tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction. Empty Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction.

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:55 pm

4/28/2016 Excellent video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsNC4ClRlY
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction. Empty Re: Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction.

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Thank-you for taking a closer look at the possibility of historical and contemporary extinctions. I've been looking at this sort of thing from a Biblical and Theological Point of View (with massive-doses of science-fiction -- and without being a Bible-Thumper). I can only take so much of this -- and as is the case with most of my pseudo-research, I end-up being highly debilitated by the possibilities. I guess my imagination is more vivid than it should be.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction. Empty Re: Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction.

Post  bobhardee Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:44 am

Oxy,
    That was an excellent show which I listened with pen and paper in hand. His theory regarding the ice ages made sense to me with only one exception. I thought that when a star went to a nova stage, it did not return back to normal but blew up or something like that. However, the part of what caused the earth to heat so rapidly and cause the ice ages to start seems to make perfect sense. Thanks for posting it. I am reading a very good book called Bone Labyrinth by James Rollins that you may enjoy. It combines religion, archaeology, technology and legend to connect early man with the fate of the Neanderthal while searching for a means to make modern man more intelligent. It is a fictional story that will keep you wanting to read one more chapter to see what is going to happen. I have never read any of Rollins before and was serendipitous that I stumbled onto this one.

[If there is anyone out there reading this and hasn't watched (listened) the above post, then you have missed out.]...and you may enjoy the book as well.

Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 am

Bob, I think I'm more interested in the numerical-aspects of Vogt's theory. I tend to doubt that the Sun will go Nova in A.D. 2046 (or any other date in the near-future). A Professional-Astronomer told me there was NO Way this would occur. But what if ET could somehow turn up the heat on Earth through who-knows what means?? I have a very-tentative theory that we are presently in the Discovery and Disclosure portion of an Investigative and Executive Judgment of This Solar System by the Galactic Powers That Be -- which might be completed in (or around) A.D. 2133. My reasoning is complicated and thin -- and a lot of it did NOT originate in my feeble-mind. I suspect that Isaac Newton figured this whole-thing out -- and recorded most of his results in secret -- possibly awaiting a future-revelation time-capsule date. I tend to doubt that Douglas Vogt figured-out all of this stuff. Just like I doubt that Nicola Tesla created all of his inventions out of thin-air. BTW -- Isaac Newton thought the world might end -- possibly as early as A.D. 2060. Some interpret Daniel 8:14 to mean that the 2300 days-years will end around A.D. 2133. I have a very-rare book The End of the World, A.D. 2133 by Lucio Bernardo Silvestre. I seem to have the only available copy. It was in the Library of Congress. I keep looking for additional copies -- and I can't find ANY. It wouldn't surprise me if Isaac Newton had something to do with this book (and a couple of other books I'm studying). He wrote a book on Daniel and Revelation -- but I suspect that he withheld the "Good-Stuff". Interestingly, L. Ron Hubbard wrote a short-story (around 1940, I think) titled History Class, 2133 A.D. He wrote it under a pseudonym. I usually don't play Numbers-Games, but I'm making an exception to my rule (for now). I worry 24/7. My Fear That the World Will End Never Ends. World Without End. Amen.

Three Guarantors of Near Term Human Extinction. Tumblr_nu4vw1M8oq1r18mzfo1_500

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am