tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii

Seashore
    Seashore

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Empty The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Carol,

I did a search and saw that you posted something related to this so apparently you know about it and you didn't have a horrible experience because of it, but did it affect you at all?

I thought about you when I got a notice in my email about this article by Michael Salla, who also lives in Hawaii:

Was a Nuclear Missile Attack on Hawaii Thwarted by a Secret Space Program?

Written by Dr Michael Salla on January 17, 2018. Posted in Featured, Space Programs

On Saturday morning January 13, residents of the Hawaiian Islands received an emergency alert that warned of an incoming ballistic missile and instructed everyone to take cover. Residents near Honolulu, the expected ground zero of any nuclear attack, fled for their lives to more remote areas of Oahu expecting the worst. . .

http://exopolitics.org/was-a-nuclear-missile-attack-on-hawaii-thwarted-by-a-secret-space-program/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Empty Re: The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii

Post  Carol Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:10 pm

It was real. Everyone's phone across the state went off along with TV announcements. If that missile had not been shot down we would still have had to remain indoors for 14 days and would be there now. What about all of the animals outside that need feeding everyday - horses, chickens, sheep, pigs, etc. How would one get water to drink and would it be safe? What about food? Who has 14 days worth of food in stock? Can't get food from the garden outside either. How much notice do you think we had to find shelter? Think less then 20 minutes. So shelter means getting under a roof for those who are lucky enough to be close enough to find something.. and then there would be what would happen after the blast. Definitely not good.

I'm not afraid of NK. They are the ones who fired that ballistic missile.

A blast over Honolulu would be catastrophic. That doesn’t mean the government shouldn’t help the public prepare for one.

Minutes after the people of Hawaii received an emergency alert on their phones last week, they began calling loved ones to issue tearful goodbyes and putting their children in storm drains. This tells you that the government has a long way to go to better educate people about the realities of nuclear attack.

Hawaii, for all its beauty, is a relatively poor location to experience a nuclear strike. Its isolation offers little chance for swift evacuation and would likely complicate government efforts to provide medicine and food relief. Its prevailing high winds could have an unpredictable effect on the dispersal of radiation. Yet there is much that government officials could do that might reduce panic before a strike and hardship afterwards.  

First, how big of a warhead would it be? Jeffrey Lewis, Middlebury professor and noted arms control watcher, says the North Koreans would probably use the largest warhead that they’ve tested, “which exploded with a force equivalent to a few hundred kilotons of TNT. Basically an order of magnitude bigger than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.”

Last year, North Korea demonstrated a weapon whose yield was roughly estimated at 200 kilotons, and a missile with enough range to fly the 7,350 miles from Pyongyang to Honolulu.

Plug those variables into Nukemap, a tool from Alex Wellerstein for approximating the devastation of nuclear events, and a terrible picture emerges: such a strike would kill nearly 158,000 people and injure 173,000 more.

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Screen_shot_2018-01-18_at_3.48.39_pm

These calculations assume a Hiroshima-style blast that occurs some 2,000 feet above the surface, which would increase the amount of pressure and immediate explosive destruction but would also limit fallout. Other factors could intensify the effects. “The mountains will reflect the blast back onto the target. Most homes in Honolulu are wood-frame construction, so there is a significant chance of a firestorm following the blast which was what really devastated Hiroshima, much more so than the blast,” said Lewis.

The question then becomes: what’s the best way to prepare? Seeking shelter is a good start, says Timothy J. Jorgensen, who leads the Health Physics and Radiation Protection Program at Georgetown University. But unless you have something like an underground, air-filtered bomb shelter, your leading concern might be staying someplace where you have access to food or water. You will likely be there for an extended period of time. “The fallout can be worse in terms radioactive exposure than the blast itself because it can come from hundreds of miles away,” Jorgensen said.

The primary fallout radioisotopes would be iodine-131, followed by cesium-137. Radioactive iodine can cause thyroid cancer, especially in children. But it has a short half-life, just a few days. “Wait a few weeks, and it’s all gone,” says Jorgensen. And be prepared to wait it out entirely indoors. In this sense, the emergency alert sent out by the local Hawaiian government, which advised people to seek “immediate” shelter, offered potentially very bad advice. Depending on your location and your proximity to a major target like Pearl Harbor, it may make more sense to take shelter where you might be confined for a few days or longer.

A nuclear blast would all but certainly contaminate local food and water sources. This would present a particular hardship for Hawaii, given its isolation. Still, the danger would wane after six to eight weeks for most food and slightly longer for milk. (Fallout can contaminate large areas of grazing pasture and then concentrate in the milk of the cows that ingest it.)

Here’s where the specifics of the detonation make the most difference. If the bomb explodes at an altitude similar to that of the Hiroshima attack, the fallout will be limited. If detonation occurs at the surface, the fallout for the surrounding area will be far greater, Jorgensen said.

“Not only will people be sheltering in place, it will be nearly impossible to get rescue workers in there for a couple of days. That’s a huge problem. First responders (my partner) all have survey meters to check the dosage as they go in, and if it’s above a certain level, they just don’t go any further,” he said.

Which kind of explosion is it more likely to be? Says Lewis: “it would be an airburst. If the warhead hits the ground, it’s going to splatter. The only question is what the optimal height would be given the sort of damage you want to maximize. For a 200-kiloton device, the optimal height to maximize blast would be between 1 and 2 kilometers.”

Jorgensen disagrees. “I would imagine that North Korea is not worried about detonating at altitude, which was a huge endeavor [when the United States achieved it in WWII ] involving barometric switches,” he says, which we don’t know if the North Koreans have, or would use.

If you’re in government, you may be tempted to call for an evacuation of people in areas where elevated radiation is present. Jorgensen cautions that while that may seem like a good way to reassure the public, it can cause more harm than good. Once public health officials push the evacuation button, it can be nearly impossible to unpress it and convince people that it’s safe to return to their homes, especially if radiation levels are still high, regardless of whether or not those elevated levels are actually safe, something that the government of Japan is currently wrestling with.

“The limit for additional radiation above background was one millisieverts per year,” says Jorgensen. “They realized that they could not use that as the standard for moving back and

Now they’re talking about 20 millisieverts as the standard. That’s 20 fold higher. People are saying, ‘Well, before you told us one millisieverts was the safe level!’”

One of the most important lessons from last week’s false alarm is this: “Civil defense will only make a difference for a small number of people at the margin. But you might be one of those people!” says Lewis. “And so I would recommend being prepared in the same way that one prepares for other natural disasters — you should shelter much as you would in a tornado or hurricane; you should have water and food much as you do for an earthquake. But we need to keep in mind that the most important thing is not to have a nuclear war in the first place.”

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Empty Re: The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii

Post  Seashore Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Oh my God, Carol!

I'm so glad you're okay.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Mahalo.. however, I'm happier that the island and the people here were saved and safe.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Empty EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News

Post  Carol Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo86TGDxg&feature=youtu.be
    EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News

http://www.stopthecrime.net/nasa.html For More Information On the NASA Document
    Rothschild and Rockefeller plan to "Restructure" North America and the World
    US AIRFORCE/DARPA/CIA/FBI/Southern Command/Atlantic Command/Australian DOD and More Involved
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/smartmeters/0102.html IEEE Info
    RECOMMENDATION: READ One Second After http://www.onesecondafter.com/

These vector borne diseases are something to take very seriously because we have all had our immune systems chemically disabled by the heavy metals in the chemtrails and the vaccines.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:13 am

Thanks for posting that.

I recognize that face and the website "Stop the Crime."

I believe that is Deborah Tavares.  I did a thread on another forum about her work and posted a video of her speaking at an Oathkeepers meeting about Smart Meters.

I'm so glad she has a new YouTube channel "StopTheCrime.netNEW."  I was hoping that she would become active again!

cheers

And I see I have some homework to do.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:22 am

Carol wrote:RECOMMENDATION: READ One Second After http://www.onesecondafter.com/
    I couldn't get that link to work.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:50 pm

More:

The Secret Navy behind the Ballistic Missile Attack on Hawaii

Written by Dr Michael Salla on January 20, 2018. Posted in Featured, world politics

As information continues to emerge confirming that there was a ballistic missile attack against Hawaii that was intercepted on January 13, the investigation begins to shift from what happened, to who was responsible. In this article, I analyze various sources describing the attack, and identify the mysterious naval force that was most likely responsible for launching the ballistic missile, which presumably was nuclear armed. . .
    http://exopolitics.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ7fS5vm-0
    Robert David Steele “Hawaii Intercepted a Real Missile”

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:25 am

I trust Robert David Steele.

I will watch with interest.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:43 am

At 9 minutes 1 second:  "...I believe this was actually an Israeli submarine launching a missile against Hawaii that was properly intercepted—God bless loyal elements of the U.S. Navy that were successful in doing that..."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:23 am

Yes God bless those who love our country and are working to keep it safe. I've had other reports from other sources all saying this was a real event. Yet the big question to me was why was Huma Abedin, the Clintons and Obamas doing on Big Island last weekend when this happened? That is very curious. And where are they now?

The CIA has it's own dark rogue navy, a full fleet which includes destroyer and nuclear submarine and air craft carrier that was behind this and launched a ballistic missile from and underwater sub toward Honolulu. The Department of Defense have been very worried about this dark fleet. It was clear that they wanted to start WWIII. The secret space program intercepted that missile and the one that was headed toward Tokyo

Scary. The missile launch against Japan was also real. Fortunately it was shot down as well. It's clear that some CIA rogue negative forces are trying to start WWIII and blame NK. Yet, here you have NK and SK working together on the Olympics. First time ever. Amazing. So underneath what the MSM is a completely different reality based on actual facts as compared to fiction that the press puts out.

It's also interesting to note that Q knew about this event ahead of time when he tweeted DEFCON I about 2 days before the Hawaii event on Saturday, Jan 13th.

Michael Salla (whom I know and who lives on the other side of the island from me) wrote a good article on this.

Cory Goode talks about the Hawaii event in this recent interview from Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O892bwmwzzE&feature=youtu.be
    Coast to Coast Am January 19, 2018 || ET Federation/ Open Lines

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Carol wrote: Yet the big question to me was why was Huma Abedin, the Clintons and Obamas doing on Big Island last weekend when this happened? That is very curious. And where are they now?
    Good questions!

Michael Salla (whom I know and who lives on the other side of the island from me) wrote a good article on this.
    Yes, I posted it, above.

That is great that you know him!

Cory Goode talks about the Hawaii event in this recent interview from Friday.
    Thanks.

I'm a supporter of Corey and his mission to speak out.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 pm

More info on this.

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii IsraelsIrondomeinterceptstarget770x400
    French Shot Down Hawaii Missile! Tom Heneghan
    Sunday, January 21, 2018

https://youtu.be/EbkIDwO1GaQ

Tom Heneghan reports the French shot down the missile heading to Hawaii.  NORAD picked up the launch but the US capability was temporarily disabled in order to start World War 3!  

Bill Clintons and Huma Abedin were in Hawaii at the time.  If Huma was there, Hillary was probably there too since she’s been Huma’s in the closet lesbian lover for many years now!

Where they all there to watch a nuclear blast on Hawaii from the distance?  Were they planning to toast some champaign while they celebrate World War III starting as they escape to the the bunkers?   Who knows but it’s very fishy Bill Clinton and Huma Abedin just happened to be there that’s for sure!

Here’s the proof Bill Clinton, Huma Abedin were in Hawaii.

Former President Clinton Visits Big Island

https://bigislandnow.com/2018/01/14/former-president-clinton-visits-big-island/

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin flees her troubles for $1,000-a-night Hawaiian resort (the Four Seasons) as NYC court hears she and jailed pervert husband Weiner have decided to divorce in private (the divorce was called off as a husband doesn't have to testify against his wife however the reason they stated for staying together is for their son's sake.)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5251573/Huma-Abedin-spotted-Four-Seasons-Hawaii.html#ixzz54rdrpZsd

On the morning or January 14th, of A group of boaters about 100 miles offshore Hawaii saw something get blown out of the sky at about 8am.  It lit up the entire sky at 8:00am in the morning.  This is the exact time the missile alert was issued for Hawaii!   Here’s the video talking about it.

Reference:

https://www.intellihub.com/claim-hawaii-charter-boat-group-witnessed-explosion-in-sky-on-morning-of-false-missile-alert/

Many other topics were covered in this broadcast including release of the Memo that is rocking DC right now, NSA spying on Americans renewed by Trump and the NSA saying they lost all the data they were supposed to preserve by court order!  More info on this here.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 pm

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
    Ex-CIA Clandestine Officer Confirms False Flag Missile Attack Upon Hawaii
    Monday, January 22, 2018

The Hawaiian Islands “incoming missile” alert, which was officially downgraded to a “mistake”, was  supposedly made due to an inattentive worker that happened during a shift change. That explanation is total Bravo Sierra. As I previously reported on a broadcast on The Common Sense Show Youtube channel, the process to deliver a warning of this magnitude is a 5 step process, involving two humans, with keys, turning the mechanism to release the information at the same time. The key mounts are eight feet apart. An accident is impossible. Within hours of the event, and because I was able to quickly gather information to demonstrate that the Hawaiian event was no accident, and ex-CIA Robert David Steele was able to confirm the information.

Warnings In Both Hawaii and Japan
    In the following video, Lisa Haven also reported on this issue and she clearly states that her sources confirmed that the process to warn the public of an incoming threat is a 5 step process. Not only that, Lisa reduces the odds that this was some big coincidence because the same thing happened in Japan on the following day. When one does the work that Lisa and myself do on an ongoing basis, one comes to realize that coincidences are few and far between. Here is Lisa Haven’s report on this matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzGEYyHtAoI
    First Hawaii, Now Japan Issues Missile Launch Warning?? Coincidence?? I Think Not!

I also have confirmed this 5 step process with multiple people including one who will go on the record, and that person is former CIA clandestine officer, Robert David Steele. In addition, The Common Sense Show has learned that AFPAC’s warning system also broadcast the same warning at the same time and that this system is independent of the Hawaiian warning system. The government and the Governor of Hawaii are both lying to the people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhto4f-NiQs
    HAWaii tourists say that they saw something blow up in the sky[/size]

Look Up In the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, No, It’s a Missile Being Blown up Less Than 100 Miles From Hawaii.
    Multiple people, approximately 100 nautical miles from the Hawaiian Islands saw a flash of light following an explosion in the air.  The time frame fits the Hawaiian warning of an incoming missile. The witnesses included a boating expedition of about 10 people. Further, there are multiple accounts in the Islands of seeing the flash of light (ie explosion).

Ex-CIA Robert David Steele Speaks Out On the False Flag Nature of Missile Alert
    Yesterday, I interviewed Robert David Steele, who served for years in the clandestine service portion of the CIA. Among many subjects, we discussed the Hawaiian missile alert. He confirms the process of alerting the public to an imminent event and this warning is, as I have stated, a 5 step process and an accident of the type being described by the Hawaiian governor is not possible. The Governor is lying to the citizens of Hawaii.

In the interview, Steele is crystal clear in saying that this was a false flag attack designed to blame North  Korea and start World War III.

The Motivation for the Attack
    One should realize that the “attack” upon Hawaii and later Japan happened very shortly after is was announced that the two Korea’s would march under the same flag and form a joint hockey team. This development is being understated in the mainstream media. This development is monumental in its implication because this represents two nations who are saying no to World War III.

It is not likely that the hockey coach and Olympic contingent from both nations called each other said let’s be friends. This development was generated at a much higher level. I have been told that the President’s’ of China and the US agreed to and encouraged this development.  And as I have previously covered on The Common Sense Show, this means that in actuality, none of the principals in the ongoing events related to NK’s nuclear missiles want World War III. Given what we know about the situation, it seems very likely that rogue elements of the globalists launched a missile at both Japan and Hawaii, both were taken down, and the attempted false flag events designed to start World War III were averted for the time being. I covered these possibilities in the following interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxMw_LsIYU
    Did the Presidents of China and the US Put the Two Koreas Together for the Olympics

It is going to be a wild ride because the globalists don’t passively accept defeat. There will undoubtedly be  more provocations designed to start World War III as the globalists search for the right combination of events to have their (WW I) Archduke Francis Ferdinand moment.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 am

I don't know why I'm asking this, but is the Alleged Death of Sherry Shriner somehow related to the Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii?? I think I found out about Sherry's supposed death on January 12, and I asked how she died, and I wondered if her passing somehow indicated that things might be going to hell?! The next day, the Hawaii Missile Scare occurred!! A few days later, someone told me that someone I've somehow associated with Sherry Shriner said to say "Hello" to me!! All of the Above is probably a real-stretch, but I wonder as I wander!! Three days prior to Fukushima, 'RA' told me "I'm sorry we couldn't work together. Too much water has gone under the bridge." I replied "Oh Well." Approximately three months prior to Fukushima, 'RA' told me that preparations had been completed for an undisclosed something. Honest. I've given up. I keep asking questions which never get answered. I keep sensing deception and obfuscation. I Eschew Obfuscation!! BTW -- It's now January 25, and Sherry hasn't had a show since January 5. That's three weeks without a show. This has never happened before. 'RA' knew that I was a regular listener to Sherry's show (without me telling him). I'd appreciate some inside-information regarding All of the Above. I'm tired of being 'Out of the Loop'. I'm forced to guess about EVERYTHING. No One Tells Me ANYTHING.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 am

Gee Oxy, when it comes to RA and Sherry Shriner I'm out of the loop too. I just stick with reliable sources the best that I can and disregard the fake news BS. I share about 95% of what I find publicly and zip from private sources unless it's already been made public by another source.

I was saddened to learn about her passing.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Thank-you Carol. I've noticed your Posting MO for years, and it seems quite wise. I've done just the opposite, which seems to have backfired. I've re-posted quite a few of your posts on my threads (with credit given). I hope that's been OK. I've said this repeatedly, throughout the years, but it must never be forgotten that my posting on this website has been an Honest-Act. I've always been honest, but I've modeled various personalities and editorial-content in an Unconventional and Unorthodox Religious and Political Science-Fiction Format for Educational-Purposes. I'm NOT Like This in Real-Life (Thank-God)!! I'll miss Sherry, but I've suspected for years that listening to her show might've been a bad-thing (despite my alternative-research objectives). It might've opened me up to nefarious-forces. The Dark-Side is probably provoked when one messes with the Dark-Side. What Would the Dark-Side of the Moon Say?? I found the last video below (by Linda Moulton Howe) to be extremely-interesting (especially starting around the 40 minute mark).

The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii Starbuckcigar
    The January 13, 2018 Nuclear Missile Scare in Hawaii 636109409345965185-1620286864_hollow%20moon%20theory

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:26 pm