tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines

Seashore
    Seashore

Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines Empty Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines

Post  Seashore Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:45 am

I have come across an article that links to a 29 page PDF that apparently shows an actual Blue Cross Blue Shield document about paying doctors to recommend vaccines:

To me, this is absolutely mind-boggling corruption.

Here is the first paragraph of the article:

Blue Cross Blue Shield Pays Your Doctor A $40,000 Bonus For Fully Vaccinating 100 Patients Under The Age of 2

By
    Paul Meizner

If you want to be sure your pediatrician has your child’s best interest, this is mandatory reading. Pediatricians around the country have begun refusing to accept families who opt out of some or all vaccines. Reason why? Well, all doctors are compensated by the amount of vaccines they are able to administer to their patients. We have discovered the Blue Cross Blue Shield doctor incentives booklet 2016-BCN-BCBSM-Incentive-Program-Booklet that shows the payouts given per vaccines and it’s astonishing!

http://cognitivetruths.com/blue-cross-blue-shield-pays-your-doctor-a-40000-bonus-for-fully-vaccinating-100-patients-under-the-age-of-2/

I don't know who the author of the article, Paul Meizner, is, but I think the document speaks for itself.  

This is an outrage.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines Empty Re: Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines

Post  Seashore Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:31 am

The following is a link to an important short video posted on Vimeo by researcher Ole Dammegard.

It is of a presentation given before the Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom, and it is on the subject of the stupidity and outrage of what is being done in relation to vaccinations:

Seashore
    Seashore

Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines Empty Re: Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines

Post  Seashore Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:38 am

Seashore wrote:To me, this is absolutely mind-boggling corruption.

I've just been watching a video that made me think of this thread.

It is an interview of a person who dealt with a doctor who was going to put her on chemotherapy when he had not even read her pathology report.

A screenshot showing the approximate point in the interview that this information is discussed:

Insurance Company Pays Doctors to Recommend Vaccines A_righ10

The interview:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®️
    Published on May 24, 2018

Our guest today is a WARRIOR in the true sense of the word!  She is a family friend and a lady I’ve had the honor of knowing for decades.  She’s worked for many years in the Entertainment Industry in Los Angeles for William Morris , Disney, ABC, & Active Vision Blizzard, just to name a few…..

LORI MORRIS has Stage IV cancer and she is BEATING IT, she’s KICKIN’ IT!!  Lori was born in 1964 and has always been very athletic & in top shape. She’s been an avid spin cycler; hiker – which included high altitude; a skier, and snowboarder….in fact in Sept. of 2013 Lori hiked Mt. Whitney in a single day…22 miles round trip, up to the 14,500’ elevation!  Two weeks later she couldn’t walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath and she’s here today to share her experience, with the hope that it will help all those tuning in, either directly or indirectly! . . .

Chemotherapy is big business.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:23 am