tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
LeeEllisMusic
giovonni
lawlessline
gscraig
Brook
Mercuriel
eMonkey
Carol
lindabaker
mudra
burgundia
Lionhawk
Instigator
17 posters

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Anonymous

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 am

Flight suspended between Singapore and Jakarta due to ash http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11704165

Several airlines have temporarily suspended flights between Singapore and Jakarta because of volcanic ash spewing from Mount Merapi in central Java.

Among those affected were Singapore Airlines, Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific.

Merapi, one of the world's most active volcanoes, began erupting two weeks ago and has killed more than 130 people.

Airline officials say the ash is a safety threat and could damage aircraft.

Domestic flights have been unaffected.
    Anonymous

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:07 pm

WOW A volcanic eruption has occurred at the mountainous Mkomon district of Kwande Local government of Benue State with one person feared dead while properties worth millions of Naira have also been destroyed. Residents of the affected community have deserted their homes in search of safer place. Sources of portable water have been polluted by the heavy magma emitted from the eruption. Vanguard gathered from eye witnesses that there were heavy vibrations around the mountains at the border with Cameroun Republic, followed by eruptions at six points on the mountainous terrain. The vibrations spewed magma which covered streams and hand dug wells and the entire community leaving the people without portable water. At the moment, there is panic amongst the people who are said to be cut off completely from the rest of the world as a result of the occurrence and damages to roads and bridges which was occasioned by the heavy vibration.

[The volcano is unknow
    . This report is very troublesome (if this is true), becouse the report said: "followed by eruptions at six points on the mountainous terrain." We need more information, etc: crater width, eruption points, coordinate. So, we please to you, that this report use with incredulity. RSOE EDIS]http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?glide=VA-20101106-28428-NGA

PS

Since writting above I have found that John Seach is reporting this in his page too http://www.volcanolive.com/news.html
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty Earthquake - Volcano Watch For November 2010

Post  Instigator Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:58 pm

New Video update, i decided to make this public

Namaste'

Last edited by Instigator on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty Earthquake - Volcano Watch For November 2010

Post  Instigator Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:39 am

just had a significant volcanic eruption in Japan and in Philippines

Manila.Philippines 11/11/10 - An explosion of ash and smoke from the rumbling Bulusan Volcano in the central Philippines has jolted residents awake as it come back to life after last weekends activation after emitting lava three years ago.
    This last blast shot up ash and steam some 1,600 feet above the 5,150 foot summit. Authorities have distributed face masks, opened up evacuation centers and warned aircraft to avoid flying near the volcano.

Sakurajima Volcano, Japan Islands erupted 03.55am local time, One of Japans most active volcanoes, is a post- caldera cone of the Aira caldera at the northern half of Kagoshima Bay. Sakurajima let loose in the early morning hours as the volcanic activity continues dropping large amunts of volcanic ash on the surrounding areas.

Namaste'

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm

New video up

Namaste'

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 am

Awesome work Instigator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you continue posting your work here as it is very IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Winner
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Awesome work Instigator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Winner

Thanks Lionhawk Embarassed

working on a new video :)

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:24 am

New Video listed

Namaste'

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:54 am

Lionhawk wrote:Awesome work Instigator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Winner

Agreed.

Thanks Instigator
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Thank you Instigator. Here is the global earthquake map from this morning.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 TopMap.eveday_big

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 am

found this on my facebook news feed Thanks Linda for sharing it. So I will share it here.............

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:28 pm

You are welcome, Brook, and I want it clear that I'm LindaBaker, not the other Linda posting in this forum, the one with the Clif High rant. Just sayin' !!!
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Instigator,

Great work my friend. I would like to see if <i can contribute to your studies. But to do that I would love to know where you get the pictures of the sun and the grid coordinate lines? I tried looking on SOHO but to no joy. Do you have a link? Then I could see if I can contribute to your work from my end.

Blinding stuff,

t
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am

lawlessline wrote:Instigator,

Great work my friend. I would like to see if <i can contribute to your studies. But to do that I would love to know where you get the pictures of the sun and the grid coordinate lines? I tried looking on SOHO but to no joy. Do you have a link? Then I could see if I can contribute to your work from my end.

Blinding stuff,

t

Sorry i have been quite busy, the sites i use are below and the one with the grid is the top one :

http://www.solarmonitor.org/
    http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/
    http://umtof.umd.edu/sem/
    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xra...
    http://www.lmsal.com/solarsoft/latest...
    http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/
    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/forecast.html

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 am

6.6 Quake BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

was mentioned in my earthquake watch Wink

Namaste

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Instigator,

Great work my friend. Thanks for the links, will toss them around and see what comes up. Will PM you with anything I find before posting, just so I don't crash your post.

I have another request for info intake. Do you know of any Sun polar imagery?

Keep at it my friend,

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Oh my...lots of activity today Shocked

MAP 5.1 2010/11/30 22:02:57 48.908 154.915 44.9 KURIL ISLANDS
    MAP 5.6 2010/11/30 21:19:46 -4.030 79.918 15.3 SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN
    MAP 5.5 2010/11/30 17:54:48 48.919 154.969 32.4 KURIL ISLANDS
    MAP 5.0 2010/11/30 08:42:25 52.278 -169.510 34.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.5 2010/11/30 08:39:58 29.743 90.332 17.5 EASTERN XIZANG
    MAP 5.1 2010/11/30 05:17:07 -21.157 -178.951 574.3 FIJI REGION
    MAP 6.6 2010/11/30 03:24:41 28.415 139.139 478.3 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 5.2 2010/11/30 00:49:43 -17.586 -174.546 218.3 TONGA

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 pm

i will repost this and ask to skip the rather long talk to 4.00 point Blink

note the holes and degrees and the locations mentioned, also the filament that was earth facing representing a risk, which erupted as expected.

i guess i will make these videos shorter so people remember whats inside lol

Namaste'

6.6 (28.415 Degrees) BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

Northern Hemisphere targeting areas 24-28 Degrees North Latitude. Locations at most risk would be the Ryukyu Islands Japan Region, Gulf Of California, Canary Islands Region or the less likely but possible Iran region. Probable magnitude 6.2 or possible Volcanic Eruption.

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 am

Large 6.7 event today PNG, i had a video ready but did not upload it in time, i wont be late this time here is a new video for the next few days

Namaste

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm

You wrote the Canary Islands..there is a very dangerous volcano there which has very walls.. There is a chance that the side facing the Atlantic Ocan might collapse if it erupts.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 am

burgundia wrote:You wrote the Canary Islands..there is a very dangerous volcano there which has very walls.. There is a chance that the side facing the Atlantic Ocan might collapse if it erupts.

yes Burgundia, this is why i always mention this region if i see something 28.5 degrees on the sun, its one of the most dangerous regions on earth

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty Earthquake / Volcano Watch For DECEMBER 2010

Post  Instigator Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 am

new important video listed for anyone interested

Namaste'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMRBa5y-TjM
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Thanks Instigator. Do you know what this is as it is from the 6th? Personally, I think it likely the moon.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 am

Carol wrote:Thanks Instigator. Do you know what this is as it is from the 6th? Personally, I think it likely the moon.

no doubt its the moon, however these sensationalists will always claim nibiru as they have no foundation of knowledge of the stars, we have clowns filming venus all over the internet claiming nibiru.... its beyond a joke right now, a 5yo kid with basic astronomy can understand whats going on up there than these youtube clowns.

I remember an old story, "the boy who cried wolf", now lets contemplate people doing the same with nibiru today.

namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 am

New Earthquake Watch Video just listed

Namaste'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehBRLmtBtdk

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 am