tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes Empty 2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes

Post  Carol Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-As3MFCYZE
    2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes

Missile on Hawaii update: there really was a missile that was fired where everyone with cell phones got texts about an incoming ballistic missile. For a political point of view it would be cleaver to attack Hawaii as that would not be considered an attack on the US mainland. Simon had a tour of the space radar space which detected this launch. The text warning messages that were generated is the standard protocol. The US navy using some depth charges designed to take out alien bases under the sea and then blow up when it hits the sea bed. A number of those were used as this submarine came from an undersea base. The latest news is that a number of high ranking officials were in Hawaii at vantage points because they thought this would drag the US into a war. Think the Clinton's, Obama's and Huma Abadin who was at the Four Seasons in Kona, Big Island Hawaii.

The economy of the US will come to a halt on the 31st if Congress doesn't get the budget taken care of.

He also is recommending that Prince Andrew needs to be careful. Especially when it comes to children being abused.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes Empty Re: 2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 am

Very interesting interview that one. I particularly 'liked' the part about the spiders. If anyone has seen disappearing spiders, you really need to listen to this!

Thanks Carol I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes Empty Re: 2018-01-21 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes

Post  Carol Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 am

Simon Parks had a lot of info. So much that I have to listen to it twice just to catch it all. I think you'll like this other video as well. It reminds me of Delores Cannon and what she had written about in her books.

➡️Host Michelle Walling interviews Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner Allison Coe about the most important topic happening on Earth right now: THE SPLITTING OF EARTHS and when the process will be complete.

Michelle and Allison also discuss:

-Michelle's confirmation that this is happening now in her life as well as first hand knowledge
    -Allison's confirmation that this is happening through validation with her clients and how it is affecting her life
    -How Allison was synchronistically drawn to QHHT and her role in sharing information about New Earth -What the New Earth is like
    -Who will be the first wave of humans on the New Earth
    -The three waves of transformational energy that are already in progress
    -When the Earth will shift completely
    -Vital new information from Allison's clients
    -How one person has shifted and reported from New Earth -How you can prepare to shift to the New Earth

Here is the link to "A Tale of Two Earths": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYm0zqJsCxw

Allison Coe's website is: http://www.soulfocus-hypnosis.com

Find a quantum healing practicioner in your area here: http://www.quantumhealingpracticioner

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:31 am

Wow, thanks for the link to that video too Carol. That's got to be one of the most positive, joyful interviews I've heard in a long time. It's so interesting that there's so much validation around from other sources/people who are getting the same information too. That doesn't happen often enough, but in this case Yes, it does!

I'm like Allison - very much looking forward to the next three months. It'll be so exciting if it all comes to pass the way described. Can't wait!

I'd just like to add that, if it doesn't, it's still interesting as, to my mind, it could mean that these hypnotists that were trained by Dolores are all linking into whatever it was that she was. Question Exclamation Idea And that would say a lot in itself.

Better get seriously meditating again methinks! Enlightened

Hugs

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 pm