tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

NWO FROM CLINTON TO TRUMP

Jenetta
    Jenetta

NWO FROM CLINTON TO TRUMP Empty NWO FROM CLINTON TO TRUMP

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Some advice from your friendly neighbour to the North...two HELLS do not make a Heaven...better that you all vote for the Green Party and elect Bernie Sanders for President as Jill Stein is willing to work with him.

THE LOST HEGEMON: NWO From Clinton To Trump -- F. William Engdahl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mcewfimzcQ

Published on Mar 20, 2016

Best-selling author F. William Engdahl joins me to discuss his latest book 'The Lost Hegemon: Whom The Gods Would Destroy. This gripping interview encompasses the crimes of the Clinton and Bush families and the rise of Trump who William calls a "mafia don". So buckle up and thanks for tuning in.

www.SGTreport.com

NWO FROM CLINTON TO TRUMP Empty Re: NWO FROM CLINTON TO TRUMP

Post  mudra Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Thanks Jenetta. Interesting video.

My 2 cents from my far away country is that things are rigged so Hilary will win the presidential elections for her line of thought resonates with agenda 21and 30 that are being played out. War in the middle East will create more migration leveling the cultures of each nation until they create a new one the NWO is looked forward to.

I Donald Trump is being used along the same agendas for when he loses the elections it will all look like Hilary's plans are what the majority want.

It's about time we the beings that live on this Earth take our lives back in our hands bringing forth the very best of ourselves and stop hoping this or that candidate we voted for is going to save it all. This is too risky a speculation. Some may rule from a good heart while others will only be blinded by their position of power and suppress others in the process.

It's is so easy to let ourselves fall into plain ignorance and so much more difficult to wake up from it and yet there isn't a single moment when we do not have the chance to do so . Will we take it ?

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:06 am