tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”  Empty Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”

Post  Carol Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM
    Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”

Published on Dec 1, 2016
    Goodbye Obama! This wonderful, hilarious Christmas song parody says it all! - - Based on the song Andy Williams made popular in the 60's... This version also parodies the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" When George Baily begs God (through his guardian angel Clarence) to let him live again... This time he begs God to help Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" Hillary makes an appearance as the Abominable Snowman in the end... Singer, songwriter and Entertainer Dana Kamide wrote the lyrics and performed the lead vocals and produced the video. Democrats got Shellacked in last 3 elections. Yet Obama and the media still trying to make up stories why Donald Trump was elected instead of admit that for the last 8-10 years their policies have FAILED AMERICA! Here are the lyrics:

It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
    Yet some kids are protesting
    while Trump fans investing their time with good cheer
    Sing It's the most wonderful time in 8 years

It's the hap-happiest voting season of all
    With each staff member Trump picks, Democrats up to their old tricks …Just trashing them all
    but It's the hap- happiest election season of all

There’ll be one party hosting All three branches toasting
    but how low now will the press go
    There'll spin misguided stories Trying to steal Trump’s glory
    from a playbook written, long long ago

It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
    There'll be much more enjoyment a lot less unemployment
    Cuz Trump will be near
    It's the most wonderful time in 8 years (go up)

Hillary’s party’s not hosing they’re no longer toasting,
    Beyonce, Kanye, Cop Killers, Racists and the Muslim Brotherhood
    They ignored true stories of Hillary who wasn’t sorry
    for her crimes now and long ago

Now It's the most wonderful time in 8 Years
    We’ll deport all the criminals, Taxes will be minimal
    Bad trade deals disappear
    It's the most wonderful time
    yes the most wonderful time
    Oh the most wonderful time… in 8 years!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”  Empty Re: Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:49 pm

I faithfully listened to Rush Limbaugh during the Clinton Presidency, and I probably heard hundreds of nasty political songs. Some of them were quite mean. Then I stopped listening. The controversial internet stuff eventually took over my life. Now I'm trying to stop posting. I think I might like to watch videos, such as the first one below. I enjoyed watching the movie End of the Tour. I just want to go away, and stay out of trouble, for what little time I might have left on this seemingly "God Forsaken Planet". Think long and hard regarding the Genesis of Computers and the Internet, and where this phenomenon is leading Humanity. I have suggested that we are being led down the Primrose-Path to Purgatory and Hell. What if we are facing an Internet-Based Investigative-Judgment?? What if we are facing an Extreme Global-Warming Executive-Judgment?? A very-strange Individual of Interest spoke of Earth becoming so hot that even the deepest underground-bases would not provide a safe-haven!! Honest!! I continue to wish for Law and Order without Fire and Brimstone!! Unfortunately, we can't always get what we want...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”  Empty Re: Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”

Post  Carol Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody “It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”  Undefined-undefined-3AFC1AA000000578-521_308x385

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 am