It Might Become) That I'm Massively Shutting-Down. I'm honestly considering NOT Having Internet or a Smart-Phone, and simply Using a Landline-Phone and Reading the Newspaper. Unfortunately, this would leave one in the dust as the Information-War Accelerates in an Eschatological-Quickening. We Might Be Screwed No Matter What We Do (Or Don't Do). In 2010 (The Year We Made Contact) 'RA' told me "Humanity is Screwed" and 'HE' said it like he meant it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:26 am

Oxy, of course Humanity is screwed. Why do you think thinks have deteriorated to the level that it has? Doesn't mean that humanity is down and out. Does mean that this is a spiritual warfare scenario and that the battle is ongoing. Gotta keep flexing those angle wings and line up behind Archangel Gabriel with the sword of truth, justice and righteousness to dive bomb down into the thick of it for the current battle.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 am

Carol wrote:Oxy, of course Humanity is screwed. Why do you think things have deteriorated to the level that it has? Doesn't mean that humanity is down and out. Does mean that this is a spiritual warfare scenario and that the battle is ongoing. Gotta keep flexing those angel wings and line up behind Archangel Gabriel with the sword of truth, justice and righteousness to dive bomb down into the thick of it for the current battle.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 am

Well Oxy, having viewed the clips all I can say is that these individuals are all actors. Some good, some not so good. All fake of course because what actors do is pretend. See past the illusion and it may not even be interesting anymore. The real thing is so much more substantial and fulfilling. Can't say I enjoy watching acting anymore these days either. Too many actors are practicing Satanists. Why bother emotionally feeding the enemy and being stupid about it? However, viewing a good mystery does have it's pleasurable moments.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 am

Carol wrote:Well this is kind of scary. Good thing I don't get reception on my cell phone here at the house. I do have something over the camera lens on the computer and of course we're not hooked up to television. Just watch DVDs and sometimes Prime. It's getting to the point I don't like to watch anything anymore. Just focus on reading these days.

I hate to inform you of this Carol but the PTB spy network works on different frequencies so even when your phone shows no reception i can assure you there is a good chance they still do. The only way to successfully stop your spy pocket or pc device is to remove the battery ...

yes another thing they have slowly changed .. if your mobile phone or laptop device is less than 5 years old you wont be able to remove the battery !

This is why my network of colleagues works with 10 or more year old tech. cameras and microphones physically cut out of the unit, removable batteries and we communicate through an encrypted private network. Sounds sinister but it's the only way to have privacy.

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 am

Swanny wrote:What about CRT monitors? Argh

I've been covering the screen in my living room for many years as it's also a scrying mirror

The bastards are determined to spy on us whatever we do

It would depend on the model but im 87% sure they are a better way to go especially if you work in dos green mode.

I would get a white noise generator or play ocean sounds or both. They have a lot of interrupting qualities for audio.

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:Well this is kind of scary. Good thing I don't get reception on my cell phone here at the house. I do have something over the camera lens on the computer and of course we're not hooked up to television. Just watch DVDs and sometimes Prime. It's getting to the point I don't like to watch anything anymore. Just focus on reading these days.

I hate to inform you of this Carol but the PTB spy network works on different frequencies so even when your phone shows no reception i can assure you there is a good chance they still do.  The only way to successfully stop your spy pocket or pc device is to remove the battery ...

yes another thing they have slowly changed .. if your mobile phone or laptop device is less than 5 years old you wont be able to remove the battery !

This is why my network of colleagues works with 10 or more year old tech. cameras and microphones physically cut out of the unit, removable batteries and we communicate through an encrypted private network. Sounds sinister but it's the only way to have privacy.

N

What about putting it in a Faraday cage, mylar bag or in a lead ammo box?

Would any of those be effective?

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 am

NANUXII wrote:

I hate to inform you of this Carol but the PTB spy network works on different frequencies so even when your phone shows no reception i can assure you there is a good chance they still do.  The only way to successfully stop your spy pocket or pc device is to remove the battery ...

N
    N

Don't let removing the battery fool you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am

Leading a boring life is the best revenge against eavesdropping.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Carol wrote:Leading a boring life is the best revenge against eavesdropping.
    Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking. If there's someone out there watching me they must be bored out of their frickin' mind, lmao.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:58 am

ClearWater wrote:
    Carol wrote:Leading a boring life is the best revenge against eavesdropping.
    Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.  If there's someone out there watching me they must be bored out of their frickin' mind, lmao.  

LMAO !!!

Someone i know when he writes an email to his mother puts in a load of red flag words at the bottom of the email and then changes the colour to white, she cant see the words but they get registered in the metadata lol

So im guessing some poor intern at one of the alphabet agencies has to sift through stories of her lumbago or angina ...

N
    N
    Shocked
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:00 am

Swanny wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

N
    N

oooh ! do tell !
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 am

Carol wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

I hate to inform you of this Carol but the PTB spy network works on different frequencies so even when your phone shows no reception i can assure you there is a good chance they still do. The only way to successfully stop your spy pocket or pc device is to remove the battery ...

N

What about putting it in a Faraday cage, mylar bag or in a lead ammo box?

Would any of those be effective?

usually yes , or an old microwave or fridge.

Best way to check is put it in one of the above and try calling it.

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 am

I forgot about the old microwave and we keep some short wave emergency radios in there.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:49 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Swanny wrote:

oooh ! do tell !  

Few years ago a friend of a friend went to a business meeting and was asked to turn off his phone, take the battery out then leave it in the hallway. After the meeting someone commented on it being a bit over the top having to take the battery out. The chap running the meeting got his laptop, tapped away at it and the phone without its battery in rang
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:02 am

Oxy. You might like to re-listen to Al Bieleck has to say about his visit to the future. I think it would give you some peace of mind. He was a personal friend of one of my friends who vouches for his authenticity.

Excellent interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyH3yjupayA
    Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 am

Swanny wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:
    Swanny wrote:

oooh ! do tell !  

Few years ago a friend of a friend went to a business meeting and was asked to turn off his phone, take the battery out then leave it in the hallway. After the meeting someone commented on it being a bit over the top having to take the battery out. The chap running the meeting got his laptop, tapped away at it and the phone without its battery in rang

QMG !! ( caveat, he is not my god exclusively )

But how ? how can it ring with no electricity ?

hmmmm ... think Nanoo think .....

Back up memory battery ?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Carol wrote:I forgot about the old microwave and we keep some short wave emergency radios in there.

Interesting to note the new microwave ovens wont block phone signals ... If you find an old panasonic micro like this one

Microwave

Its a pretty good Faraday cage.

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Swanny wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:
    Swanny wrote:

oooh ! do tell !  

Hey Swanny , I found this interesting article that gives credence to your friends story.

Naughty Phones

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm