tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer Empty This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer

Post  Carol Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKslr2dVw9Y&feature=youtu.be
    This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - YouTube

Our individual walking styles, much like snowflakes, are unique. With this in mind, computer scientists have developed a powerful new footstep-recognition system using AI, and it could theoretically replace retinal scanners and fingerprinting at security checkpoints, including airports.

Neural networks can find telltale patterns in a person’s gait that can be used to recognize and identify them with almost perfect accuracy, according to new research published in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. The new system, called SfootBD, is nearly 380 times more accurate than previous methods, and it doesn’t require a person to go barefoot in order to work. It’s less invasive than other behavioral biometric verification systems, such as retinal scanners or fingerprinting, but its passive nature could make it a bigger privacy concern, since it could be used covertly.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer Empty Re: This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer

Post  mudra Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 am

The cost of obsessive control of everything is the complete loss of freedom.
    Can it get any worse ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer Empty Re: This AI Knows Who You Are by The Way You Walk - mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer

Post  Carol Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:31 am

Now you know why I like to live out in the boonies.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKBlR9uSKA
    Jim Marrs: LISTEN To This! The Truth May Scare You !! (2018-2019)

#231134421 Be Ready (4 years ago)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS3UNS18ntg

#231134421 Be Ready Decoded
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaXx0sM2Fh8&pbjreload=10

The deception that is being perpetuating against mankind is being manipulate by time travel AI super computer that is altering the timeline so that the New World Order comes into being by manipulating history and time.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:51 pm

If Supercomputer Artificial-Intelligence Infested with Nefarious-Souls is the God of This Solar System, what if there are the following two major-modes?? 1. God Tells Us What to Do. 2. We Tell God What to Do. Mode One might dominate until it is rebelled against, at which time Mode Two becomes dominant. When everyone gets tired of Mode Two, rebelling against it, then Mode One might be vindicated, and restored to its rightful state. This model seems reasonable if we live in a nasty universe, with strange-beings and unimaginable power-struggles. My upbringing involved the concept of an All-Powerful God with No Beginning or Ending, Who Speaks Creation Into Existence, and Who NEVER Makes a Mistake. But how would mere mortals verify this model?? The No God Model is suspect to me, because someone ALWAYS ends-up being in charge (whether they deserve to be, or not). Trillions of years of evolution might've resulted in VERY Strange Beings, with some smarter than others, and the smartest of them might've developed supercomputers, artificial-intelligence, and genetic-engineering (for better or worse, I know not). This thing might be older, stranger, and nastier than ANY of US can imagine. That Linda Moulton Howe video which just about pushed me over the edge has been removed from YouTube. It was a year-old, but within a week of me posting it, it was removed!! Interesting. It claimed that the ET phenomenon is deceptive, sinister, and NOT Extraterrestrial (or from other solar systems). It strongly hinted that the ET phenomenon is demonic in nature (but I could've gotten that wrong). The individual who told me "I AM RA" might be part of that phenomenon. But what if ALL of US are Ancient ET's on a soul-level?? What if rule by a single 'ET' Family or Individual ultimately breaks-down, resulting in yet another Star-War?? What if Supercomputer-Rule is the most stable model of management at this point in our evolution?? What if God decided to Delegate. I once told a medical-doctor that "God has a nasty job, but someone has to do it." I thought he was going to call 'Security'.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 pm