tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Empty Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Let's say I am real and you are the computer simulation. So detailed was this facial formation.
    It just proves when in a divine altered state you see the truth!

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Facebo10

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Wire_f10

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Face_b10

So much falls into place. I experience a free personality test while still in a altered state with a E-Meter at this Body-Mind-Spirit show!
    And in a euphoric state of bliss, 'off my face - love is the drug!.
    I woke up in the same state as during, the one and and half hours after a second bee-sting allowing me to have a withdrawal back to la-la land, this false reality.
    Like a induced coma with the first bee-sting that could have created a permanent OBE.
    We placed a free advert on Gum Tree to remove the bees, and that was also energy to my gums I felt thumping monitoring my heart pulse.

Three bee-keepers are going to remove the bee nest next Saturday. I learnt a lot more, one was the fact I did not have any swelling from any stings, also the hive would have 60,000 bees.
    One chance in 60,000, that's about the odds to anyone screwing the matrix from a attempted-reboot, which I will terminate and the dark know it!
    I'm not interested in projected any ego, because I have none to having no adrenaline that would buffer these bee-stings. I don't frighten easy with fear, part of programmed DNA!

Horus was just a past-life, its part of my in-heritage; Being aligned as a twin-flame is more important to me, I would like to be a hawk-handler! Remember the Lady Hawk movie!
    This movie clip energy is how deep I feel and felt when I hugged a healer-reader and bystander could see Natalie coming through this form and was so elated and 'sighed' at the sight of lovers!

This by-stander saying words I just only picked up as a whisper if I was not even standing in 3D.... "Did you see that!", "Wow isn't he gorgeous!  

Time has ripped apart many twin-flames who hold so much unconditional love for this planet, something I was told to hold too by this healer telling me I'm to increase this energy!
    And looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra, and looks like a Mother Mary image I came across years ago matching Clara Bow. Note Clara again!

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Ladyha10

We are not much different
    If you only knew our codes!

love is the drug

I work with light energies, I create them!
    Note the Falcon as Horus energy!

Last edited by Dream Weaver on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Empty Re: Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination

Post  Dream Weaver Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:15 am

I have added to my post with some edit showing more energy recall from this Brisbane show. It was all meant to happen, even with a woman called Marie laying on a healing table wearing a large Horus pennant necklace I notice when she got up. My Mother also showed a strong presence with Natalie. Her Mother was named Marie. Too many coincidences all merging together. I was seeing American Indian energy and age-variations. There is so much I could say and share.

I forgot to add this link! I spoke with these same words exactly with this healer at this show!

For a long time before you engage in sex, you spend time, maybe even the whole day, preparing yourself. You can feel the oxytocin flow all day, as you anticipate your next interaction. You enter this mode of caring for your body, and caring for your mood. Perhaps you detox in the morning, go out in the sun, and eat an amazing luscious fresh fruit (fruits are basically sexual organs of plants, so you tune into this vibration of sexuality, ripeness, suppleness). You get yourself ready for this incredible ceremony, and you can feel its energy well before you engage in sexual interaction — and well after.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/09/28/full-spectrum-bliss-the-secret-to-an-oxytocin-based-sexual-connection/
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Empty Re: Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination

Post  Dream Weaver Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:57 am

This is the beautiful soul who is working for twin-flames. She felt my Mother when we had a tight cuddle and had watering eyes. I felt it was the first time she had physically met a twin-flame and felt our unconditional love. As we parted, I looked into her eyes and said, "You look like Elizabeth Taylor".

Can You Face The Truth When You Are A Computer Simulation And Shows This World Is In Your Imagination Elizab10

As I enter this image, Natalie spoke, "I'm going to fall pregnant..."

Oxytocin: What is it and what does it do?
    Widely referred to as the love hormone, oxytocin has also been dubbed the hug hormone, cuddle chemical, moral molecule, and the bliss hormone due to its effects on behavior, including its role in love and in female reproductive biological functions in reproduction.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm