tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

"NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING" Empty "NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING"

Post  Carol Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cemA5VuNQWo
    "NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING"

Nasa employee gives an interview. H tells what NASA has been hiding on the moon. There were huge ships docked behind the moon in 2013. And they have been there since. He's coming out to tell people. This was posted for news and research. Very credible report.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

"NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING" Empty Re: "NASA EMPLOYEE TELLS WHAT THEY ARE HIDING"

Post  NANUXII Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:25 am

Interesting i was observing the moon just last night , it was very bright and seemed to have rotated a little... mind you i only had binoculars.

Im curious about this report , why is he divulging what may be top secret info ?  and giving his name ?   would that not pose a personal security risk ?  

Another thing i noticed , he is reading his testimony, its not like he is just speaking , for some reason he is reading from a prepared document.

thats a little odd dont you think ?  

Anyway i dont doubt there are ships there , its a landing dock , there are ships there all the time. Mind you around late 2012 there was a particular energy coming from the moon that got my attention and i believe Pine Gap had something pointed straight at it. It was a vision so i dont know how accurate it is.

So what im curious about is what are they using this event for ?    Is it another invasion from the evil reptilian over lords The Gogglebotz ?

Or is it something worse ?  like a secret German war base waiting to enact the final plan of the Human Cleansing !!!

oooooh !  ( insert spooky voice )  

lol

Sorry Carol , i dont mean to poke ribs , just having a bit of fun.

So does this guy have any other videos ?

UPDATE : I read he changed his name to protect his identity... thats funny. Voice recognition software could pick him up easy. Unless they distort the pitch with an underlying phasing effect they could id that voice... unless its someone else s voice !

hmmmm i like mysteries

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am