tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Jenetta
Swanny
mudra
Mercuriel
Carol
9 posters

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 pm

FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!

A thread on 4chan with an FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions. The Hillary Clinton email server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of DC is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times. This inside info from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with NOTES added to clarify some of the responses all this and more has been reveled and reported by Before Its News.

The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”. To save everyone time, here are the choice bits with the link to the entire archive, where you can decide for yourself if this is for real or not. Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards. This could be the most interesting election ever. (Lanugauge Warning):

his level of corruption is something expected in a developing country or a place like China, where they openly persecute good people and have industrial scale organ harvesting of Falun Gong and others. The Clinton Foundation is up to their neck with Jiang’s vile regime in China, but there is so much to see here.

Original thread archived at archive.is: http://archive.is/RffAd#selection-33761.0-33761.121

Why Hillary was Not Indicted

>>79480356 (OP)
    Will she be indicted?

{NOTE: This thread was from BEFORE the announcement by Comey that there would not be any indictment}

>>79481119
    There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.

There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.

The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

Super Classified Materials on the Clinton Email Server

>>79481467
    She had SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

{NOTE: A Special Access Program is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. They are held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the globe, or our missile silo locations.}

The Clinton Foundation is the Key

clinton-foundation-1078x515

>>79481382

>>79481397

The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

{NOTE: This explains why the investigation took so many people and so long}

A Bigger Problem than Hillary

>>79481665

Killing HRC would not cause this problem to go away. The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece -albeit a big piece – of this massive shitstorm.

>>79481265
    Legal is asking preliminary questions about whether or not she has been coached (she has) and setting up the general line of questioning. I am a high level analyst though, so my job is only to look at her records.

>>79482104
    The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

The ENTIRE Government is Involved

obama-boehner-ap

>>79482245
    My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason, which is why HRC’s death would not cease the investigation or prevent further scandals. Many, many people are involved.

>>79482342
    There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C. But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.

What Lynch is saying is she will accept whatever they do and make her determination as she will. Nothing about her responsibilities has changed, she is simply trying to keep her hide intact.

Foreign Powers Have Some of the Documents

Trump Has Some of the Documents

Russia Will Probably Leak All Info they Have

>>79483349
    Foreign powers are in possession of some of the documents we have analyzed, because they were hacked from the Clinton server. Trump has some files as well, and likely plans to leak them and use them to his advantage soon.

The leaks will have to be made in a non-transparent fashion.

>>79483350
    If we recommend, we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs which would obliterate national security.

>>79483587
    I am not sure, but some of my war strategy buddies are estimating a high probability that Russia will leak all of the info they have to the world, since Clinton wants to go to war with them and they have no desire to be in conflict with the US.

>>79483751
    If we do not recommend, it will look like a cover-up and Trump will use the perception to bolster his message. I did work in PsyOps once, and Trump’s use of confirmation bias is legendary.

Bill Clinton Will Likely Die This Year

If Trump Wins, Hillary Goes to Jail

>>79484201
    Bill Clinton will likely die this year.

>>79484664
    We have our hands tied. My message to you and everyone on this board is do not get distracted by Clinton’s e-mails. Focus on the Foundation. All of the nightmarish truth is there. The e-mails will pale in comparison.

>>79484907
    If Trump wins, HRC will be prosecuted. I have heard rumors Christie will be his AG, and Michael Flynn will be his VP pick.

A Multitude of Scandals

>>79485031
    Saudi Arabia visits and donations to the CF. Russian Uranium fiasco. HRC and the Israel lobby, the Council on Foreign Relations. AIPAC. The list is endless.

Three Choices – Could Crash Everything

>>79485572
    I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

The Problem is the Entire Government

>>79485629
    Comey will likely resign in any case. FBI is being very quiet for a reason, most of us want to keep our jobs.

>>79485655
    Snowden has nothing to do with any of this.

>>79485706
    Possibly. I don’t know for sure.

>>79485756
    Obama and HRC do hate each other. HRC hates black people and Obama dislikes recklessness. As far as the investigation, some details are correct. As to the outcome, no one knows.

>>79485779
    Truthfully, not many. The FBI is rather fond of /pol/. We study more than we investigate.

>>79485920

The problem is with the entire government. HRC is one component of that government.

Hillary Sold SAP’s to Overseas “Donors”

>>79486178
    All I can tell you about the SAPs is HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.

Obama is loosely tied to the CF, but much more tied in with the same people who donate to the CF.

>>79486240
    Russian borders, Ukraine, everywhere NATO is, the South China Sea, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Africa.

Soros is at the heart of all of this.

>>79486254
    If it comes down to it, I would fight. But most of us are of the opinion that HRC will not be president, and having Trump in office makes our job that much easier. But right now we have to carefully wade through the mud.

>>79486263
    As I stated before, BC (Bill Clinton) likely wanted LL (Loretta Lyncy) to focus on the e-mail server and shy away from prosecuting the foundation.

>>79486289
    We will go to war with Russia and possibly China if she wins.

Obama Wanted to Postpone the Case Until 2018

>>79483056
    Didn’t Obama push to have the case postponed until 2018 as well?

>>79486562
    There is talk of it. I do not know where the order came from.

A Difficult Position for FBI Insiders

>>79487155
    If leaking data en mass destroys my country, we betray the country. If we do nothing, we betray the country. I am not disagreeing with you. I am saying the situation is more complicated when you are inside, and you do not have the breadth of info that I have that would make your eyes fall out of your skull if you knew what all was going on.

>>79487691
    It benefits her because her donors have paid for it. I do not want to post any information about me or where I am, because if any hint got out that I posted anything, I would be fired and blacklisted. Possibly killed.

Soros Guiding Everything – Global Government

george-soros

>>79488021
    Soros funds, instructs, and influences every layer of US government. right down to the tax code.

Correct theories: Huge Jewish influence, Soros as a puppet master, red team planner. You would have to ask specifically.

>>79490049
    The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division. This desire is born out of a fear of the horrors of WWII. The Holocaust is a lie, but the death toll was still massive nonetheless. And many people were brutalized by it.

Russia Hacked the Clinton Email Server 100%

pjimage-2-34

do russia (or others) have enough info to bring down clinton if they leaked it? would they be more likely to leak it or use it for blackmail?

>>79490064
    They have enough to take her down. I am not sure of the totality of what they have. I can tell you that they 100% hacked her server.

Orlando and LA Gay Parade Attacks were Inside Jobs

>>79490062
    are the incidents manufactured with the intent of harsher gun control laws?

>>79490153
    Yes. The gay bar attacks were inside jobs.

If Everything is Exposed, Human Trafficking and all the Payoffs

>>79490632
    >In regards to the Clinton Foundation, what would happen if all of this information ended up being released to the general public?

I said in the last thread, total chaos. The government would be exposed at every layer, who pays who, who buys what, and no one has yet asked about the human trafficking bits I have been laying out.

>What if you, you personally, leaked all the documents to the darkweb or some other online outlet. What would happen?

Silencing and/or death. Some places are trying to leak but we censor them too fast.

>Would the countries that would be named in the documentation declare war if there was a large change in government?

No, they would declare war because all of our secret operations in their countries would be exposed.

>Couldn’t you have the AGs of some of the right aligned states indict her? If they were given enough information and documentation?

We have thought about this. It is on the table.

9/11 Was a Mossad Inside Job

>>79489525 (OP)
    What do you know about 9/11? Was it an inside job?

>>79490791
    9/11 was Mossad.

Get Smarter About Civil War (The FBI’s Main Concern)

>>79490926
    If a civil war broke out, 100% certainty China and Russia would get involved.

>Also, what fears would need to be resolved in order for the FBI to be willing to go nuclear on this bitch and the foundation?

This would be like launching a nuke at NYC. We would hit the target, but we would then be at war with the whole US.

The FBI is facing the entire federal government in this case. It is why we are so quiet.

Sex Rings in All Governments

>>79493354
    Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that’s why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you.

http://endingthefed.com/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 pm

FBI Docs: Hillary Was So Unpleasant Security Agents Didn’t Want To Protect Her

Department of State security officers found then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so unpleasant they refused to work on her security detail, a former agent claims in newly-released FBI documents.

The FBI Monday released 100 pages of documents relating to its investigation of Clinton’s private email server. The documents incorporate summaries of several interviews the FBI conducted, including one with a woman who served as an agent with the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) during Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

During her interview, the agent said Clinton treated agents rudely and with contempt, and was so unpleasant that senior agents typically avoided being on her security detail.

“[Redacted] explained that CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” the interview summary says. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/fbi-docs-hillary-was-so-unpleasant-security-agents-didnt-want-to-protect-her/#ixzz4NOaL5ods

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Riding in Cars With Huma: Hillary Clinton Snubbed Diplomats to Stay Near Aide
    Hillary Clinton “blatantly” disregarded security and diplomatic protocols as Secretary of State and frequently insulted U.S. ambassadors by refusing to ride with them to diplomatic events abroad, a former U.S. diplomatic security officer told FBI agents investigating Clinton’s private email server.

According to FBI interview notes released Monday, the former security officer described the “stark difference” between Hillary Clinton’s conduct as secretary of state and the conduct of her predecessor Condoleezza Rice, who closely adhered to the appropriate protocols. Hillary’s “abundant” protocol breaches, on the other hand, were widely known in the diplomatic security community.

One area of particular concern was Hillary’s refusal to follow “standard security and diplomatic” protocol by riding with local U.S. ambassadors in an armored limousine to diplomatic events abroad. It was standard procedure for the secretary of state and the ambassador to arrive together at these events, but Hillary refused, and insisted on riding with her top aide Huma Abedin.

According to the FBI notes, “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol.”

The former security officer said Huma Abedin was likely responsible for ignoring the standard protocols on Clinton’s behalf, and appeared to possess “much more power” than other top aides to secretaries of state.

Read more: http://heatst.com/politics/fbi-hillary-limo-ride-huma/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Just released by FBI Insider: Hillary Sold SAP’s to Overseas “Donors”. Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress. HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. One example is that she gave/sold Top Secret Weapons Schematics to the Chinese. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.

Confessions of Retired US Army Major

My name is Ed Coet. I am a retired US Army Intelligence Officer. In my last job in the army I was the Chief of the Human Intelligence Branch for the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany. In that capacity I was also the Designated Program Manager for a Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress and which has been widely reported in the news. Here is what I personally know about SAP’s and what I can attest to in an unclassified forum:

1. The names of each SAP are themselves classified Top Secret because the information within the SAP are far and above Top Secret.

2. SAP’s are so sensitive that even people who have security clearances giving them access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information (TS SCI), an enormously high security clearance level, cannot have accesses to a SAP’s unless they receive a special indoctrination into the SAP based on an operational “must know” that exceeds all other “need to know” standards.

3. Being “read on” for a SAP is far more then acknowledging in writing that you have been briefed on the SAP. It is an in-depth “indoctrination” into the given SAP, and each SAP is itself compartmented separately from other SAPS. Having access to one SAP does not give you access to another SAP, and in fact rarely does. Only a tiny handful of people have knowledge of all SAP’s. SAP’s are the most stringently compartmented and protected information in the entire US government.

4. Unlike Top Secret SCI which is maintained in highly secure Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilitates (SCIF’s) managed by specially trained Special Security Officers (SSO’s) at various levels of command, every single SAP is managed by an individually designated Program Manager for each individual SAP covering an entire theater of operations. In other words, SAP Program Managers are far fewer in number than there is SSO’s. SSO’s are not cleared to even know about SAP’s or to maintain information about them in their already enormously secure SCIF’s. How SAP’s are secured cannot be discussed because of the sensitive beyond Top Secret nature in which it is done.

5. Unlike individuals with the highest Top Secret SCI access security clearances, who must undergo a special background information with periodic “bring-up” background investigation, those tiny few who have access to SAP’s must also endure periodic polygraph tests in addition to the most comprehensive of special background investigations. I used to have to schedule four-star generals and admirals to be polygraphed in order for them to maintain their access to my SAP. Many generals and admirals who obviously have the highest security clearances still did not rate being indoctrinated into my SAP. In fact, they didn’t even know the SAP existed.

6. Compromise of a SAP is the single most dangerous security violation that can ever happen to the USA. Even the enormously damaging revelations of the Edward Snowden’s TOP Secret SCI security compromise does not reach the level of a SAP compromise.

7. To put SAP information in to an unsecure sever like Hillary Clinton’s unsecure server is a class one felony that could, in some cases, result in life in prison. That is because such a compromise is so dangerous that it could and likely will result in the death of people protected by and within the scope of the SAP.

As a former SAP Program Manager I believe it is inconceivable that if it is verified that Hillary Clinton’s server actually had SAP information on it that she could possibly escape indictment and criminal prosecution. As hard as it is to imagine, that would even be worse then electing to not prosecute a mass murdering serial killer because even they could not inflict as much damage on our country as the compromise of a SAP. Compromise of a SAP not only could -- but without doubt would -- cause serious damage to our national security.

If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether it was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI will strongly recommend that charges be brought against Hillary Clinton and continue in an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.

If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime, I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her, and the FBI would then have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up –- so grave is this security violation.

If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in the historical record as an “enemy of the state,” and could himself face criminal prosecution –- so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS could gets away with something like this in our system of government

If anyone could escape persecution for compromising a SAP, we are deep trouble as a nation. No president who loves this country and is ttrue to his oath would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closest and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.

If the ongoing investigation finds that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP, then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA -- and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “disqualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information - period.

ED COET
    Major, US Army (Retired)
    http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/coet_bio.html

P.S. It is my sincere hope that each of you will share this article, to help other Americans understand how grave Hillary Clinton’s alleged SAP compromise is. We can’t allow anyone so careless with this level of information to have access to any classified information ever again for as long as she lives. This would surely render her unqualified and unfit to hold any public office let alone POTUS if this allegation proves to be true.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/02/confessions-of-retired-us-army-major.html

Last edited by Carol on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:07 pm

October 17, 2016 – White Hats Report #55 – The Ministry of Propaganda is imploding!

As we wind down to the last presidential debate and the upcoming election on November 8, the desperation of the Clinton crime family has been ratcheted up to an unprecedented level. The latest attempt to coordinate a sexual misconduct attack on Trump fails on so many levels it’s not worth our time or yours to pick it apart. Suffice it to say, none of it passes the test of common sense from the timing of the allegations to the characters involved to the lack of lawsuits filed against an easy and rich target. These allegations are the wet dream of any plaintiff attorney yet no suit has ever been filed against Trump.

Wikileaks – The gift that keeps on giving

The continued assault on HRC by Wikileaks is exposing the corruption of the cabal despite the mainstream media’s continued attempts to downplay the releases. An analysis performed on the three main networks, ABC, NBC and CBS indicated a 25 to 1 disparity in the time spent on the Trump allegations vs. the damaging and revealing Wikileaks data dumps. The information from these data dumps shouldn’t be surprising to any of our readers as we have clearly documented the corruption of the US political system, dominated by two crime families, Bush and Clinton.

It’s interesting to note the HRC camp does not refute the emails are authentic, spending all their time whining that the Russians are trying to manipulate the election by helping Trump. Sounds like an admission to us. Contrast that response with Trump’s vehement denials of the accusations of sexual assault. Ironies abound as the very system the cabal devised to spy and collect data on every person on this planet is now being used against their chosen candidate for president to deny her from office. Like the fall of the Roman Empire, at some point the internal corruption and immorality of the regime in the US will eventually eat itself from the inside out, laying bare all the sordid details of its demise.

Her disdain for Catholics, Evangelicals and Latinos has been exposed in addition to her dangerous policies of “open borders” and wish that a white person was behind the shootings in San Bernardino so they could blame it on “homegrown” terrorists and further the gun grab supported by the Democrats and in line with the United Nations NWO narrative.

The FBI enter the fray

Recently released FBI documents indicate a Clinton aide in the State Department offered a bribe to the FBI in exchange for downgrading an email from classified status. Again, we shouldn’t be surprised at the desperation exhibited by the cabal to protect their candidate for president. Related to this, rumblings are being heard from disgruntled, embarrassed and angry FBI agents for the handling of the Clinton investigation which once again, show the corruption of the system. Be reminded that this was an investigation where five people were offered immunity, no one was charged, evidence was allowed to be destroyed and no Grand Jury was impaneled. Not to mention the husband of the subject of the investigation meets with the Attorney General of the US in a private plane on an airport tarmac, then within a week, the investigation is concluded with no criminal charges filed. If this situation occurred in a third world country no one would be surprised but we’re now seeing it exposed in a US clearly being run by a criminal cabal with no regard for the citizen’s rights or the rule of law.

The Ministry of Propaganda

Last but not least, we have the mainstream media following the parade of lies, carrying shovels and brooms, constantly trying to clean up the mess made by the Wikileaks exposures. Like a raging house fire, the more they try to put out the fire with water, it turns to gasoline and the flames go higher and higher and the heat intensifies.

The Creating Reality department of the Ministry has now turned to the “polls” taken by unknown parties of unknown participants of unknown areas in an attempt to convince us that all their work in painting Trump as the bad candidate and HRC as the good candidate is working. It’s another desperate attempt to save HRC from prison. Given that more emails will be released in the future, it’s hard to envision Clinton escaping prosecution no matter who wins the election. No doubt the HRC campaign is fully aware that their candidate is losing by a wide margin and the message to the American voters is, “No need to come out and vote, the election has already been decided.” Nothing could be further from the truth as just like their candidate, everything they say is a lie, compounded by another lie and another and another.

Trump has recently spoken about the polls being “rigged” and he is absolutely correct. The ONLY way HRC wins the presidency is if she and the cabal steal it by election fraud. These so called scientific polls being put into the consciousness of the American public is an attempt to get us to accept the rigging of the election before it happens.

Do not fall for this sting!!!

In that vein, the inventor of PollMole, Dr. Richard Davis, a patriot and former SEAL team 5 member will be on the Fade to Black radio show hosted by Jimmy Church tonight at 10 PM EDT.

http://jimmychurchradio.com/dr-richard-davis-on-fade-to-black/

We continue to urge all our readers and supporters to spread this link far and wide and download the PollMole APP to participate in the all important exit poll on November 8. Dr. Davis and his team are part of the white hats in this country that are trying to prevent another stolen election by the cabal.

We need everyone’s attention to this as our very futures depend on it.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2016/10/october-17-2016-white-hats-report-55.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Top 10 Clinton scandals exposed by WikiLeaks
    Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2 - Page 2 Campaign_2016_Clinton.JPEG-0d0e0_c0-0-5186-3023_s885x516
    1. Mrs. Clinton had cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
    CNN contributor and then adviser of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave the Clinton campaign advanced notice of a CNN town hall question that she thought may give Mrs. Clinton pause. Mrs. Clinton’s campaign lauded a New York Times reporter for “teeing up” stories for them, and ABC’s George Stephanopoulos for hammering home their talking points. The Boston Globe helped Mrs. Clinton’s team maximize her presence in New England during the primaries and CNBC’s John Harwood bragged to them about dogging Donald Trump during a Republican primary debate he moderated.

2. The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill.”
    After the massive 2010 Haiti earthquake, a senior aide to then-Secretary of State Clinton repeatedly gave special attention to those identified by the abbreviations “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs), referring to the former president. The emails show Mrs. Clinton’s State Department prioritized and benefited Mr. Clinton’s friends in the $10 billion recovery effort. The State Department also polled the popularity of Mr. Clinton in Haiti and shared the results with him.

3. Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”
    Mrs. Clinton’s dream for America looks a lot like the European Union. She reportedly told investors in a paid speech to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that’s as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” Without borders, there are no countries, including the United States.

4. The Clinton campaign was in touch with Department of Justice officials regarding the release of her emails.
    Brian Fallon, Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman and former Justice Department staffer, appeared to have discussions with sources inside the DOJ about ongoing open records lawsuits requesting access to her emails while serving as secretary of state. In an email from May 2015, Mr. Fallon said that “DOJ folks” had “informed” him about the upcoming status conference in one of the lawsuits.

5. The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails.
    In April 2015, Clinton campaign Deputy Communications Director Kristina Schake referred to a “tip” from a source regarding when the State Department planned to release Mrs. Clinton’s Benghazi emails. Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer Heather Samuelson followed up on the tip, writing: “Latest: Still aiming for Friday, but potential it gets delayed until early next week because still moving through interagency review process. Will check back tomorrow and keep you posted. Quick update on this — DOS says the release of the 300 will likely happen on Thurs or Friday. Will keep you posted as I hear anything further on my end. Thx.”

6. Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
    In a 2013 speech before the National Multi-Housing Council, Mrs. Clinton indicated her public positions may differ with her private positions, because politics is an ugly business.

“Politics is like sausage being made,” Mrs. Clinton said. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

7. Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backwards.”
    Hacked emails show Mrs. Clinton’s campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri and other Clinton allies openly talking about Catholics being “severely backwards” and charging that they don’t know “what the hell they’re talking about.” The April 2011 discussion between Ms. Palmieri and John Halpin, a senior fellow at the liberal Center for American Progress, mocks media mogul Rupert Murdoch for raising his children in the Catholic Church and said that most “powerful elements” in the conservative movement are all Catholic.

8. Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggles of the middle class.
    In a 2014 speech for Goldman Sachs and BlackRock, Mrs. Clinton admitted her riches and public persona lifestyle isolated her from the financial struggles of most of the country, saying her memories of her childhood is how she connects now to everyday Americans.
    “Obviously, I’m kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy,” Mrs. Clinton said of relating to the middle class.

9. Mrs. Clinton campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
    Mrs. Clinton’s campaign tried to make her email scandal disappear during the Benghazi probe by trying to conflate and confuse the two separate incidents. Mr. Podesta told aides in March 2015 to steer the media’s attention from the email scandal to the House Benghazi investigation, which they felt had already been painted in the media as a Republican witch hunt.

10. The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.
    After receiving a subpoena for her emails, Clinton insider Phillipe Reines in March 2015 discussed strategies to use as an excuse not to release all of her emails. It appeared to constitute a conscious effort of the Clinton camp to frustrate and delay a congressional subpoena. Mr. Reines said of the emails: “Not flippantly, and maybe just from Nick’s [Merrill, Clinton spokesman] mouth — but rather than going around on how to release the 55k let’s just be for what’s happening and use this as an excuse. Because we can say even if State has equities, not providing them would put her in legal jeopardy OR we can say happy for them to have it, happy for them to have them as soon as State is comfortable.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/top-10-hillary-clinton-scandals-exposed-wikileaks/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:41 pm

TRUMP’S FIVE-POINT PLAN FOR ETHICS REFORM
    This is the FULL press release:

“It’s Time To Drain The Swamp In Washington, D.C. That’s Why I’m Proposing A Package Of Ethics Reforms To Make Our Government Honest Once Again.” - Donald J. Trump

First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

Not only will we end our government corruption, but we will end the economic stagnation.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-gfUiDvzE
    Short Version - 3-4 minutes
    Few Thoughts Now On Hillary Clinton & Those Who Drive The Clinton Cartel, From State Dept, DOJ, FDN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4V6o6yR3Hk
    Longer Version - 38 minutes

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ejO3vu2Dw
    Hannity 10/17/16 - James O'Keefe video, Melania Trump interview, Clinton camp exposed
    Published on Oct 17, 2016
    Hannity 10/17/16 - James O'Keefe video exposes Democrats inciting Violence at Donald Trump Rallies, Newt Gingrich interview with Sean Hannity as a Reaction to James O'Keefe Video, Sean Hannity also discusses Shocking revelations put forward by the Julian Assange's WikiLeaks which has leaks about 12000 emails of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Democrats Admit To Inciting Violence And 'Anarchy' At Trump Rallies | The Sean Hannity Show

Sean Hannity interview with Laura Ingraham, Donald Trump Rally in Green Bay Wisconsin, Sean Hannity also discusses the upcoming Melania Trump interview with Ainsley Earhardt of Fox news where Melania trump defends Donald Trump against tirade of Sexual Misconduct allegations

Donald Trump expands 'Election is Rigged' to include Voter Fraud, More Emails released by WikiLeaks from Clinton campaign showing Potential 'Quid Pro Quo' with President Obama and State Department, Rudy Giuliani defended Donald Trump's claim of Rigged Election on CNN by saying that Dead People generally vote for Democrats

Assessing Donald Trump's 'Rigged Election' claim & Clinton camps new emails FBI Releases Docs on Clinton investigation, Julian Assange's Internet Cut, Donald Trump doubles down on Media rigging Election - Donald Trump is going on a furious Twitter tirade about the "rigged" election, WikiLeaks claims that its internet connection has been cut off so they cannot release anymore of Hillary Clinton Campaign's Emails, Latest Polls show Donald Trump losing most of the Polls in most of the states, Donald Trump is losing against Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump losing among women.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2 - Page 2 Kelly
    WIKILEAKS RELEASES CANDID PHOTOS OF HILLARY CLINTON

After a tumultuous week in the Presidential election Julian Assange has released another bombshell.Wikileaks has released a group of photos allegedly hacked from John Podesta's emails showing presidential candidate Hillary Clinton grabbing a man's crotch.

"You can clearly see",Assange told a French news outlet,"Hillary has grabbed on the man's balls. All Donald Trump has done is talk about grabbing women and they call him a rapist.T hey tried the same thing with me. Look,tripping on the rug and your fingers accidentally winding up in a woman's coocoo is not rape. What Clinton did is."

On The Kelly File Trump spokesperson Katrina Pierson told Megyn Kelly that this was proof of the Clinton's deflection of their own sexual habits on to Donald Trump.

"We have a picture all the Clintons have is dozens of women all making things up so they can be guests on CNN.", Peirson said,"Donald has always been a gentleman with me and has assured me that every time his hands wound up on my genitals it was an accident."

What do you think about Wikileaks and the alleged interference in this election by the Russian Mafia? Join us all this week on Fox News,America's Election headquarters.

http://www.tdtalliance.com/2016/10/wikileaks-releases-candid-photos-of.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:00 am

PROOF THAT THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN HAD THE PROTESTER FROM THE OKEEFE VIDEO DIRECTLY ON THEIR PAYROLL- CROSS REFERENCED ..." How much did Hillary Clinton directly pay Zulema Rodriguez for shutting down a Chicago Donald J. Trump rally & an Arizona highway? We found out.

Disbursements for Transaction period: 2015-2016ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ
    Remove 01/01/2015  12/31/2016

Spender                        Recipient     State        Purpose         Disbursement date Amount
    STAND UP FOR OHIO PAC RODRIGUEZ, ZULEMA AZ REIMBURSEMENT FOR T-SHIRT PRINTING 06-10-2016 $320.00
    STAND UP FOR OHIO PAC RODRIGUEZ, ZULEMA AZ POLITICAL CONSULTING FEE 06-01-2016 $17,500.00
    MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ AZ TRAVEL EXP 05-24-2016 $1,108.97
    MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION RODRIGUEZ, ZULEMA AZ REIMBURSEMENT 05-24-2016 $1,108.97
    HILLARY FOR AMERICA RODRIGUEZ, ZULEMA AZ PHONE 02-29-2016 $30.00
    HILLARY FOR AMERICA RODRIGUEZ, ZULEMA AZ PAYROLL 02-29-2016 $1,610.24

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:07 am

BOMBSHELL: LEAKED EMAIL REVEALS THE DISTURBING THING HILLARY WANTED DONE TO TREY GOWDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92l41HGvOVM

Published on Oct 17, 2016
    Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Joe Saunders for Western Journalism reports, when Trey Gowdy was hunting down the truth about the Benghazi Hillary’s staff loyal was instructed to strike. According to an email uncovered by the Daily Caller that was part of a trove of hacked documents published by the WikiLeaks site, Clinton’s aides had been instructed to find some way to PUBLICLY DISCREDIT the South Carolina congressman in public – just before he used a Sunday morning news show last year to launch attacks that turned out to be right on the money.

possible Podesta statement to prebut Gowdy

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com, jpodesta@americanprogress.org, dkendall@wc.com, hsamuelson@cdmillsgroup.com, cheryl.mills@gmail.com, bfallon@hillaryclinton.com more  Date: 2015-06-27 18:18

Subject: possible Podesta statement to prebut Gowdy

Friends – HRC asked me what offense we could do today to set up Gowdy for Face The Nation tomorrow.  Nick and I thought best option would be a statement from Podesta doing some offense on how this latest obsession on Sid emails is absurd, further evidence this is partisan effort.  HRC was hoping for a video. Don’t think that is possible for tomorrow. I could see doing one for Tuesday, when we have more email news to face that could put all this in context.  In the meantime, Nick is drafting a statement that we will share with all of you. So be on the lookout for that.  Thanks, all.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4902

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oASbNihf3w
    Trey Gowdy Gives Epic Pin Drop Speech Shocks Entire Crowd With The Truth

Last edited by Carol on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:15 am

BOMBSHELL: THE CLINTON CARTEL EXPOSED Pt 2 - James THE CLEANER Comey (36:20)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Wa8RKQNS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7Dyz9jUvc

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 am

From GLP

how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made over 11 years ago about women? and If those were made to my daughter ....
    I was asked tonight

"how could you ever support Trump after the comments he made over 11 years ago about women and if I would still support him if he made those comments about my daughter?

My response was this....

** If he had put our nations security at risk, I would not vote for him.

** If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him.

** If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if the HIGHEST security clearance email was classified(even higher then top secret) , I would not vote for him.

** If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for abortion, (even late term, when the child can feel pain) I would not vote for him.

** If he wanted my 3 year old Granddaughter to go to restrooms with men dressed as women, I would not vote for him.

** If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him.

** If people who came against him and mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him.

** If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him.

** If he called blacks "super predators", I would not vote for him.

** If he called a black person the N word, I would not vote for him.

** If he called his opponents (record breaking millions) human voters people that were irredeemable and deplorable, I would not vote for him.

If he did ANY of the things above I wouldn't vote for him, but right now, the only person who does ALL these things is Hillary.

I've taught my daughter and continue to teach my granddaughter to disregard sexist remarks and move on, especially when they were made so many years ago, also to forgive those who say they're sorry. Sometimes guys talk macho to other guys in private as the male ego can be YUUUUGE, but in reality they're very respectful to women.

Actions over a long period of life should be judged over words any day.

Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago doesn't move me. I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives.

To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously about national security, is a much bigger problem. We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now. People see a Secretary of State doing things that would 100% put another govt worker in jail. The rule of law is not being respected anymore when people see Hillary not charged. This IS a terribly dangerous precedent to give to any human, but especially a President.

Rant over... Still voting for Trump / Pence

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:26 am

Gohmert makes FBI Director James Comey Admit FBI Faked Hillary Clinton Investigation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_x9w5JpT4
    Published on Oct 2, 2016
    Gohmert shows that the FBI did things in a way they never have before and he shows that comey admits that allowing certain things to happen and all the immunity agreements they gave they never actually could prosecute anyone or hillary because before investigating anything they gave immunity they faked this investigation made it look real but it was never real.. its a messed up world were living in now special people get special treatment.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 am

"Agents have decided that they are going to talk" - FBI Agents Say Comey 'Stood In The Way' Of Clinton Email Investigation

FBI agents say the bureau is alarmed over Director James Comey’s decision to not suggest that the Justice Department prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information.

“This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”

The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.

“We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” he said.

“There should have been a complete search of their residence,” the agent pointed out. “That the FBI did not seize devices is unbelievable. The FBI even seizes devices that have been set on fire.”

Another special agent for the bureau that worked counter-terrorism and criminal cases said he is offended by Comey’s saying: “we” and “I’ve been an investigator.”

After graduating from law school, Comey became a law clerk to a U.S. District Judge in Manhattan and later became an associate in a law firm in the city. After becoming a U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, Comey’s career moved through the U.S. Attorney’s Office until he became Deputy Attorney General during the George W. Bush administration.

After Bush left office, Comey entered the private sector and became general counsel and Senior Vice President for Lockheed Martin, among other private sector posts. President Barack Obama appointed him to FBI director in 2013 replacing out going-director Robert Mueller.

“Comey was never an investigator or special agent. The special agents are trained investigators and they are insulted that Comey included them in ‘collective we’ statements in his testimony to imply that the SAs agreed that there was nothing there to prosecute,” the second agent said. “All the trained investigators agree that there is a lot to prosecuted but he stood in the way.”

He added, “The idea that [the Clinton/e-mail case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”

According to Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova, more FBI agents will be talking about the problems at bureau and specifically the handling of the Clinton case by Comey when Congress comes back into session and decides to force them to testify by subpoena.

DiGenova told WMAL radio’s Drive at Five last week, “People are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. We were asked to day to provide legal representation to people inside the bureau and agreed to do so and to former agents who want to come forward and talk. Comey thought this was going to go away.”

He explained, “It’s not. People inside the bureau are furious. They are embarrassed. They feel like they are being led by a hack but more than that that they think he’s a crook. They think he’s fundamentally dishonest. They have no confidence in him. The bureau inside right now is a mess.”

He added, “The most important thing of all is that the agents have decided that they are going to talk.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/#ixzz4NRp2iKq8

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:48 am

New FBI Docs Expose "Shadow Government" Protected Hillary In Email Investigation
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/new-fbi-docs-expose-shadow-government-protected-hillary-email-investigation

It appears 'The Deep State' has been spotted. newly released FBI documents discuss "a group of very high-ranking officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or "The Shadow Government." According to the FBI probe, “[t]his group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries.”

While serving as Secretary of State under President Barack Obama, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “blatantly” disregarded protocol, an issue that prompted an official to say that there was a “stark difference” between Clinton’s “obedience to security and diplomatic protocols” and the behavior of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The details come from a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) report released Monday.

“This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol,” the summary reads. According to the FBI docs, the interviewee also added that “Clinton’s [use of a private email server was] well known throughout Diplomatic Security, and [breaches] were ‘abundant.’”

The 100-page document contains interview summaries conducted by the FBI along with notes from its agents, which may offer the public a glimpse into the government’s official Clinton email investigation.

The last 100-page release is the fourth installment of documents related to the Clinton email probe recently released by the FBI. The most recent release also contains allegations regarding a “quid pro quo” request from Patrick F. Kennedy, the undersecretary of state for management, among other claims.

According to the FBI document, Kennedy “pressured FBI agents to change the classification on sensitive documents found on Hillary Clinton’s private email server” in “exchange for a ‘quid pro quo.’” Promptly after the document’s release, both the FBI and State Department denied such an arrangement took place — but that didn’t stop the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform from demanding more information on the exchange.

In a letter addressed to Secretary of State John Kerry, the committee chair, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-CA), along with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the chair of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, claimed to have reasons to believe Kennedy “inappropriately influenced the review of Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

Despite the uproar the release sparked due to the bribery allegations, some news organizations took particular interest in the FBI document’s mention of “the Shadow Government,” a group of “very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’”

According to the FBI probe, “[t]his group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries.”

Shadow-Government

In the letter to Secretary Kerry, Chaffetz and Nunes added that members of the Shadow Government included Kennedy and “several former attorneys from the law firm that has represented [Clinton] in this investigation, Williams & Connolly LLP,” suggesting Clinton’s legal representatives may have influenced the FBI much like Kennedy attempted to.

Both congressmen are now urging Kerry to remove Kennedy from his post until further investigation can show proof the undersecretary did not have anything to do with the FBI’s decision not to prosecute Clinton.

In the FBI’s summary, the Shadow Government is said to have urged the FBI to drop the investigation documents all at once “for coordination purposes.” This information comes from an unidentified person, the FBI documents claim.

Usually, the bureau releases investigation documents on a rolling basis, releasing batches of investigation documents in its official vault. The group of very high-ranking State officials allegedly urged officials to do the opposite, but they did not get their way.

Regardless, after announcing the investigation had been concluded, FBI Director James Comey decided not to prosecute former Secretary of State Clinton, claiming the move was apolitical.

“I want the American people to know we really did this the right way,” Comey said in July. “You can disagree with us, but you cannot fairly say we did it in any kind of political way. We don’t carry water for anybody. We were trying to do what the right thing is.”

At the time, Comey explained he arrived at that particular decision because “no reasonable prosecutor would bring this case, no reasonable prosecutor would bring the second case in 100 years focused on ‘gross negligence.’” Nevertheless, the FBI’s own notes seem to argue that Clinton and her State Department minions may have been involved in criminal acts other than gross negligence.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 am

Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-server-hacked-fbi-docs-reveal-confidential-file-was-found-romanian-server

The latest document release by the FBI, which contains a further 100 pages of "302s" or summaries from interviews conducted with various parties close to Hillary's private server, reveals a troubling fact: according to an interview conducted on June 6, 2016 with an unnamed employee working for a US defense contractor specializing in the areas of "missile, space and intelligence", classified documents linked to Hillary Clinton's private server were discovered in Romanian during a broader search for confirmation whether Clinton's private server had been breached from the outside.

Specifically, the FBI specifically was trying to determine "if there was an intrusion into Clinton's server and, if so, whether exfiltrated data fell into the hands of a foreign power."

The probe was conducted after an unnamed woman who worked as a senior staff member in the US Senate Judiciary Committee contacted the witness and whom she asked if it was possible to determine if Clinton's server had been compromised. Since the unnamed woman did not have the funding for the project, in August 2015 she met Newt Gingrich, who recommended she speak with a person at conservative watchdog site Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch then put $32,000 behind the effort in February or March of this year. The project entailed scouring the "deep web" for evidence that Clinton's server, or that of her close confidante Sidney Blumenthal, was hacked.

What the probe found was disturbing, and contradicts the findings presented by FBI director James Comey.

The witness told the FBI that he reviewed the data and found files from Sidney Blumenthal's server residing on a server in Romania. The witness further said that he believe Blumenthal had a personal server "because he found some of Blumental's files on the server in Romania, but not any of Blumenthal's emails. The Romanian server contained approximately 200 Microsoft Word, Excel, and other file types belonging to Blumenthal."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:12 am

Hillary 'stole State Department furniture': FBI agent accused Clinton of taking it to her home in newly-released secret file

Hillary Clinton has been accused of stealing furniture from the State Department and using it in her home, according to recently released FBI records. The claim came from an ex-agent with the Bureau of Diplomatic Security who served as part of her security detail while in office.
    A 100-page dossier also provides evidence of claims that Clinton's staff tried to convince the FBI to downgrade the classification of some emails on her private server in return for more special agents stationed abroad.
    The dossier, which is redacted, does not show who initiated the discussion about altering the classification of the emails.

Hillary Clinton has been accused of stealing items of furniture from the State Department
    DC home: Hillary and Bill Clinton have a large house on 'embassy row' in the capital. It was here the agent alleged State Department lamps and furniture were taken. The ex-agent told the FBI that they were aware of Clinton or her aides 'removing lamps and furniture from the State Department which were transported to her residence in Washington, D.C.'The female agent did not know whether the items were returned, the FBI noted.

The claim is particularly resonant for the Clintons, who left the White House with massive amounts of furniture and other items which they then either returned - including sofas, a chair, and an ottoman - or paid for. In total they declared $190,000 in gifts as they left the White House, but ended up paying $86,000 in cash and handing back $48,000 worth of items - after public outrage at what they had done

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847154/Hillary-accused-stealing-furniture-State-Department-taking-home-FBI-agent.html#ixzz4NSBc6kr0

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:30 pm

New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’
    In 2009, Abedin said Clinton would object to speaking with crowd on both sides or without podium

by Edmund Kozak | Updated 18 Oct 2016

Emails obtained by Citizens United through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and released on Tuesday suggest that walking around a stage may have been a challenging burden for Hillary Clinton as early as 2009.

In a 2009 email exchange between top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and Clinton Global Initiative employees Amitabh Desai and Ed Hughes, Abedin revealed that Clinton could not walk around the stage like her husband Bill Clinton and would need a podium for an upcoming address.

What’s Up with WikiLeaks?

"Just want to make sure someone has coordinated with you on hrc speech set up," Abedin wrote. "She won't be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone," she explained. "Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium [sic]?"

screen-shot-2016-10-18-at-11-51-04-am

Hughes told Abedin that a high table that doubles as a podium would be on the stage for Clinton's use, but also noted that "the room is set 'stage in the round' with the circular stage in the center of the round, audience all around in concentric circles … similar to some of last year's campaign rallies with public in the background."

Interestingly, even that raised a red flag for Abedin. "I'm worried that will be an issue for her. Can we do a half round or something?" she asked. The exchange suggests that Clinton not only may have trouble physically walking around a stage, but also some trouble focusing with the presence of a crowd behind her.

Hillary’s Van Has a Bed, and During Speeches She Needs to Grasp a Podium

Latest WikiLeaks revelations show her campaign sharing potentially worrisome health-related information
    The email's release comes on the heels of a leaked email provided by WikiLeaks that also suggested Clinton regularly needs to use a podium as a literal crutch.

In that email exchange, Abedin responded to Dan Schwerin's drafts of a potential Clinton press statement following the Benghazi hearings. "I would make it shorter only because it's a bank of Mics and no podium," she said.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/emails-hillary-needs-podium-speak/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:58 pm

BREAKING: O’KEEFE JUST RELEASED THE VIDEO FOOTAGE! SHE’S TOAST!
    As you might know, a “guerilla journalist” named James O’Keefe III began releasing insider footage and interviews a few weeks ago that he and his undercover reporters had obtained by infiltrating Democratic campaign centers and staff meetings. The first video has already sent heads rolling. Notably, James Foval, who featured heavily in Part 1 as a grassroots coordinator for “bird-dogging” violence unrest at Trump/Pence rallies, was fired the day after O’Keefe’s video broke. Expect to see more fatalities as the truth spreads.

This is why “the powers that be”–or, as they prefer to call themselves, “the Shadow Government”–is actively suppressing traffic to O’Keefe’s video. FOX News waited over a week before responding to O’Keefe about his upcoming releases, and then only to turn him down. Fortunately, Sean Hannity decided to feature O’Keefe on his radio program yesterday, and aired much (if not all) of the video on his show last night. Is it any wonder that Hannity is ranked #1 in news ratings? Viewers want the truth, and Hannity is going against the tide at his own media company to pass truth along to us.

By contrast, Google is apparently actively strangling the spread of O’Keefe’s bombshell footage. Just look at how they manipulated traffic for part 1 yesterday.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788371799654424577/photo/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
    Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-okeefe-just-released-the-audio-tape-shes-toast/?utm_source=Push&utm_campaign=18_October_1230&utm_medium=OneSignal

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Hillary has been a very bad girl - PART 2 - Page 2 397E015300000578-0-image-a-27_1476811781869
    The loneliest road trip: How NOBODY recognized Clinton at famous Chipotle stop
    and she had to do a lap of a gas station to find anyone to shake her hand

Hillary Clinton kicked off her presidential campaign with a road trip to Iowa inside her 'Scooby van,' but when she stopped at Chipotle for lunch, no one recognized her, emails confirm. A blow-by-blow staff of Clinton's anonymous movements and even her side dishes are revealed in a hack of campaign chair John Podesta's emails. Clinton ordered a burrito bowl with chicken and black beans and got some snacks at a gas station.

Clinton kicked off her presidential campaign with a road trip to Iowa inside her 'Scooby van'
    -When she stopped at Chipotle for lunch, no one recognized her
    -The stop became famous after Clinton was later seen on store security video
    -Ordered burrito bowl with chicken and black beans
    -Blow-by-blow of Clinton's anonymous movements and even her side dishes are revealed in a hack of campaign chair John Podesta's emails
    -Fueled up at a BP station in Joliet, Illinois and spoke to a Republican man
    -'Got some snacks'
    -'Looked at all the big rigs' at a Pennsylvania truck stop
    -Press aide reported 'no interactions of note'
    -The internationally famous former secretary of state traveled with two aides and a Secret Service agent
    -She previously has traveled in private jets, a government plane, and a campaign plane
    -Overnighted in Beverly Hills last week
    -Russian intelligence is believed to be behind the hack that resulted in the disclosure Democratic candidate's lunch menu and snack run

Hillary Clinton's movements abroad have been closely catalogued in diplomatic cables – and so too was her lonely, unrecognized jaunt inside a Chipotle in Maumee, Ohio, leaked emails confirm.

Clinton's aides kept tabs on the former secretary of state as she made her way west toward Iowa incognito early in the presidential campaign.
    The reports strip some of the glamour off the journey to try to become the world's most powerful person. By their own records, Clinton didn't draw anyone's attention when she stepped up to the counter to order, wearing shades.

In the Chipotle stop, 'no one noticed who she was,' reported press secretary Nick Merrill 'Just stopped for lunch in Maumee, OH, at the Chipotle in a strip mall next to a Meijer supermarket, an LA Fitness, and a train depot, Merrill wrote on April 13th around lunchtime. 'HRC went through the line and ordered a burrito bowl with chicken and black beans, gauc, and an iced tea. No one noticed that she was there, which made for an awkward encounter between me and the manager as I was taking aerial shots of HRC ordering,' Merrill said.

'I think he thought I was from the health department,' he added.

Although it was previously known Clinton ordered a chicken burrito bowl, her side dishes have not been confirmed until now. 'We sat and ate, chatted a little, and left.  No photos with people, no interactions of note. But for your viewing pleasure, please see attached,' he wrote, though the image wasn't included in the dump, which was posted on Wikileaks as part of a massive dump of Podesta's emails. Clinton didn't cause much more of a stir when she made a snack run at a gas station.

Just fueled up at BP in Joliet, IL. We got a little air, and then went inside to get some snacks,' Merrill wrote to Teddy Goff at Precision Strategies. 'On the way back to the van HRC met a middle aged Republican man who asked her not to be too liberal if she won. She said she hoped he'd support her > and he said ok if she didn't go too liberal on him.'

Clinton's stop at a Pennsylvania truck stop didn't cause much more of a stir.

'Just stopped for gas at the Pilot Travel Center truck stop off I-80 near Porter, PA. She did a lap around the place and looked at all the big rigs before people started to catch on back in the front lot near the pumps,' Merrill wrote.

'She shook some hands with a few families and posed for photos in front of a large yellow and red 'Travel Center.' Huma may be able to add more about who they were.,' he wrote, in reference to aide Huma Abedin. 'Back on the highway now about 2 hours and 15 minutes from Pittsburgh.'

The trip began the enthusiasm that accompanies any new campaign, and are time stamped just weeks after it was revealed Clinton kept a private email server.
    Updates went to Clinton staff, which is likely how it got into John Podesta's email, though the campaign has not confirmed the authenticity of the hacked emails.

'Greetings from I-80 West passing through Great Meadows, NJ, where HRC just tweeted to the world that she's running for President,' wrote Merrill. 'I'm going to use this chain to update people from the road, so watch this space for updates.'

Clinton's stealth Chipotle run attracted national attention. Owner Charles Wright initially doubted the information when the New York Times asked him about it.

'The thing is, she has these dark sunglasses on,' he told the paper last year. 'She just was another lady.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3848694/The-loneliest-road-trip-recognized-Clinton-famous-Chipotle-stop-lap-gas-station-shake-hand.html#ixzz4NT9ObKrA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs&feature=youtu.be
    Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud
    Published on Oct 18, 2016
    In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. They admitted to hiring people to instigate violence at Trump events. There are 2 videos. They also spelled out how they bus people to different states to illegally vote.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Now that Paul Ryan has written off Donald Trump’s chances to win the Presidency, he is preparing the ground for “governing” with Hillary Clinton in the White House.

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/latest/paul-ryan-is-already-planning-to-help-hillary-clinton-implement-her-socialist-agenda/

And to that end, a favorable story appeared in the Washington Post.

The reporters describe how Ryan and Clinton can work together to implement Hillary’s socialist agenda and continue to transform America into a lesser nation.

And to that end, a favorable story appeared in the Washington Post.

The reporters describe how Ryan and Clinton can work together to implement Hillary’s socialist agenda and continue to transform America into a lesser nation.

The Post’s story – written by Phillip Rucker and Robert Costa – who is a favorite of establishment aligned politicians – describes the blueprint for a working relationship between Ryan – an alleged Republican – and a possible Democratic President.

The Post identifies areas where Ryan and Clinton could team up to pass the Democratic agenda.

The paper explains a massive infrastructure bill that would cost hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off unions funding democratic campaigns and so-called criminal justice reform which would allow thousands of dangerous criminals back on streets and possibly restore their voting rights so they could become loyal Democrats in areas of likely victories for Clinton.

Costa and Rucker also note Clinton and Ryan could work together to pass a multi-step amnesty bill where the Gang of Eight legislation is broken up into many smaller pieces of legislation as opposed to one gigantic bill.

The Post reports:

“One such area could be an infrastructure spending bill, which Clinton has said would be an immediate priority. Ryan, too, has in the past year privately reached out to top Democrats about beginning infrastructure talks, which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and other pillars of the Republican establishment have championed.

Clinton also would seek to work immediately on an overhaul of immigration law, an issue that Ryan has advocated but that has become anathema in parts of the Republican conference. It is possible that a Trump loss in November could shift political winds in the GOP, creating momentum for Ryan to consider starting discussions.

“It’s got to be done in stages and pieces, not some big, massive bill that ends up collapsing under its own weight,” Ryan said at the Economic Club about the prospect of an immigration pact next year.

There are other areas of mutual agreement, such as on criminal justice. Clinton and Ryan have expressed concern about mass incarceration and advocated changes to sentencing laws, and there are bipartisan efforts afoot.

Another issue is fighting poverty, something Clinton and Ryan prioritize, although they have clear disagreements on the solutions. Ryan sees it as his personal mission and thrust it to the forefront of the GOP policy agenda. His confidants said he would feel invested in reaching an anti-poverty accord with Clinton.”

Costa also says there’s another possible area of common ground for Ryan and Clinton to forge a relationship.

He notes that Ryan’s wife and Hillary share an alma mater.

Another Clinton-Ryan connection: Janna Ryan ’91 and Secretary Clinton ’69 are graduates of Wellesley

— Robert Costa (@costareports) October 13, 2016

Will Paul Ryan complete his betrayal of the Republican Party and the conservative movement by helping Hillary Clinton with welfare programs, union payoffs, flooding the streets with criminals let loose from prison, and passing amnesty legislation?

Comments:

Charles T. Gore •
    I for one have never trusted Paul Ryan.

Why has he refused to acknowledge or back Trump?

Why because he feels the RNC is about to collapse and we will then have a one party system which we have now as the RNC aka the Republican Party will meld into the Democratic Party and that is what we have now don't we?

Thats why they hate and fear Trump as his supporters 40 million during the primary have in my opinion now grown to 80 to 120 million or more and the only way the RNC and DNC can stop it is to meld into a single party, The "Socialistic Peoples Party"

Thereby ultimate control of Congress is a one party system that can at will appoint to the Supreme Court those justices that will follow their bidding.

The Government has become a monster and under this concept totally control our lives and their first step will be to abolish the 2nd Amendment to protect the government from the governed to posses arms.

All hell will break loose under this scenario and this country will be in a civil war not like the last one but all states vs, the federal government.
    Why is Trump so hated? If you don't know the above paragraphs may give you a clue?

Vote for Trump or our collective asses are history.

If Hillary wins buy as many guns and ammunition as you can as it may be your last chance.

Think I am wrong here? Elect Hillary and next year 10/14/2017 at this time you better have your XXXX together and be prepared and not be sitting on your asses.

I think if there was to be a civil war, it would be within the states first. I can't imagine a scenario where Jerry Brown and his tribe of brownshirts (the legislature), and the hugely leftist population would rebel against DC. CA is the model of a one party state.

Republicans/conservativesCalifornians vote only for something to do. Just about every non-liberal cause or spending limit or proposition has been overturned by someone (AG, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals).That's why you have cities like Santa Ana in which the population is 90% Hispanic and perhaps 10% white. Mostly due to Hispanics whites are a minority in the entire state. And Jerry Brown just welcomes them in. It's what dictators do.

El Cajon, CA is about 40% middle eastern. No wonder so many people are moving out of CA. They don't want to support the burgeoning welfare class or learn Spanish, Farsi, Arabic, and whatever else these people speak.

Amazing Santa Ana is 90% Mexicans and El Cajon is 40% Camel Jockies.
    Chula Vista must be 95% Mexicans and Escondido also.

We moved from Rainbow, across I-15 from Fallbrook in 1996 to Northern Calif., Grass Valley in the Sierra foothills 2700 foot elevation, 60 miles NW of Sacramento and 90 miles SW of Reno.

Minorities are truly minorities up here less than 5% is my guess but political split is about 45% Conservatives and 55% Liberals (who migrated from the Bay Area in the 90's).

Orange County in the 50's thru the 70's especially south orange county beach cities were great.

Open borders have changed California to a "Little Mexico". Too bad.

CBUJAN •
    I never trusted Ryan he is a rino and a traitor we need to replace him with a true conservative.

DouglasDauntless •
    I always knew Paul Ryan was a rat he was always coming up with laws that would cost we the people billions of dollars and higher taxes. He is not a Republican, he is a Demo-rat Traitor and a Progressive. He is Obama's Punk. And now Hillary Clinton's slave.

Richard Bagenstose •
    well we know ryan can work with hillary , just look how he works with oboma , gives him every thing he wants and never tries to stop it , if the gop won't pass it he gets the dems to pass it , how many times has he gone to the dems to get obomas b/s passed because the gop won''t pass it,

Seamus •
    I didn't read anything about this, but I wonder if Cryin' Beerswill Boner pulled Ryan aside to encourage him to become speaker. I liked Paul Ryan when he was VP choice in '12 because prior to that he seemed like a back-bencher except on budgetary issues. But shortly after Romney handed the presidency back to obama in his gentlemanly way with the help of Jimmy Carter's grandson (the 47% comment), and lard ass Candy Crowley's debate assistance, the REAL RYAN started to emerge. He lives in Janesville, WI, and WI has a long and serious history of Socialism. Maybe that was his start.

Susie Q •
    Ryan is a proven snake in the grass. I have always felt there just was something about his pleaser attitude that stinks! It goes clear back to the Romney days that I sensed he was a traitor seeking his own status. I didn't think he was the man for his job and still don't. The sooner he's given his pink slip the better and I'm sure Trump can't wait to deliver it!! If Trump doesn't win everyones ass is grass and Hillary and Soros are the lawn mower to America. Everyone loses because of their own stupidity!!

Did you know that Ryan has filled out papers for a potential Presidency run? Shows what his intentions have been all along.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:46 pm

The shocking reason Paul Ryan wants Trump to lose is revealed
    http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/latest/the-shocking-reason-paul-ryan-wants-trump-to-lose-is-revealed/

Paul Ryan has done more harm than good for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign.

Many believe Speaker Ryan is trying to tank Trump’s bid and elect Hillary Clinton for President.

And Donald Trump just let the cat out of the bag as to why Ryan is secretly hoping the GOP nominee loses the election.

Many experts believe Ryan has Presidential ambitions of his own.

From the moment the Romney-Ryan ticket was defeated, pundits pegged Ryan as the heir apparent for the Republican establishment.

Ryan is a strong backer of amnesty, globalist trade deals, and foreign wars.

These are three policy-pillars of the Republican establishment.

Trump won the nomination mobilizing Republican primary voters who are against all three.

Many establishment figures were wishing Trump would lose the primary and then fade away so they could return to business as usual.

A big component for the establishment’s do-over is Paul Ryan.

But Trump put the establishment on notice when he blasted Ryan’s sabotage of his campaign in an interview.

Politico reports:

“In an interview conducted Monday with ABC’s Tom Llamas but broadcast Tuesday, Trump suggested Ryan may be putting his own White House ambitions ahead of the Republican Party’s effort to reclaim the Oval Office in November.

Asked on Ryan’s turf in Wisconsin whether he thought the Republican leader wants Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, the real estate mogul insinuated that Ryan may be looking forward to Trump’s defeat — either so he can run in 2020 or because the former vice presidential nominee doesn’t know how to win.

“Well, maybe not because maybe he wants to run in four years or maybe he doesn’t know how to win,” Trump said. “Maybe he doesn’t just know how to win.”

Ryan has been working against Trump since the moment the billionaire populist wrapped up the Republican nomination.

He initially refused to endorse Trump after his victory in the Indiana primary made him the GOP’s presumptive nominee.

And he has acknowledged every manufactured crisis the liberal press whips up in an effort to hold down Trump’s poll numbers.

Ryan even took the unprecedented step of cutting Trump loose by telling House Republicans they could do whatever they needed to win their own elections.

Trump has fought back routinely, blasting Speaker Ryan for essentially working on behalf of the Democratic Party

Wow, interview released by Wikileakes shows “quid pro quo” in Crooked Hillary e-mail probe.Such a dishonest person – & Paul Ryan does zilch!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2016

Do you agree with Trump that Paul Ryan is working to undermine his Presidential campaign to set up a White House bid of his own?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 am